Faqe [1
Autori Temë: Car repair restriction 5 përgjigje
Tóth Dominik
(Grupi Pro - 24)

Postime: 1066
  Shteti:
Hungari 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (2)   Mospelqe kete postim (22)
Postim i vjeter #1 Postuar 24 Korrik 2016, 17:26:50 Citim 
Hello GPRO community :)

Since longer I want to share an idea with you with a view to exciting, yet more strategic reflection and consideration causing the game :)

What I thought would be the essence of how some managers take risks in order to succeed :)

My idea would be that if you start a season, it would be a set of rules that 3 race, should not be on the car to improve anything .If someone does develop (not prohibited so as not to develop), then the race weekend five good start penalty would .This is a kind of a challenge It is looking for a manager. :) So, if someone replaced after the 3rd race, will close after the 6-th race removable again without penalty. But if someone replaced before the 3rd race, thus breaking the rule, then the tournament proper starting five penalty would entail.
Of course, this is just a suggestion, but I would be interested in your opinion, what do you say such a rule system. :) How much or how beneficial it would be detrimental.

PS: If you have had a similar theme of the forum will also sorry in advance :)
Damir Hictaler
(Grupi Amateur - 68)

Postime: 518
  Shteti:
Kroacia 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (4)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #2 Postuar 24 Korrik 2016, 17:38:05 (Së fundi edituar 24 Korrik 2016, 17:50:45 nga Damir Hictaler) Citim 
If i understood correctly, you're talking not about three races per season, but three races in a row ? I don't get it, it favorises only one tactic and punishing other, for example, lots of people want to push only two-three races per season (maybe for survival). if they set their CTR high during that race, their car probably won+t last three races in a row, so penalizing them ??? Stupid. You basicaly want to force people to drive on CTR 0, and others even on CTR 30 per race'll often get penalyzed after race 3, considering the some high wear track layout No, no, big no.
David Rolleston1
(Grupi Amateur - 107)

Postime: 2618
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (4)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #3 Postuar 24 Korrik 2016, 17:38:21 (Së fundi edituar 24 Korrik 2016, 17:39:07 nga David Rolleston) Citim 
Not great for Ovals and engines I am afraid and perish the thought if you wanted to do some testing as well. No from me fella. If you have the money what's the problem?
Virgis Lyss
(Grupi Pro - 4)

Postime: 535
  Shteti:
Lituani 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (3)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #4 Postuar 24 Korrik 2016, 19:35:41 Citim 
What I did read looks a change just for a change.
-Let's paint it green!
-For what?
-I'm bored!
Mark Pinnick
(Grupi Amateur - 32)

Postime: 677
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #5 Postuar 24 Korrik 2016, 19:54:35 Citim 
Quote ( Virgis Lyss @ July 24th 2016,19:35:41 )

What I did read looks a change just for a change.
-Let's paint it green!
-For what?
-I'm bored!

I read it as "In F1, you have to use car parts for x number of races, so we should replicate that here; this is an F1 game after all". ;)
Constantin Heller
(Grupi Amateur - 64)

Postime: 2462
  Shteti:
Gjermani 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (3)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #6 Postuar 24 Korrik 2016, 21:02:42 Citim 
I really don´t see a reason to do this. The only thing it does is making the game harder, and screwing up year-long strategies.
Faqe [1

Përgjigju në këtë temë