Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > General forum > Team Money Pay out before the start of the new season Shto këtë temë në listën e injorimit Shto këtë temë tek lista favorite e juaja
Faqe [12 » Shpejt shkoni në faqen:
Autori Temë: Team Money Pay out before the start of the new season 58 përgjigje
Russell Rodenberg
(Grupi Amateur - 102)

Postime: 50
  Shteti:
Filipinet 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #1 Postuar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:11:49 Citim 
Here is what the team money payout says in the team wiki:

At the end of the season (after promotion/relegation is done) every team will receive $40.000 for every team point scored during the season. The total money will then be divided equally between the current members of the team.

My team ended the season with 199 points which gave us a total of 7.960 million to split with 9 team members each should have received 884k. 4 members of my team never received their share of the money. That means that 3.537 million of the team money was not received. Can anyone explain to me why 4 of my team members did not receive the money they earned for last season?
Lee Ifans
(Grupi Amateur - 96)

Postime: 3675
  Shteti:
Venezuela 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #2 Postuar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:14:06 Citim 
Are they all in Rookie?
Florencia Caro
(Grupi Elite)

Kryesia e Gpro's
Postime: 17152
  Shteti:
Argjentina 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #3 Postuar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:15:00 Citim 
They did get that money, but they are at rookie league, which means after they got their prize money their accounts went through Rookie Reset Process, which means they get a budget of $30-35m depending on if they raced the 17 races last season or not
Edwin Silva
(Grupi Amateur - 93)

Postime: 2235
  Shteti:
Kolumbi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #4 Postuar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:15:09 Citim 
The rookies don't receive the team money. Well, technically they do, but right afterwards there is an account reset, so they can only get the 5M if they raced the full previous season and that's all.
Greg Swaney
(Grupi Amateur - 28)

Postime: 4344
  Shteti:
Shtetet e Bashkuara 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #5 Postuar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:15:13 (Së fundi edituar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:16:32 nga Greg Swaney) Citim 
7.2 Other matters

When the End of Season script runs, the wear on all parts is reset to zero, and all your parts remain at the level they were the previous season (except in the Rookie groups). Any manager with a negative balance will automatically sell their parts and facilities at half price, starting with the highest levels, until they reach a positive balance. In case the manager's balance is still negative after this, then the manager will get a donation from GPRO FIA which will cover his remaining debt and he/she will start the new season with $0. In the next step managers will get taxed according to point 7.3 below.

For managers in the Rookie groups money balance, car parts, staff and facilities, sponsors negotiations, car character points etc. will be reset at the start of every season. The only thing that rookie managers get to keep between the seasons is the driver if his overall does not exceed 85.

Points money and team money earned in the previous season will be paid to all managers.

The accounts for all managers in Rookie will be reset.
Russell Rodenberg
(Grupi Amateur - 102)

Shteti:
Filipinet 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #6 Postuar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:22:25 Citim 
then a rookie pays 3 million to join a team and after the reset when the rest of the team receive their share, they get nothing. What happens to the 3.537 million that belongs to the team then?
Andrey Baydin
(Grupi Amateur - 68)

Postime: 2087
  Shteti:
Federata Ruse 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (1)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #7 Postuar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:26:03 (Së fundi edituar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:26:18 nga Andrey Baydin) Citim 
It gets reset.
Vlad gets richer, Rookies getting poorer.
Life for you, i guess we should just get over it.
Florencia Caro
(Grupi Elite)

Kryesia e Gpro's
  Shteti:
Argjentina 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #8 Postuar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:26:14 (Së fundi edituar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:28:34 nga Florencia Caro) Citim 
Quote ( Russell Rodenberg @ August 6th 2014,21:22:25 )

then a rookie pays 3 million to join a team and after the reset when the rest of the team receive their share, they get nothing.

Joining a team is a long term investment. The results are not immediate, but all rookies get guidance and help when they join a team, which worth the investment in my opinion :). To start receiving money for the team points they need to promote to Amateur :)

Quote ( Russell Rodenberg @ August 6th 2014,21:22:25 )

What happens to the 3.537 million that belongs to the team then?

The money is divided equally and given to all members. The fact that rookies can't keep their share because of not promoting doesn't mean that money should be granted to someone else, as the situation could be abused

I suggest you to read this topic. I participated there, had a similar opinion to yours and then changed my mind over the arguments presented there /gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=22315&PostId=2902367#post2902367
Mairo Toom
(Grupi Amateur - 34)

Postime: 12780
  Shteti:
Estoni 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #9 Postuar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:26:28 Citim 
He gets the money, but before the reset. So the money is not basically lost.

Just rookies get rookie reset, so basically its their planning/problem.they didn't promote and they know/should know that in rookie everything gets restlet every season.
Fran Betancort
(Grupi Amateur - 66)

Postime: 2945
  Shteti:
Spanjë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #10 Postuar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:26:55 Citim 
A rookie pays whatever he wants and he gets 35 millions again at the beginning of next season if not promoted. Do you think Rookies need even more money?
Greg Swaney
(Grupi Amateur - 28)

Shteti:
Shtetet e Bashkuara 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #11 Postuar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:28:11 (Së fundi edituar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:29:20 nga Greg Swaney) Citim 
It doesn't belong to the team. All other members received his/her portion of the team money. Could you imagine how easy it would be to manipulate the system if rookies started the following season with 30-35 million plus that money? WEED (see what I did there?) have career rookies with 100+ million dollar accounts :o
Russell Rodenberg
(Grupi Amateur - 102)

Shteti:
Filipinet 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (1)
Postim i vjeter #12 Postuar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:29:06 Citim 
they joined a team expecting to receive a share of the team money and yes they earned that 884k during last season and they should get 35million 884k that is what joining a team does for you
Russell Rodenberg
(Grupi Amateur - 102)

Shteti:
Filipinet 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #13 Postuar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:30:16 Citim 
the team money is not handed out until after the reset, so every member of your team, no matter what group they are in should receive their share of the team money.
Greg Swaney
(Grupi Amateur - 28)

Shteti:
Shtetet e Bashkuara 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #14 Postuar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:31:37 Citim 
You want it? Promote. Simple as that. Anything else would be something that would easily be abused and bad for the game.
Florencia Caro
(Grupi Elite)

Kryesia e Gpro's
  Shteti:
Argjentina 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #15 Postuar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:32:13 Citim 
You are going in circles over things that have already been explained Russell. And please, avoid double posting and use edit button to add something to your post in the next 30 minutes after posting.
Mick Ridley
(Grupi Pro - 15)

Kryesia e Gpro's
Postime: 2604
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #16 Postuar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:32:41 Citim 
Quote ( Russell Rodenberg @ August 6th 2014,21:30:16 )

the team money is not handed out until after the reset, so every member of your team, no matter what group they are in should receive their share of the team money.

Incorrect I'm afraid :(
Russell Rodenberg
(Grupi Amateur - 102)

Shteti:
Filipinet 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #17 Postuar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:32:59 Citim 
go read the team rule, no where does it state that a rookie will not receive his share of the team money after the reset, if they gave out the team money before the reset then I would understand why they only get the 35 million, you pay to join a team you are entitled to receive all the benefits that the team gets after the reset each season.
Rafael Mantovani
(Grupi Amateur - 18)

Postime: 8206
  Shteti:
Brazil 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #18 Postuar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:33:02 Citim 
http://wiki.gpro.net/index.php?title=End_of_Season
here is the order money is awarded in reset
everyone gets team money before rookie accounts are resetted.

Russell, this is how it works.
Russell Rodenberg
(Grupi Amateur - 102)

Shteti:
Filipinet 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (4)
Postim i vjeter #19 Postuar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:39:26 Citim 
Rafael, you are wrong, I received my team money after the reset not before, so every team member should receive their share after the reset, my team money was given to me yesterday so it is not handed out before the reset, that means rookies should receive their share along with all other team members
Mick Ridley
(Grupi Pro - 15)

Kryesia e Gpro's
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #20 Postuar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:39:27 Citim 
Quote ( Russell Rodenberg @ August 6th 2014,21:32:59 )

go read the team rule, no where does it state that a rookie will not receive his share of the team money after the reset, if they gave out the team money before the reset then I would understand why they only get the 35 million, you pay to join a team you are entitled to receive all the benefits that the team gets after the reset each season.

This is why it is a good idea to read EVERYTHING that is available :)
Alex Nikodem-Wing
(Grupi Amateur - 98)

Postime: 1744
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #21 Postuar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:40:05 Citim 
I see Russell's point of view. and most teams with rookies will earn less that 1 million each in a season so it could be changed without making it too unfair.
Phil Maunder
(Grupi Master - 1)

Postime: 10003
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #22 Postuar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:40:14 (Së fundi edituar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:40:43 nga Phil Maunder) Citim 
It's been a few years since I was in rookie so potentially noob question coming up -

Shouldn't they be able to see on the economy history where it was awarded before account reset?

Not sure what the account reset looks like on economy history ...
Mick Ridley
(Grupi Pro - 15)

Kryesia e Gpro's
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #23 Postuar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:40:15 Citim 
Quote ( Russell Rodenberg @ August 6th 2014,21:39:26 )

Rafael, you are wrong, I received my team money after the reset not before, so every team member should receive their share after the reset, my team money was given to me yesterday so it is not handed out before the reset, that means rookies should receive their share along with all other team members

ERM, you are in Ama
Florencia Caro
(Grupi Elite)

Kryesia e Gpro's
  Shteti:
Argjentina 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #24 Postuar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:41:06 (Së fundi edituar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:43:11 nga Florencia Caro) Citim 
Quote ( Russell Rodenberg @ August 6th 2014,21:39:26 )

Rafael, you are wrong, I received my team money after the reset not before,

What Rafa pointed is the explanation on how does the season Reset Script work, and the order of the prizes/taxes in it. You received the money DURING the Season Reset Script, not after that, just as everyone else.

Quote ( Phil Maunder @ August 6th 2014,21:40:14 )

It's been a few years since I was in rookie so potentially noob question coming up -

Shouldn't they be able to see on the economy history where it was awarded before account reset?

Not sure what the account reset looks like on economy history ...
I do not remember either, but I kept my Economy history sheets from my Rookie days and it can be seen there :)
Rafael Mantovani
(Grupi Amateur - 18)

Postime: 8206
  Shteti:
Brazil 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #25 Postuar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:43:02 Citim 
Russell
all of these things happen DURING the reset , in that specific order.
We will only see it after the reset, but this is how it works.
Maybe you should read it more carefully before saying that I am wrong.
Greg Swaney
(Grupi Amateur - 28)

Shteti:
Shtetet e Bashkuara 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #26 Postuar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:44:07 Citim 
Quote ( Alex Nikodem-Wing @ August 6th 2014,21:40:05 )

I see Russell's point of view. and most teams with rookies will earn less that 1 million each in a season so it could be changed without making it too unfair.

Some teams have a rookie or two that would get more than that, so where would that be fair to them? System is fine as is.
Russell Rodenberg
(Grupi Amateur - 102)

Shteti:
Filipinet 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #27 Postuar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:47:01 Citim 
I received my team money yesterday, after the reset not before. If a rookie will not receive a share of the team money, it should be stated in the team rule and it does not state that. The whole point to set up a team is #1 all members can help each other learn the game, #2 you pay 3 million to join a team so yo can earn extra money to help you play this game.
Alex Nikodem-Wing
(Grupi Amateur - 98)

Postime: 1744
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #28 Postuar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:47:02 (Së fundi edituar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:47:47 nga Alex Nikodem-Wing) Citim 
Quote ( Greg Swaney @ August 6th 2014,21:44:07 )

Some teams have a rookie or two that would get more than that, so where would that be fair to them? System is fine as is.

I am not saying it has to be changed just that it is a possibility, it won't change the game really whatever happens.
Mick Ridley
(Grupi Pro - 15)

Kryesia e Gpro's
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (1)   Mospelqe kete postim (1)
Postim i vjeter #29 Postuar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:48:43 Citim 
Quote ( Russell Rodenberg @ August 6th 2014,21:47:01 )

I received my team money yesterday, after the reset not before. If a rookie will not receive a share of the team money, it should be stated in the team rule and it does not state that. The whole point to set up a team is #1 all members can help each other learn the game, #2 you pay 3 million to join a team so yo can earn extra money to help you play this game.

Seriously? Shut up. If this is such a big deal, go and play another game somewhere else.
Russell Rodenberg
(Grupi Amateur - 102)

Shteti:
Filipinet 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #30 Postuar 6 Gusht 2014, 21:51:23 Citim 
The first season for our team, we had 6 rookies and 4 in amateur, after the reset of the first team season, all 6 rookies received their share of the team money which was 1 million 27 thousand dollars.
Faqe [12 » Shpejt shkoni në faqen:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > General forum > Team Money Pay out before the start of the new season Shto këtë temë në listën e injorimit Shto këtë temë tek lista favorite e juaja

Kjo temë eshte e mbyllur nga moderatorët