Page « 1 2 3 ... 59 60 [61 Quick go to page:
Author Topic: Rookie - 22 1825 replies
David Pence
(Group Rookie - 22)

United States 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #1801 posted May 17th 2018, 16:12:31 Quote 
Being my first season, have tried to keep spending at a minimum, though parts upgrades are starting to get expensive. Interesting look at the starting grid so far for Brands Hatch.

David Pence
(Group Rookie - 22)

United States 
Certified: 
Old post #1802 posted Jun 1st 2018, 15:59:06 Quote 
Last race of the season, good luck gentlemen. I hope for a strong finish to up my value as a possible 4th place promotion. We can all have a wish :)

Guilherme Franco
(Group Rookie - 22)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Old post #1803 posted Nov 15th 2018, 14:08:57 Quote 
There we go. Was a long road in here, rookie 22, but now it will have an end.

Next season Ill promote and for sure I ll race well, as u already saw in some past races, but, even better ^^

Good luck to u all guys.

Tom de Raad
(Group Rookie - 22)

Netherlands 
Certified: 
Old post #1804 posted Nov 15th 2018, 16:29:22 Quote 
You will definitely make it next season. Thanks for the races!
Severi Seppä
(Group Rookie - 22)

Finland 
Certified: 
Old post #1805 posted Nov 15th 2018, 17:55:00 Quote 
Got back in to the game after a 2 years break. Unfortunately one race too late to get the extra $5m next season. Actually had almost forgotten about gpro but one night I was googling for logitech's g pro mouse and ended up here :D Didn't think i'd actually play much after activating my account but got hooked. Already managed to sink tens of hours on the game this season.

I'm going for the promo although it might no be the wisest decision. Had initially planned to stay in rookie for the next season so my money situation ain't that good and the driver won't probably be able to score points consistently in amateur. I'm just eager to see how well I can manage in there with these conditions.

Good luck for the remaining races this season! I think Tom is gonna win the group though.
Guilherme Franco
(Group Rookie - 22)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Old post #1806 posted Nov 15th 2018, 19:55:38 Quote 
Last time I played I did it too Mr Seppa (just not about the finance). But after all I could score some points and even doing something good in amateur, but the race I lost made me so angry that I just gave up.

U both guys are amazing, and I want to see where we can go. If wanna talk about FOBY things we can PM each other.

I dont know why but my account was half deleted, I remember for sure the second time or second season I was racing the Indianapolis oval first race (season 25 I guess)
Tom de Raad
(Group Rookie - 22)

Netherlands 
Certified: 
Old post #1807 posted Nov 16th 2018, 07:52:59 Quote 
I found the game back after a 38-season break because of a Reddit ad.

As far as promotion goes, winning the league is not that important to me. I'm trying to build up my finances so that I can survive a season of training my driver for another promotion. Slow and steady.

Severi, if I didn't have the one race where a puncture cost me a podium, I think that I'd definitely have the margin to win the league. But now you seem to be faster than me, so it's going to be really close towards the end. Looking forward to it!
Severi Seppä
(Group Rookie - 22)

Finland 
Certified: 
Old post #1808 posted Nov 16th 2018, 21:40:37 Quote 
I don't think I stand a change. You've got almost 3x more money and I'm probably going to have more races similar to this last one to have atleast somewhat decent finances next season. But lets see how it will play out.
Tom de Raad
(Group Rookie - 22)

Netherlands 
Certified: 
Old post #1809 posted Nov 20th 2018, 10:44:32 (last edited Nov 20th 2018, 10:44:46 by Tom de Raad) Quote 
Guilherme you have to stop stealing my poles, man :D. I can't afford to start all my races on extra softs!
Guilherme Franco
(Group Rookie - 22)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Old post #1810 posted Dec 9th 2018, 12:04:22 Quote 
So long friends. Good luck in Ama now.

U guys did great jobs, but its a shame Seppa lose the cup cause of the money issue.

Congrats for the title too de Raad. I was doing the poles cause I was in need of this money, not anything personal nor farming achievs, im not this kind of player.
Guilherme Franco
(Group Rookie - 22)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Old post #1811 posted Dec 14th 2018, 15:18:56 Quote 
Cliché or not the season already started for me and my soundtrack begins with -Deep Purple Highway Star https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAKCR7kQMTQ

Good luck to u all guys.
Constantin Heller
(Group Rookie - 22)

Germany 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #1812 posted Dec 14th 2018, 22:10:54 Quote 
Hope y'all will have a nice season, good luck to everyone!
Guilherme Franco
(Group Rookie - 22)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Old post #1813 posted Dec 21st 2018, 12:14:27 (last edited Dec 21st 2018, 12:43:57 by Guilherme Franco) Quote 
We had a nice R2 in Rafaela Oval. An amazing fight for the first place and rodrigo takes it by 0.159 seconds, leaving me with the second place.

I thought Mr. Heller was going to the promote season aswell, but something tells me it wont happen anymore.

Anyway, just manage well the finances who is going to the promo season as me (I think Sam, Rodrigo and Justin). If u guys wanna talk about something we can't talk in here let me know by a PM.

Just a small pray for the engine not to blow up and now im fine ^^

Constantin Heller
(Group Rookie - 22)

Germany 
Certified: 
Old post #1814 posted Dec 21st 2018, 12:30:31 Quote 
Quote ( Guilherme Franco @ December 21st 2018,12:14:27 )

I thought Mr. Heller was going to the promote season aswell, but something tells me it wont happen anymore.

Yeah, I got different plans :P
Guilherme Franco
(Group Rookie - 22)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Old post #1815 posted Jan 15th 2019, 03:44:58 (last edited Jan 15th 2019, 03:45:51 by Guilherme Franco) Quote 
Happy new year guys

Pretty amazing season, Much more than i expected and its pushing me hard. Its a plasure have u all in my promotion run.

Mr. Dulledge in his amazing financial administrative kind of run, and still competitive, always trying to match the PHA car with the race one - great job my friend, u certainly have a great future in AMA. And your team aswell, this guys with u seems ready to suport bigger things around here, cheers for u all Mr. Sam and ???? guys.

Mr. James with his test a lot kind of run its not my preferred for rookie, but its working very fine. Finances should be a problem later on the season, like Mr Seppa last season, but guess what... the new PHA system probally, IMHO, make the high wear parts work even better than brand new ones, even without the PHA match showed in our screen. Good luck my friend, u never had to relagate from AMA, u are already ready for more challenging things in higher divisions.

Mr, Rodrigo, ahh ho can I forget the most annoying 0,167 seconds behind meaning a painful loss, but seems his pace slowed down a bit after that oval + adelaide stint. I honest surprized on how well you can manage the finances, after all the risks u used for the lvl 1 parts. Good luck on AMA, u are already there too my friend.

And for me, a new start, the new stint come now, and Ill go with all the wrath and fury for the title, Im still mad with Mr. Rodrigo lolololol. But seriously, I will stand up for all races, and fighting hard for the 1st place.

Good luck to all and enjoy a lullaby for now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15JCb6P60Vw
Sam Dulledge
(Group Rookie - 22)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #1816 posted Jan 16th 2019, 02:51:42 Quote 
Quote ( Guilherme Franco @ January 15th 2019,03:44:58 )

Mr. Dulledge in his amazing financial administrative kind of run, and still competitive, always trying to match the PHA car with the race one - great job my friend, u certainly have a great future in AMA. And your team aswell, this guys with u seems ready to suport bigger things around here, cheers for u all Mr. Sam and ???? guys.

Definitely one way of looking at it. There's a massive gap in the race that still comfortably lets me promote to Ama next season, so I might as well rake in the $$$. As for my team, I'm grateful for their enthusiasm to have me back after my hiatus last year, and for the updates to the tools which are certainly helping!

Having said that, it's still very difficult to watch consistently 3rd/4th. I wouldn't mind a race win in the next few rounds if you wouldn't mind? (No chance of you giving me one any later due to the cup!)
Constantin Heller
(Group Rookie - 22)

Germany 
Certified: 
Old post #1817 posted Jan 16th 2019, 09:16:06 Quote 
Woah woah woah, you haven't promoted from this cup round yet :P
Sam Dulledge
(Group Rookie - 22)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #1818 posted Jan 17th 2019, 14:34:15 Quote 
Quote ( Constantin Heller @ January 16th 2019,09:16:06 )

Woah woah woah, you haven't promoted from this cup round yet

If I do, I'm out on the next round. If I'm out, then you'll lose the next round aswell (There's no way you sustain that pace for 4 races out of the next 6).

I gave up on the cup the same time I gave up on a realistic race win :P
Guilherme Franco
(Group Rookie - 22)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Old post #1819 posted Jan 18th 2019, 01:46:50 (last edited Jan 18th 2019, 01:49:18 by Guilherme Franco) Quote 
Nice, so every race I ll fight another one, seems very fun, but like I said
Quote ( Guilherme Franco @ January 15th 2019,03:44:58 )

But seriously, I will stand up for all races, and fighting hard for the 1st place.

Even if Im behind 2 lvls on my car parts, or even if is favorite track of my rival, or even if my foe are using higher risks than me, oh wait, and if he is doing all this 3 combined??? So I ll stand still, 1 second here, or one second there, who knows.

Im up for all challenges, bring up the fury with me Mr. Sam, put this higher risks, let get everyone who wants to join this fight broke to the bones.

Nice to see Mr. Heller is still in here. give your best and for sure we'll have fun, like last race, 2 players in top 15 race times among all rookie groups. This group is very competitive, and I dont regret a single penny Im losing without a full winning season.
Guilherme Franco
(Group Rookie - 22)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Old post #1820 posted Feb 15th 2019, 16:26:27 Quote 
So long, farewell rookie 22.

After 6 months now I need to progress on my plans at a new lvl, the ama promotion.

Tks to all made this funnier like Mr Heller, Mr Rodrigo Mr Dulledge and the others who already promoted.

Losing this sponsor was a hit Mr Dulledge, but not more than my own faults. I guess it was about 20M less in a long term plan combined the two factors. Indeed was a great fight for that sponsor hahahhaha.

So Mr. James wanna a new fight for winning a race. Deal bro, deal. Lets see what we can do.

Hope see u all doing well in Ama. Good luck.
Stiven Peraza
(Group Rookie - 22)

Venezuela 
Certified: 
Old post #1821 posted Apr 13th 2020, 22:34:11 Quote 
Hi guys!!

I´m going to win the championchip, Season 75

@Giuseppe Caldarella i´m going for you!! take care... !! XD
Matti Nousiainen
(Group Rookie - 22)

Finland 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #1822 posted Apr 14th 2020, 22:34:50 Quote 
Greetings from up north to all u guys,

I'm totally sure that none of us is winning the Championship S75 - I bet for Roland Postle at the moment for champion.

What comes to our group... my non scientific analysis says that Giuseppe has advantage. He has lvl2 car and still he beats us using great tactics and obviously also with great skill in tuning Gpro car. In addition he has pretty much more money than any of us in Top10.

So I put my money on Giuseppe - don't fail me ;)

Anyway nice and steady competition in the group, hopefully I'll manage promote with decent bank account balance.

Cheers

Igor Gutierrez
(Group Rookie - 22)

Brazil 
Certified: 
Old post #1823 posted Jul 30th 2021, 04:04:20 Quote 
Hello everyone
I hoje you are ok! ;)
What you expect about this season?
MG van Rensburg
(Group Rookie - 22)

South Africa 
Certified: 
Old post #1824 posted Jul 30th 2021, 22:28:56 Quote 
Well, I wanted to take it easy, coast while training driver...

And then the race happened😂
Adam Stuart
(Group Rookie - 22)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #1825 posted Mar 13th 2022, 23:42:53 Quote 
Who is going for promotion?
Evgeny Demidov
(Group Rookie - 22)

New Zealand 
Certified: 
Old post #1826 posted May 11th 2022, 09:34:35 Quote 
It's quiet here...
But I will share my impressions of the season.
I feel like a 1979 Ligier team - I started beautifully, I slide down ugly.
Page « 1 2 3 ... 59 60 [61 Quick go to page:

Reply to this topic