Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > GPRO BigBrother 2: The Artist Formerly Known as 'Mole's House Shto këtë temë në listën e injorimit Shto këtë temë tek lista favorite e juaja
Faqe « 1 2 3 ... 257 258 [259 Shpejt shkoni në faqen:
Autori Temë: GPRO BigBrother 2: The Artist Formerly Known as 'Mole's House 7746 përgjigje
Pavel Loknovski
(Grupi Pro - 5)

Postime: 1084
  Shteti:
Estoni 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #7741 Postuar 14 Nëntor 2010, 15:48:17 Citim 
SEBASTIAN VETTEL IST WELTMEISTER!!! YES YES FUCK YEAH !!!!

pwned alonso ,typical alonso showing what a loser he is ,idiot cant even overtake Petrov whos on worn tyres...what aaaaa loser

Nazir Ali
(Grupi Rookie - 121)

Postime: 2364
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #7742 Postuar 14 Nëntor 2010, 15:53:13 (Së fundi edituar 14 Nëntor 2010, 15:54:05 nga Nazir Ali) Citim 
I can post?

Congrats Neil!

Pavel: Did you get a Warning for all that swearing?
Resi Respati
(Grupi Rookie - 133)

Postime: 269
  Shteti:
Indonezi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #7743 Postuar 14 Nëntor 2010, 16:32:19 Citim 
Hey, I can post. :P

Quote ( Nazir Ali @ November 14th 2010,15:53:13 )

Pavel: Did you get a Warning for all that swearing?

Why should he? This is BB you know :P
Jun Ho
(Grupi Rookie - 136)

Postime: 8525
  Shteti:
Hong Kong 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #7744 Postuar 14 Nëntor 2010, 22:07:43 Citim 
Woop! I am in the house!

Where was my bed? :)
Gunter Bosman
(Grupi Retired)

Postime: 4999
  Shteti:
Belgjikë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #7745 Postuar 14 Nëntor 2010, 22:08:46 Citim 
I thought playing would feel better than hosting, but the truth is that both have their pros and cons.

Con to hosting is the huge work you need to put into it, pro is that you're the man in control and after all is done you feel satistied that you managed it.

Pro to playing is less work, but con is that if it isn't getting interesting, you can't run away from it as you're trapped inside. Another con is that you can't really afford to miss a couple of weeks. I did it, and never got back into it. Even though right before that I enjoyed it a lot.

And finally, my 2 cents on the concept, after having hosted & played it :
GPRO BB gets more and more boring as the game proceeds, as less people left brings less action. You can only really get action when several are online at the same time. So it's also not a good idea to put in people from all different timezones and working hours. Though on the other hand you don't want to discriminate of course. Therefor, maybe a new concept could be better ? For instance one in which everyone stays in until the end and get pulled out one by one in a big final ? Or else the ones dropping out need to get replaced by new ones ? Finally, I also think it shouldn't last this long. Both editions lasted way too long to keep it interesting. Perhaps evictions coming faster as the game progresses, could make it work as well ?
Riley Morrell
(Grupi Rookie - 20)

Postime: 2481
  Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #7746 Postuar 15 Nëntor 2010, 04:06:11 (Së fundi edituar 15 Nëntor 2010, 04:07:29 nga Riley Morrell) Citim 
when i was voted out, the way i was i actually did :O<------ that face, i felt a bit hard done by that i wasnt actually technically voted out, but oh well :) Stephen said is at somestage gunter, a weekly lynch, or more interesting, 2 weekly lynches,,
Gunter Bosman
(Grupi Retired)

Postime: 4999
  Shteti:
Belgjikë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #7747 Postuar 15 Nëntor 2010, 10:40:23 Citim 
I would rather go like this :

First eviction only after 2 weeks.
Next one a week later.
By then, the inactives should be out.
From then on, several a week.
And play the final with 10 and have 5 exit polls on the big final.
Faqe « 1 2 3 ... 257 258 [259 Shpejt shkoni në faqen:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > GPRO BigBrother 2: The Artist Formerly Known as 'Mole's House Shto këtë temë në listën e injorimit Shto këtë temë tek lista favorite e juaja

Përgjigju në këtë temë