Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Forum games > [S21] SRS-B League (Single Resource Strategy) Додај ову тему на листу игнорисаних Додај ову тему на листу праћених
Страна « 1 2 3 [4 Иди на страну:
Аутор Тема: [S21] SRS-B League (Single Resource Strategy) 114 одговора
Kevin Abdalla
(Група Master - 2)

Уредник теме
Поруке: 254
  Држава:
Канада 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #91 послано Jан 23 2017, 07:23:14 Цитирај 
RACE 12 RESULTS

Aaron L. spends 50 SRS in Race 12 and comes away with a convincing victory. It is a 15 SRS gap back to Rocco S. in 2nd place. Rocco is the first of a trio of players spending over 30 SRS and it is MG van R. finishing in 3rd place overall on 33 SRS.

Only 1 player gains SRS this race in the points positions in Gary H. It is a very distinctive gap between those spending SRS and those attempting to conserve SRS. As a result, there are some decent SRS gains to be made by those conserving SRS with the trio of Stuart F, Mateusz S. & Sam W. all scoring +12 SRS gains.

RED Text represents the Default Penalty was enforced.

SEASON STANDINGS

Sam W. remains the clear favourite at this point but stranger things have happened. Stuart F, Mateusz S. & Stuart M. all sit with healthy SRS stacks and a possibility to move up. Also, MG van R. certainly helped is promotion cause this race.

TEAM STANDINGS

Please note:
There is the potential for someone to suffer the DEFAULT penalty in Race 13.

RACE 13 DEADLINE is TUESDAY JANUARY 24th @ 23:00CET
Kyle Morris
(Група Amateur - 51)

Поруке: 6688
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #92 послано Jан 23 2017, 13:19:05 Цитирај 
So 6 would've scored a point to again :o

This is one crazy season
Kevin Abdalla
(Група Master - 2)

Уредник теме
  Држава:
Канада 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #93 послано Jан 24 2017, 04:05:22 Цитирај 
OK - It's that time already....

Just UNDER 19 HOURS until the RACE 13 DEADLINE of 23:00 CET TODAY!

Unofficially, I will accept SRS Values anytime until I have posted the results.

Please note:
There is the potential for someone to suffer the DEFAULT penalty in Race 13.

PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR DEFAULT VALUE IF YOU WANT ONE FOR SEASON 21!

Default Values do not carry over from the previous season.

I will send out reminders for Race 13 to those that have not sent yet..........
Kevin Abdalla
(Група Master - 2)

Уредник теме
  Држава:
Канада 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #94 послано Jан 25 2017, 04:52:41 (последња промена Jан 25 2017, 05:06:31 од Kevin Abdalla) Цитирај 
RACE 13 RESULTS

A shocking 3-way tie at the top for Race 13. Kyle M. did all he could by spending 45 SRS but was unfortunately joined by both of the Copersucar teammates. Stuart F. & Mateusz S. each left SRS in their accounts and will be disappointed at an opportunity lost to gain 4 more points.

Pretty average spending through the rest of the points with a couple of small SRS gains for those in the last 2 spots. Outside of the points, there were 2 big winners with Matt C. & MG van R. each picking up substantial +12 SRS gains with everyone else scoring +7 SRS.

RED Text represents the Default Penalty was enforced.

SEASON STANDINGS

It would appear that Sam W. is in the very strong position at the top, with a 6 point gap ahead of Stuart F. Mateusz S. is just another point further adrift but these 2 players will have difficulty scoring enough points to come close to Sam. The other possible threats to the title are Matt C, MG van R. & Stuart M. who would all need something special to happen and are more likely to be satisfied with a possible promotion slot.

TEAM STANDINGS

Please note:
There is the potential for someone to suffer the DEFAULT penalty in Race 14 which would mean that they would use their DEFAULT in Race 15 as well.

RACE 14 DEADLINE is FRIDAY JANUARY 27th @ 23:00CET
MG van Rensburg
(Група Amateur - 79)

Поруке: 1718
  Држава:
Јужна Африка 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #95 послано Jан 25 2017, 07:28:30 Цитирај 
As a noob, may I enquire how the last race works, specifically with non-active players and there remaining SRS as rules stay all players use all their remaining SRS in the last race.

Thanks.
Kyle Morris
(Група Amateur - 51)

Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #96 послано Jан 25 2017, 11:20:02 Цитирај 

I either suck at this game or I am really unlucky
Kevin Abdalla
(Група Master - 2)

Уредник теме
  Држава:
Канада 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #97 послано Jан 25 2017, 15:17:27 Цитирај 
Quote ( MG van Rensburg @ January 25th 2017,07:28:30 )

As a noob, may I enquire how the last race works, specifically with non-active players and there remaining SRS as rules stay all players use all their remaining SRS in the last race.

They continue using their Default value.

Quote ( Kevin Abdalla @ January 25th 2017,04:52:41 )

Please note:
There is the potential for someone to suffer the DEFAULT penalty in Race 14 which would mean that they would use their DEFAULT in Race 15 as well.
MG van Rensburg
(Група Amateur - 79)

Држава:
Јужна Африка 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #98 послано Jан 25 2017, 15:21:49 (последња промена Jан 25 2017, 15:22:14 од MG van Rensburg) Цитирај 
Reading is tech. Clear noob. Thanks.
Kevin Abdalla
(Група Master - 2)

Уредник теме
  Држава:
Канада 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #99 послано Jан 25 2017, 15:25:21 Цитирај 
No worries - it is a fair question. The original rule was that they spent all their SRS in the final race. I think it changed around Season 8.
Kevin Abdalla
(Група Master - 2)

Уредник теме
  Држава:
Канада 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #100 послано Jан 27 2017, 09:03:17 (последња промена Jан 27 2017, 09:04:08 од Kevin Abdalla) Цитирај 
OK - This is it. It's the finale!

Just UNDER 14 HOURS until the RACE 14 DEADLINE of 23:00 CET TODAY!

The SRS Value you send for Race 14 will also determine your value for Race 15.

Unofficially, I will accept SRS Values anytime until I have posted the results.

Please note:
There is the potential for someone to suffer the DEFAULT penalty in Race 14 which would also mean that they would spend their Default value in Race 15.

I will send out reminders for Race 14 to those that have not sent yet..........
Kevin Abdalla
(Група Master - 2)

Уредник теме
  Држава:
Канада 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #101 послано Jан 28 2017, 08:07:34 Цитирај 
RACE 14 RESULTS

SEASON STANDINGS

TEAM STANDINGS

Kevin Abdalla
(Група Master - 2)

Уредник теме
  Држава:
Канада 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #102 послано Jан 28 2017, 08:07:38 (последња промена Jан 28 2017, 08:07:53 од Kevin Abdalla) Цитирај 
RACE 15 RESULTS

FINAL STANDINGS
Conrats to Sam W. who never seemed to make a misstep this season and is able to come away with an easy SRS-B title for Season 21. Sam sets the SRS-B record by scoring 52 points on the season. Also, his 7 point margin of victory is the 2nd best in SRS-B history. Coincidentally, Sam holds the record for the largest margin of victory in SRS-A. Sam's success this season began right from the beginning as he scored at least 4 points in each of the first 4 races including a win with just 26 SRS in Race 2. Sam will promotes to SRS-A for the 3rd time in his career and will enter his 7th career season of SRS-A

In a distant 2nd place is Mateusz S. on 45 points. Mateusz successfully promotes in his first season playing SRS and does so quite easily. Mateusz will be one of 3 players competing for the Rookie of the Season title in SRS-A next season.

In 3rd place is Matt C. who does promote in his 2nd season of SRS. He certainly improves on his 9th place finish in SRS-B last season and will also be competing for top Rookie in Season 22 of SRS-A

It appears that those in the promotion slots remained unchanged between Races 12 & 15. In the end, the same 6 promoted with some minor position changes. In a bit of an anomaly, there is quite a large gap of 5 points between the 6 promoters and the next group of players

The rest of the promotion slots for SRS-A go to the following:
> Stuart F. - After 8 seasons away from the game, he returns and immediately promotes. He enters his 6th SRS-A season and will try to improve on a SRS-A best 10th place.
> Stuart M. - He successfully promotes for a 4th time to SRS-A and will be entering his 13th career SRS-A season.
> MG van R. - He is the 3rd player that will be competing for the SRS-A top Rookie next season. Like Mateusz, he promotes in his 1st attempt

FINAL TEAM STANDINGS

CONGRATS to SAM WAINWRIGHT , our Season 21 SRS-B League Champion

CONGRATS to SPYKER , our Season 21 SRS-B League Team Champion

CONGRATS to the top 6 who PROMOTE to Season 22 of SRS-A League! - Those in the podium spots will pick their teams in order and then after the top 3, it will be first-come, first-serve! Each of the top 3 have 24 hours to make their selection, otherwise we will move onto the next person.

So Sam W., pick your team and then Mateusz S. will be able to choose .......etc.

(S22) SRS-A League: /gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=26879#scroll

Thanks to everyone for joining and playing and for making this game a wonderful success.

Season 22 thread of the SRS-B League will open up by Tuesday at the latest. If the SRS-A field is completely set, then it may open a little earlier. All of those players NOT promoting will have a guaranteed spot in Season 22 of SRS-B however you just need to wait until I open the new thread to confirm your spot. I will send a PM reminder when it is available.
Matt Cullen
(Група Amateur - 54)

Поруке: 32
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #103 послано Jан 28 2017, 09:19:03 Цитирај 
Wooo
Ahmet Sonverdi
(Група Pro - 12)

Поруке: 4807
  Држава:
Турска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #104 послано Jан 28 2017, 09:55:48 Цитирај 
I wanna join for the next season, Kevin. Should i send you a pm or this is enough for me getting into the waiting list?
MG van Rensburg
(Група Amateur - 79)

Држава:
Јужна Африка 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #105 послано Jан 28 2017, 10:28:12 (последња промена Jан 28 2017, 10:29:13 од MG van Rensburg) Цитирај 
Would it be ok i I jumped the list and asked really nicely if I could be in Lola in SRS A with a Synt teammate?

Thanks
Matt Cullen
(Група Amateur - 54)

Поруке: 32
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #106 послано Jан 28 2017, 10:30:48 Цитирај 
I'm not gonna join Lola mate, so just down to Mateusz
Sam Wainwright
(Група Master - 4)

Поруке: 2843
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #107 послано Jан 28 2017, 11:26:07 Цитирај 
Quote ( MG van Rensburg @ January 28th 2017,10:28:12 )

Would it be ok i I jumped the list and asked really nicely if I could be in Lola in SRS A with a Synt teammate?

Thanks

You are aware that that SYNT teammate is Alex right?

You're better off creating a new team with Stuart...

Actually no, you probably aren't.
MG van Rensburg
(Група Amateur - 79)

Држава:
Јужна Африка 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #108 послано Jан 28 2017, 11:32:23 Цитирај 
Haha
Kyle Morris
(Група Amateur - 51)

Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #109 послано Jан 28 2017, 12:25:17 Цитирај 
Maybe being teammates with aaron is giving me all this bad luck xD
Sam Wainwright
(Група Master - 4)

Поруке: 2843
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #110 послано Jан 28 2017, 12:35:18 (последња промена Jан 28 2017, 12:36:08 од Sam Wainwright) Цитирај 
Tbf I'm convinced it was the fabulous orange that won me that, made people scared to spend at the same time as me.

I mean, look at the A league. No skill involved there either, it was purely the orange livery.
Kevin Abdalla
(Група Master - 2)

Уредник теме
  Држава:
Канада 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #111 послано Jан 28 2017, 16:28:03 (последња промена Jан 28 2017, 16:29:58 од Kevin Abdalla) Цитирај 
Quote ( Ahmet Sonverdi @ January 28th 2017,09:55:48 )

I wanna join for the next season, Kevin. Should i send you a pm or this is enough for me getting into the waiting list?

Done. You are now on the waiting list.

Sam has made his choice in SRS-A > Mateusz, your choice now.....
Ahmet Sonverdi
(Група Pro - 12)

Поруке: 4807
  Држава:
Турска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #112 послано Jан 28 2017, 16:28:55 Цитирај 
Nice, thank you :)
Kyle Morris
(Група Amateur - 51)

Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #113 послано Jан 28 2017, 16:39:12 Цитирај 
Plus i can go back to Williams (with my livery as well) :D
Kevin Abdalla
(Група Master - 2)

Уредник теме
  Држава:
Канада 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #114 послано Jан 28 2017, 19:22:37 Цитирај 

Mateusz has made his choice in SRS-A > Matt, your choice now.....

After Matt has made his selection, then it is open to the remaining three players. Some have expressed their wishes or pleas:

MG van R.> would prefer Lola, if possible
Stuart F > would prefer Copersucar, if possible
Kevin Abdalla
(Група Master - 2)

Уредник теме
  Држава:
Канада 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #115 послано Jан 30 2017, 17:10:11 Цитирај 
Well, all the promoters are settled into SRS-A for Season 22.

The new season of SRS-B is ready to go. You can confirm your spots & choose your teams here:

/gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=26889#scroll
Страна « 1 2 3 [4 Иди на страну:
Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Forum games > [S21] SRS-B League (Single Resource Strategy) Додај ову тему на листу игнорисаних Додај ову тему на листу праћених

Одговори