Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Team recruitment forum > Benetton F1 Racing Recruitment Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist
Page « 1 2 [3 Quick go to page:
Author Topic: Benetton F1 Racing Recruitment 64 replies
Shawn Simmons
(Group Rookie - 142)

United States 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #61 posted May 26th 2017, 05:17:46 Quote 
Alright guys! I know all y'all looking for a team are just plowing though all these recruiting posts.... WELL stop now!!!! This is your team right here! Benetton has been around for years! We may look like the very first Grand Prix trophy, although the shine has gone away it doesn't mean it can't be polished into something that will bring in the crowds. Together we can build this team and our selves to a level others will envy!

So what's stopping you? Send me or Daniel Mason a message now!
Shawn Simmons
(Group Rookie - 142)

United States 
Certified: 
Like this post (0)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #62 posted May 27th 2017, 15:46:23 Quote 
Hello! And welcome to the Benetton recruitment page! Before you get to far, stop and look.... see that this is only 3 pages? That's because when you join Benetton you become family, and I'm not talking like awkward 3rd cousins. You know the one that always shows up drunk to the reunion and then hits on your mom either lol.

We believe in having fun, taking risks, funny bantering.

All we need from you to know how to read and type English. Yup just that simple! So stop hesitating! Message me or Mason today!
Shawn Simmons
(Group Rookie - 142)

United States 
Certified: 
Old post #63 posted May 29th 2017, 20:35:53 Quote 
And just like that! One spot filled! Still 5 more spots open to willing and eager to learn and have fun managers! Make today the day you decide to stop "playing" the game and make it the one where you start enjoying the game!!
Daniel Mason
(Group Amateur - 83)

United States 
Certified: 
Like this post (1)   Dislike this post (0)
Old post #64 posted Feb 26th 2019, 15:56:56 (last edited Feb 26th 2019, 15:57:31 by Daniel Mason) Quote 
It's been a long time coming, but it's time the doors open to recruiting once again. Unlike the early days or our golden age some 20 seasons ago, our requirements are quite lenient this time around.

- Supporter status isn't required, but supporter status won't get you in over someone without it.
- Reading, typing, and speaking in English is a requirement, simply because there's no good translation program that's 100% accurate.
- Total GPRO experience is at least one full season (17 races), but exceptions can be made if a recruit shows lots of potential.

That's pretty much it when it comes to what we want; now it's your turn to tell me via PM if you have what it takes to rise through the ranks and help bring this team to higher heights than its former glory of yesteryear.
Daniel Mason
(Group Amateur - 79)

United States 
Certified: 
Old post #65 posted Aug 21st 2020, 11:18:02 Quote 
With the departure of Rangga Wiradinata, it's only just me left in this depressing husk of a team. I have no desire or will to recruit new members, so I am no longer accepting applications indefinitely. Do not PM me about any offers to join another team or to integrate and become another sibling team. Any such PMs will be met with ridicule and insults. Just leave me the hell alone to rot in my misery.
Page « 1 2 [3 Quick go to page:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Team recruitment forum > Benetton F1 Racing Recruitment Add this topic to your ignore list Add this topic to your watchlist

Reply to this topic