Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Gruppe Amateur - 6)

Einträge: 2726
  Land:
Mexiko 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (1)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #32 geschrieben Aug 14 2018, 02:45:58 Zitat 
Yes you can join a team while in negative.

At the end of last season this question was asked by a manager needing 250K to drop below 15 mill.
He quit the team he had joined before the same race and joined back in spending 3 mill and accomplishing his -15 mill target
Roy Mitchell
(Gruppe Pro - 8)

Einträge: 5905
  Land:
Kanada 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (0)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #33 geschrieben Aug 14 2018, 05:30:28 Zitat 
What a silly game play. Why would you want to be $15 M in the red? What is the motive? is what I am asking.

It's been a long time since I was in a position to consider these options. What I have seen and experienced is that you can't win doing these types of managerial moves.

I find it's tough enough to make the grade without any additional voluntary drags on the performance. What can you expect for next season? A struggle to retain in your level or a promotion from 'rookie' and a struggle in Amateur.

Relegation should only happen if you get screwed by circumstances. Yes, that is a generalisation and I know I will be vilified for saying that. Regardless, any manager who is trying to retain, can. This is a hard game to master but moving into a higher level is the same for 'rookie' as it is for Amateur or Pro. I can't imagine being better off, if I perform poorly, not to mention the problems that come with that type of performance.

BACK to the topic.... this a very good guide and should be part of any teams principles.

A must read for new players and review for us old time players... :)
Marcelo Ascencio
(Gruppe Pro - 9)

Einträge: 6153
  Land:
Argentinien 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #34 geschrieben Aug 14 2018, 05:41:12 (letzte Änderung Aug 14 2018, 05:42:23 von Marcelo Ascencio) Zitat 
Quote ( Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo @ August 14th 2018,02:45:58 )

At the end of last season this question was asked by a manager needing 250K to drop below 15 mill.
He quit the team he had joined before the same race and joined back in spending 3 mill and accomplishing his -15 mill target
Was he able to re-join the team after race 17?

I was of the assumption that you cannot do that in that case. (I thought you can do that in every situation except that one

EDIT: you said before same race.. that is not what I was thinking.. nevermind
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Gruppe Amateur - 6)

Land:
Mexiko 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #35 geschrieben Aug 14 2018, 05:59:21 (letzte Änderung Aug 14 2018, 06:03:38 von Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo) Zitat 
He joined his current team before R17, left before R17 and rejoined before R17.

To be precise: Joined at 7:08, left at 15:06 rejoined at 16:14 the same day.

You can join a team during the race, once saw it done (multiple times during R17)
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Gruppe Amateur - 6)

Land:
Mexiko 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #36 geschrieben Aug 14 2018, 06:07:52 (letzte Änderung Aug 14 2018, 06:09:33 von Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo) Zitat 
Quote ( Roy Mitchell @ August 14th 2018,05:30:28 )

What a silly game play. Why would you want to be $15 M in the red? What is the motive? is what I am asking.

Roy

You should well know why people, specially in rookie to got - 15 million, you have been around a long time.

As you well mention I don't find much of a case in Ama or higher, though I have seen it done a couple of times as part of a strategy that not necessarily works out fine

Sorry for the double post but partial quoting on a phone and specially while editing is a hassle
Roy Mitchell
(Gruppe Pro - 8)

Einträge: 5905
  Land:
Kanada 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #37 geschrieben Aug 14 2018, 07:15:35 (letzte Änderung Aug 14 2018, 08:19:43 von Lyee Chong) Zitat 
Yes, in Rookie it is a viable tactic. There are reasons for doing this.. in rookie.

Poor race results and disappointment is what you have at the end of the day, if you're in a higher level of play.

Quote ( Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo @ August 14th 2018,06:07:52 )

Quote ( Roy Mitchell @ August 14th 2018,05:30:28 )

Roy

You should well know why people, specially in rookie to got - 15 million, you have been around a long time.

As you well mention I don't find much of a case in Ama or higher, though I have seen it done a couple of times as part of a strategy that not necessarily works out fine

Sorry for the doubl post but partial quoting on a phone and specially while editing is a hassle

Understood. :)

Why would you start from a bad situation and make it worse? My point is , if you are not in 'rookie' why would you even consider this tactic. If that is your predicament there are steps you can take to save yourself. Relegating to 'rookie' may work for Elite level managers playing but for the rest of us plebes, it don't work.

Maintaining in Amateur is a struggle at times but don't *** relegate to Rookie. That... is a new start and I mean NEW. Once you are started in this game.... going backwards is not an option. My advice is to work at staying in Amateur, at first. There is your future. The new rookie level is Amateur or rather the level that you get serious about playing.

I must admit that I maybe full of shit and don't know where *** it is coming from but it has you thinking, right?

Mod edit: no swearing please & language
Iván Pernia
(Gruppe Rookie - 56)

Einträge: 1
  Land:
Spanien 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (1)   Gefällt mir nicht (1)
Alter Eintrag #38 geschrieben Apr 10 2020, 18:34:27 Zitat 
YESSSS
Soham Chavan
(Gruppe Rookie - 157)

Einträge: 16
  Land:
Indien 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #39 geschrieben Jul 9 2021, 13:06:12 Zitat 
Is there any team where other players can guide me ? I m new in this game, so.. ?

Alexander Kleinbaum
(Gruppe Rookie - 26)

Einträge: 53
  Land:
Nordmazedonien 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (0)   Gefällt mir nicht (1)
Alter Eintrag #40 geschrieben Jul 9 2021, 13:08:59 Zitat 
Quote ( Soham Chavan @ July 9th 2021,13:06:12 )

Is there any team where other players can guide me ? I m new in this game, so.. ?

you read the rules, yet, @Soham Chavan (R157)?
Soham Chavan
(Gruppe Rookie - 157)

Einträge: 16
  Land:
Indien 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #41 geschrieben Jul 9 2021, 13:10:44 Zitat 
Huh rules like real name, more than 16 years age ?

Kyle Morris
(Gruppe Pro - 3)

Einträge: 6688
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #42 geschrieben Jul 9 2021, 14:07:58 Zitat 
Whats wrong with your current team?
Alexander Kleinbaum
(Gruppe Rookie - 26)

Einträge: 53
  Land:
Nordmazedonien 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (0)   Gefällt mir nicht (1)
Alter Eintrag #43 geschrieben Jul 9 2021, 14:51:17 Zitat 
Quote ( Soham Chavan @ July 9th 2021,13:10:44 )

Huh rules like real name, more than 16 years age ?

yeah, them lot. I'm glad you've listened to those rules.
Jos van der Geest
(Gruppe Rookie - 29)

Einträge: 123
  Land:
Niederlande 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (3)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #44 geschrieben Jun 15 2022, 18:06:58 (letzte Änderung Jun 15 2022, 18:09:48 von Jos van der Geest) Zitat 
Good to find the thread and its very usefull.

Some addition.

It doesnt matter if you are rookie or amateur or even Elite. If there is a spot free in a team, you can write the teamleader a mail. Even if you dont meet one or two requirements, if the mail is good then probebly the teamleader reply on your writing application. He (or she) shall give you some questions probebly, whats handy to answer those mail and give the info what is needed. This improves your change to get in heavely.

Very important is NEVER push the apply buttom until a leader said that you may do that. This if you want in a good team. Let see if you are new or even brand new, that you are willing to learn. That you will be patient. Yes patient is also a very important key to join succesfull a good team. Other key is, be loyal and dont be a hopper. Most teams dont like hoppers.

Show everything what you can.

You can choose between teams what are recruiting and teams what are not doing that. What you choose is up to you. Its even possible to get in a team whats not really looking for new recruits, but still having a spot free.

Feel free to comment or reply this post.
Jos van der Geest
(Gruppe Rookie - 29)

Land:
Niederlande 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (1)   Gefällt mir nicht (1)
Alter Eintrag #45 geschrieben Jun 16 2022, 19:51:12 Zitat 
A very small addistion, number two in this case.
Ok, you can find it out very easely.
But if you arent in a team yet or never been in a team. Note that to request apply costs you 3000000 euro. Probebly you must have that before doing apply.
Ilia Lilov
(Gruppe Master - 1)

Einträge: 302
  Land:
Bulgarien 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #46 geschrieben Jun 16 2022, 20:17:28 Zitat 
Just want to address a bit of misinformation, you don't need to have the 3M to apply for a team, for all the limitations when having negative money you can refer to /gb/GPRORules.asp#55-negative-balance
Jos van der Geest
(Gruppe Rookie - 29)

Land:
Niederlande 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #47 geschrieben Jun 16 2022, 21:21:51 Zitat 
Quote ( Ilia Lilov @ June 16th 2022,20:17:28 )

Just want to address a bit of misinformation, you don't need to have the 3M to apply for a team, for all the limitations when having negative money you can refer to /gb/GPRORules.asp#55-negative-balance

I didnt knew that. Thanks for the correct answer. Anyway it costs 3M, and thats the most important part of the reply.
Seite « 1 [2 Schneller Sprung auf Seite:

auf dieses Thema antworten