Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > Driver/TD market - Pre season Füge dieses Thema Deiner Blockierliste zu Füge dieses Thema Deinen Favoriten zu
Seite [1
Autor Thema: Driver/TD market - Pre season 12 Antworten
Michael Keeney
(Gruppe Pro - 17)

Einträge: 13519
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (1)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #1 geschrieben Dez 7 2017, 12:30:50 (letzte Änderung Dez 7 2017, 12:35:07 von Michael Keeney) Zitat 
I was hoping that during pre season we could have a driver/td market every day between the two current market days (Mon & Thurs)

Monday through Thursday (4 days) = Friday season start

Thursday through Monday (5 days) = Tuesday season start

Just gives more options to managers to bring in a driver/TD. Also opens up testing options for managers.
Sam Wainwright
(Gruppe Elite)

Einträge: 2843
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (0)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #2 geschrieben Dez 7 2017, 12:32:35 Zitat 
Are you proposing a staff market every day basically?
Andrew Watson
(Gruppe Pro - 13)

Einträge: 2946
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #3 geschrieben Dez 7 2017, 12:33:26 Zitat 
I don't get it
Ahmet Sonverdi
(Gruppe Amateur - 30)

Einträge: 4807
  Land:
Türkei 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #4 geschrieben Dez 7 2017, 12:33:49 (letzte Änderung Dez 7 2017, 12:34:20 von Ahmet Sonverdi) Zitat 
Cant we already offer a contract everyday? I dont think I understand the suggestion.
Michael Keeney
(Gruppe Pro - 17)

Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #5 geschrieben Dez 7 2017, 12:34:22 (letzte Änderung Dez 7 2017, 12:35:37 von Michael Keeney) Zitat 
Quote ( Sam Wainwright @ December 7th 2017,12:32:35 )

Are you proposing a staff market every day basically?

Solely for pre season.

Also not for the first few days of the season reset so people can identify targets etc, As it would just benefit people who log in after the reset within 24 hrs etc.

Quote ( Andrew Watson @ December 7th 2017,12:33:26 )

I don't get it

Quote ( Ahmet Sonverdi @ December 7th 2017,12:33:49 )

Cant we already offer a contract everyday? I dont think I understand the suggestion.

Amended OP. Hope this helps :)
Sam Wainwright
(Gruppe Elite)

Einträge: 2843
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #6 geschrieben Dez 7 2017, 12:36:36 Zitat 
I'm officially fluent in Keeneyish.

Assuming it's in the period between the 1st staff market and the 2nd one...I wouldn't really mind.
Michael Keeney
(Gruppe Pro - 17)

Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #7 geschrieben Dez 7 2017, 12:37:50 (letzte Änderung Dez 7 2017, 12:38:45 von Michael Keeney) Zitat 
Quote ( Sam Wainwright @ December 7th 2017,12:36:36 )

Assuming it's in the period between the 1st staff market and the 2nd one...I wouldn't really mind.

This essentially. It would help make sure all managers get a driver and TD if required, It may calm the pre season market down a little.

It also opens up testing options, That would obviously cost a manager to do.
Ahmet Sonverdi
(Gruppe Amateur - 30)

Einträge: 4807
  Land:
Türkei 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #8 geschrieben Dez 7 2017, 12:40:25 (letzte Änderung Dez 7 2017, 12:41:01 von Ahmet Sonverdi) Zitat 
Okay now i get it.

I think it still benefits those people who can be online everyday. Kinda rushing things. And tbh, markets are just suck after the first 2 markets anyway, right?

If we had 4 markets in 4 days, that would mean one can offer 16 contracts before the R1. Most of the time markets dont even have that amounf of decent drivers/TDs anyway. It would make the market even worse imo :/
Andrew Watson
(Gruppe Pro - 13)

Einträge: 2946
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #9 geschrieben Dez 7 2017, 12:42:18 Zitat 
Quote ( Ahmet Sonverdi @ December 7th 2017,12:40:25 )

I think it still benefits those people who can be online everyday. Kinda rusking things. And tbh, markets are just suck after the first 2 markets anyway, right?

This ^

If you miss out in the first market, you simply have to be online the next day or you will be left with the absolute dregs of the market.
Tibor Szuromi
(Gruppe Amateur - 25)

Einträge: 11913
  Land:
Ungarn 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #10 geschrieben Dez 7 2017, 12:44:45 Zitat 
Quote ( Ahmet Sonverdi @ December 7th 2017,12:40:25 )

16 contracts

not need

unlawful advantage
Miel Soeterbroek
(Gruppe Master - 4)

Einträge: 3107
  Land:
Niederlande 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (2)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #11 geschrieben Dez 7 2017, 12:53:28 Zitat 
I wouldnt mind, but it does benefit those glued to their screens a bit more i think.

One could still find half decent targets on the 2nd market on Thursday now, if this changes to the suggested setup, we'll be out of decent ones by Tuesday, and those that sign in on Thursday morning after a wee season break will be quite disappointed with what remains on the market.
Peter Peyper
(Gruppe Amateur - 123)

Einträge: 310
  Land:
Südafrika 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #12 geschrieben Dez 7 2017, 20:09:49 Zitat 
I read what all say, but I don't see any harm in doing this for the Pre-Season start, for example with the amount of offers made on a driver and you don't succeed the first time, it means you have to wait until the next market, what happens if you fail again, you get a RANDOM driver (Not ideal).

Also if you do manage to get a driver on the second Market you virtually have to rush everything to be able to Race the next day.

Think what Michael is eluding to is that even though there is a Market rush, is to try and avoid another rush. It might just lower the amount of offers made on a single Driver.

Few seasons ago I put in a offer and (1) reflected with a minute to close, when I checked to my amazement (12) offers were on this driver.

After the first race the markets can return to normal business again.
Roy Mitchell
(Gruppe Pro - 9)

Einträge: 5909
  Land:
Kanada 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #13 geschrieben Dez 7 2017, 20:24:17 Zitat 
I don't agree that's it's needed. In fact it may cause even more havoc in the market.

ie: I don't get the driver in the first market.. I'd be back even harder on the 2nd and 3rd market. A little, a lot, more desperate and with open money bags.

Pay more for less than mediocre drivers, it would become a 'loonie bin' and damaging in the long run to the game play.

Currently you can see drivers that have promise getting payed too much. The next season they are over OA and useless to anyone because of salary.

Without a driver that 'you' hope can be trained to compete within budget, your game motivation is lessened. If you know you can't 'win'/compete why play?
Seite [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > Driver/TD market - Pre season Füge dieses Thema Deiner Blockierliste zu Füge dieses Thema Deinen Favoriten zu

auf dieses Thema antworten