Faqe « 1 2 3 ... 5 6 [7 Shpejt shkoni në faqen:
Autori Temë: Rookie - 341 184 përgjigje
Rangga Wiradinata
(Grupi Rookie - 341)

Postime: 115
  Shteti:
Indonezi 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (1)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #181 Postuar 15 Janar 2014, 00:23:59 Citim 
Yes. Promoted!
Congrats Daniel for winning the Season.
I dont understand Jozsef. Why he lost the bank at the end of the seasn. He is on the safety position though.
Congrats to Mauro. You not just winning the race but also get promoted. Good effort.

Honestly Daniel, you just disrupt everybody mood by winning so many race this season. LOL.
Nearly untouchable. Only random system can stop you this season. LOL
Daniel Douglas
(Grupi Rookie - 341)

Postime: 3806
  Shteti:
Shtetet e Bashkuara 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #182 Postuar 15 Janar 2014, 02:49:23 (Së fundi edituar 15 Janar 2014, 02:52:36 nga Daniel Douglas) Citim 
Thank you Rangga,

I made my share of mistakes this season. Missed the tires by one lap in Austin, that hurt. Followed it up by overfueling in Montreal. Though I don't think I could have caught Fernandes even if I hadn't, boy was he fast that race!

It has been a pleasure racing with you guys this season. I hope to see everyone in future seasons in higher levels!

Good luck everyone in their upcoming season!
Mauro Pompeyo
(Grupi Rookie - 341)

Postime: 1
  Shteti:
Kolumbi 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #183 Postuar 15 Janar 2014, 16:53:32 Citim 
Rangga Thanks!

It was a good end of season gaining 2 wins and achieve promotion, either by the negative balance was Jozsef or also by the amount of points I got thanks to the additional posts of promotion.

My merits to Daniel for being the great ruler of the season and the end was at the height of the.

Rangga .. Good competitor and rival surpassed only I suffered for a point but the good thing was we go ...
Gediminas Naujalis
(Grupi Rookie - 341)

Postime: 6
  Shteti:
Lituani 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #184 Postuar 3 Prill 2015, 23:37:57 (Së fundi edituar 3 Prill 2015, 23:38:28 nga Gediminas Naujalis) Citim 
YES YES YES my first win in Gpro and it is my home GP. What a feeeeeeel......

And at the end I would like to quote my favorite f1 racing pilot Kimi Raikkonen:

Lewis Hamilton said that winning his first race felt better than having sex. Kimi´s reply to that was: “Maybe he never had sex. :)
Andrea Amico
(Grupi Rookie - 341)

Postime: 1
  Shteti:
Itali 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #185 Postuar 8 Prill 2015, 07:26:29 Citim 
Yesss, fantastic first victory, it's something special, Thank you to all :)
Faqe « 1 2 3 ... 5 6 [7 Shpejt shkoni në faqen:

Përgjigju në këtë temë