Tj Smith
(Gruppe Rookie - 141)

Einträge: 51
  Land:
Vereinigte Staaten 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (0)   Gefällt mir nicht (1)
Alter Eintrag #1 geschrieben Nov 22 2017, 16:04:20 Zitat 
So it has been made official, Roland Postle has just won his 5th GPRO championship! Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that the most in GPRO history? Shouldn't drivers get a special recognition for stuff like that?

I'm suggesting that we make a GPRO Hall of Fame page for any retired driver that has done something significant in their racing career. It is a way to recognize all of the people who have done amazing things in their time as a driver in the game.

Please vote on whether you think this is a good idea or not.
Kyle Morris
(Gruppe Pro - 12)

Einträge: 6688
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (4)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #2 geschrieben Nov 22 2017, 16:06:30 (letzte Änderung Nov 22 2017, 16:13:00 von Kyle Morris) Zitat 
/gb/Stats.asp?type=halloffame#scroll

Now to answer the post

Sereno won 7, Senler won 6 titles so its not the most ever. Roland may have won 5, but Sereno's record are far superior at the moment and will take a very long time before they are broken. Especially consecutive top 10's in Elite (S3-S49)

Ah it says driver as well. Problem is then that unless his stats are hidden, then everyone will know what everyone's elite drivers were like. And then having just a name and his stats would be pointless
Seite [1

auf dieses Thema antworten