Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Bug forum > Boost laps lost when invalid fuel value entered Ignorovať vlákno Sledovať vlákno
Strana [1
Autor Vlákno: Boost laps lost when invalid fuel value entered 5 odpovedí
William Cairns
(Skupina Amateur - 45)

Krajina:
Južná Afrika 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (3)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #1 Odoslané Jan 12 2018, 07:20:38 Citovať 
On the Race Setup and Strategy screen if an invalid fuel value (ie blank) is set and the page submitted, an error is displayed indicating the fuel is invalid requiring you to correct to submit. However when this error is displayed the Boost laps that were already set are cleared.

If you fix the fuel settings and immediately submit the error for invalid Boost laps is displayed.

Possible fixes:
1. A blank fuel value is considered a Zero
2. the Boost laps are retained when an error is found.

Andrew Wilden
(Skupina Pro - 10)

Krajina:
Austrália 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (0)   Toto sa mi nepáči (1)
Starý príspevok #2 Odoslané Jan 12 2018, 08:08:09 (Naposledy zmenené Jan 12 2018, 08:11:00 manažérom Andrew Wilden) Citovať 
A blank or zero fuel setting during a pit automatically goes to the previous fuel load setting.

Except in the case of a random when you have ticked "Do not refuel when pitting for technical problems"

Vladimir Alexandrov
(Administrátor)

Zamestnanec
  Krajina:
Bulharsko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (4)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #3 Odoslané Jan 12 2018, 09:01:21 Citovať 
I think it is fixed now. If you notice any side effects let me know.
William Cairns
(Skupina Amateur - 45)

Krajina:
Južná Afrika 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (0)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #4 Odoslané Jan 15 2018, 15:19:42 Citovať 
The problem as I reported it is resolved. However another problem came up when playing around with the page (testing like I would do for projects at work)

I first tested the error with no fuel entered - I got a correct error section above the entry form - which is correct.

I fixed the error and deleted the suspension value. - I got an alert saying there was an error (i.e. the 2 error messages behaved differently)

I fixed the error and deleted a boost lap value - I got an error page saying the page I wanted did not exist. (the url still showed the correct address (https://www.gpro.net/gb/RaceSetup.asp).
Vladimir Alexandrov
(Administrátor)

Zamestnanec
  Krajina:
Bulharsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #5 Odoslané Jan 15 2018, 16:25:32 Citovať 
Try again now :)
William Cairns
(Skupina Amateur - 45)

Krajina:
Južná Afrika 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #6 Odoslané Jan 15 2018, 19:09:09 Citovať 
Quote ( Vladimir Alexandrov @ January 15th 2018,16:25:32 )

Try again now :)

I did the same process and all worked. :D

Why use a different method to alert about an invalid car setting from the invalid fuel/boost values?
Strana [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Bug forum > Boost laps lost when invalid fuel value entered Ignorovať vlákno Sledovať vlákno

Napísať príspevok