Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Other sports forum > General Pro Wrestling thread Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page « 1 2 3 ... 94 95 [96 Quick go to page:
Forum topic poll
Which did you like better?
Sign in to vote or view the poll results
Author Topic: General Pro Wrestling thread 2860 replies
Greg Tierney
(Group Amateur - 53)

United States 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #2851 posted Feb 21st 2017, 18:21:16 (last edited Feb 21st 2017, 18:21:32 by Greg Tierney) Quote 
Quote ( Daniel Shell @ February 21st 2017,18:00:17 )

I watched the Lesnar, Owens and Bayley promos. I was annoyed how the Y2J thing from last week wasn't addressed.

Well, that was the point, though. KO didn't address it at all... just dropped the mic and walked off when he said he'd comment (in the opening promo). Hooray for actual heel heat!
Kevin Parkinson
(Group Retired)

GPRO Crew
Scotland 
Certified: 
Old post #2852 posted Feb 21st 2017, 18:50:06 (last edited Feb 21st 2017, 18:53:09 by Kevin Parkinson) Quote 

Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn a million times I'm bored of it.

You did watch what actually happened though, didn't you?

I was annoyed how the Y2J thing from last week wasn't addressed.

You did watch the KO promo at the start? Best bit of the night!

Absolutely delighted with KO being vicious KO again (even though I did love all the JeriKO stuff).
Daniel Shell
(Group Rookie - 57)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #2853 posted Feb 21st 2017, 20:13:58 Quote 
Yeah, I saw the start of the entrance as I was skipping through on sky...just another Somoa Joe attack...it wasn't enough to make me press play though lol.
Kevin Parkinson
(Group Retired)

GPRO Crew
Scotland 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #2854 posted Feb 21st 2017, 20:35:52 Quote 
I think the Samoa Joe stuff is really important. Especially coupled with KO's reference in his promo about knowing how to "play the game". Joe doing the will of Triple H, Triple H's will was KO to be champ. Curious if that's going somewhere, although tough to see Joe getting involved with the FastLane main event as Goldberg already booked for Mania, but not impossible, especially if it's against a returning, interfering Jericho.

I didn't want to watch another KO-Sami Zayn match, so glad it was just a squash after a beating.

Didn't pay attention to most of Sasha-Charlotte either which is sad as they've never had a bad match, but it's been overdone and holds no interest right now.

How surprisingly good was Braun-Show though! Really hope they don't have Braun lose clean to Reigns at FastLane.
Daniel Shell
(Group Rookie - 57)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #2855 posted Feb 22nd 2017, 00:28:41 Quote 
Oh yeah, I'm sure Samoa Joe, Kevin Owen and Triple H are all connected somehow. A Somoa Joe attack was expected to me since he wasn't booked in a match. I just thought it would be during the match not before.

I did like the Braun vs Show match, I think Braun losing clean at Fastlane will kill a lot of moment he has going for him right now...
Daniel Shell
(Group Rookie - 57)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #2856 posted Feb 22nd 2017, 17:13:50 Quote 
Smackdown was good, even though the ending was meh...

I thought Alexa Bliss did her best promo ever before winning her 2nd Smackdown Women's Title! I was a bit annoyed she has to face Becky Lynch again, but who else was there really to face her?

Nikki Bella vs Natalya was the match of the night to me aswell! Great way to finish off there rivialry!

The end of the 10 man battle Royal annoyed me though...battle royals aren't that exciting matches at the best of the times, to end it in a draw is just so un-needed to me, just restart the match from AJ and Harper, is it that hard?
Kevin Parkinson
(Group Retired)

GPRO Crew
Scotland 
Certified: 
Old post #2857 posted Feb 22nd 2017, 17:31:14 Quote 
Quote ( Daniel Shell @ February 22nd 2017,17:13:50 )

The end of the 10 man battle Royal annoyed me though...battle royals aren't that exciting matches at the best of the times, to end it in a draw is just so un-needed to me, just restart the match from AJ and Harper, is it that hard?

"Not enough time" was the excuse Daniel Bryan gave on Talking Smack when AJ pulled him up about not just restarting the match. All kayfabe to get the AJ v Harper match next week, of course, and I do look forward to that match - should be good. But the full Battle Royal itself was a bit "meh" for me. As you say, they generally aren't the best of matches anyway.
Mateusz Zietek
(Group Rookie - 22)

Poland 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (1)
Old post #2858 posted Feb 22nd 2017, 18:03:29 Quote 
i was checking this thread and then realize its not about wrestling at all :D
Daniel Shell
(Group Rookie - 57)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #2859 posted yesterday at 23:34:49 Quote 
Gonna be giving RAW a miss tonight...just going to get the results online.

It's not exactly Value for time right now, never mind money...I'm sure I can find something more entertaining to do with them 3 hours.

Even though Jericho has worked live events this week, I'm not expecting him on RAW. I imagine he'll return at Fastlane and cost Kevin Owens the title.

Hopefully Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar will be the Main Event at Mania too, as I'll be watching that live and I can go to bed earlier :)
Kevin Parkinson
(Group Retired)

GPRO Crew
Scotland 
Certified: 
Old post #2860 posted yesterday at 23:38:39 Quote 
Quote ( Daniel Shell @ February 27th 2017,23:34:49 )

Even though Jericho has worked live events this week, I'm not expecting him on RAW. I imagine he'll return at Fastlane and cost Kevin Owens the title.

Think you may be right, certainly about him showing up at Fastlane, but I'm beginning to get an inkling that he won't cost Owens the title (probably more hope than anything :p). You see KO attack him at a live show this week. WWE shared it so will no doubt make a big deal out of it tonight.
Daniel Shell
(Group Rookie - 57)

England 
Certified: 
Old post #2861 posted yesterday at 23:56:48 Quote 
What makes you think he won't cost KO the title at Fastlane? I hope you're right, but I can't see Owens leaving Fastlane with the title now, even if Y2J gets involved or not.

Page « 1 2 3 ... 94 95 [96 Quick go to page:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Other sports forum > General Pro Wrestling thread Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

Reply to this topic