Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > Extremely Crucial Races of the Season.!!! Füge dieses Thema Deiner Blockierliste zu Füge dieses Thema Deinen Favoriten zu
Seite « 1 [2 Schneller Sprung auf Seite:
Autor Thema: Extremely Crucial Races of the Season.!!! 35 Antworten
Sam Wainwright
(Gruppe Elite)

Einträge: 2843
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (3)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #31 geschrieben Nov 26 2017, 00:05:21 Zitat 
Quote ( Darrel Janga @ November 25th 2017,23:36:03 )

whats with the friggin dots

It's braille.
Ioannis Kalogirou
(Gruppe Pro - 8)

Einträge: 1008
  Land:
Griechenland 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (2)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #32 geschrieben Nov 26 2017, 00:23:07 Zitat 
...its Normal to you a Driver after the 60% of a Race to lose 3" to a lap because Energy
...and its Abnormal to has the opportunity an extra MOT to a Crucial RACE.!!!

...I admire your Logic.!!!

:)

Jody Parker
(Gruppe Pro - 8)

Einträge: 767
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (4)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #33 geschrieben Nov 26 2017, 04:31:42 Zitat 
Quote ( Ioannis Kalogirou @ November 25th 2017,11:17:47 )

- by the Way: the WORSE IDEA, its million Times Better FROM NOTHING.!!!

No, absolutely not. The worst ideas are those that get people killed.
- "Let's drive off this cliff-side and see how far down we can get before the car crashes dudes!"

So a bad idea in the game would be one that takes away from the object of the game, a bit like your current suggestion does.
The game is about managing a car and driver and staff and facilities and racing with them to get good results in a semi-controlled environment. We know how fast our driver is, and how fast our opponents drivers can be, we know the temps and fuel and tyre usages, we know the rewards in cash and other things coming from positions, so we now need to figure out how the other managers are setting their strategy up and come with a good strategy of our own to beat them in the race.
Adding an element that isn't controllable takes away from that, even if anyone can go in and check what races the other managers have picked. It will also either put those choosing first in a worse situation as the ones choosing last can check everyone else's and pick races that no one else has set as a Critical Race for the season OR if hidden until everyone has chosen their 3 (or after Q deadlines) anyone could find themselves with a wasted choice of Crit Races if the stronger packet managers have chosen the same tracks AND the first race becomes a lottery as everyone has done ! without knowing who might have picked race 1 as their Crit Race, effectively making it a race for everyone with a massive unknown factor involved.

I say "nay" to this suggestion on the grounds that we already have a way to speed out drivers up in selected races (and more than 3) each season by pushing with CT, maybe in combination with Spa training, and in combination with parts upgraded for just those races. Yet another way to do so is not needed.

Also Ioannis, open-minded is not to automatically agree with someone else and it's not to always try new things; it's to be willing to listen to others points and sides, to consider their opinions or ideas, and trying to understand why or what they are getting at, regardless of if one ends up agreeing with or disagreeing with them in the end.
So if you can not take other people's opinions on your suggestion then you are the one not having an open mind, regardless of if you agree with their points or not. *smile*
And those here responding HAVE considered your suggestion or they would not be responding at all. Even if they only respond by saying "no".
Ioannis Kalogirou
(Gruppe Pro - 8)

Einträge: 1008
  Land:
Griechenland 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (2)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #34 geschrieben Nov 26 2017, 07:16:31 (letzte Änderung Nov 26 2017, 07:26:30 von Ioannis Kalogirou) Zitat 
- Thanks Jody for your Time and the interesting Analysis.!!!
...good luck to Master.!!!

...In my Life I respect and learn from Everybody.!!!
...Even from the Last Small ADD.!!!
...I don't Know well English to enplane my Philosophy and the all theme it's not so simple.!!!
...I never Stop to Thing, Walk & Evolution.!!!
...and Never I work for Personal Profits & My SELF.!!!
...That is the Big Different from the Others.!!!

:)
Roy Mitchell
(Gruppe Amateur - 39)

Einträge: 5905
  Land:
Kanada 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (4)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #35 geschrieben Nov 26 2017, 08:08:14 Zitat 
That makes you an honourable man. Still, you should have an opinion and be ready for others to have their opinion.

Your suggestions are not that far fetched and can have application in the game. However, YOU must be open to different view points and use those to refine your suggestions.

I welcome your involvement in the forums and believe that is how Gpro will evolve. Keep it up, it's refreshing. (seriously)

You and I know, that life is a compromise arrived at by discussion and it's not different here. (Not like having a wife, where compromise means 'her' way)

Good night from the beautiful capitol of Canada.... Ottawa, Ontario.
Dusan Sevarlic
(Gruppe Pro - 13)

Einträge: 1435
  Land:
Serbien 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (1)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #36 geschrieben Nov 26 2017, 11:08:02 Zitat 
Well said Roy :)

Especially this part:

Quote ( Roy Mitchell @ November 26th 2017,08:08:14 )

You and I know, that life is a compromise arrived at by discussion and it's not different here. (Not like having a wife, where compromise means 'her' way)

Good day from "Exit" festival hometown, beautiful Novi Sad, Serbia :)
Seite « 1 [2 Schneller Sprung auf Seite:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > Extremely Crucial Races of the Season.!!! Füge dieses Thema Deiner Blockierliste zu Füge dieses Thema Deinen Favoriten zu

auf dieses Thema antworten