Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Forum games > GPROvision XXXI: Multiple Rounds Madness 9 Ignorovať vlákno Sledovať vlákno
Strana « 1 2 3 ... 9 10 [11 Skoč na stranu č.:
Autor Vlákno: GPROvision XXXI: Multiple Rounds Madness 9 302 odpovedí
Jun Ho
(Skupina Retired)

Krajina:
Hongkong 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (0)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #301 Odoslané Júl 17 2018, 22:01:56 (Naposledy zmenené Júl 17 2018, 22:02:30 manažérom Jun Ho) Citovať 
Double digits max points :D

I will start the new thread tomorrow! :)
Mikko Suhonen
(Skupina Master - 2)

Krajina:
Fínsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #302 Odoslané Júl 17 2018, 22:24:11 (Naposledy zmenené Júl 17 2018, 22:24:36 manažérom Mikko Suhonen) Citovať 
Thanks for the game Ivelin!

Like mentioned previously, for the sake of more entertainment and more variation in the rounds, it would be cool to not have only title quirks (and in fact you didn't have all as such), but this was understandably meant to be mostly about those songtitles which is just fine for now. Enjoyed it thoroughly and found some gems :)

Calculated my votes...

Gave most points to
30 - Jed
29 - Kevin
24 - Martynas
22 - Jun
22 - Ivelin

Got most points from
37 - Ángel
26 - Richard
22 - Marvin
21 - Ivelin
20 - Ania

Looks like this time Jed was my go-to-guy when handing out them votes :p And I still find PUP's song as the "find of the edition" so that 30p was deserved I guess. Honorary mentions to Alfredo Casero's & Delta Spirit's songs (nice music videos too), Tom Waits' one also and Alt-J's Taro.

And I don't know why but Ángel was my points automatic haha. Thanks for the 37, that's probably the highest I've ever got from anyone in a 5-round edition! Good if some of my songs sounded fun.

Looks like I only missed out giving any points for Mairo and Michael who had a song in only about...1-2 rounds? And the only ones who gave me no points were Stephen who was also missing after like Round 1, and also the obvious one, Jun, who we know is notoriously earless and pretty much never gives me points :D
Jun Ho
(Skupina Retired)

Krajina:
Hongkong 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #303 Odoslané Júl 18 2018, 23:26:51 Citovať 
In case you guys do not know, a new thread has started! Join and the first round will start on Friday! Let's go!

/gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=15974&Page=1&E=1#scroll
Strana « 1 2 3 ... 9 10 [11 Skoč na stranu č.:
Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Forum games > GPROvision XXXI: Multiple Rounds Madness 9 Ignorovať vlákno Sledovať vlákno

Napísať príspevok