Strana [1
Autor Vlákno: Certification test 10 odpovedí
Oliver Mubarak
(Skupina Rookie - 151)

Krajina:
Nemecko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (0)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #1 Odoslané Apr 23 2017, 11:47:01 (Naposledy zmenené Apr 23 2017, 11:49:22 manažérom Oliver Mubarak) Citovať 
Hello,

i just made my 2nd try to complete the test. This time i had a real good feeling about the answers and had a lot of time after absolving all the 25 questions. So i started to scroll through the pages again from the beginning to check my answers once again. I wanted to use the rest time almost completely. I am sure it showed at least 6 seconds i planned for my last click to submit the test. The sad thing was when i clicked on last page, it says: "Test failed" or something like that and after another second i found myself back on the test start page. Now the list with the attempts had a 2nd failed status with the End time (not yet).
By the way i saved the whole test with my answers in a textfile and i really wanted to submit it. So if any admin wants to help me with this probably technical error i can send you the data to evaluate it.

thanks in advance
Oliver
Basil Dazz
(Skupina Rookie - 127)

Krajina:
Anglicko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (0)   Toto sa mi nepáči (6)
Starý príspevok #2 Odoslané Apr 23 2017, 12:00:03 Citovať 
I have heard all the excuses now - Dog ate my steering wheel, I have a sick note from my Tech director......
Andrei Ciuchi
(Skupina Retired)

Zamestnanec
  Krajina:
Rumunsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3 Odoslané Apr 23 2017, 12:25:17 Citovať 
Oliver, I suggest you send the file to supportgpro.net and see what they say about it.
Konstantin Kiskinov
(Skupina Master - 5)

Krajina:
Bulharsko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (1)   Toto sa mi nepáči (1)
Starý príspevok #4 Odoslané Apr 23 2017, 12:46:27 Citovať 
This test is not so important. It's better that this happened 6 seconds before the end of the test and not in 18:29:58 when you click on 'confrim settings', but the time is "OVER", so you drive with terrible strategy and high risk, enough to destroy your parts... :) This happened to me in the 2nd race this season and I still don't see any normal reason for it, I only received a thumb down when I asked... :D
Adrian Summers
(Skupina Amateur - 49)

Krajina:
Spoj. Štáty Americké 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (4)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #5 Odoslané Apr 23 2017, 13:09:07 Citovať 
Quote ( Konstantin Kiskinov @ April 23rd 2017,12:46:27 )

This test is not so important.
I heard it's for pussies.
Jukka Sireni2
(Skupina Elite)

Zamestnanec
  Krajina:
Fínsko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (1)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #6 Odoslané Apr 23 2017, 13:44:56 Citovať 
Quote ( Konstantin Kiskinov @ April 23rd 2017,12:46:27 )

This test is not so important. It's better that this happened 6 seconds before the end of the test and not in 18:29:58 when you click on 'confrim settings', but the time is "OVER", so you drive with terrible strategy and high risk, enough to destroy your parts... :) This happened to me in the 2nd race this season and I still don't see any normal reason for it, I only received a thumb down when I asked... :D

The clock can be wrong. It is just a javascript interval that updates it and they are not that accurate. And if there is delay loading the page, it can be wrong from the start. And if you go back to the page, the clock shows too little. And then there is a delay when passing the information to the server. So you (both of you) shouldn't leave it so late.
Oliver Mubarak
(Skupina Rookie - 151)

Krajina:
Nemecko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #7 Odoslané Apr 23 2017, 14:20:09 Citovať 
Quote ( Andrei Ciuchi @ April 23rd 2017,12:25:17 )

Oliver, I suggest you send the file to supportgpro.net and see what they say about it.

No i didn't, i am actually waiting for a post by an admin to advice me and i will wait a bit longer, we should give them some time to answer. Still hope there is a possibility to help me.
Andrei Ciuchi
(Skupina Retired)

Zamestnanec
  Krajina:
Rumunsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #8 Odoslané Apr 23 2017, 15:22:26 (Naposledy zmenené Apr 23 2017, 15:31:31 manažérom Andrei Ciuchi) Citovať 
Quote ( Oliver Mubarak @ April 23rd 2017,14:20:09 )

i am actually waiting for a post by an admin

If you are waiting for that, it might take a while. They don't post on the forums that often.
Vladimir Alexandrov
(Administrátor)

Zamestnanec
  Krajina:
Bulharsko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (1)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #9 Odoslané Apr 23 2017, 16:25:43 Citovať 
Quote ( Oliver Mubarak @ April 23rd 2017,14:20:09 )

i am actually waiting for a post by an admin to advice me and i will wait a bit longer,

The above reply by Jukka explains the situation well enough. The start time of the test is well defined, the Javascript counter is just an indication of your remaining time. The server time counts when you submit the test and by the server time you were too late to submit it.
Oliver Mubarak
(Skupina Rookie - 151)

Krajina:
Nemecko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #10 Odoslané Apr 23 2017, 16:52:07 Citovať 
Quote ( Vladimir Alexandrov @ April 23rd 2017,16:25:43 )

you were too late to submit it.

So it is my problem, that is sad. I didn't even know that i have to submit it, but maybe i can submit my next test in time.

thanks for your attention anyway...
Konstantin Kiskinov
(Skupina Master - 5)

Krajina:
Bulharsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #11 Odoslané Apr 23 2017, 21:57:52 Citovať 
Quote ( Jukka Sireni @ April 23rd 2017,13:44:56 )

The clock can be wrong. It is just a javascript interval that updates it and they are not that accurate. And if there is delay loading the page, it can be wrong from the start. And if you go back to the page, the clock shows too little. And then there is a delay when passing the information to the server. So you (both of you) shouldn't leave it so late.

Well.. yes, obviously it's myself to blame, as I could've made my qualify earlier and not in the last minutes... :D But I was looking for this explanation. Thank you very much. :)
Strana [1

Napísať príspevok