Faqe « 1 2 3 ... 15 [1617 ... 33 34 35 » Shpejt shkoni në faqen:
Autori Temë: Amateur - 118 1021 përgjigje
Dean Francis
(Grupi Amateur - 118)

Postime: 2810
  Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #451 Postuar 7 Janar 2015, 00:35:25 Citim 
Congratulations Patryk on 1st. Your first win or the season and you go top of this group now. I know you don't race with high CT risks and to beat those that were racing with 100 CT is very impressive. You would have to be going for promotion from here I think, although at the start of the season you didn't really want to. You just about cleaned up everything here only just missing on the fastest lap.

Congratulations Todor on 2nd. A very nice follow up to your win in the previous race and you now find yourself tied with 3rd spot in this group and a strong chance for promotion. After a shocker in the first race where you finished 37th, you have certainly rebounded strongly to be a big contender. Still early days but I reckon we already have our 3 promoters already, Patryk, Andre and Todor.

Congratulations Joao on 3rd. This is your sixth season in the group and your previous best result during that time is two 6th place finishes. So easily your best result in the Amateur league and also your first appearance up on the podium. Now it will be interesting to see if you can keep that form up for the rest of this season.

Well done to all the others that scored points.

WIN: Patryk Janczak (First win of the season)
POLE: Patryk Janczak (Fourth pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Joao Encarnacao (First time this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Patryk Janczak (Second time this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Dean Francis (passing 20 cars)

I had to race here with 80CT risk just to keep my sponsors happy and also I was curious to see how many DMs my young inexperienced driver would make. Starting from 27th was expected but to pass 20 cars today with only the 1 DM, I'm very happy. The only downside is even though I finished 7th, one of my sponsors was still not happy. Go figure???

Started 27th and finished 7th
Patryk Janczak
(Grupi Amateur - 118)

Postime: 2107
  Shteti:
Poloni 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #452 Postuar 7 Janar 2015, 00:45:02 Citim 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ January 7th 2015,00:35:25 )

to beat those that were racing with 100 CT is very impressive

yes... it's hard to do...... I reckon you had the same last season ;/
Dean Francis
(Grupi Amateur - 118)

Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #453 Postuar 7 Janar 2015, 02:48:26 Citim 
Certainly did. Unfortunately most managers just want to perform strongly in the amateurs, they don't look at the big picture and it is all a building stage. I was once told:

Rookie max 20 Ct,
Amateur 40CT
Pro 60 CT
Master 80 CT
Elite 100 CT.
Todor Mitev
(Grupi Amateur - 118)

Postime: 4
  Shteti:
Bullgari 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #454 Postuar 7 Janar 2015, 15:09:44 Citim 
Thanks for the congratulations Dean.
Patrick is the fastest on the grid and it's really hard to beat. Congratulations on the victory Patrick! Good luck to all for the next race!
Roberto De Angelis
(Grupi Amateur - 118)

Postime: 20
  Shteti:
Itali 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #455 Postuar 7 Janar 2015, 22:44:01 Citim 
this season is open for the outsiders think... anyway 18th with 0 ct risks was unexpected. congratulations to everybody
Maxime Janigo
(Grupi Amateur - 118)

Postime: 67
  Shteti:
Francë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #456 Postuar 7 Janar 2015, 23:09:26 Citim 
my driver is so inexperimented that despite the low ctr used he has between 2 and 3 DMs / race, I bet I will not retain if I cant figure out how to get above the 18th rank.

congratz evryone, and thanks Dean to feed the forum with the race summaries
Dean Francis
(Grupi Amateur - 118)

Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #457 Postuar 8 Janar 2015, 00:21:47 (Së fundi edituar 8 Janar 2015, 00:22:31 nga Dean Francis) Citim 
Maxime just be patient, not many survive there very first season amongst the amateurs. In hindsight though you probably should have held back last season and not promote. That would have given you another season in the rookies to train your driver even further. Your driver just does not seem strong enough for this class. We are always learning in this game.

Quote ( Roberto De Angelis @ January 7th 2015,22:44:01 )

this season is open for the outsiders think... anyway 18th with 0 ct risks was unexpected. congratulations to everybody

Yes I definitely agree Roberto.
Its a weird season, you normally get about 7 managers chasing promotion and normally you might have a standout in amongst that group. I still believe Patryk is this standout but because he doesn't race with high CT risks it doesn't show. This season there doesn't appear to be any urgency with those managers sitting just outside the promotion zone to push a little harder to try and promote.
It is definitely wide open and it's good to watch. :)
Roberto De Angelis
(Grupi Amateur - 118)

Shteti:
Itali 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #458 Postuar 9 Janar 2015, 01:26:28 Citim 
yes. i think patryk andrè and probably todor will promote this season but for the third position everything could happen. anyway we will see what happen at the end
Dean Francis
(Grupi Amateur - 118)

Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #459 Postuar 10 Janar 2015, 00:00:06 Citim 
Congratulations Patryk on 1st. Your second win of the season and back to back wins. Just can't quite get that hat trick but win and pole are just as good. With Artur too now losing his driver all your biggest rivals are falling away and this is defeinitely your season to lose. I cannot seeing you not winning the seasons championship.

Congratulations Todor on 2nd. You are definitely racing very strongly now with your last 3 races appearing up on the podium. You are still 3rd in this group but you are closing in on Andre. Unfortunately Patryk is in a class above you and you will find it hard to finish ahead of him for the rest of this season.

Congratulations Andre on 3rd. You have been a little of the pace lately but still easily doing enough to promote. Maybe you are racing a bit more conservatively but at worst you might drop down to 3rd place at the end of the season and that is all you need for promotion.

These top 3 are definitely the 3 best managers especially with me in 4th, Artur in 5th and Michael in 6th all having to find new drivers. There is no threat to the top 3!!!

Well done to all the other point scorers.

WIN: Patryk Janczak (Second win of the season)
POLE: Patryk Janczak (Fifth pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Artur Terezan (Second time this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Rogério Barbosa (First time this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Luis Young (passing 19 cars)

No risks at all as I'm still building up this driver of mine. My best qualifying at 22nd but he still has a long way to go. I knew I wouldn't finish the race without smoking so 13 laps from home my gearbox let go. I hate racing like this but in this game you really must look towards the future. I know that after every race he is getting a little bit better but unfortunately another sponsor has left me because of my bad performances.

Started 22nd and finished 23rd.
Patryk Janczak
(Grupi Amateur - 118)

Shteti:
Poloni 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #460 Postuar 10 Janar 2015, 00:37:01 Citim 
Thanks Dean :)

It's impossible to claim hattrick in this group in normal conditions, I had FT and I couldn't get that ;(
Patryk Janczak
(Grupi Amateur - 118)

Shteti:
Poloni 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #461 Postuar 11 Janar 2015, 01:30:40 Citim 
btw. who is in negotiation with Excelant Consulting ? I don't get you, because you have much % less than me :)
Dean Francis
(Grupi Amateur - 118)

Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #462 Postuar 11 Janar 2015, 02:27:53 Citim 
Sponsors hey!!

I don't understand why people persist chasing a sponsor know they are well behind in the negotiation battle. Just pull out and start with a new one, preferably from 0 %
Dean Francis
(Grupi Amateur - 118)

Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #463 Postuar 11 Janar 2015, 22:30:18 Citim 
Well done Artur, 200 million in your bank.
Sam Kelly
(Grupi Amateur - 118)

Postime: 29
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #464 Postuar 13 Janar 2015, 19:56:30 (Së fundi edituar 13 Janar 2015, 19:57:25 nga Sam Kelly) Citim 
My last shot a pionts before i have to go full money saving mode if i get no pionts today will just have to hope 9th will do when it comes to staying up. good luck all
Dean Francis
(Grupi Amateur - 118)

Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #465 Postuar 14 Janar 2015, 03:08:10 Citim 
Congratulations Patryk on 1st. Yet another win and your third win in a row. Also another pole and of the top 7 finishers you were only one to do the 1 stopper. I think Joao might have beaten you today if not for the tyre blowout but I reckon he must have been racing with 100CT and you, well I reckon less then half that. So you increase you group lead to 11 points and holler at the top of your voice "Catch me if you can".

Congratulations Nebojsa on 2nd. Surprisingly you missed the previous race but have certain come home strongly here with your best result of the season. This is now you third season in this group and I feel this will be your best season. Still 13 races left with your current driver but he does have another extension, I just don't think you do, so I am expecting you to finish this season strongly.

Congratulations Andre on 3rd. Your customary finishing position. No wins this season but your worst result has only been two 5th place finishes. You are certainly racing very consistently and gathering a handy bunch of points every race and hence you sit 2nd in this group. Your favourite track coming up next race so I wonder, is a win around the corner?

Unluckiest: Has to be Joao! He jumped to 1st on that first lap and was streaking away from the field until with only 20 laps from home. "A tyre blowout and limps back to the pits for new rubber." And then they say
"Still quite lucky to get that puncture close to the pits..." I mean he was unlucky to get it in the first place.

Well done to all the other point scorers.

WIN: Patryk Janczak (Third win of the season)
POLE: Patryk Janczak (Sixth pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP:Joao Encarnacao (Second time this season)
BEST PIT STOP: André Wruck (Second time this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Alfredo José (passing 15 cars)

Yeah no surprises for me. I knew the wing would let go about 2/3 rds of the way through this race. Driver is still getter better with every race.
I had my best qualifying position here today with 20th, with this new driver of mine. Again I race with very little risks and had worked up to 15th before smoke started pouring from the back of the car. Put full trust in my fuel prediction and came home with 0 litres. :)

Started 20th and finished 29th

Dean Francis
(Grupi Amateur - 118)

Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #466 Postuar 17 Janar 2015, 03:52:55 Citim 
No surprises here with top 3 crossing the line as they current sit in the standings.

Congratulations Patryk on 1st. Four wins in a row now and you just seem to be teasing those behind you. Probably only racing with mid risks but just doing enough to control the race. Very good tactics, some others before you have pushed 100CT every race so they can guarantee the win and end up spending a lot of money. But not you.

Congratulations Andre on 2nd. Favourite track here but Patryk was still too strong for you. Unfortunately now I think you will not win a race this season which is rather strange because in the OA standings, your driver is easily the best driver in this group. Maybe Patryk has better Staff and Facilities and that is where he is beating you.

Congratulations Todor on 3rd. Only third but really you was not that far away from the win. What has cost you here is your poor qualifying, only 12th and your rather slow pit stops. You did today have the quickest car out on the track and collected the fastest lap.

Well done to all the others that collected points.

WIN: Patryk Janczak (Fourth win of the season)
POLE: Patryk Janczak (Seventh pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP:Todor Mitev (First time this season and your first one in your short GPRO career)
BEST PIT STOP: Mart Tremble (Second time this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Alfredo José (passing 20 cars today and 35 in the last 2 races)

Minimal risks once again and another midfield finishing position. Still controlling my driver's overall but I reckon by next season I should be able to go full racing again. :)

Started 14th and finished 22nd

Roberto De Angelis
(Grupi Amateur - 118)

Shteti:
Itali 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #467 Postuar 17 Janar 2015, 15:24:37 Citim 
0 risks 9th at the end... probably it was better to try to go through this year
André Wruck
(Grupi Amateur - 118)

Postime: 11
  Shteti:
Brazil 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #468 Postuar 17 Janar 2015, 16:06:37 Citim 
Thanks Dean for your comments!

Well, Patryk is just doing a great season, so it's hard to beat him. A good start is also very important, and that is my problem.

But I have already won a race, so that's fine by me. :)
Artur Terezan
(Grupi Amateur - 118)

Postime: 86
  Shteti:
Brazil 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #469 Postuar 20 Janar 2015, 00:43:48 (Së fundi edituar 20 Janar 2015, 00:46:02 nga Artur Terezan) Citim 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ January 11th 2015,22:30:18 )

Well done Artur, 200 million in your bank.

Oh yes, 200 million i was haha, but i will work hard in my new driver (285k =O) in the next 3 season, and only after that promote (or no haha)

Good luck everbody, especially to my fellow André!
André Wruck
(Grupi Amateur - 118)

Shteti:
Brazil 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #470 Postuar 20 Janar 2015, 17:31:24 Citim 
Thanks Artur, and good luck to you too.

So, pole for me? Let's see what happens..
Dean Francis
(Grupi Amateur - 118)

Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #471 Postuar 21 Janar 2015, 05:13:45 (Së fundi edituar 21 Janar 2015, 05:14:54 nga Dean Francis) Citim 
Congratulations Andre on 1st and HAT TRICK. Your second win of the season and it looks like we have a 2 horse race to decide who wins this group. It does appear you might be a bit stronger then Patryk in the wet but I believe that is deceiving because I reckon you have raced here with fairly high CT risks. But a win is a win and it will be interesting to see how hard you want this championship and how hard do you fight?

Congratulations Patryk on 2nd. Second is not too bad, although it is your worst result in the last 5 races. But once again it appears you might have raced with a lot lower risks then Andre but I feel you will still be happy just to be on the podium for the remaining races. You are setting yourself up very nicely for the Pros next season.

Congratulations Mart on 3rd. A manager improving rapidly this season. This is only your second season in this group and already your first appearance up on the podium. Your best result of the season and a manager should be fairly prominent next season.

WIN: André Wruck (Second win of the season)
POLE: André Wruck (First pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP:André Wruck (First time this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Michael Genesco (First time this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Alfredo José (passing 16 cars today and 51 in the last 3 races). If only you could qualify better!

Again not too much to say about my race, as I continue to play the waiting game. No risks as I continue to control my driver's OA, so soon after the start of next season, I will have him signed up for 2 full seasons and hopefully promotion.

Started 22nd and finished 22nd
Patryk Janczak
(Grupi Amateur - 118)

Shteti:
Poloni 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #472 Postuar 21 Janar 2015, 16:49:17 Citim 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ January 21st 2015,05:13:45 )

I believe that is deceiving because I reckon you have raced here with fairly high CT risks.

I don't think so, he raced with normal risk, it's easy to see looking at qualify ;) Gz Andre !
Dean Francis
(Grupi Amateur - 118)

Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #473 Postuar 21 Janar 2015, 23:09:43 Citim 
That is something I just can't work out. What risks a person is using?

Andre what risks did you use?
Low, medium or high?
Roberto De Angelis
(Grupi Amateur - 118)

Shteti:
Itali 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #474 Postuar 22 Janar 2015, 20:36:15 Citim 
patryk is right he has been fast in the qualify as well... probably todor was the one with higher risks on the track
Rogério Barbosa
(Grupi Amateur - 118)

Postime: 96
  Shteti:
Brazil 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #475 Postuar 23 Janar 2015, 17:31:26 Citim 
I'll warn you, will already deciding the promotion this season because the next one of the vacancies is my .... hahahahahahahahaha ....
Good race everyone !!!
André Wruck
(Grupi Amateur - 118)

Shteti:
Brazil 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #476 Postuar 23 Janar 2015, 17:59:39 Citim 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ January 21st 2015,23:09:43 )

Low, medium or high?

I'd say medium :)

Quote ( Dean Francis @ January 21st 2015,05:13:45 )

who wins this group

I bet on Patryk!

GL guys!
Dean Francis
(Grupi Amateur - 118)

Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #477 Postuar 24 Janar 2015, 02:37:49 Citim 
Congratulations Boris on 1st. Boris where did you find that form. You have been in amongst the points a bit this season but never up on the podium. Easily your best result of the season and all of a sudden you are up to 4th and not that far away from those promoting. A great tussle between the top three but you certainly knew how to widen your car on those corners, they just couldn't get around you.

Congratulations Patryk on 2nd. Watching the race I thought you had this win but just could not get there. Still with a second place finish and another bunch of points, you have been able to increase your lead in this group to 14 points. I reckon you would have the best Staff and Facilities too in this group as you claim your third best pit stop for the season.

Congratulations Nebojsa on 3rd. I reckon you had the fastest car out there today but just closed up onto the top two as the race ended, if only this race was 5 laps longer you might have got the win. Your second appearance up on the podium this season as you continue to get better after every race. Third season in this group and this season is looking like your best.

Well done to all the others that scored points,

WIN: Boris Vojvodic (First win of the season)
POLE: Patryk Janczak (Eigth pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Nebojsa Radaljac(Second time this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Patryk Janczak (Third time this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Maxime Janigo (passing 13 cars today)

One of only four to do this race with just the 1 stop on the hards. Started further back then I thought at 25th and fell back to 31st by lap 8 as those on the softer compounds flew past me. But by lap 28th I had worked my way up to 14th until a little DM cost me 8 places. I ended up just finishing outside the teens and really not too bad considering I am still racing with very little risks.

Started 25th and finished 20th
Boris Vojvodic
(Grupi Amateur - 118)

Postime: 57
  Shteti:
Serbi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #478 Postuar 25 Janar 2015, 20:27:09 Citim 
Thanks Dean.
It happened that I drove a good race and climbed to the top of the podium. Yes great tussle between Patryk and me, but I *closed the door * this time :)). I never saw this http://prntscr.com/5wzacn
On this race in Montreal, listen to the Serbian anthem and also two of the Serbian flag on the podium. Great success. Congratulations my countryman and friend Nebojša on winning third place.
Congratulations Patryk on a great race, second place and standings in PRO.
Greetings to all colleagues

http://www.luxuo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/GH-Mumm-cham...
Cheers !!!!
Dean Francis
(Grupi Amateur - 118)

Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #479 Postuar 28 Janar 2015, 04:24:27 Citim 
Congratulations Rogério on 1st. Some unconventional pit stops but it was crucial with that late pit stop that you come out in front, and you did. Your first win in an amateur group and only your fourth in your GPRO career. Six seasons since last time you won a race. You only just stayed above the relegation zone last season but this season would have to be close to your best. With this being your sixth season in this group, who knows, maybe next season could be even better.

Congratulations Boris on 2nd. With your strong win the race before and now a close second, do we have a new contender pushing for promotion? All of a sudden you have climbed the ladder and currently you sit in 4th, only 8 points away from that promotional seat. You have always been around the mark but these last 2 races you have definitely stepped it up. It will be very interesting from here as to what you do?

Congratulations Andre on 3rd. Oh what could have been! I reckon you knew at one stage that your car might not be able to finish the race before smoking but you so nearly got there. With only 6 laps to go "Huge black clouds of smoke are coming from the brakes of André Wruck" was announced over the speakers. You would have won this race if not for that! Not all bad news though, you did reduce the gap to Patryk our group leader to 12 points.

WIN: Rogério Barbosa (First win of the season)
POLE: Patryk Janczak (Ninth pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Joao Encarnacao (Third time this season)
BEST PIT STOP: André Wruck (Third time this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Alfredo José and Martin Warnett (passing 16 cars)

Well I knew my front wing was at 91% going into the race and it would be 102% after the race but I thought I might be able to get to maybe 80% of the race. Wrong!! It let go on lap 42, still 27 laps from home. Not really too fussed as I am still just dawdling along because I don't want my driver to improve too quickly. But look at next season, it will be full racing then!!

Started 22nd and finished 26th
Rogério Barbosa
(Grupi Amateur - 118)

Postime: 96
  Shteti:
Brazil 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #480 Postuar 29 Janar 2015, 19:03:00 Citim 
Thank you Dean for congratulations. Did not expect to win. I'm training my two seasons pilot to climb to pro, was the first race I gave a forced him to see how he would behave, I ended up making a good race and this ended up in the first place of the podium. He is still training my intention is to see how he will do next season that will require a little more of it. Our group is very strong and competitive and I feel flattered to be part of such a competitive group as well. We are honored to have you in our group doing a spectacular job at the end of each race with the complete lifting of the race and also with the comments ... I'm sorry errors, but do not know any English and I am using the translator. .. hahhahahahaha ... Thank you all !!!
Faqe « 1 2 3 ... 15 [1617 ... 33 34 35 » Shpejt shkoni në faqen:

Përgjigju në këtë temë