Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > General forum > buying a livery for team Füge dieses Thema Deiner Blockierliste zu Füge dieses Thema Deinen Favoriten zu
Seite [1
Autor Thema: buying a livery for team 1 Antwort
Tomás Coelho
(Gruppe Amateur - 10)

Einträge: 585
  Land:
Portugal 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (2)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #1 geschrieben Apr 7 2018, 17:26:05 (letzte Änderung Apr 7 2018, 17:27:15 von Tomás Coelho) Zitat 
Hi Every one,

Not being to sure about the newly announced added change in the car livery market, and therefore wanting to make double sure about it, I contacted one of GPRO crew members, with the message below...but because he was not sure himself, he suggested I place the message in the general forum requesting that one of the moderators can enlighten me, ( and perhaps anybody else that may have doubts as well ). The messaged question was as follows...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: buying a livery for team
Greetings,

I am really very sorry to trouble you, with the following. But I would like you to please inform me, IF this new option which has just been made available, that informs us that team leaders can now buy a team livery from the livery market, will result in you losing a current car livery, in other words will it replace a current livery that you already have...

...OR is it that you are then allowed to have two team car liveries, in other words, you have a brought livery and your current livery.

Many thanks for your help and assistance.

Regards,

Tomás Coelho.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thank our moderators if one of you kind gentlemen could give us this info so that we don´t end up by replacing an already wanted livery. Maybe Vlad can help.

Thanks, everyone.

Mikko Heikkinen
(Gruppe Master - 1)

Einträge: 12503
  Land:
Finnland 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (1)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #2 geschrieben Apr 7 2018, 18:21:04 (letzte Änderung Apr 7 2018, 18:21:56 von Mikko Heikkinen) Zitat 
Quote ( Tomás Coelho @ April 7th 2018,17:26:05 )

will result in you losing a current car livery, in other words will it replace a current livery that you already have...

it says on the "buy livery" section as follows

Note that if you buy this livery as team livery your current team livery will be removed from your team and will be available on the market! This can't be undone.

So... according to that your current teamlivery will be moved to market (lost), and you'll get the new livery
Seite [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > General forum > buying a livery for team Füge dieses Thema Deiner Blockierliste zu Füge dieses Thema Deinen Favoriten zu

auf dieses Thema antworten