Faqe « 1 2 3 ... 45 [4647 ... 74 75 76 » Shpejt shkoni në faqen:
Autori Temë: Driver Energy 2267 përgjigje
Graham Mercer
(Grupi Pro - 22)

Postime: 2008
  Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (4)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #1348 Postuar 24 Shtator 2016, 23:21:40 (Së fundi edituar 24 Shtator 2016, 23:22:25 nga Graham Mercer) Citim 
Quote ( Aleksandar Cukarski @ September 24th 2016,22:07:46 )

in the case where only spa increases the energy of the driver, if you have poor driver, how would you have trained to be a better concentration, technical, and other parameters that are important attention about successful driver. I think administrators should consider.

Plan your races and run risk levels that have you finishing with sufficient energy left over to be back to or near 100% before next race, then you can use your driver training sessions for other areas.
Michael Winkley
(Grupi Retired)

Postime: 33335
  Shteti:
Uells 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (2)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #1349 Postuar 25 Shtator 2016, 08:52:28 (Së fundi edituar 25 Shtator 2016, 08:55:35 nga Michael Winkley) Citim 
Whilst that is true, if you don't plan on using all of your energy in any given race, why even bother with spa training anyway?

The way I see it there's two viable options; you run down to 0 energy every race, but only run a level of CT that your recovery dictates, with the additional spa training on big races, or you race at your recovery dictated CT, but starting from 100 energy, never needing to go spa training.

Edit: as mentioned much earlier in the thread, your recovery is much more relevant than your drain as that is the one thing that you really ought to be able to rely upon.
Ioannis Kalogirou
(Grupi Amateur - 37)

Postime: 1008
  Shteti:
Greqi 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (1)   Mospelqe kete postim (1)
Postim i vjeter #1350 Postuar 25 Shtator 2016, 09:02:09 Citim 
- Yes is Simple Michael.!!!
...but it's NOT fair the Others training not add energy.!!! Fitness.!!!! ...no Energy.!!!
...and Why SPA don't lose Weight (even a half (1/2) kilo every time.!!!!!)

Good Day from Sithonia/Chalkidiki/Greece.!!!
Michael Winkley
(Grupi Retired)

Shteti:
Uells 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1351 Postuar 25 Shtator 2016, 09:09:07 Citim 
I'm usually tired after going to the gym.
Max Watson
(Grupi Master - 5)

Postime: 5184
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (1)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #1352 Postuar 25 Shtator 2016, 09:38:46 (Së fundi edituar 25 Shtator 2016, 09:57:14 nga Max Watson) Citim 
Quote ( Michael Winkley @ September 25th 2016,09:09:07 )

Those ten press ups can really take it out of you =]
Tomek Kiełpiński
(Grupi Amateur - 72)

Postime: 5682
  Shteti:
Poloni 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1353 Postuar 25 Shtator 2016, 09:42:28 Citim 
Don't even try to suggest it to Vlad ;-)
Ioannis Kalogirou
(Grupi Amateur - 37)

Postime: 1008
  Shteti:
Greqi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1354 Postuar 25 Shtator 2016, 09:45:50 (Së fundi edituar 25 Shtator 2016, 09:54:20 nga Ioannis Kalogirou) Citim 
Quote ( Tomek Kiełpiński @ September 25th 2016,09:42:28 )

Don't even try to suggest it to Vlad ;-)

- Thanks again Tomek.!!!
...I forgot that here you soot on Had Everybody not going with the River.-

...and Why always we stuck somewhere and don't see the meaning.!!!
...Find another training if you don't like Fitness, Yoga.???

:)
Tomek Kiełpiński
(Grupi Amateur - 72)

Postime: 5682
  Shteti:
Poloni 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1355 Postuar 25 Shtator 2016, 09:49:35 (Së fundi edituar 25 Shtator 2016, 09:51:52 nga Tomek Kiełpiński) Citim 
I adressed it to Max, Ioannis. But to be honest, I don't like your idea.

Anyway, good day from Warsaw, Mazowieckie voivodship, Poland :-)
Róbert László2
(Grupi Pro - 4)

Postime: 1838
  Shteti:
Hungari 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (6)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #1356 Postuar 25 Shtator 2016, 11:32:09 Citim 
Quote ( Róbert László @ September 19th 2016,22:41:00 )

Can we have for easier data collection to register the energy consumption for the Qualify runs? Simply just before, and after qualifiers 1 and 2. That would a nice addition IMO.

Since I forgot again to check the energy consumption after Q1 again, I would bring up this.
That would really nice, and would well appriciated from the full of forgetfullness guys like me. And we have the same feature in the race analisys page from the races... :)

Dear Admins, please! Pretty please! :rolleyes:
Michael Winkley
(Grupi Retired)

Shteti:
Uells 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1357 Postuar 25 Shtator 2016, 12:12:39 Citim 
Quote ( Max Watson @ September 25th 2016,09:38:46 )

Quote ( Michael Winkley @ September 25th 2016,09:09:07 )

Those ten press ups can really take it out of you =]

I can't even count to ten.
David Jones-Winkley
(Grupi Amateur - 3)

Postime: 3802
  Shteti:
Uells 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1358 Postuar 25 Shtator 2016, 12:15:09 Citim 
One two check out the fit brummie girls and full of energy again.
Robin Goodey
(Grupi Master - 4)

Postime: 2096
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1359 Postuar 25 Shtator 2016, 12:16:01 Citim 
Quote ( David Jones-Winkley @ September 25th 2016,12:15:09 )

fit brummie girls

Isn't that a contradiction?
Michael Winkley
(Grupi Retired)

Shteti:
Uells 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1360 Postuar 25 Shtator 2016, 13:06:06 Citim 
Yes.
José Bolívar
(Grupi Pro - 1)

Postime: 934
  Shteti:
Venezuela 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (5)   Mospelqe kete postim (5)
Postim i vjeter #1361 Postuar 26 Shtator 2016, 13:38:48 Citim 
This "innovation" is negativi energy, absurd and crazy in my opinion, to me in particular hurts me. Last without this "fix" season could win at least two consecutive races going 100% risk, and now with this thing, was the last race at 60% risk and just my pilot is 44% to a little over 24 hours for the next race. It's crazy this thing hurts me. I would like to meet a logical explanation that remove me the idea that this is absurd. Oh my God...
Mark Pinnick
(Grupi Amateur - 32)

Postime: 672
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (3)   Mospelqe kete postim (1)
Postim i vjeter #1362 Postuar 26 Shtator 2016, 14:02:30 Citim 
Quote ( José Bolívar @ September 26th 2016,13:38:48 )

I would like to meet a logical explanation that remove me the idea that this is absurd. Oh my God...

I think the reason behind it is to prevent the following from happening....

Last without this "fix" season could win at least two consecutive races going 100% risk

That is; people were using way too many risks, and there were lots of complaints about the number of "Randoms", and when Vlad explained that they weren't randoms, but caused by high risks, people wanted something a little more intuitive.
Matt Kasar
(Grupi Master - 2)

Postime: 2239
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1363 Postuar 26 Shtator 2016, 14:08:47 Citim 

This "innovation" is negativi energy, absurd and crazy in my opinion, to me in particular hurts me. Last without this "fix" season could win at least two consecutive races going 100% risk, and now with this thing, was the last race at 60% risk and just my pilot is 44% to a little over 24 hours for the next race. It's crazy this thing hurts me. I would like to meet a logical explanation that remove me the idea that this is absurd. Oh my God...

or you could try to find a driver able to compete? I know OA isn't everything but a good driver with OA 144 is going to walk all over a good driver with OA 120

Honestly, I doubt you could get a win in Pro with 100CT unless it was a lottery race and you bought the only ticket
Michael Winkley
(Grupi Retired)

Shteti:
Uells 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (3)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #1364 Postuar 26 Shtator 2016, 14:12:14 Citim 
You can buy the only ticket, but if you don't have the right numbers...
Juraj Buksar
(Grupi Amateur - 121)

Postime: 131
  Shteti:
Sllovakia 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (2)   Mospelqe kete postim (2)
Postim i vjeter #1365 Postuar 26 Shtator 2016, 14:51:46 Citim 
I think that Training - Spa resort should get next season as the manager which passes 80% of the season and not as what the race will go eight 80CT ... then it is unfair to other ... if not pass 80% of the season he will Workout bloknuty or expensive ..... and Master and Elite could receive strong drinks ... 15 laps before the end ... similar to ...
If a problem occurs, the driver should pit if the problem can be solved?
If "Yes" then enter pits only if more than 1-15 laps are remaining (0-55) ....
  The cycling will get strong drinks, or energy bars will have a better energy ... it will strengthen and awaken ... but in the car? weaken his time by four seconds? should rather make mistakes on the track and have poorer concentration ... I do not look at each other ... I'm saving money ... but I look at those who want to escalate the groups.
Marija Murgić
(Grupi Amateur - 63)

Postime: 792
  Shteti:
Kroacia 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (1)   Mospelqe kete postim (1)
Postim i vjeter #1366 Postuar 26 Shtator 2016, 15:31:16 Citim 
Quote ( Juraj Buksar @ September 26th 2016,14:51:46 )

and Master and Elite could receive strong drinks ... 15 laps before the end ... similar to ...

Why strong drink? They will see the rest the cars double or triple ;)
Has another potions.
I give my driver Red Bull Energy Drink and has the energy for the entire race ;)
Christopher Jones
(Grupi Rookie - 52)

Postime: 267
  Shteti:
Shtetet e Bashkuara 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1367 Postuar 26 Shtator 2016, 15:43:09 Citim 
Quote ( Juraj Buksar @ September 26th 2016,14:51:46 )

I think that Training - Spa resort should get next season as the manager which passes 80% of the season and not as what the race will go eight 80CT ... then it is unfair to other ... if not pass 80% of the season he will Workout bloknuty or expensive ..... and Master and Elite could receive strong drinks ... 15 laps before the end ... similar to ...
If a problem occurs, the driver should pit if the problem can be solved?
If "Yes" then enter pits only if more than 1-15 laps are remaining (0-55) ....
  The cycling will get strong drinks, or energy bars will have a better energy ... it will strengthen and awaken ... but in the car? weaken his time by four seconds? should rather make mistakes on the track and have poorer concentration ... I do not look at each other ... I'm saving money ... but I look at those who want to escalate the groups.

I disagree for if they going to let master and elite do this, then they going to have to let everyone do this so the whiners in rookie, amateur, and pro will not whine about no getting their energy drink also. Another reason I don't like this is because what's the point of having driver energy. The energy drink will default the purpose of the driver energy. Will also take out the strategy of finishing the race with energy.to me this energy feature has set the bar for managers who has better drivers and for managers who going to have to train their drivers to be as good as the manager with the better driver to conserve energy.
Juraj Buksar
(Grupi Amateur - 121)

Postime: 131
  Shteti:
Sllovakia 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1368 Postuar 26 Shtator 2016, 15:57:37 Citim 
Quote ( Christopher Jones @ September 26th 2016,15:43:09 )

I disagree for if they going to let master and elite do this, then they going to have to let everyone do this so the whiners in rookie, amateur, and pro will not whine about no getting their energy drink also. Another reason I don't like this is because what's the point of having driver energy. The energy drink will default the purpose of the driver energy. Will also take out the strategy of finishing the race with energy.to me this energy feature has set the bar for managers who has better drivers and for managers who going to have to train their drivers to be as good as the manager with the better driver to conserve energy.

I know that the spa - resort - the whip on those managers what went on 80-100CT --- you want training - Spa Resort? - Complete all 17 races .. so it was also the scourge of those who Here Comes the 8 races ... also unfair ...
Christopher Jones
(Grupi Rookie - 52)

Shteti:
Shtetet e Bashkuara 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (6)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #1369 Postuar 26 Shtator 2016, 16:16:41 (Së fundi edituar 26 Shtator 2016, 16:33:45 nga Christopher Jones) Citim 
Quote ( Juraj Buksar @ September 26th 2016,15:57:37 )

Quote ( Christopher Jones @ September 26th 2016,15:43:09 )

I know that the spa - resort - the whip on those managers what went on 80-100CT --- you want training - Spa Resort? - Complete all 17 races .. so it was also the scourge of those who Here Comes the 8 races ... also unfair ...

Honestly I don't think we should have the spa resort neither. That's the part where I said that managers going to have to train there driver to catch up with the manager with the better driver. Makes manager have to actually manage their drivers. In any racing you have the best driver all the way down to decent drivers. Going to have to make them better to be on top.

Edit: don't think it is unfair, everyone is in same boat, it is going to come down who manage their driver better and strategized their race better.

Edit 2: if I can't beat you without running out of energy and with my race strategy, then I need to work my driver and race strategy. But I am not going to get on here to complain and want changes because the new change didn't work in my favor. I am going to tell you congrats and see if I can get you next time!
Gustav Gerretz
(Grupi Amateur - 63)

Postime: 340
  Shteti:
Estoni 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (7)   Mospelqe kete postim (4)
Postim i vjeter #1370 Postuar 26 Shtator 2016, 16:47:52 Citim 
I also want to re-iterate that EVERYONE is in the same boat, so if you strategy/risk does not produce the results you want or you see your season effd it is YOUR problem.
Marko Stojčev
(Grupi Amateur - 106)

Postime: 922
  Shteti:
Serbi 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (5)   Mospelqe kete postim (4)
Postim i vjeter #1371 Postuar 26 Shtator 2016, 17:15:45 Citim 
Quote ( Gustav Gerretz @ September 26th 2016,16:47:52 )

I also want to re-iterate that EVERYONE is in the same boat, so if you strategy/risk does not produce the results you want or you see your season effd it is YOUR problem.

Well, not exactly, not everyone is in the same boat - managers who happened to be in the finishing stage of a multi season process of training driver for whatever they planned to achieve, when this change was introduced, are in much better position NOW, then ones who came full circle and planned to start next chapter of preparing driver this season... And they will continue to be in better shape for some time to come.

And all of that is due to not announcing this radical change.
Christopher Jones
(Grupi Rookie - 52)

Shteti:
Shtetet e Bashkuara 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (1)   Mospelqe kete postim (2)
Postim i vjeter #1372 Postuar 26 Shtator 2016, 17:41:02 (Së fundi edituar 26 Shtator 2016, 17:45:56 nga Christopher Jones) Citim 
Quote ( Marko Stojčev @ September 26th 2016,17:15:45 )

Quote ( Gustav Gerretz @ September 26th 2016,16:47:52 )

Well, not exactly, not everyone is in the same boat - managers who happened to be in the finishing stage of a multi season process of training driver for whatever they planned to achieve, when this change was introduced, are in much better position NOW, then ones who came full circle and planned to start next chapter of preparing driver this season... And they will continue to be in better shape for some time to come.

And all of that is due to not announcing this radical change.

As I stated earlier, we are in the same boat due to the change, but some managers will be better than others just like in all types of racing. It is up to you to manage your driver to be as good as the other managers driver or better. It all up to the manager (you)to decide to train your driver or use the spa resort instead, or just there like a sore thumb and let other managers get as good as your driver or better. It is always up to the manager how they going to train and strategize for the race. Just this time you have strategize better now due to energy.

Do you think the best strategist should win or the 100%ct?
Marko Stojčev
(Grupi Amateur - 106)

Postime: 922
  Shteti:
Serbi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1373 Postuar 26 Shtator 2016, 17:58:04 (Së fundi edituar 26 Shtator 2016, 18:00:20 nga Marko Stojčev) Citim 
Quote ( Christopher Jones @ September 26th 2016,17:41:02 )

It is up to you to manage your driver to be as good as the other managers driver or better. It all up to the manager (you)to decide to train your driver or use the spa resort instead, or just there like a sore thumb and let other managers get as good as your driver or better.

I never said anything about my or other's strategy, or having problems with this change, or complained about it in any way, I just stated the obvious, that some managers who prepared their drivers for longer period of time before this change, lucked out just now, and are in better starting position, simply because they can do as much Spa training, as they need, and can easier manage risks/energy due to fact that their drivers are better trained.

Quote ( Christopher Jones @ September 26th 2016,17:41:02 )

Do you think the best strategist should win or the 100%ct?

Strategy of course, but it's much easier to be better strategist with better, more trained driver.
Christopher Jones
(Grupi Rookie - 52)

Shteti:
Shtetet e Bashkuara 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1374 Postuar 26 Shtator 2016, 18:03:35 (Së fundi edituar 26 Shtator 2016, 18:04:34 nga Christopher Jones) Citim 
I was talking to everyone when I said that not just you!!! You wasn't implying to just you.

But reading it did read like that, but I wasn't meaning it that way.
Marcus Keeley
(Grupi Amateur - 8)

Postime: 411
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1375 Postuar 26 Shtator 2016, 18:09:46 Citim 
When does recuperation end for gaining additional energy?

Does it close when qualification ends?
James Berriman
(Grupi Amateur - 69)

Postime: 983
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (7)   Mospelqe kete postim (1)
Postim i vjeter #1376 Postuar 26 Shtator 2016, 18:10:07 (Së fundi edituar 26 Shtator 2016, 18:10:51 nga James Berriman) Citim 
With or without the change everyone would be where they are with their long term plans... so yeah we are all in the same boat.

The way I see it, those trying to retain are in the same position, those building are in the same position and those trying to promote are in the same position.

Great change =D VIVA GPRO
Daryl Gee
(Grupi Amateur - 114)

Postime: 4864
  Shteti:
Afrika e Jugut 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (4)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #1377 Postuar 26 Shtator 2016, 20:32:13 Citim 
Quote ( Marko Stojčev @ September 26th 2016,17:58:04 )

I just stated the obvious, that some managers who prepared their drivers for longer period of time before this change, lucked out just now, and are in better starting position, simply because they can do as much Spa training, as they need

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones as my driver is more or less ready to promote, and it looks like it's going to be an easier promotion than I was expecting (though we're just a few races in), but I sure as hell can't afford to waste a training on Spa at the moment.
Faqe « 1 2 3 ... 45 [4647 ... 74 75 76 » Shpejt shkoni në faqen:

Përgjigju në këtë temë