Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Formula One forum > [F1] Canadian Grand Prix Füge dieses Thema Deiner Blockierliste zu Füge dieses Thema Deinen Favoriten zu
Seite « 1 2 [3 Schneller Sprung auf Seite:
Autor Thema: [F1] Canadian Grand Prix 61 Antworten
Sam Wainwright
(Gruppe Elite)

Einträge: 2843
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (2)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #61 geschrieben Jun 14 2017, 14:43:52 Zitat 
I think Max and Ricciardo are the best matched teammates on the grid. I dont know which one is better.

And Ocon was the only guy to challenge Max in junior formulas, Ocon in a Mercedes vs Max and Ricciardo in a Red Bull would be a very nice fight to watch in the future hopefully.
Robbert Bultstra
(Gruppe Pro - 4)

Einträge: 650
  Land:
Niederlande 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (1)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #62 geschrieben Jun 14 2017, 16:23:42 Zitat 
Quote ( Sam Wainwright @ June 14th 2017,14:43:52 )

I think Max and Ricciardo are the best matched teammates on the grid. I dont know which one is better.

And Ocon was the only guy to challenge Max in junior formulas, Ocon in a Mercedes vs Max and Ricciardo in a Red Bull would be a very nice fight to watch in the future hopefully.

I'm a bigg Max fan for sure but i think Ricciardo is more exsperience then Max and so i think Ricciardo is better. Even now wen Max is a bit faster i think Max needs to learn even more he is just 19.

And Ocon i agree with you it will be a good fight and again Ocon the better car.
But wat will happen if Max drive in Mercedes beside Hamilton🤔.
Then i believe there is no new champ only Max wen Hamilton is retry.
I don't believe at this moment Ocon can get to Max and the think about Max is. That his father learnt him the ways taht a driver thinls it is inpossible like take a place from the out side.
In the rain race it was clear wen teams were screaming to the drivera look at Max wat he is doing and do the same and then that guy is only 19 years.
Not only because he is Dutch but he can do things nobody did yeah Senna but i will never say Max is Senna or a looks like Senna because Senna is Senna the best driver al times.
But Max can do the same things as Senna did.
I see a good driver in Ocon 100% but he will be always like Bottas second driver he is not special in anyway like Max was in the rain f3 and f1.
And like the tyre management he is one of the beat in the field Max.

But maybe it will come later and offcourse i like Ocon he is good and f1 needs nore young drivers like that and not like Stroll.

And yeah i agree Red bull is the best team with the drivers hope they will stay in Red Bull with other motors🤗🤗
Seite « 1 2 [3 Schneller Sprung auf Seite:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Formula One forum > [F1] Canadian Grand Prix Füge dieses Thema Deiner Blockierliste zu Füge dieses Thema Deinen Favoriten zu

auf dieses Thema antworten