Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > General forum > Settings canceled Paul Ricard GP (France) Shto këtë temë në listën e injorimit Shto këtë temë tek lista favorite e juaja
Faqe [1
Autori Temë: Settings canceled Paul Ricard GP (France) 10 përgjigje
Catalin Arhire
(Grupi Amateur - 90)

Postime: 1
  Shteti:
Rumani 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #1 Postuar 8 Korrik 2015, 00:05:19 Citim 
Hi everyone! Today I had the unpleasant surprise to see that I have not been complied with many of the settings you've made but the most important change relates to tires (rain and dry)! He tricked anyone here? How can I remedy this ? Thanks in advance.
Petar Bedachev
(Grupi Pro - 3)

Postime: 9
  Shteti:
Bullgari 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (6)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #2 Postuar 8 Korrik 2015, 00:09:00 Citim 
Probably you just forgot to click "confirm settings".
Lee Downing
(Grupi Amateur - 42)

Postime: 2494
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (4)
Postim i vjeter #3 Postuar 8 Korrik 2015, 00:45:02 Citim 
School boy error
Florencia Caro
(Grupi Master - 1)

Kryesia e Gpro's
Postime: 17155
  Shteti:
Argjentina 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (2)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #4 Postuar 8 Korrik 2015, 01:56:56 Citim 
Quote ( Catalin Arhire @ July 8th 2015,00:05:19 )

relates to tires (rain and dry)!

I'm afraid you did not set the ideal combination of tyres strategy for the weather we had last race.

To start with, I see you started the race using dry compound, when it was raining in Q2, consequently also for race start: at the start (dry compound you chose)

You entered the pit on L22. As you tyres were not wobbling, I assume you ran out of fuel that lap. then, when you entered the pits, your pit crew did what you ordered them: when it rains (Rain)

Then, L61 it stopped raining. You pitted on L66, so that means you set: Wait to pit if it stops raining (5); and your crew used the settings you had at: when the track is dry (dry compound you chose)

Finally, on L76 it started raining again. You pitted on the same lap, which means your setting was: Wait to pit if it starts raining (0); and your crew again did what you had set in: when it rains (Rain)

Quote ( Petar Bedachev @ July 8th 2015,00:09:00 )

Probably you just forgot to click "confirm settings".

That is an option

I don't know if you did not confirm the settings or you simply made a mistake starting the race with slicks; but what I'm sure about is that your crew followed your orders as they were set, and those orders are the ones I described and can be interpreted by anyone watching race replay, Catalin :)
Robin Paukson
(Grupi Rookie - 161)

Postime: 2434
  Shteti:
Estoni 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (1)   Mospelqe kete postim (1)
Postim i vjeter #5 Postuar 8 Korrik 2015, 08:46:59 Citim 
Quote ( Florencia Caro @ July 8th 2015,01:56:56 )

dry compound you chose

Yoda you are?
Florencia Caro
(Grupi Master - 1)

Kryesia e Gpro's
Postime: 17155
  Shteti:
Argjentina 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #6 Postuar 8 Korrik 2015, 13:12:56 (Së fundi edituar 8 Korrik 2015, 13:15:12 nga Florencia Caro) Citim 
Nope, just somebody using the verb "to choose" in the simple past tense :) If you want me to be your Jedi Master it's another fee :D.
Robin Paukson
(Grupi Rookie - 161)

Shteti:
Estoni 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #7 Postuar 8 Korrik 2015, 13:34:34 (Së fundi edituar 8 Korrik 2015, 13:34:53 nga Richard Robin Paukson) Citim 
Quote ( Florencia Caro @ July 8th 2015,13:12:56 )

Nope, just somebody using the verb "to choose" in the simple past tense :) If you want me to be your Jedi Master it's another fee :D.

Oh no! Money I do not have!
Alin Costrasuc
(Grupi Rookie - 320)

Postime: 10928
  Shteti:
Rumani 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #8 Postuar 8 Korrik 2015, 14:12:43 Citim 
It's rather "money I have not"
Robin Paukson
(Grupi Rookie - 161)

Shteti:
Estoni 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #9 Postuar 8 Korrik 2015, 20:44:20 Citim 
Quote ( Alin Costrasuc @ July 8th 2015,14:12:43 )

It's rather "money I have not"

Thank you! Learn a lot, I still have!
Martin Freeth
(Grupi Master - 4)

Postime: 965
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (1)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #10 Postuar 8 Korrik 2015, 21:42:53 Citim 
Floyoda Caro , the force is strong In you , but beware of the dark gpro side , or a jedi master fee you will be wanting mmmm !!
Håkan Ferm
(Grupi Amateur - 84)

Postime: 10576
  Shteti:
Suedi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #11 Postuar 8 Korrik 2015, 22:03:34 (Së fundi edituar 8 Korrik 2015, 22:04:21 nga Håkan Ferm) Citim 
Catalin goto race strategy and see what it says there, it is what its been entered for previous race
compare with race analysis.

if it is not how you wanted it to be then i expect you missed that button to click.

tip: after making race strategy changes have a look and see that it is the way you want it. always doublecheck!

Edit: and stay on topic rest of you numbnuts! ;)
Faqe [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > General forum > Settings canceled Paul Ricard GP (France) Shto këtë temë në listën e injorimit Shto këtë temë tek lista favorite e juaja

Përgjigju në këtë temë