Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Suggestions forum > Rookie of the Season (Revised concept) Ignorar este tópico Adicionar este tópico à lista de tópicos vigiados
Página [1
Autor Tópico: Rookie of the Season (Revised concept) 3 respostas
Trae Fisher
(Grupo Rookie - 93)

País:
Estados Unidos da América 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (1)   Não gostar desta mensagem (3)
Mensagem antiga #1 colocada 24 Jun 2017, 06:16:53 Citar 
I did something like this last season and it got mixed reviews, this time around, I made a system that could work.

Rookie of the Season is a similar award to Rookie of the Year, except in a season standpoint. This will apply to all levels of GPRO (Or Pro - Elite). ROTS is for managers in their debute season in a GPRO level. To qualify for ROTS, they need to race in 5 events before Race 13.

After Race 5, the standings for ROTS will be released, there are two sections: One for the group, and one for the entire level. The winner of ROTS in the group will win a cash bonus, if you win ROTS in the level, you could win GPRO supporter, or a bigger bonus. See where I'm getting at? I will be taking questions.
Kyle Morris
(Grupo Amateur - 51)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (0)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #2 colocada 24 Jun 2017, 08:36:43 Citar 
It seems like a good concept but I don't really agree with having a cash bonus or supporter. Maybe a nice award on the page but shouldn't really be anything extra
Luke Frost
(Grupo Amateur - 7)

País:
Austrália 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (0)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #3 colocada 24 Jun 2017, 08:46:03 (Editado em 24 Jun 2017, 08:46:14 por Luke Frost) Citar 
The best rookie of master should be given a free Blue Cattle dog, so the title is more realistic.
Trae Fisher
(Grupo Rookie - 93)

País:
Estados Unidos da América 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (0)   Não gostar desta mensagem (3)
Mensagem antiga #4 colocada 24 Jun 2017, 23:35:38 (Editado em 24 Jun 2017, 23:38:02 por Trae Fisher) Citar 
Quote ( Kyle Morris @ June 24th 2017,08:36:43 )

It seems like a good concept but I don't really agree with having a cash bonus or supporter. Maybe a nice award on the page but shouldn't really be anything extra

What's wrong with a cash bonus? Does GPRO have a built in economy I never knew about? If there is, where's the stock market?! I wanna start profiting from other teams success! (:P)

We give cash for making it to the next stage in the Cup, we give even more money when you win the cup. We give a cash bonus if you get the certification test right in your first 3 tries, and then we're fined for every further attempt.

Why not give cash bonuses in being the best debute driver in a certain level?
Página [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Suggestions forum > Rookie of the Season (Revised concept) Ignorar este tópico Adicionar este tópico à lista de tópicos vigiados

Responder a este tópico