Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Formula One forum > [F1] Singapore Grand Prix Füge dieses Thema Deiner Blockierliste zu Füge dieses Thema Deinen Favoriten zu
Seite « 1 2 3 4 5 [6 Schneller Sprung auf Seite:
Autor Thema: [F1] Singapore Grand Prix 169 Antworten
Marius Ruţa
(Gruppe Amateur - 70)

Einträge: 8138
  Land:
Rumänien 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (0)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #151 geschrieben Sep 18 2017, 05:54:49 Zitat 
Not only football has it`s clueless fans, ffs, how can Max be at fault for this when he literally got sandwiched between the two Ferraris? If there is one driver that has to be blamed then that`s Vettel, he steered to the left in an attempt to block Max, but didn`t see Kimi`s great start, (btw, if you ever feel useless, remember that F1 cars have mirrors :P )but it was a racing incident if you ask me.

First rainy start without a safety car in ages and this happens. :D The inconsistency shown by FIA and Charlie Whiting is laughable.
Swaroop Ashruf
(Gruppe Rookie - 58)

Einträge: 460
  Land:
Indien 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (1)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #152 geschrieben Sep 18 2017, 07:55:34 Zitat 
Race start accident turned the race From a thriller to a boaring one I want Vet to win but it was his fault he should have finished the race safe but Ham did his job beautifully to take a championship win lead 😀
Jon Day
(Gruppe Pro - 11)

Einträge: 10019
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (3)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #153 geschrieben Sep 18 2017, 10:06:13 (letzte Änderung Sep 18 2017, 10:08:22 von Jon Day) Zitat 
Quote ( Daniel Douglas @ September 17th 2017,18:28:52 )

Even to a Hamilton fan, you are incredibly annoying.

Thats not very nice Daniel! Scott is only 41 years old. give him chance to mature!!! Kids will play the little internet fishing games. :P

I did like his poem though...
Quote ( Scott Wood @ September 17th 2017,18:15:03 )

his name is ham he da man, ferrari got nothing there just spam
I bet his Mom has put that on the fridge for him :) bless.
Cornelius Heußner
(Gruppe Rookie - 168)

Einträge: 3
  Land:
Deutschland 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #154 geschrieben Sep 18 2017, 12:40:16 Zitat 
Quote ( Hugo Merlin @ September 17th 2017,19:00:36 )

Vettel - Mantain his position
Verstappen - Force his way to the front
Ricciardo - Mantain his position
Raikkonen - Force his way to the front
Hamilton - Overtake where possible
Bottas - Avoid trouble

Alonso - doesn't matter... eventually something bad will happen :)

Nice description. So as you see, all drivers took some risk and this time, Vettel, Verstappen and Raikkonen had to pay for their own risks. None of them is 100% guilty, all of them played their ~ 30% role in the accident. None of them drew back.
This happens in racing.

Only question is, whether they had to take this risk (especially Seb), but that's totally up on them and their teams.
Riley Dunlop
(Gruppe Pro - 23)

Einträge: 828
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #155 geschrieben Sep 18 2017, 13:03:42 Zitat 
Quote ( Marius Ruţa @ September 18th 2017,05:54:49 )

First rainy start without a safety car in ages and this happens. :D The inconsistency shown by FIA and Charlie Whiting is laughable.

I don't think the wet start really had a huge impact on what happened. Perhaps it allowed some (i.e. Kimi) to get better starts than others which may have led to the accident but that can happen in dry starts too
Marius Ruţa
(Gruppe Amateur - 70)

Einträge: 8138
  Land:
Rumänien 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #156 geschrieben Sep 18 2017, 15:56:31 (letzte Änderung Sep 18 2017, 15:56:43 von Marius Ruţa) Zitat 
Quote ( Riley Dunlop @ September 18th 2017,13:03:42 )

I don't think the wet start really had a huge impact on what happened.

I know, but we had a race earlier in the season (don`t remember which one was it) where the conditions were the same, if not better than here, and the race started behind the safety car.
Quote ( Cornelius Heußner @ September 18th 2017,12:40:16 )

Only question is, whether they had to take this risk (especially Seb), but that's totally up on them and their teams.

Seb tried to block Max, I think they`d have touched anyway, but yeah, I agree with you, Seb shouldn`t have went "all or nothing" there. Lewis won a race few have expected him to do so and took a massive lead in the championship, Vettel needs at least on DNF from Lewis to be able to go into the last races with a chance at winning the whole thing.
Leo Longhi
(Gruppe Amateur - 93)

Einträge: 252
  Land:
Brasilien 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (0)   Gefällt mir nicht (2)
Alter Eintrag #157 geschrieben Sep 19 2017, 15:56:08 (letzte Änderung Sep 19 2017, 16:01:34 von Leo Longhi) Zitat 
MAX idiot! maybe Vettel should not close him but he was 1st with all the car and Max should anyway break to not cause an accident!
as usual Kimi innocent like Alonso...

AND LEWIS NEVER GETS HIT AS USUAL!!
Jasper Coosemans1
(Gruppe Amateur - 28)

Einträge: 3021
  Land:
Belgien 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #158 geschrieben Sep 19 2017, 15:59:01 Zitat 
Max had his front wheel next to Vettel's rear wheel, that was nowhere near "all the car". Vettel's own fault for ruining his championship chances, end of story. Obviously he could not see Kimi so he thought Max had more room to avoid him, ship happens.
Ahmet Sonverdi
(Gruppe Amateur - 30)

Einträge: 4807
  Land:
Türkei 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #159 geschrieben Sep 19 2017, 16:06:22 Zitat 
Its all Kobayashi's fault.
Sam Wainwright
(Gruppe Elite)

Einträge: 2843
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #160 geschrieben Sep 19 2017, 16:10:14 Zitat 
Quote ( Ahmet Sonverdi @ September 19th 2017,16:06:22 )

Its all Kobayashi's fault.

Finally something we can all agree on.
Peter Willmore
(Gruppe Amateur - 48)

Einträge: 3616
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #161 geschrieben Sep 19 2017, 16:47:39 Zitat 
How anyone is blaming Verstappen I will never know.

I am not Verstappen's greatest fan but he is really not at fault for this one, the two ferrari's sandwiched him he literally had nowhere to go I suspect if Vettel had managed to stay in the race he would of got a penalty however as he basically had blown points and along with it likely the championship they have let it slide.

Kyle Morris
(Gruppe Pro - 12)

Einträge: 6688
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #162 geschrieben Sep 19 2017, 17:10:52 Zitat 
Quote ( Leo Longhi @ September 19th 2017,15:56:08 )

Max should anyway break to not cause an accident!

And have a car over the top of him and cause an even worse accident?

Vettel didn't see Kimi have a good start, probably due to the wetness and Max couldn't do anything as brake, especially with the spray, and get collected from behind, not break, and be in a ferrari sandwich. I agree with the stewards it was a racing incident, but Sebastian was quite aggressive as he always is at the start. If it was dry he would have probably had penalty points handed to him
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Gruppe Pro - 24)

Einträge: 2729
  Land:
Mexiko 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #163 geschrieben Sep 19 2017, 17:15:12 Zitat 
Quote ( Kyle Morris @ September 19th 2017,17:10:52 )

. If it was dry he would have probably had penalty points handed to him

To be honest, had it been a dry start I don't think the accident would have happened or could be avoided due to clearer vision.

I agree it was Vettel doing what he had to do (control the center of the track at the start), Kimi doing a very good start and going from P4 to P2 ,and Max being caught in the middle. Definitely a racing incident taking into consideration the weather,
David Rolleston1
(Gruppe Elite)

Einträge: 2618
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #164 geschrieben Sep 19 2017, 17:28:42 Zitat 
Personally I can't believe the amount of folk defending Vettel for the move he made that led to the crash. In my eyes completely his fault the way he steered his car towards the inside of the track - not the racing line. Talk about force to front tactics.

He has form in the dry as well for doing it and appears to have a lack of awareness of where other cars might be around him. The two others that spring to mind

1) The swerve towards Button in Japan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egHvWj0Jz3Q

2) An when he took out his team mate in Spa last year, forgetting he needed to leave room for all the cars going up the inside
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIzPndVXIaQ

For such a talented driver he makes some dick moves at the start of a race
Jasper Coosemans1
(Gruppe Amateur - 28)

Land:
Belgien 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (4)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #165 geschrieben Sep 19 2017, 17:54:32 Zitat 
He really isn't the only driver known for swerving at the start. Hamilton for one is also good at it sometimes. And I think Rosberg did return the favour a few times. I think they all watched Schumacher.
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Gruppe Pro - 24)

Einträge: 2729
  Land:
Mexiko 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #166 geschrieben Sep 19 2017, 17:56:35 Zitat 
Quote ( David Rolleston @ September 19th 2017,17:28:42 )

In my eyes completely his fault the way he steered his car towards the inside of the track - not the racing line. Talk about force to front tactics.

Just Look at Hamilton doing the same thing to Vettel at SPA, race starts at 8:20,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHBWkNCBrN4

only difference is that neither Max nor Kimi were there and there was nos spary blocking your mirrors, normal starting procedure, take control of the racing line.

Kashvinder Mann
(Gruppe Pro - 2)

Einträge: 10201
  Land:
Singapur 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (4)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #167 geschrieben Sep 19 2017, 17:57:29 (letzte Änderung Sep 19 2017, 17:57:44 von Kashvinder Mann) Zitat 
I have to agree with Rollo, it's clear to me that if anyone is to be blamed, it has to be Vettel. He had a slow start, tried to cover Verstappen but probably didn't realise his own team-mate was making a move too. What I don't understand is why he had to do it, he had the advantage over his championship rival, he didn't need to make that move. A bad decision that ruined 4 people's races. How Verstappen is being blamed for this by some people, I will never know.

Got some videos to share if anyone's interested, one's from my phone and another from the camera.

Jasper Coosemans1
(Gruppe Amateur - 28)

Land:
Belgien 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (2)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #168 geschrieben Sep 19 2017, 17:59:41 Zitat 
Quote ( Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo @ September 19th 2017,17:56:35 )

Just Look at Hamilton doing the same thing to Vettel at SPA, race starts at 8:20,

only difference is that neither Max nor Kimi were there and there was nos spary blocking your mirrors, normal starting procedure, take control of the racing line.

But Vettel moved AWAY from the racing line to move over to Max. ;)
David Rolleston1
(Gruppe Elite)

Einträge: 2618
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #169 geschrieben Sep 19 2017, 18:18:00 Zitat 
Quote ( Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo @ September 19th 2017,17:56:35 )

Quote ( David Rolleston @ September 19th 2017,17:28:42 )

In my eyes completely his fault the way he steered his car towards the inside of the track - not the racing line. Talk about force to front tactics.

I thought the discussion was this race? If that is the best you can find of Hamilton veering towards someone at the start then you have no case at all
Riley Dunlop
(Gruppe Pro - 23)

Einträge: 828
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #170 geschrieben Sep 19 2017, 19:10:10 Zitat 
Quote ( Leo Longhi @ September 19th 2017,15:56:08 )

and Max should anyway break to not cause an accident!

Max DID brake:

"The rear wheels are wider than the front so I was locked in the sandwich with no way out, even when I braked. "
Seite « 1 2 3 4 5 [6 Schneller Sprung auf Seite:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Formula One forum > [F1] Singapore Grand Prix Füge dieses Thema Deiner Blockierliste zu Füge dieses Thema Deinen Favoriten zu

auf dieses Thema antworten