Faqe « 1 2 3 ... 39 [4041 ... 53 54 55 » Shpejt shkoni në faqen:
Autori Temë: Elite Press 1632 përgjigje
Felipe Seolin
(Grupi Master - 4)

Postime: 1729
  Shteti:
Brazil 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #1171 Postuar 2 Prill 2014, 04:48:32 Citim 
Quote ( Rafael Mantovani @ April 2nd 2014,02:11:06 )

Did you enjoy it? I hope so :)

Luke was taking care of Roland

Thank the interviewers!
Vladimir Jelicic
(Grupi Master - 3)

Postime: 2684
  Shteti:
Serbi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1172 Postuar 2 Prill 2014, 05:51:34 Citim 
Rafael, Aris is another guy I had to fight with in P11 (cursed group). :D

I think you two guys are doing a good job. :)
Thomas Mcdonnell
(Grupi Amateur - 107)

Postime: 45
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1173 Postuar 2 Prill 2014, 10:36:25 Citim 
Great few interview there Rafael.
Maria Maksimenkova
(Grupi Elite)

Postime: 1
  Shteti:
Federata Ruse 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (7)   Mospelqe kete postim (13)
Postim i vjeter #1174 Postuar 7 Prill 2014, 21:04:20 Citim 

only one of them didn't answer (Maria Maksimenkova) and I wonder why :P

I delayed my answer because, unlike some players, I don't live in this game. I don't spend my time for forums and messaging. Thanks for your questions, an interview message was unexpected and pleasant, but this smiley at the end of your post... What does it mean? Next time please mention the deadline for answers if you want to post them quickly.
By the way, I've answered 3 days ago, but there was no reaction. And I wonder why :p
Paul Hughes
(Grupi Amateur - 88)

Postime: 862
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (2)   Mospelqe kete postim (1)
Postim i vjeter #1175 Postuar 7 Prill 2014, 21:15:19 (Së fundi edituar 7 Prill 2014, 21:29:07 nga Kevin Parkinson) Citim 

only one of them didn't answer (Maria Maksimenkova) and I wonder why :P

Quote ( Maria Maksimenkova @ April 7th 2014,21:04:20 )

I've answered 3 days ago, but there was no reaction. And I wonder why :p

ok ok ok, I'll spell it out for you....
Rafa thinks that maybe you are a future Elite champion...

You (Maria) thinks that by replying, this goes some way to proving you may give an interview or not.
Me? I personally couldn't care less whether you're a future Elite champion or not, you could juggle Elephants, blind folded whilst wearing a leotard made from frogs fore skins for all i care. I'm not interested. :P

I await the next interview :)

MOD EDITED - Friendly tip to all. If you don't want warnings and bans, don't try and edit something a mod has edited. Thank you :)
David Andrewartha
(Grupi Amateur - 124)

Postime: 1427
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (5)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #1176 Postuar 7 Prill 2014, 21:16:48 Citim 
I bet Rafa's not the only one.
Stuart Foster
(Grupi Rookie - 5)

Postime: 12459
  Shteti:
Uells 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1177 Postuar 7 Prill 2014, 21:17:47 Citim 
nice way to introduce yourself to the top table. No need for anyone to wonder why, imo.
Paul Hughes
(Grupi Amateur - 88)

Postime: 862
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1178 Postuar 7 Prill 2014, 21:19:04 Citim 
Quote ( Stuart Foster @ April 7th 2014,21:17:47 )

nice way to introduce yourself to the top table
You're welcome :P
Rimantas Sagatas4
(Grupi Elite)

drejtor forumi
Postime: 3710
  Shteti:
Lituani 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (23)   Mospelqe kete postim (1)
Postim i vjeter #1179 Postuar 7 Prill 2014, 21:26:54 (Së fundi edituar 7 Prill 2014, 21:53:54 nga Rimantas Sagatas) Citim 
Quote ( Maria Maksimenkova @ April 7th 2014,21:04:20 )

I delayed my answer because, unlike some players, I don't live in this game.

You must be super smart then. Your success and time spent in the game ratio is unbelievable. I'm curious what are You doing in real life? Are You related with rocket science, maybe?

Oh I forgot. Seeing this was your first post in the forum I guess we will have to wait for your next post another 160 races. By then You should be multiple champion. My bad ;]
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupi Pro - 22)

Kryesia e Gpro's
Postime: 14356
  Shteti:
Skoci 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (6)   Mospelqe kete postim (18)
Postim i vjeter #1180 Postuar 7 Prill 2014, 21:29:42 (Së fundi edituar 6 Qershor 2014, 10:35:37 nga Kevin Parkinson) Citim 
And time for a short break from the interviews.

---

And that's been a long enough break. Stay away from the accusations and nasty stuff and keep to the good stuff and it can stay open :)
Egon Blissi
(Grupi Pro - 23)

Postime: 741
  Shteti:
Itali 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1181 Postuar 6 Qershor 2014, 10:49:07 Citim 
Rimantas, waiting for some new interview!
Paulo Pinto1
(Grupi Pro - 17)

Postime: 3036
  Shteti:
Portugali 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1182 Postuar 6 Qershor 2014, 11:13:29 Citim 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ April 7th 2014,21:29:42 )

Stay away from the accusations and nasty stuff and keep to the good stuff and it can stay open :)

"Stay away from silly game engine changes and nasty stuff that only introduce random and luck and keep to the good stuff and it can stay a good online game :)"
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupi Pro - 22)

Kryesia e Gpro's
Postime: 14356
  Shteti:
Skoci 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1183 Postuar 6 Qershor 2014, 11:14:59 (Së fundi edituar 6 Qershor 2014, 11:21:16 nga Kevin Parkinson) Citim 
I'm sure there's plenty a thread for you to moan about the game, Paulo. This isn't one of them (unless you pop back up to Elite and someone interview you, of course) :)
Giorgio Aspesi
(Grupi Pro - 15)

Postime: 650
  Shteti:
Itali 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (2)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #1184 Postuar 6 Qershor 2014, 16:45:13 Citim 
It will be very interesting a double interview to Toygun and Leandro about the end of the last season and the title battle...
Felipe Seolin
(Grupi Master - 4)

Postime: 1729
  Shteti:
Brazil 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1185 Postuar 6 Qershor 2014, 19:27:37 Citim 
Quote ( Giorgio Aspesi @ June 6th 2014,16:45:13 )

It will be very interesting a double interview to Toygun and Leandro about the end of the last season and the title battle...

Agree!
Carlos Vieira Jr
(Grupi Master - 4)

Postime: 2329
  Shteti:
Brazil 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1186 Postuar 6 Qershor 2014, 19:31:37 Citim 
please, let´s see this happens! Please !
Luke Frost
(Grupi Amateur - 118)

Postime: 11111
  Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1187 Postuar 28 Qershor 2014, 06:33:05 Citim 
Rimantas, where are you :D
I look forward to seeing what Neves, Borzenkov, Smets & Flo have to say about their recent success in Elite!
Rimantas Sagatas4
(Grupi Elite)

drejtor forumi
  Shteti:
Lituani 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (4)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #1188 Postuar 28 Qershor 2014, 21:18:57 Citim 
Fighting with randoms ;]
Rimantas Sagatas4
(Grupi Master - 4)

drejtor forumi
  Shteti:
Lituani 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (20)   Mospelqe kete postim (1)
Postim i vjeter #1189 Postuar 11 Gusht 2014, 10:11:35 (Së fundi edituar 11 Gusht 2014, 16:49:59 nga Rimantas Sagatas) Citim 
Good things happen when you least expect them... ;]

Name: Stanislav Frolov --> /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=188001
Team: Midland F1 Racing --> /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=1145
Previous Season: Master-5, 1st place with 107 points and 6 wins!

Congratulations on winning Your Master group! From the looks of things it was an easy win, wasn't it?

Stanislav: Winning in the Masters is not easy, it was the result of three seasons training. But I'm happy with what happened. ))

Season 43 will be Your debut season in Elite group. What does it mean to You and Your team?

Stanislav: This will be my twentieth anniversary season in GPRO and I am very happy that I will spend it in the Elite.

Midland F1 Racing is the current team's trophy winner. However a lot of people seemed to be hostile against your team, because they think Midland spoiled the game's spirit by some moves from your teammates. Does it bother you? Maybe you prefer to win the trophy under other circumstances instead?

Stanislav: I do not think that about the last season from Midland there may be any questions. Ten guys were great and got a well-deserved award. In the course of last season in the Midlands there were no rookie and amateurs transitions, and I had a penalty, but we still won. In my opinion, a well-deserved victory and unhappy losers.

Which part of Your package will be the weakest in this first Elite season and how do You plan to improve it?

Stanislav: It will be a very difficult season, but in spite of all the difficulties, I hope to finish in the top 25.

Who is the favourite to win this season's Elite trophy, in your opinion? Who will you support?

Stanislav: I think the favorites are João Monteiro and Leandro Sereno. And I would like to wish good luck to Florencia Caro. Maybe she will fight for the title - why not?

Elite Press, S43 Off-Season
Vladimir Jelicic
(Grupi Amateur - 101)

Shteti:
Serbi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1190 Postuar 11 Gusht 2014, 10:59:40 Citim 
And the man is back!!! :)

Nice interview, keep 'em coming! :D
Eddy Verschuren
(Grupi Rookie - 18)

Postime: 636
  Shteti:
Holandë 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (1)
Postim i vjeter #1191 Postuar 11 Gusht 2014, 11:15:30 Citim 
Well Rimantas, I think your questions are good, very good even, but it is a pity he didn't understand them sometimes. If he was able to do that, the answers were even better. Nice interview.
Fran Betancort
(Grupi Amateur - 66)

Postime: 2945
  Shteti:
Spanjë 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (1)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #1192 Postuar 11 Gusht 2014, 11:50:33 Citim 
Good job Rimantas, nice to see an interview to Stanislav, he dominated the group in Pro (and looked like easy despite it was a hard group by then) when I was there, and did an incredible job, not surprised he is finally in Elite.

Best of luck there Stanislav, more than deserved ;)
Stanislav Frolov
(Grupi Elite)

Postime: 111
  Shteti:
Federata Ruse 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1193 Postuar 11 Gusht 2014, 12:21:13 Citim 
Thank you, Fran :-)
Rimantas Sagatas4
(Grupi Master - 4)

drejtor forumi
  Shteti:
Lituani 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (12)   Mospelqe kete postim (1)
Postim i vjeter #1194 Postuar 11 Gusht 2014, 12:40:36 (Së fundi edituar 11 Gusht 2014, 16:49:47 nga Rimantas Sagatas) Citim 
Name: Kuba Szajbel --> /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=231989
Team: Car Thieves --> /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=994
Previous Season: Master-2, 2nd place with 86 points and 4 wins!

Congratulation on promotion to Elite! Tell us about the competition level in Master-2 last season and what level of competition do You expect in Elite?

Kuba: It wasn't so hard to promote from M2 because only three managers wanted to reach Elite. However, I am pretty sure that in the next two seasons it will become one of the toughest master groups. There's a bunch of great players there, waiting for the proper moment to reach the top. Good luck to them!

I expect the competition level in Elite to be extremely high and I am pretty sure my group mates won't disappoint. Good luck to them too! Buuuut, (note to them) I hope you don't mind if during races I keep my fingers crossed for your cars to fall apart as there's a significant difference in race income between places 40 and 30 I will most likely occupy. Money talks baby!!

This is your debut season in Elite group. Have you been dreaming about this? Was it very hard to reach Elite?

Kuba: Of course! I am extremely happy to be here. This was my ultimate (and frankly- the only) aim 11 seasons ago when I signed my current driver, scheduled a training plan and s&f development.

Apart from those who know the game inside out, have answers to all the tricky questions this game provides, have huge experience and great teams to support them along the way - reaching elite is not an easy task. However, if you try to do it properly (neglecting nothing at all) it's also a task that teaches you alot about the game and gives great satisfaction!

You don't have much money and sponsors, however you already picked expensive Hancock tyres. Will you be able to finish the season stronger than you are now? Tell us about your plans and aims this season?

Kuba: My plans end as soon as R1S43 is finished. I knew it since the current calendar was posted. Still hoped the weather on my driver's FT will be high temp/dry which could leave me some alternatives later on but is not and so I simply adjust. Anyways, answering your question - No, I will most likely relegate. But I'm not the kind of guy who spends 11 seasons, thousands of hours real time and than holds back not giving it a try.

Wehn can Poland has it's Elite champion? 3rd biggest community in the game doesn't even have Elite front runner. Isn't that strange? How do you think, where is the problem?

Kuba: We are too kind and wait for Hungarians to do it first. Lengyel, Magyar két jó barát, együtt harcol s issza borát. Didn't you know?;)

Who is the favourite to win this season's Elite trophy, in your opinion? Who will you support?

Kuba: I have no idea but i would love to see Borzenkov with a trophy.

Vladimir Jelicic
(Grupi Amateur - 101)

Shteti:
Serbi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1195 Postuar 11 Gusht 2014, 12:47:59 Citim 
This one is even better! :)
Mehdi El Fathy
(Grupi Amateur - 66)

Postime: 5056
  Shteti:
Marok 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1196 Postuar 11 Gusht 2014, 13:40:50 Citim 
Great interviews!
Rimantas Sagatas4
(Grupi Master - 4)

drejtor forumi
  Shteti:
Lituani 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (10)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #1197 Postuar 11 Gusht 2014, 16:49:04 (Së fundi edituar 11 Gusht 2014, 16:49:31 nga Rimantas Sagatas) Citim 
Name: Sam Le Meur --> /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=234092
Team: French Kiss - FRA1 --> /gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=974
Previous Season: Master-3, 3rd place with 35 points and 2 wins!

Congratulations on promotion to Elite! You managed to promote as soon as you got to Master. Was Master-3 the easiest from all Master groups in S42? 34 managers managed to score!

Sam: Thank you, I think I was very lucky, I had not planned to go to Elite, I was happy to be master.
Yes master 3 was probably the easiest group, I took a driver without Fav track, just to gain some points and I won 2 races... yes I was really lucky :)

Do you think this kind of situation when so many people desperately try to avoid promotion to Elite is good or bad for the managers in that group?

Sam: I do not know if it's good or bad, it's just that the manager made plans together, it's a coincidence. But I think next season there will be a lot of competition in Master 3 Personally I have put a lot of risk to enter Elite and so I made a lot of expenses.
It's a good accasion for managers like me to see this level even if it's only one season.

Season 43 is Your debut season in Elite group. We don't see many French managers in Elite group. What does it mean to You and Your team?

Sam: I believe I am the 3rd or 4th French to be Elite, I'm pretty proud of that.
My team helped me a lot, I did not think the first of my team to go to Elite, but I think we will probably see soon other French Kiss in Elite, Julien Prado, Collin Clement, Thomas Bertolino and Christophe Dumont, our team is becoming more efficient.
This season will mainly be used to retrieve information for the team.

Do You think You are prepared to fight for Elite retention?

Sam: No it's just a dream) but I will do everything to win 1 point !!!

Have You been watching Elite races? Which manager’s gameplay inspires You the most?

Sam: Yes from time to time, and this season has been exciting!
I do not know the managers, so as we say in France "May the best man win" :)

Florencia Caro
(Grupi Elite)

Kryesia e Gpro's
Postime: 17138
  Shteti:
Argjentina 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (2)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #1198 Postuar 11 Gusht 2014, 17:08:14 Citim 
Feels like Christmas Day Agas, so many presents :D. Thanks for the interviews :)
Eddy Verschuren
(Grupi Rookie - 18)

Shteti:
Holandë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1199 Postuar 11 Gusht 2014, 17:34:51 Citim 
Quote ( Vladimir Jelicic @ August 11th 2014,12:47:59 )

This one is even better! :)

+1
Eddy Verschuren
(Grupi Rookie - 18)

Shteti:
Holandë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1200 Postuar 11 Gusht 2014, 17:37:30 Citim 
also a good interview Rimantas. I hope for Sam he get his point, may a dream come true!
Faqe « 1 2 3 ... 39 [4041 ... 53 54 55 » Shpejt shkoni në faqen:

Përgjigju në këtë temë