Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > Limits of driver overall Ajouter ce sujet à votre liste des sujets à ignorer Ajouter ce sujet à votre liste des sujets à observer
Page « 1 2 [3 Saut rapide vers la page:
Auteur Sujet: Limits of driver overall 61 réponses
Mikko Heikkinen
(Groupe Pro - 4)

Pays:
Finlande 
Certifié: 
J'aime ce post (0)   Je n'aime pas ce post (0)
Posts anciens #61 Posté (le) 27 Avril 2017, 21:44:56 Citer 
Quote ( Edwin Silva @ April 27th 2017,20:08:51 )

Technically you can still do the rookie to elite driver achievement, but it's more for the achievement itself

True

Quote ( Edwin Silva @ April 27th 2017,20:08:51 )

i. You'd need to go back to rookie and lose all

Though the same could be said for quite a few other achievements too

Since group/level achievements weren't retroactive, many of us haven't got those and would have to relegate in order to have a shot at them.

I for example have 50+ achievements which I haven't even had a chance to get hold of.

But nevermind that, achievements are just ornaments, I just don't care :)
Marija Murgić
(Groupe Amateur - 117)

Pays:
Croatie 
Certifié: 
J'aime ce post (1)   Je n'aime pas ce post (0)
Posts anciens #62 Posté (le) 28 Avril 2017, 09:52:17 Citer 
Quote ( Łukasz Głuszak @ April 27th 2017,17:45:17 )

I did this!, in 9 seasons. It's not simply thing to do, but if you have plan and you understand this game, you can do this.

Additionally in promotions season to master scored 129 points without any spa resort. All season trained driver, despite this others drive on higher risk.

I saw. You've got a driver from the 48th to the 57th race. Every honor - respect (y) :D
Page « 1 2 [3 Saut rapide vers la page:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > Limits of driver overall Ajouter ce sujet à votre liste des sujets à ignorer Ajouter ce sujet à votre liste des sujets à observer

Répondre à ce sujet