Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Suggestions forum > Remove the "Number of Unread Topics" notification. A téma tiltólistára helyezése Téma hozzáadása a figyelőlistához
Oldal [1
Szerző Téma: Remove the "Number of Unread Topics" notification. 3 válasz
Trae Fisher
(Csoport Rookie - 93)

Hsz.: 306
  Ország:
Amerikai Egyesült Államok 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (0)   Nem tetszik (10)
Régi hozzászólás #1 Elküldve: 2017. július 22. 01:35:48 Idézet 
Everyday we get on GPRO and find this stat saying "Number of Unread Topics." I don't understand why it is there. Why? Everyday, I get on GPRO, and I see the number. With how active the forums are, it is just really stupid. Because for me, that number is now over 500 and I question the relevance of it. You think I'm gonna get on and read over 500 topics?

"This one is about F1. This one is about an itchy crotch. This one is about a user's complaint, and another... And another.... And another... And this one."

Just remove the redundant stat. That or change it for "Number of Unread Watched Topics."

Because why sit there and read 250 threads on complaints and 50 about some guys crotch?
Cameron Halsall
(Csoport Amateur - 77)

Hsz.: 1104
  Ország:
Anglia 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (4)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #2 Elküldve: 2017. július 22. 02:25:13 Idézet 
I don't mind hearing about unread topics as long as they are about itchy crotches. I think that guys should be able to more easily stand in solidarity over that one!
Riley Dunlop
(Csoport Amateur - 113)

Hsz.: 828
  Ország:
Anglia 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (6)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #3 Elküldve: 2017. július 22. 09:54:40 Idézet 
In Account Settings, change "Automatically reset unread forum messages after every visit to the site:" and you won't keep seeing it... they will reset every time you log out
Jens Jäschke
(Csoport Rookie - 58)

Hsz.: 511
  Ország:
Németország 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (0)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #4 Elküldve: 2017. július 22. 12:21:48 Idézet 
Alternatively, click on "Mark all forums as read" after you're done reading those threads you wanted to read.

The forum software is a bit dated and missing a few features that would be really nice to have, but it works without any crippling bugs I can see, which is more than some modern forums can claim.
Oldal [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Suggestions forum > Remove the "Number of Unread Topics" notification. A téma tiltólistára helyezése Téma hozzáadása a figyelőlistához

Válasz erre a témára