Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > Fantasy Football 7's [S1] Tilføj dette emne til din ignorér-liste Tilføj dette emne til din favoritliste
Side « 1 2 3 ... 41 42 [43 Gå til side:
Forfatter Emne: Fantasy Football 7's [S1] 1277 svar
Stuart Foster
(Gruppe Master - 4)

Emnets moderator
  Land:
England 
Certificeret: 
Synes godt om dette indlæg (0)   Kan ikke lide dette indlæg (0)
Gammelt indlæg #1261 Skrevet Dec 23 2017, 22:18:10 (senest redigeret Dec 23 2017, 22:21:56 af Stuart Foster) Citat 
I think its safe to say, congrats Sudeep, Lingard has been substituted :)
Kyle Morris
(Gruppe Pro - 12)

Land:
England 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #1262 Skrevet Dec 23 2017, 22:21:43 Citat 
Means i have gotten 3rd then xD
Stuart Foster
(Gruppe Master - 4)

Emnets moderator
  Land:
England 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #1263 Skrevet Dec 23 2017, 22:22:15 Citat 
Well...you couldn't finish anywhere else, could you?! :)
Kyle Morris
(Gruppe Pro - 12)

Land:
England 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #1264 Skrevet Dec 23 2017, 22:23:29 Citat 
I could've been 2nd :P
Stuart Foster
(Gruppe Master - 4)

Emnets moderator
  Land:
England 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #1265 Skrevet Dec 23 2017, 22:24:11 Citat 
Yeah, if Lingard had scored rather than hit the post you probably would be :)
Sudeep Pednekar
(Gruppe Rookie - 126)

Land:
Indien 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #1266 Skrevet Dec 23 2017, 22:25:05 Citat 
Crap, now unless Roma capitulate last minute. I'm watching the United game. When Lingard was through I thought he'd bury it.
Martin Irla
(Gruppe Master - 4)

Land:
Uruguay 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #1267 Skrevet Dec 23 2017, 22:25:32 Citat 
And just now was replaced....all over,congrats Barca,well deserved....
Stuart Foster
(Gruppe Master - 4)

Emnets moderator
  Land:
England 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #1268 Skrevet Dec 24 2017, 10:05:51 Citat 
So...welcome to the festive Week 16...the final match week of the season. Chelsea and Barca go head to head for the title, while a host of positions in the middle of the table are still to be decided. So what gives for a few goals in a weekend where lots of goals flew in around Europe. Lets see how it panned out...
Stuart Foster
(Gruppe Master - 4)

Emnets moderator
  Land:
England 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #1269 Skrevet Dec 24 2017, 10:06:26 Citat 
matches...

Roma v Everton
Borussia Dortmund v Juventus
Internazionale v Tottenham Hotspur
Chelsea v Barcelona
Bayern Munich v AFC Bournemouth
Stuart Foster
(Gruppe Master - 4)

Emnets moderator
  Land:
England 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #1270 Skrevet Dec 24 2017, 10:19:16 (senest redigeret Dec 24 2017, 10:26:02 af Stuart Foster) Citat 
Roma 5 - 3 Everton

HG : Kane 3, Santini, Firmino
AG : Sterling, Fekir, +1 PEN

A comfortable win for Roma despite them losing their Goalkeeper and conceding a free goal for not changing him. That result could mean a top 4 finish for Roma if other results roll for them. Well done to Lyee for steering his Romans to a respectable finish, while its bad luck for Kyle whose team seemed to lose momentum during the Elite league stage of season with a string of matches of failing to find the net with anything like the fluidity they had earlier in the game. However, they had already guaranteed a third place finish before this game so a bronze medal is no bad thing.

Stuart Foster
(Gruppe Master - 4)

Emnets moderator
  Land:
England 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #1271 Skrevet Dec 24 2017, 10:37:51 (senest redigeret Dec 24 2017, 10:41:22 af Stuart Foster) Citat 
Borussia Dortmund 1 - 4 Juventus

HG : Uth
AG : Aguero 2, Vardy, Germain

Juventus end the season strong after a very tough opening half of the Elite league. They've rallied in recent weeks to improve their points total to mid-table respectability after picking up just three points in the first 6 games. George will surely be disappointed with his teams end result given the promising start they made in the earlier round of the competition where they looked so dominant. Dormtund will finish bottom of the table after this result, sadly for them, but it was always going to be tough for them coming into this phase of the game when they relied so heavily on their mean defence in just qualifying for the latter stage. Well done to Mjan for making it at least this far though, and they did at least win some games.

Stuart Foster
(Gruppe Master - 4)

Emnets moderator
  Land:
England 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #1272 Skrevet Dec 24 2017, 10:55:55 Citat 
Internazionale 1 - 1 Tottenham Hotspur

HG : Messi
AG : +1 PEN

Inter's point here guarantees them avoiding a bottom place finish, while Spurs' poor end of season form sees them finish in the middle. It was going to be a tough Elite league for Inter from the outset as the absence of the manager clearly showed as a missing goalkeeper each week was just too much of a giveaway a long with a host of outfield players either not starting or injured. Spurs suffered similarly towards the end from inactivity of the manager but still managed a secure enough mid-table finish to be not too unhappy with their end result.
Stuart Foster
(Gruppe Master - 4)

Emnets moderator
  Land:
England 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #1273 Skrevet Dec 24 2017, 11:05:41 Citat 
Chelsea 2 - 3 Barcelona

HG : Suarez, Falcao
AG : Lewandowski, Cavani, Salah

So, in the end it all came down to the width of a goal post for Martin (that and Messi missing a penalty last week in his match against Inter). He could have had the title wrapped up before this game but his team seemed to lose traction in the final two matches, which has cost him the chance of the title having led for 4 consecutive rounds. Lewandowski, Salah and Cavani all scored for Sudeep's Barca while in reply Martin's Chelsea could only manage two from Suarez and Falcao. A few inches to the left for Jesse Lingard would have seen a different result to the season, but credit where it's due, Sudeep's team have been the best scoring side throughout the game and there 28 goals scored by players (more than 3 per game) is indeed a fantastic effort. Well done to him and 7 euros coming his way. Unlucky to Martin who comes up just short, and it really was just luck that cost him in the end.

Stuart Foster
(Gruppe Master - 4)

Emnets moderator
  Land:
England 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #1274 Skrevet Dec 24 2017, 11:24:48 (senest redigeret Dec 24 2017, 11:25:20 af Stuart Foster) Citat 
Bayern Munich 2 - 1 AFC Bournemouth

HG : +2 SP
AG : M'Bappe

Bayern fail to score an outfield goal but still manage to walk away with all 3 points due to the defensive frailties of their opponent. The result means Bayern end the season a credible 5th place after a difficult start, while Bournemouth end the season on a sour note after being as high as 4th at one point they finish in 7th. Well done to both for being strong competitors throughout the game.
Stuart Foster
(Gruppe Master - 4)

Emnets moderator
  Land:
England 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #1275 Skrevet Dec 24 2017, 11:28:31 (senest redigeret Dec 24 2017, 11:30:40 af Stuart Foster) Citat 
FINAL TABLE

Barcelona 🏆 are the champions! Well done to Sudeep Pednekar, who wins 7 euros of supporter credits.

https://i.imgur.com/pYTuSR2.png
sheet data : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fvmJx3tLr82wW6vgi3yj...

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR TAKING PART THIS SEASON. HOPEFULLY THERE WILL BE ENOUGH PLAYERS FOR A SECOND SEASON!

Richard Robin Paukson
(Gruppe Amateur - 64)

Land:
Estland 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #1276 Skrevet Dec 24 2017, 12:25:13 Citat 
Congrats, Sudeep!
Sudeep Pednekar
(Gruppe Rookie - 126)

Land:
Indien 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #1277 Skrevet Dec 24 2017, 12:29:22 Citat 
Thanks Richard.

Thanks for hosting the game and the finale summary Stuart. (Y)
Stuart Foster
(Gruppe Master - 4)

Emnets moderator
  Land:
England 
Certificeret: 
Gammelt indlæg #1278 Skrevet Dec 24 2017, 13:22:44 Citat 
Yeah cheers again everyone. I actually think this is the best silly game I've done and really enjoyed seeing how the matches panned out, even better that it went right to the wire. Have to say it has surprised me a bit, the format seems to work really well and not too time consuming for me either which is great, and a lot more goals were scored than even I thought! I suppose you know a game is good when you only make small improvements for the next season rather than wholesale change so that's exactly what I've decided to do, which is easier for you guys as you know pretty much what to expect and what maybe you might do differently for this time. I really hope both Mjan and Jens who reached the Elite stage will come back for another season and hopefully some others too as there's still a few spaces to fill over the course of this week.
Side « 1 2 3 ... 41 42 [43 Gå til side:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > Fantasy Football 7's [S1] Tilføj dette emne til din ignorér-liste Tilføj dette emne til din favoritliste

Besvar til dette emne