Faqe « 1 2 3 ... 58 [5960 ... 65 66 67 » Shpejt shkoni në faqen:
Autori Temë: Pro - 18 1994 përgjigje
Gabriele Tumminello
(Grupi Pro - 18)

Postime: 16
  Shteti:
Itali 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (1)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #1741 Postuar 11 Janar 2022, 22:42:16 Citim 
WHAT! A! RACE!! congrats to Maja and Ivan :)
Ivan Salfa
(Grupi Pro - 18)

Postime: 988
  Shteti:
Greqi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1742 Postuar 11 Janar 2022, 22:48:30 Citim 
Too close Gabriele :)
Gabriele Tumminello
(Grupi Pro - 18)

Postime: 16
  Shteti:
Itali 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #1743 Postuar 29 Janar 2022, 00:02:39 Citim 
SAL-TUM-SOR. name a more iconic podium.
Ivan Salfa
(Grupi Pro - 18)

Postime: 988
  Shteti:
Greqi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1744 Postuar 4 Shkurt 2022, 10:54:12 Citim 
Congrats Maja!, good fight Gabriele! Hope we race again in the future!
Andrei Harnicu
(Grupi Pro - 18)

Postime: 503
  Shteti:
Rumani 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1745 Postuar 9 Prill 2022, 17:26:19 (Së fundi edituar 9 Prill 2022, 17:28:46 nga Andrei Harnicu) Citim 
Hello all! Good luck in the new season!

E: Now I have PTSD from my last Pro trip which also was here :/
Matías Alloatti
(Grupi Pro - 18)

Postime: 314
  Shteti:
Argjentina 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1746 Postuar 10 Prill 2022, 17:53:24 Citim 
Hello people. I hope we have a nice and competitive season.
Eric Ingraham
(Grupi Pro - 18)

Postime: 140
  Shteti:
Shtetet e Bashkuara 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (2)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #1747 Postuar 12 Prill 2022, 01:52:57 Citim 
Hello everyone, good luck this season! It's my first time in Pro so it would be cool if you guys could make my attempt at retention not too stressful. Thanks in advance!
Sharma Vivek
(Grupi Pro - 18)

Postime: 1657
  Shteti:
Indi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1748 Postuar 15 Prill 2022, 18:54:24 Citim 
Welcome and good luck to all :)
Let's hope for a drama free season :D
David Vidović
(Grupi Pro - 18)

Postime: 31
  Shteti:
Serbi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1749 Postuar 20 Prill 2022, 09:08:07 Citim 
What a mess of a race and a forecast, and admins still riding strong with weird forecasts 3 races in. Getting a bit spooky for anyone who might want to push :)
David Vidović
(Grupi Pro - 18)

Postime: 31
  Shteti:
Serbi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1750 Postuar 10 Qershor 2022, 22:57:40 Citim 
Congrats to everyone who achieved their set goals and plans this season, especially to Yiánnis and Terence. Good luck in master guys :)
Dean Francis
(Grupi Pro - 18)

Postime: 2814
  Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1751 Postuar 12 Qershor 2022, 01:09:35 Citim 
Well here we are in yet another new season. Greetings to all and I hope your plans come to fruition this season

I return to the Pros after 3 seasons in Master. I arrive a lot poorer than when i entered Master. Master is definitely a lot harder than Pro, and I look forward to hopefully getting back into the points here :)
Daniel Čech
(Grupi Pro - 18)

Postime: 19
  Shteti:
Sllovakia 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1752 Postuar 12 Qershor 2022, 15:19:52 Citim 
I wouldn't expect to be in the same group again with you Dean, I'm looking forward to your race reviews, of course, if you are still doing them.

My journey is a bit different, again in Pro after 3 seasons in AMA, hopefully I'm better prepared this time.

GL all!
Dean Francis
(Grupi Pro - 18)

Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1753 Postuar 12 Qershor 2022, 22:49:52 Citim 
Hey Daniel. Yes I still do my race reports. Just finish in the top 3 and you will get a nice write up. Daniel it will be nice to race against you again

Master is a challenge and I learnt a lot after 3 seasons. When I first entered there I thought I had a good package, but soon realised I didn’t
Dean Francis
(Grupi Pro - 18)

Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (3)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #1754 Postuar 13 Qershor 2022, 02:47:55 Citim 
OK lets look at some of the big contenders for this season. The managers we are chasing:

Icaro Assis so nearly promoted last season. You finished right on the heels of those promoting and finished the season only 12 points outside that promotion zone. But you have had this driver for 8 seasons now and just 4 races left on his current contract. I doubt you have an extension?

Tiago Mendes finished 5th last season, but a whopping 32 points back. You only recruited this driver last season, and I feel you must promote to keep him. You have had 11 seasons in Master in your GPRO career, so no surprise to see you promote there this season

Tom Hewer finished on the same points as Tiago last season, also winning the last race of the season. We know you have 17 races still for your driver, so you will be prominent in most, if not, all the races. But you have only played the game for 12 seasons, and you have never made Master before?

Tamás Tóth finished only 4 points behind the two above last season, and was able to collect 5 podiums. You know how to reach Master, you have already done 15 seasons in this higher league. My main concern though, is this will be your driver's 3rd season in P18, but I reckon you do have another contrac

Sharma Vivek only scored 14 points last season, but strong finishes in the last 2 races. Was in Master only recently and will be much stronger this season. You should be in the points in most races and that could be enough to promote

Pablo Borges a big improver in the back half of last season. You had 0 points in the first 12 races, but then scored points in each of the remaining 5 races. Plus you could well be the only manager here, that has raced in the Elite. You would have to be up there this season

Well guys these are my top 6 contenders for this season, of those that were here last season. Later I will look at the new managers coming in. See if we have an outstanding manager that recently promoted from Pro. Or even a manager that was in Master last season, and is keen to get back there quick

Geoff Todd
(Grupi Pro - 18)

Postime: 274
  Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1755 Postuar 13 Qershor 2022, 02:54:02 Citim 
G'day gang. It's been an awful long time since I've been in Pro. But I'll be trying my best. Good racing to all.
Rafal Jurowski
(Grupi Pro - 18)

Postime: 251
  Shteti:
Poloni 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1756 Postuar 13 Qershor 2022, 05:08:53 Citim 
Quote ( Geoff Todd @ June 13th 2022,02:54:02 )

G'day gang. It's been an awful long time since I've been in Pro. But I'll be trying my best. Good racing to all.

Hi Geoff, fancy seeing you here! :P
Last time I spent a full season in Pro, Rimantas had just won his 2nd title.. 😅

Sharma Vivek
(Grupi Pro - 18)

Shteti:
Indi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1757 Postuar 13 Qershor 2022, 18:48:42 Citim 
Welcome everyone to brand new season, I wish, as always, that all can achieve their respective targets, good luck :)

Nice analysis Dean :)
There are only 3 promo spots and strongest will get through.
In my opinion, greatest contenders are Tiago, Pablo and Tom, Icaro probably will have to get a new driver so not so sure about him.
As for me, I'm not that much confident, I was only barely top 10 in normal races last season so we will see how it goes.

Anyways, it's going to be an interesting season, we will have for sure 7-8 fighting for top 3 spots.
Again good luck to all :)
Geoff Todd
(Grupi Pro - 18)

Postime: 274
  Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1758 Postuar 13 Qershor 2022, 22:08:43 Citim 

Quote ( Rafal Jurowski @ June 13th 2022,05:08:53 )

Quote ( Geoff Todd @ June 13th 2022,02:54:02 )

Hi Geoff, fancy seeing you here! :P
Last time I spent a full season in Pro, Rimantas had just won his 2nd title.. 😅

Well hi Rafal. Can't remember who was on top last time I raced in Pro
Dean Francis
(Grupi Pro - 18)

Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1759 Postuar 15 Qershor 2022, 10:12:40 (Së fundi edituar 15 Qershor 2022, 10:16:30 nga Dean Francis) Citim 
OK lets look at those coming into P18 for the first time. Some possible contenders are:

Rafal Jurowski won his A13 group last season with 10 wins and 15 podiums. He only has 5 races left for his driver, but his OA is 147. He might be able to lower that motivation and resign him for possibly another 2 seasons. But he has only had the 1 Master season ever

Stefan Leinsinger dominated his A64 group last season with 13 wins and every race on the podium. He also has 5 races and his OA is 142. He too could possibly re-sign his driver for another 2 seasons as well. He has had 5 seasons in Master before, so is a definite strong possibility of returning back up there

Alexandre Reis is another that done very well in the Amateurs. He won 12 races and had 14 podiums. His driver is at 139OA but he has only 3 races to get that down to 135OA, if he wants to re-sign him. And he has had plenty of Master seasons, with 11 in his GPRO career

These are the strongest of those coming up from the Amateurs. I had a look at those that got relegated from Master last season, and I could not see any of those promoting. So my top 9 are the following, plus I have listed them as the best chance of promoting, down to the least. Good luck all, it's not long now until we Start Your Engines!!!!

Tiago Mendes
Pablo Borg
Tom Hewer
Sharma Vivek
Tamás Tóth
Icaro Assis
Stefan Leinsinger
Alexandre Reis
Rafal Jurowski

Jiří Rousek
(Grupi Pro - 18)

Postime: 50
  Shteti:
Republika Çeke 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1760 Postuar 15 Qershor 2022, 10:34:44 Citim 
Great job Dean, love that and looking forward to see my name on the list in the future:D
Sharma Vivek
(Grupi Pro - 18)

Shteti:
Indi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1761 Postuar 15 Qershor 2022, 13:47:29 Citim 
Quote ( Jiří Rousek @ June 15th 2022,10:34:44 )

Great job Dean, love that and looking forward to see my name on the list in the future:D

Nice, that's statement of intent :D
For sure Jiri, we will see you a lot among the top finishers each race. It's going to be a really interesting season and as I said earlier, 7-8 will be fighting for top 3 spots.

Patrick Gonzales
(Grupi Pro - 18)

Postime: 90
  Shteti:
Peru 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1762 Postuar 15 Qershor 2022, 20:52:48 Citim 
so... what is the list of those who are most likely to be demoted?
Dean Francis
(Grupi Pro - 18)

Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1763 Postuar 16 Qershor 2022, 02:33:28 Citim 
Oh come on Patrick, you have to be confident in this game. The season hasn't even begun and you're already doubting yourself. You were in Master last season, surely you can finish in the top 20 here

The biggest challenge will be those promoting from the Amateurs for the first time. Every time you jump into a new league, there is a lot you need to know to survive
Rafal Jurowski
(Grupi Pro - 18)

Postime: 251
  Shteti:
Poloni 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1764 Postuar 16 Qershor 2022, 04:31:25 Citim 
Being listed as an outside promotion contender definitely increases my confidence in my goal of retention for this season :P
Dean Francis
(Grupi Pro - 18)

Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1765 Postuar 16 Qershor 2022, 07:55:45 Citim 
Rafal, that mainly depends on this driver of yours. He was certainly able to smash the Amateurs. But now you need to make a call. You only have the 5 races left for him. Do you try and lower his motivation and keep him. Or just get a new driver. This could well decide if you are to remain here
Tom Hewer
(Grupi Pro - 18)

Postime: 12
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1766 Postuar 17 Qershor 2022, 09:04:43 Citim 
Love the pre-season preview @Dean Francis (P18) !

Good luck for the new season everyone.
Dean Francis
(Grupi Pro - 18)

Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1767 Postuar 17 Qershor 2022, 09:31:13 Citim 
Thanks Tom

Yeah really looking forward to this new season. It was such a big struggle in the last 2 seasons in Master. Just battling every race, trying to get those retention points. While I was doing that my sponsors were walking away because of my poor results, and my bank balance was dwindling down.

Now back in Pro, hopefully this season I can start to enjoy this game again :)
Melvin de Haas
(Grupi Pro - 18)

Postime: 88
  Shteti:
Holandë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1768 Postuar 17 Qershor 2022, 09:31:29 Citim 
I love also the pre-season preview, will we get also a updates halfway through the season? Dean Francis.

And Good luck everyone
Dean Francis
(Grupi Pro - 18)

Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1769 Postuar 17 Qershor 2022, 11:26:21 Citim 
No Melvin, I won’t have time for that. All you have to do is finish in the top 3 and you will get a nice write up after the race
Patrick Gonzales
(Grupi Pro - 18)

Postime: 90
  Shteti:
Peru 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1770 Postuar 17 Qershor 2022, 17:26:01 Citim 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ June 16th 2022,02:33:28 )

Oh come on Patrick, you have to be confident in this game. The season hasn't even begun and you're already doubting yourself. You were in Master last season, surely you can finish in the top 20 here

The biggest challenge will be those promoting from the Amateurs for the first time. Every time you jump into a new league, there is a lot you need to know to survive

Thanks Dean

Hope is the last thing I will lose :v
Faqe « 1 2 3 ... 58 [5960 ... 65 66 67 » Shpejt shkoni në faqen:

Përgjigju në këtë temë