Alexis Adams
(Gruppe Amateur - 41)

Einträge: 863
  Land:
Vereinigte Staaten 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (0)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #4801 geschrieben Sep 1 2023, 13:51:45 Zitat 
Hi all - back in amateur again after a tough PRO season. How often do you score 6 points in PRO and still get relegated. Starting over again to build my way back. Have a great season everyone.

Mark Coleman
(Gruppe Amateur - 41)

Einträge: 8
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #4802 geschrieben Sep 1 2023, 18:15:33 Zitat 

Quote ( Alexis Adams @ September 1st 2023,13:51:45 )

Hi all - back in amateur again after a tough PRO season. How often do you score 6 points in PRO and still get relegated. Starting over again to build my way back. Have a great season everyone.

Ouch, that's harsh

Good luck everybody
Erwin Bakkenes
(Gruppe Amateur - 41)

Einträge: 39
  Land:
Niederlande 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #4803 geschrieben Sep 1 2023, 18:32:31 Zitat 
Good luck everybody!
Erwin Bakkenes
(Gruppe Amateur - 41)

Land:
Niederlande 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #4804 geschrieben Sep 1 2023, 21:44:19 Zitat 
Quote ( Erwin Bakkenes @ August 31st 2023,23:59:03 )

I don't know about promoting, but my plan is to score points this season.

Got already points.
Paulo Furlani Jr
(Gruppe Amateur - 41)

Einträge: 49
  Land:
Brasilien 
Zertifiziert: 
Gefällt mir (1)   Gefällt mir nicht (0)
Alter Eintrag #4805 geschrieben Sep 1 2023, 21:51:39 Zitat 
Hello mates!

good season to all
Paulo Furlani Jr
(Gruppe Amateur - 41)

Land:
Brasilien 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #4806 geschrieben Sep 1 2023, 21:51:51 Zitat 
My plan is no promote this season, maybe next or 97
Stanislav Frolov
(Gruppe Amateur - 41)

Einträge: 111
  Land:
Russland 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #4807 geschrieben Sep 1 2023, 22:33:38 Zitat 
9th place is ideal. Not higher or lower - just cool :-))
Erwin Bakkenes
(Gruppe Amateur - 41)

Land:
Niederlande 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #4808 geschrieben Sep 1 2023, 22:46:41 Zitat 
I'm trying something in the next race, hoping to get higher than 5th place.
Stanislav Frolov
(Gruppe Amateur - 41)

Land:
Russland 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #4809 geschrieben Sep 1 2023, 22:49:25 (letzte Änderung Sep 1 2023, 22:51:14 von Stanislav Frolov) Zitat 
Quote ( Erwin Bakkenes @ September 1st 2023,22:46:41 )

It's not so difficult. I hope you manage to do it)
Paulo Furlani Jr
(Gruppe Amateur - 41)

Land:
Brasilien 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #4810 geschrieben Sep 2 2023, 14:21:09 Zitat 
Quote ( Erwin Bakkenes @ September 1st 2023,22:46:41 )

You can do it :D

Erwin Bakkenes
(Gruppe Amateur - 41)

Land:
Niederlande 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #4811 geschrieben Sep 11 2023, 09:12:40 Zitat 
That thing I've tried I can see it back much in the previous race: Too much overtaking attempts which my driver blocked the very most of them.
Stanislav Frolov
(Gruppe Amateur - 41)

Land:
Russland 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #4812 geschrieben Okt 24 2023, 12:03:14 (letzte Änderung Okt 24 2023, 12:05:28 von Stanislav Frolov) Zitat 
It was dangerous.
5 pit stops instead of two, risks 0 and podium - how is this possible? ))
Thanks to Jose for scoring points :-)
Ilona Csenki
(Gruppe Amateur - 41)

Einträge: 27
  Land:
Ungarn 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #4813 geschrieben Jan 19 2024, 23:18:10 (letzte Änderung Jan 19 2024, 23:18:51 von Ilona Csenki) Zitat 
Well this race was great for me but unfortunately I do not wish to promote and sadly lost my driver too. That's unfortunate Stanislav got a car damage because you have had a good car-driver combination and you have shown a lot of pace.

Derek and Alexandre pushed very well and your tactics was good for the podium unfortunate Alexandre had to stop in the last lap so Mark and Binaca earned positions on him.

Also Erika you did it well too with the last few lap overtakes, during the race I watched you too and the top 10 player. It earned you some points so kudos to you!

All of you did very well and my part for the rest of the season ends here and I am going to raise another driver.

Good luck all of you to the rest of the season!

Derek Rainey
(Gruppe Amateur - 41)

Einträge: 81
  Land:
England 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #4814 geschrieben Jan 20 2024, 09:01:49 Zitat 
Ilona, I am very surprised at my position this season. I had no plans to promote this season and am trying to think if I want to promote. I will have to make a decision soon but as most of us know, trying to replace a driver is never easy at any time of the season. I took a decision, 2 seasons ago, to leave a team as I find I can learn more about the game and how to play it without feeling that I need to think of the team points before I think of my aims.

So far I am enjoying not being in a team because if I was still in a team I would feel that I HAD to go for promotion when I now have a choice. This race was also without CT risks or any boosted laps.

All the best for the remainder of the season everyone.
Ilona Csenki
(Gruppe Amateur - 41)

Land:
Ungarn 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #4815 geschrieben Jan 20 2024, 12:16:48 Zitat 
Be in a team not always means you must prove yourself to the others or let them force you to promote just for the sake of promotion. In my opinion if you feel yourself prepared you can give it a try but from my experience rushed promotion is not what you want. Other players whom had more season experience in the pro and above can tell a rough number to how muh money you need, what technical level you need and what kind of driver and tactic needed to stay on there.

I personally would not join to a team for experience because normally you can ask others or figure out things. What I see now we have 7-8 people here whom willing to promote because they have the whole package to do so.

I also enjoying the solo experience but I would not mind if a team of friends or real life friends plan to make one. I simply just not feel the need because a lot of teams works like a slaughterhouse.

I think my money is far from enough for promotion and now to search a new driver my plan to prepare him/her for the next season and my car level will be degraded a bit. Sadly I cannot keep a driver for long run because the game will not let you extend the contract more than 17 race simply because then you have a chance to extend it when going to end.

At least someone will get him and have a complete driver. At least my main goal achieved by not go down to rookie.
Stanislav Frolov
(Gruppe Amateur - 41)

Land:
Russland 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #4816 geschrieben Jan 20 2024, 13:26:38 Zitat 
Quote ( Ilona Csenki @ January 19th 2024,23:18:10 )

That's unfortunate Stanislav got a car damage because you have had a good car-driver combination and you have shown a lot of pace

Ilona, this is a planned car damage. I also don't plan to promote in this season.
Stanislav Frolov
(Gruppe Amateur - 41)

Land:
Russland 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #4817 geschrieben Jan 20 2024, 13:29:56 Zitat 
Quote ( Derek Rainey @ January 20th 2024,09:01:49 )

Ilona, I am very surprised at my position this season. I had no plans to promote this season and am trying to think if I want to promote. I will have to make a decision soon but as most of us know, trying to replace a driver is never easy at any time of the season. I took a decision, 2 seasons ago, to leave a team as I find I can learn more about the game and how to play it without feeling that I need to think of the team points before I think of my aims.

So far I am enjoying not being in a team because if I was still in a team I would feel that I HAD to go for promotion when I now have a choice. This race was also without CT risks or any boosted laps.

All the best for the remainder of the season everyone.

Derek, if that's what you want, you'll have an easy prom in this season. As I understand it, only Alejandre will dominate.

I have a strong hand, but I can't score more points.
Ilona Csenki
(Gruppe Amateur - 41)

Land:
Ungarn 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #4818 geschrieben Jan 20 2024, 16:45:56 (letzte Änderung Jan 20 2024, 16:46:22 von Ilona Csenki) Zitat 
Quote ( Stanislav Frolov @ January 20th 2024,13:26:38 )

Quote ( Ilona Csenki @ January 19th 2024,23:18:10 )
Ilona, this is a planned car damage. I also don't plan to promote in this season.

I felt this was your intention but I do not want promote aswell. In the next 12 track I barely will get points so I would be surprised if somehow manage a promotion. I am now trying to get a driver to save for later then hire another driver for long term. At least 100+ million required for stay afloat in the pro and when I promoted I had no strong car, enough car points and my driver was not the strongest there.
Alexis Adams
(Gruppe Amateur - 41)

Einträge: 863
  Land:
Vereinigte Staaten 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #4819 geschrieben Jan 20 2024, 18:42:01 Zitat 
There is a definitely a balance of saving money having car prepared and having the driver ready to go to PRO. Others may acquire a damaged car during the race so that they do not have to replace parts and others may downgrade car to save the money.
Alexandre Jardim
(Gruppe Amateur - 41)

Einträge: 22
  Land:
Brasilien 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #4820 geschrieben Jan 23 2024, 17:50:58 Zitat 
Hi peole. Sorry about not participate more often in forum. A lot to work to do.

This is the reason that I made mistakes last race. I downgrade the engine and eletroics and I forgot to recalculate the fuel after that. That's why the extra pit. I also forgot to increase the CT value.

My plan is to promote this season. I think I won't problem with that.

I'm in a team to share experience and have fun. They never forced me to promote ou not.
Ilona Csenki
(Gruppe Amateur - 41)

Land:
Ungarn 
Zertifiziert: 
Alter Eintrag #4821 geschrieben Jan 23 2024, 21:58:50 Zitat 
It happens time to time with use Alexandre. It is fine because I have no intention to promote I just wanted to say good bye to my driver and with that win I managed to thank to him the nice seasons we spent on training. At least my new driver seems worth the time to train. The promotion would not be a problem to you and it seems you have enough funds to do so. I wish you good luck in the pro you need a lot :)
Seite « 1 2 3 ... 159 160 [161 Schneller Sprung auf Seite:

auf dieses Thema antworten