Faqe « 1 2 3 ... 8 [910 11 12 » Shpejt shkoni në faqen:
Autori Temë: National livery 339 përgjigje
Jack Wemyss
(Grupi Pro - 20)

Postime: 8061
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #241 Postuar 28 Dhjetor 2016, 12:17:24 Citim 
Desire the Right
Martti Kaasik
(Grupi Pro - 23)

Postime: 1223
  Shteti:
Estoni 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #242 Postuar 28 Dhjetor 2016, 12:27:11 (Së fundi edituar 28 Dhjetor 2016, 12:35:04 nga Martti Kaasik) Citim 
Quote ( Carlos Vieira Jr @ December 16th 2016,22:01:48 )

ESTONIA :

https://s20.postimg.org/ceyod6g1p/ESTONIA.png

RACE :

/Legend.asp?curl=https://s20...

Love it!
Could of been bit more white but love those lions there reminds me of home :D

E: When will it be added? I would like to use it :P
Hans Barf
(Grupi Amateur - 72)

Kryesia e Gpro's
Postime: 4064
  Shteti:
Holandë 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (3)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #243 Postuar 29 Dhjetor 2016, 11:59:35 (Së fundi edituar 29 Dhjetor 2016, 12:00:00 nga Hans Barf) Citim 
Quote ( Martti Kaasik @ December 28th 2016,12:27:11 )

E: When will it be added? I would like to use it :P

Quote ( Hans Barf @ December 28th 2016,11:53:40 )

A nation can PM me a link or send me a livery, but be sure it has the support of the nation. You can use the national fora for that.
I only do a quality check, and will not enter or mediate in any discussion about what livery should represent a nation.
Dejan Svajner
(Grupi Master - 4)

Postime: 738
  Shteti:
Serbi 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (12)   Mospelqe kete postim (1)
Postim i vjeter #244 Postuar 29 Dhjetor 2016, 14:52:32 Citim 
Why National liveries is available only to GPRO Supporters?
If guys did a great job volunteering, why is not a free for all gpro community?
Pedja Trifkovich
(Grupi Amateur - 67)

Postime: 458
  Shteti:
Bosnje-Hercegovina 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (2)
Postim i vjeter #245 Postuar 30 Dhjetor 2016, 22:46:29 Citim 

If you add livery as a non-supporter you have to take comfort in the fact that you make other ppl happy ;)

Dude, are you serious?
It is very foolish to give this answer to adults.
Even more worrying me that no one reacts to such nonsense.
I'm just saying...
Mark Wright
(Grupi Master - 2)

Postime: 8829
  Shteti:
Skoci 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (2)   Mospelqe kete postim (3)
Postim i vjeter #246 Postuar 30 Dhjetor 2016, 22:57:58 Citim 

If you cannot support with being a supporter, but can support by adding a stunning livery, that is okay. But it cannot be accompanied with rights to use etc.
If you add livery as a non-supporter you have to take comfort in the fact that you make other ppl happy ;)
Your suggestion to upload 2 liveries is too complicated. But I am sure we can compensate a non-supporter player in some way for a significant contribution.

Seems Hans that it's yet another money grab. So be it that's just another reason for me not to support the game and I'm sure there will be others. Like I said, and you failed to answer, I hope the player was paid well for the design.
Daryl Gee
(Grupi Pro - 3)

Postime: 4864
  Shteti:
Afrika e Jugut 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #247 Postuar 30 Dhjetor 2016, 23:57:54 Citim 
Quote ( Pedja Trifkovich @ December 30th 2016,22:46:29 )

such nonsense.
I'm just saying...

Holy crap.

It's just a picture of a car, it means nothing, nothing, nothing, to you who have done nothing, nothing, nothing, to make it happen.

Adult your good self, child.
Daryl Gee
(Grupi Pro - 3)

Shteti:
Afrika e Jugut 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (1)   Mospelqe kete postim (1)
Postim i vjeter #248 Postuar 31 Dhjetor 2016, 00:06:44 Citim 
Quote ( Dejan Svajner @ December 29th 2016,14:52:32 )

If you think the volunteers should be rewarded, send them credits.
Simple.
Andrey Baydin
(Grupi Amateur - 87)

Postime: 2087
  Shteti:
Federata Ruse 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #249 Postuar 31 Dhjetor 2016, 00:08:11 Citim 
So Daryl is human
Daryl Gee
(Grupi Pro - 3)

Shteti:
Afrika e Jugut 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (6)   Mospelqe kete postim (4)
Postim i vjeter #250 Postuar 31 Dhjetor 2016, 00:19:22 Citim 
That's a stretch, but really... a couple of guys did some nice work and now a bunch of twats who did fuckall are acting all outraged that they don't get access to that work for free? Seriously?
Andrey Baydin
(Grupi Amateur - 87)

Postime: 2087
  Shteti:
Federata Ruse 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (1)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #251 Postuar 31 Dhjetor 2016, 00:22:13 Citim 
I guess what you said can be said about the whole game too :)
Dejan Svajner
(Grupi Master - 4)

Shteti:
Serbi 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (6)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #252 Postuar 31 Dhjetor 2016, 04:17:53 Citim 
Quote ( Daryl Gee @ December 31st 2016,00:06:44 )

Quote ( Dejan Svajner @ December 29th 2016,14:52:32 )

If you think the volunteers should be rewarded, send them credits.
Simple.

There is no such volunteer who wants to be rewarded in cash or credit. If you had ever been a volunteer, you'd know that.

Carlos, Roberto? National livery for supporters only. Is it ok with you?
Max Watson
(Grupi Master - 5)

Postime: 5184
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (4)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #253 Postuar 31 Dhjetor 2016, 10:13:45 Citim 
Quote ( Mark Wright @ December 30th 2016,22:57:58 )

Seems Hans that it's yet another money grab.

Yet another money grab in this free-to-play browser game.

Quote ( Mark Wright @ December 30th 2016,22:57:58 )

I hope the player was paid well for the design.

Some people don't perceive 'reward' in purely monetary terms, particularly when it comes to their hobbies.
Mark Wright
(Grupi Master - 2)

Shteti:
Skoci 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #254 Postuar 31 Dhjetor 2016, 11:17:43 (Së fundi edituar 31 Dhjetor 2016, 11:24:07 nga Mark Wright) Citim 
Quote ( Max Watson @ December 31st 2016,10:13:45 )

Yet another money grab in this free-to-play browser game.

The last few additions seem to have been supporter only features. For example the warning for starting the race on the wrong tyres and the ability to undo the last update both of which could be perceived as giving supporters a 'paid for' advantage.

Quote ( Max Watson @ December 31st 2016,10:13:45 )

Some people don't perceive 'reward' in purely monetary terms, particularly when it comes to their hobbies.

Of course and if Carlos didn't want anything for it then fair plays to him but it would be nice to think it was offered.
Stuart Foster
(Grupi Amateur - 106)

Postime: 12459
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (2)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #255 Postuar 31 Dhjetor 2016, 12:59:48 Citim 

Quote ( Mark Wright @ December 31st 2016,11:17:43 )

if Carlos didn't want anything for it then fair plays to him but it would be nice to think it was offered.

Did you read the thread? Roberto and Carlos were both pretty excited it seemed to me to produce these liveries and have their work in the public domain. Sometimes, when you do something you enjoy it's enough to know that what you did is serving a purpose without payment. GPRO isn't charging players to play this game so maybe there's a possibility that Carlos and Roberto feel pretty humbled to see their work being appreciated and maybe the enjoyment the game has given them without charge means they are happy to return the favour. Of course, for all we know, Vlad might have already sorted Carlos and Roberto out with a season or couple of season's of supporter credits.

Quote ( Mark Wright @ December 31st 2016,11:17:43 )

The last few additions seem to have been supporter only features. For example the warning for starting the race on the wrong tyres and the ability to undo the last update both of which could be perceived as giving supporters a 'paid for' advantage.

To be fair though, neither of these examples are competitive advantages, so you can't call it a "paid for" advantage. Pay to win is only pay to win if it actually has a 'go faster' effect (like some games have a feature for). This game still does not have such things Mark...maybe you shouldn't be so quick to criticise and think of things like this next time - things which probably keep you playing, huh?
Mark Wright
(Grupi Master - 2)

Shteti:
Skoci 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #256 Postuar 31 Dhjetor 2016, 14:13:15 (Së fundi edituar 31 Dhjetor 2016, 14:31:24 nga Mark Wright) Citim 
Quote ( Stuart Foster @ December 31st 2016,12:59:48 )

Of course, for all we know, Vlad might have already sorted Carlos and Roberto out with a season or couple of season's of supporter credits.

I'd like to think he has and that was exactly my point - some kind of recognition.

Quote ( Stuart Foster @ December 31st 2016,12:59:48 )

To be fair though, neither of these examples are competitive advantages, so you can't call it a "paid for" advantage. Pay to win is only pay to win if it actually has a 'go faster' effect (like some games have a feature for).

I never said it was a competitive advantage but having used the redo the car update feature to downgrade a part I forgot about it certainly did give me a monetary advantage. Downgrading that part meant I could test and make it through the next race which I would not have been able to do without supporter credits. That's a paid advantage regardless of how you wrap it up mate.

Happy New Year to you ;)
Stuart Foster
(Grupi Amateur - 106)

Postime: 12459
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #257 Postuar 31 Dhjetor 2016, 14:33:50 Citim 
Mark, in all fairness the undo car update is available for free for new players. Experienced players are less likely to make such mistakes and I can't imagine too many did and then chose to pay the 2 euros that it actually costs to use the feature. It's not that huge a deal, and it certainly didn't give you any lap time so, no, i'm not wrapping it up any way other than to say it still isn't pay to win. It is nothing more than a bonus feature for those prepared to pay the 2 euro fee.

One thing I will say is that I think should be possible is for players to be able to purchase as little as 2 euros in supporter credits on the site. That way players who would not normally choose to support the game can buy the 2 euros of credits they might need for the undo car update and then it is most certainly not a supporter feature as such, as anyone can then do it if they are prepared to pay the 2 euro.
Gergely Kondár
(Grupi Amateur - 114)

Postime: 1382
  Shteti:
Hungari 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #258 Postuar 2 Janar 2017, 00:37:01 Citim 
Dear Hans,
Is it possible, that time to time, let's say once a year a nation can change the national livery?
Just like we have the possibility with team liveries.
Robbert Bultstra
(Grupi Pro - 20)

Postime: 650
  Shteti:
Holandë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #259 Postuar 2 Janar 2017, 02:27:40 Citim 
The Dutch car likes red and not orange?
Pedja Trifkovich
(Grupi Amateur - 67)

Postime: 458
  Shteti:
Bosnje-Hercegovina 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #260 Postuar 2 Janar 2017, 15:05:09 Citim 
Quote ( Daryl Gee @ December 31st 2016,00:19:22 )

That's a stretch, but really... a couple of guys did some nice work and now a bunch of twats who did fuckall are acting all outraged that they don't get access to that work for free? Seriously?

I'm not asking anything for free. I support this game for very long time, so I have no benifit of whether it will be paying or not.

Let's ask guys who have made the most liveries is it Ok to charge this.
If they OK with that I will shut up.

...and, Happy New Year to all.
I wish you plenty of health, smiles, happiness an fast laps-
Hans Barf
(Grupi Amateur - 72)

Kryesia e Gpro's
Postime: 4064
  Shteti:
Holandë 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (4)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #261 Postuar 6 Janar 2017, 12:03:41 Citim 
Quote ( Gergely Kondár @ January 2nd 2017,00:37:01 )

Dear Hans,
Is it possible, that time to time, let's say once a year a nation can change the national livery?
Just like we have the possibility with team liveries.

Possibly. But I cannot stress enough that it should be with the consent of the nation and not an individual request.

As for the free/supporter argument. I don't decide. But we have had many national liveries already with teams and for that a team needs to have a minimum of 6 supporters. Obviously that is not the only reason to become a supporter, but those ppl took the effort.
It is good to see some ppl look out for the interest of Carlos and Roberto, but any deals or compensation for the work of Carlos and Roberto is between them and the admins. Have a little faith please.
Sharma Vivek
(Grupi Amateur - 44)

Postime: 1656
  Shteti:
Indi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #262 Postuar 6 Janar 2017, 18:06:51 Citim 
And the best national livery award goes to India, ohhh yes, yes, yes :D

https://s30.postimg.org/41kssn3e9/15_india_GRIS.png
Thanks a lot Roberto, now my group mates will have a reason to scroll down the track ;)
Ana Ferron Termignoni
(Grupi Amateur - 77)

Postime: 55
  Shteti:
Argjentina 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (5)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #263 Postuar 6 Janar 2017, 22:10:13 Citim 
Quote ( Carlos Vieira Jr @ December 6th 2016,16:25:22 )

ARGENTINA :

http://prnt.sc/dg2bmp

thanks for the amazing work, Carlos. that looks stunning.

but now i am worried because we have two argentinian designs and none has been implemented yet.
maybe it would be fair to make a poll among the argentinian community to pick our favorite?
not that i would mind having two options :)

-
also i think it's fair and good for the game that the national liveries be available only for supporters.

but it would be nice if we had sort of a gpro holiday, like maybe the first race of the year, where national liveries would be free for everyone.
or maybe a special event during the olympic games or world cup would be nice too.
why not?
Stephen Cakebread
(Grupi Pro - 6)

Postime: 530
  Shteti:
Afrika e Jugut 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #264 Postuar 6 Janar 2017, 22:36:53 Citim 
Hans, have you had any requests for a South african one yet?
Dejan Svajner
(Grupi Master - 4)

Shteti:
Serbi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #265 Postuar 6 Janar 2017, 22:39:52 Citim 
Quote ( Ana Ferron Termignoni @ January 6th 2017,22:10:13 )

also i think it's fair and good for the game that the national liveries be available only for supporters.

Why? Why is that fair and why is that good for the game?
Ana Ferron Termignoni
(Grupi Amateur - 77)

Shteti:
Argjentina 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #266 Postuar 6 Janar 2017, 23:01:35 Citim 
Quote ( Dejan Svajner @ January 6th 2017,22:39:52 )

Why? Why is that fair and why is that good for the game?

well, we have the pay-for-a-cool-livery system which is nice because it promotes bringing income to the game without making supporters have any advantage against non-supporters. shortly, everyone plays the same game essentially.

national liveries are pretty cool, so i think they should fall under the pay-to-have-it category.

and bringing income to the game is good for rather obvious reasons, imho.

besides we didn't put any effort in it, so i don't see why we should have the 'unalienable right' to use national liveries. and as Hans stated above, Carlos and Roberto will negotiate their compensations with the admins.

Dejan Svajner
(Grupi Master - 4)

Shteti:
Serbi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #267 Postuar 6 Janar 2017, 23:16:32 Citim 
Quote ( Ana Ferron Termignoni @ January 6th 2017,23:01:35 )

we have the pay-for-a-cool-livery system which is nice

I'm supporter from my first race here (S25) and the reason for that is not to make income to the game. On that way I only buy a time, and this is important for me.
National liveries was good way to bring more new peoples in the game, and that is my goal.
If only supporters can use National livery, I dont see me in that.

national liveries are pretty cool, so i think they should fall under the pay-to-have-it category.

There will be many more of those who give up of "support". According to a survey on national forum.

besides we didn't put any effort in it, so i don't see why we should have the 'unalienable right' to use national liveries.

Carlos and Roberto made this for free but Serbian community have our own graphic solution, beside to the currently offered (voted between 5).
Tibor Szuromi
(Grupi Master - 5)

Postime: 11908
  Shteti:
Hungari 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #268 Postuar 6 Janar 2017, 23:32:35 Citim 
Quote ( Hans Barf @ January 6th 2017,12:03:41 )

But I cannot stress enough that it should be with the consent of the nation and not an individual request.
Voting finished. We decided.
Ana Ferron Termignoni
(Grupi Amateur - 77)

Shteti:
Argjentina 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (1)
Postim i vjeter #269 Postuar 6 Janar 2017, 23:56:16 Citim 
Quote ( Dejan Svajner @ January 6th 2017,23:16:32 )

I'm supporter from my first race here (S25) and the reason for that is not to make income to the game

i'm not discussing your reasons to buy credits. i am stating that bringing income to the game is good for the game. and that is undefiable.

National liveries was good way to bring more new peoples in the game, and that is my goal.

really? do you really think having national liveries will bring and keep more people to the game? i think that is nonsensical.

If only supporters can use National livery, I dont see me in that.

i don't get it. you mean you will stop playing if you can't use national liveries for free? we haven't had any until now, so that puzzles me.

Carlos and Roberto made this for free but Serbian community have our own graphic solution, beside to the currently offered (voted between 5).

well i guess the 'serbian community' will have to come to an agreement with the admins since they have this special case. but you must note that it will bring many problems if you insist in having a special treatment in this particular respect, different from the whole rest of the gpro community.

and again, Carlos and Roberto will negotiate their compensation. noone has said they made it for free. and that's none of our business anyway.
we should only find a solution that is fair and equal for the entire community of the game, without special treatments.
Dejan Svajner
(Grupi Master - 4)

Shteti:
Serbi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #270 Postuar 7 Janar 2017, 00:10:31 Citim 
Well, this is only my opinion. With regard to the special treatment ... I want special treatment only from Argentine managers :)
Faqe « 1 2 3 ... 8 [910 11 12 » Shpejt shkoni në faqen:

Përgjigju në këtë temë