Faqe « 1 2 3 ... 13 [1415 ... 18 19 20 » Shpejt shkoni në faqen:
Forumi sondazh teme
Would you like cancellation of Driver Energy?
Kyqu që të votosh ose për të parë rezultatet e sondazhit
Autori Temë: Cancel Driver Energy 571 përgjigje
Daneks Britāls
(Grupi Amateur - 63)

Postime: 14044
  Shteti:
Letoni 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (8)   Mospelqe kete postim (1)
Postim i vjeter #391 Postuar 28 Shtator 2016, 18:54:46 Citim 
Quote ( Robert Kearney @ September 28th 2016,18:50:54 )

I didn't say that did I ? I said if you do want to run high CT you can't because you have to go spa training to get the energy level to a level more suitable with higher risks. You can't do spa training and other training in the same race can you ?

Your task is to develop driver taking on account energy. You have to develop driver who can do race on high risks.....Or buy one on markets :) Simple?

No, it's not that simple. This is why you don't like it. You need to discover how this driver must look like. You need to create new training plan. After all you need to THINK. This is why you don't like it.
Michael Winkley
(Grupi Retired)

Postime: 33335
  Shteti:
Uells 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (3)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #392 Postuar 28 Shtator 2016, 19:05:24 Citim 
Quote ( Shane Ferguson @ September 28th 2016,17:15:14 )

I have to agree with the managers who wish not to hear/read what retired managers have to say on this..Until the retired managers experience what others are trying to say they really have no voice here..Your words are falling on deaf ears due to you not knowing what the hell your talking about as you have not experienced the issues they are dealing with..

Energy looks good on paper and some are not having issues with it yet but when they promote they will most definitely understand what some here are trying to tell them

This has got to be the biggest BS post that I've read in months, and that includes the odd article on the BBC News website.
Michael Winkley
(Grupi Retired)

Shteti:
Uells 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #393 Postuar 28 Shtator 2016, 19:08:31 Citim 
Quote ( Shane Ferguson @ September 28th 2016,18:04:24 )

Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ September 28th 2016,17:55:07 )

Oh right, so that's you talking about something you've not experienced yet then? Double standards much? :)

I'm experiencing it now..thats why I can predict it for others..you on the other hand have not so no your opinion means nothing to me on the subject until you yourself experience it first hand

this game has tried to gain new managers for many seasons now...I have an idea..how about we not screw the managers who are here now who have supported the game for many many seasons ..I get the shaft and I'm not all happy about therefore I will not support getting the shaft ever again

MOD EDIT - Swearing

You've not experienced Elite, therefore your opinion on the game is not valid.

No, wait. CrapLogic.
Daneks Britāls
(Grupi Amateur - 63)

Shteti:
Letoni 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (2)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #394 Postuar 28 Shtator 2016, 19:10:14 (Së fundi edituar 28 Shtator 2016, 19:11:07 nga Daneks Britāls) Citim 
Quote ( Michael Winkley @ September 28th 2016,19:08:31 )

I have no wins in elite. So my opinion is just a n00b point of view. Feel free to ignore it :)
Robert Kearney
(Grupi Master - 3)

Postime: 3248
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #395 Postuar 28 Shtator 2016, 19:11:31 Citim 
Quote ( Daneks Britāls @ September 28th 2016,18:54:46 )

Quote ( Robert Kearney @ September 28th 2016,18:50:54 )

I didn't say that did I ? I said if you do want to run high CT you can't because you have to go spa training to get the energy level to a level more suitable with higher risks. You can't do spa training and other training in the same race can you ?

Your task is to develop driver taking on account energy. You have to develop driver who can do race on high risks.....Or buy one on markets :) Simple?

No, it's not that simple. This is why you don't like it. You need to discover how this driver must look like. You need to create new training plan. After all you need to THINK. This is why you don't like it.

Thanks for your advice Daneks. I really appreciate it.

I am quite aware of the changes that will be needed to my strategy and driver development. Where did I say I didn't like the changes too ? I actually have relaxed my view over the introduction of energy. I was trying to point out that driver development will be restricted. That's it.

Cheers, dont appreciate you putting my PERCEIVED words on the forum. Initially dead against the changes because of the speed they were brought in and the lack of time to respond. Just pure luck about whether your driver had enhanced stats from the changes or whether your cards fell on the other side.

Definitely more in favour now though, but you wouldn't get that unless you THINK !
Michael Winkley
(Grupi Retired)

Shteti:
Uells 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (1)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #396 Postuar 28 Shtator 2016, 19:12:32 Citim 
Everyone knows that you have to be an actively playing 7-time Elite champion to even consider having an opinion*.

*unless you have the support of Roland Postle and Matt Kasar.
Michael Winkley
(Grupi Retired)

Shteti:
Uells 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #397 Postuar 28 Shtator 2016, 19:13:55 Citim 
Robert, driver development is only hampered by the existence of spa training, not of energy itself.
Daneks Britāls
(Grupi Amateur - 63)

Shteti:
Letoni 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #398 Postuar 28 Shtator 2016, 19:15:13 Citim 
Quote ( Robert Kearney @ September 28th 2016,19:11:31 )

I was trying to point out that driver development will be restricted. That's it.

No. Driver influence (and development with that) is taken on new level. This is main factor why i like this feature.
Michael Winkley
(Grupi Retired)

Shteti:
Uells 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #399 Postuar 28 Shtator 2016, 19:19:15 (Së fundi edituar 28 Shtator 2016, 19:19:50 nga Michael Winkley) Citim 
Quote ( Daneks Britāls @ September 28th 2016,19:10:14 )

I have no wins in elite. So my opinion is just a n00b point of view. Feel free to ignore it :)

I can't ignore it; your opinion was a good one...I even gave it a thumb up...another expression of opinion that I shouldn't be allowed.

Jack Wemyss, the opinion police aren't just the forum mods. Make for your hideaway. The end is nigh.
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupi Retired)

Kryesia e Gpro's
Postime: 14356
  Shteti:
Skoci 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #400 Postuar 28 Shtator 2016, 19:41:50 (Së fundi edituar 28 Shtator 2016, 19:42:17 nga Kevin Parkinson) Citim 
Quote ( Robert Kearney @ September 28th 2016,18:45:11 )

The forum is about whether energy should be cancelled. So that post means you or anybody else that won't be affected by said change shouldn't be putting their big nose in.

Ignoring the fact that you don't know what anyone's plans are that are currently sitting retired, it could well be argued that the view of people who will not be directly affected by something could be some of the most valid as aren't prone to any bias.

As for discussions about formula 1 forum, our discussions are not going to be considered by the administrators of F1 are they ? Discussions on here pro or against will be considered by Vlad etc. so we are led to believe. So consequently decisions will then affect guys actually playing, not those bloody retired.

Vlad doesn't play the game - maybe he shouldn't have a say :p

But in all seriousness, if Vlad is going to take opinions on board, he'll weigh up the pros and cons of them regardless of who made them and he'll do what he believes is best for the game. Some could even say it's "beyond arrogance" to suggest that non-active managers can't have worthwhile input.

Is there anything specific that retired managers have said that you disagree with or is it just something else to rant about? Is there anything a retired manager has said that hasn't had some agreement from playing managers, and wouldn't that make it "valid" in your eyes anyway?

But as I said earlier, no one should be telling anyone that has the right to post in the forum that they shouldn't be doing so.
Tex Palmer
(Grupi Amateur - 92)

Postime: 749
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #401 Postuar 28 Shtator 2016, 19:59:55 Citim 
i like the change but also i would of liked
some notice ... but wouldn't we all
Robert Kearney
(Grupi Master - 3)

Postime: 3248
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (1)   Mospelqe kete postim (1)
Postim i vjeter #402 Postuar 28 Shtator 2016, 20:20:51 (Së fundi edituar 28 Shtator 2016, 20:21:43 nga Robert Kearney) Citim 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ September 28th 2016,19:41:50 )

The forum is about whether energy should be cancelled. So that post means you or anybody else that won't be affected by said change shouldn't be putting their big nose in.

Ignoring the fact that you don't know what anyone's plans are that are currently sitting retired, it could well be argued that the view of people who will not be directly affected by something could be some of the most valid as aren't prone to any bias.

As for discussions about formula 1 forum, our discussions are not going to be considered by the administrators of F1 are they ? Discussions on here pro or against will be considered by Vlad etc. so we are led to believe. So consequently decisions will then affect guys actually playing, not those bloody retired.

Vlad doesn't play the game - maybe he shouldn't have a say :p

But in all seriousness, if Vlad is going to take opinions on board, he'll weigh up the pros and cons of them regardless of who made them and he'll do what he believes is best for the game. Some could even say it's "beyond arrogance" to suggest that non-active managers can't have worthwhile input.

Is there anything specific that retired managers have said that you disagree with or is it just something else to rant about? Is there anything a retired manager has said that hasn't had some agreement from playing managers, and wouldn't that make it "valid" in your eyes anyway?

But as I said earlier, no one should be telling anyone that has the right to post in the forum that they shouldn't be doing so.

Rant ? Where is it a rant ? I was agreeing with Shane and just because it is opposed to your view because you are the forum moderator and our view implicates you, why is that a rant ?
I backed up why I thought you retired guys shouldn't be contributing. That's it. So you don't agree, shame, I didn't think you would. You have retired,get back playing in your future plans I will gladly accept your right to contribute. Forum moderators should be there to moderate forums, I haven't swore at all..... So simple solution, get back playing then myself and others won't need to point out that you are contributing to a situation which won't affect you. Rant over !!!
Daniel Holzheid
(Grupi Amateur - 52)

Postime: 653
  Shteti:
Gjermani 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (3)   Mospelqe kete postim (1)
Postim i vjeter #403 Postuar 28 Shtator 2016, 21:14:08 (Së fundi edituar 28 Shtator 2016, 21:28:11 nga Daniel Holzheid) Citim 
Quote ( Nate Lung @ September 28th 2016,07:23:43 )

After 55 seasons(40 since I've been playing) of coming to understand the game, I suddenly feel like I don't know the game anymore.

I'm sorry, but it is making me seriously consider retirement and just going on with my Silly Game interactions.

well, you might just not have the driver (yet) to use the old habits of very High CT risks in Amateur...

I LOVE this new feature... spices things a bit up and gets the brain working again of all Team Members...

It is not that hard to cope with, but it does indeed hit the ones hardest who just wanna keep on playing as before...

I got my driver more or less without Spa-Training back to 100% Energy before every Qualli and Race... you just have to adjust... or quit playing this now spiced up game...

It has been a long time IMO needed feature...

PS: I would have as well liked it not to be brought in at my Promotion Season to Pro... But hey, I am leading the group as I developed my driver over the past 3 seasons to have a chance at Pro Level... and now I did adjust my risk strategy... but am winning races nevertheless. As my Driver is strong (it looks like that at least...)
Michael Winkley
(Grupi Retired)

Shteti:
Uells 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #404 Postuar 28 Shtator 2016, 21:54:23 Citim 
##vote Shrek

Blatantly stealing my reasoning. Didn't even try to hide it. Obvscum.
Nuno Vicente
(Grupi Elite)

Postime: 4054
  Shteti:
Portugali 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #405 Postuar 28 Shtator 2016, 22:26:35 Citim 
Quote ( Peter Thompson @ September 28th 2016,08:28:39 )

Vlad will have his own big poll in how many people leave the game.

but it can be misleading due to the increase of new managers who must have entered the last days.

At least Michael Keeney and his followers have now much to entertain ....lol

Michael Winkley
(Grupi Retired)

Shteti:
Uells 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #406 Postuar 28 Shtator 2016, 22:38:05 Citim 
Keeney has followers?
Wehn did GPRO become Twatter?
Luca Bertani
(Grupi Amateur - 120)

Postime: 3580
  Shteti:
Itali 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (5)   Mospelqe kete postim (1)
Postim i vjeter #407 Postuar 28 Shtator 2016, 23:01:17 (Së fundi edituar 28 Shtator 2016, 23:05:23 nga Luca Bertani) Citim 
I just read a post written a week ago on this thread that says all wins with this new energy feature are just luck, not based on the real potential.

I absolutely have to disagree on this: like it was before it seemed like all drivers had 100% energy all the time, they were able keep the same pace from the beginning to the end and it wasn't that much realistic, with drivers being able to run 100ct all the time (and then managers complaining for randoms due to this).

Like it is right now seems more realistic to me: based on the risks he drives with, a driver can have a determined pace for a determined period of time and when his energy goes to underground levels, he starts to go with a lower pace to avoid general problems.

And like I said some days ago, there always will be people complaining on new features at first (I still remember when boost laps were introduced .. there are still people complaining about them not working at all in some situations ... and I'm one of them :p): but I'm of the opinion that the more time will pass, the more this new feature will be liked.

"GPRO is not F1" has always been said; well, I think this new feature is just trying to bring some more realism to the game .. and I personally like it.

PS: Sorry if I won't be able to answer, but I'm really busy & tired these days and I just took the only 5 minutes of spare time I had during the day for expressing a personal opinion.
Hope everybody will understand :-)
Kevin Parkinson
(Grupi Retired)

Kryesia e Gpro's
Postime: 14356
  Shteti:
Skoci 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (7)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #408 Postuar 29 Shtator 2016, 00:18:58 Citim 
Quote ( Robert Kearney @ September 28th 2016,20:20:51 )

Rant ? Where is it a rant ? I was agreeing with Shane and just because it is opposed to your view because you are the forum moderator and our view implicates you, why is that a rant ?

I get the impression of a rant because you're going on about something that isn't the subject of the thread while avoiding the actual content that relates to the thread topic; an opinion backed up because I've directly asked what parts of "retired managers" posts you disagree with and is there anything said by them that hasn't been agreed with by at least some active managers (making it valid, in your eyes), and you've not answered. I tried to turn things back to the discussion by asking for the points you seem to have issue with. I've failed.

Quote ( Robert Kearney @ September 28th 2016,20:20:51 )

Forum moderators should be there to moderate forums, I haven't swore at all.....

Forum moderators, certainly in the last 7 years or so, have generally always been fairly active members of the community on the most part. Very little irks me more than when someone peddles out the line about how mods should only be modding. It's nonsense. For the record, if I was at all implying you were breaking forum rules, you'd be well aware as I wouldn't be openly discussing such things in the forum, so "I haven't swore at all...." has no relevance that I can see.

Can we get back to the subject now? Or feel free to ignore my questions, as is your prerogative, if you think me talking in this thread is so terrible, but I certainly won't be stopping retired managers talking on the forum, in any topic they wish, within the rules.
Pedro Nazaré
(Grupi Pro - 1)

Postime: 304
  Shteti:
Portugali 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (12)   Mospelqe kete postim (7)
Postim i vjeter #409 Postuar 29 Shtator 2016, 00:45:22 (Së fundi edituar 29 Shtator 2016, 00:48:31 nga Pedro Nazaré) Citim 
I have tried to be nice every time I wrote in this forum, but this time, I'm so sorry, I can't.

This last change in the game could be an end, and the end of a team of 10 supporters. I have tried but the thing is, this is not the same game I used to like and played for 8 years.

I don't what to offend anyone, and do appreciate the effort of the admins trying to bring some new, but for me, I repeat, for me, is too much, this is not the same game.

Moreover, I cannot understand the concept of energy 0. As I do not understand why the game now benefits getting a driver in the market that is ready instead of getting a young driver and train him for life (the long run that hook the managers).

I repeat, do not want to offend anyone, this is just an opinion from a manager that is very, very upset to have the game that he loved ruin just now.

With some more extra changes, maybe, but not like this.

By the way, the information about the removal of the randoms is not entirely true, Storm Drivers had 2 randoms this race:

Pedro Correia:
Technical problems
Lap 37 Your driver was not feeling well in his helmet and it had to be changed with a new one

João Carlos:
Technical problems
Lap 33 The rear wing was broken and had to be replaced

And had 2 more in the past races of this season.
Ken Neihart
(Grupi Amateur - 82)

Postime: 1629
  Shteti:
Shtetet e Bashkuara 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (2)   Mospelqe kete postim (1)
Postim i vjeter #410 Postuar 29 Shtator 2016, 00:48:29 Citim 
Dammit KP. Here you go forcing me to agree with you and you know that is hard for me to do ;))

Now back on subject. The results are in.....Ready everyone.......

Would you like cancellation of Driver Energy?
Yes, cancell

372 (30.3%)
No, keep it.

855 (69.7%)

Total managers participated in the poll: 1227
(voting will be closed Oct 2nd 2016, 06:31:00)

Voting is closed so lets get back to talking about what annoys you, or even what don't annoy you.

Jukka Sireni2
(Grupi Master - 4)

Kryesia e Gpro's
Postime: 3870
  Shteti:
Finlandë 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (6)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #411 Postuar 29 Shtator 2016, 00:49:37 Citim 
Quote ( Pedro Nazaré @ September 29th 2016,00:45:22 )

By the way, the information about the removal of the randoms is not entirely true,

Read the announcement again. Randoms weren't removed. Only "randoms".
Daryl Gee
(Grupi Amateur - 114)

Postime: 4864
  Shteti:
Afrika e Jugut 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (5)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #412 Postuar 29 Shtator 2016, 00:49:54 (Së fundi edituar 29 Shtator 2016, 00:50:31 nga Daryl Gee) Citim 
Quote ( Pedro Nazaré @ September 29th 2016,00:45:22 )

By the way, the information about the removal of the ransom’s is not entirely true, Storm Drivers had 2 randoms this race:

This part seems to have been misunderstood by a lot of managers.
Only the part failures that were related to risk use have been removed, not pure randoms or the small chance of parts failing even though not very worn.
Christopher Jones
(Grupi Rookie - 52)

Postime: 267
  Shteti:
Shtetet e Bashkuara 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (2)   Mospelqe kete postim (11)
Postim i vjeter #413 Postuar 29 Shtator 2016, 00:55:21 (Së fundi edituar 29 Shtator 2016, 00:56:28 nga Christopher Jones) Citim 

Quote ( Shane Ferguson @ September 28th 2016,18:04:24 )

Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ September 28th 2016,17:55:07 )

No, wait. CrapLogic.

Coming from someone who is RETIRED!!! reguardless how long we been on this game, you haven't driven with new changes so your opinion on this game is not valid until you come back and race in these changes.
Michael Winkley
(Grupi Retired)

Shteti:
Uells 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (5)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #414 Postuar 29 Shtator 2016, 07:00:47 (Së fundi edituar 29 Shtator 2016, 07:03:57 nga Michael Winkley) Citim 
Just give up already.

Edit: why do we even have a suggestion forum? None of us have raced under the suggested changes, therefore ALL of our opinions are invalid.
Phil Maunder
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Postime: 10003
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (11)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #415 Postuar 29 Shtator 2016, 08:19:20 Citim 
Everyone has their own perspective on the new changes, whether brand new players, multiple elite champs or retired.

This is a discussion forum for all opinions so I don't see the point in saying some people's opinions aren't valid. If you don't agree with anything being said then it's more constructive to debate the points raised rather than the person
MG van Rensburg
(Grupi Amateur - 79)

Postime: 1718
  Shteti:
Afrika e Jugut 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (4)   Mospelqe kete postim (1)
Postim i vjeter #416 Postuar 29 Shtator 2016, 08:39:32 (Së fundi edituar 29 Shtator 2016, 08:57:00 nga MG van Rensburg) Citim 
I've got 3 team mates in Pro Shane. Pro is easier now with name of the game being run lower risks. Suddenly testing and other things have become so much more affordable making driver development easier, not harder, with all that reduced wear etc.

Not to mention how efficiently energy recovers, unless a person managers their energy poorly, chances are don't even need the spa training unless in a highly competitive promotion season and even then, I'm not sure I'd lean to hard on it as it actually seems possible to tank one's season if don't manage the energy vs development balance effectively even during promo season.

Sure, going to get ppl messing it up, short term thinkers vs long term thinkers, but that's been a problem in the game, especially pro, since years gone by with the 100ct expensive tyre/car promoters and really has nothing to do with the new energy system.
Andrew Myers
(Grupi Pro - 12)

Postime: 47
  Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #417 Postuar 29 Shtator 2016, 08:52:23 Citim 
For the record I'm not finding pro easier. I'm not complaining either, just trying to learn and adapt!
Graham Mercer
(Grupi Pro - 22)

Postime: 2008
  Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (6)   Mospelqe kete postim (5)
Postim i vjeter #418 Postuar 29 Shtator 2016, 08:57:33 Citim 
By all means keep the other Driver Energy thread going and debate the pros and cons of it as much as you like, but this thread is a poll on whether the change should be cancelled.

There has been an overwhelmingly positive result to the poll, with the 'keep it' camp running at 2:1 against the 'cancel it camp'.

Time for the moaners to accept the will of the players. Time to close this thread and move on to something more constructive.

MG van Rensburg
(Grupi Amateur - 79)

Postime: 1718
  Shteti:
Afrika e Jugut 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (7)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #419 Postuar 29 Shtator 2016, 09:00:48 Citim 
Quote ( Andrew Myers @ September 29th 2016,08:52:23 )

For the record I'm not finding pro easier. I'm not complaining either, just trying to learn and adapt!

What's not to love? Suddenly the pushers are running 50-60 ct instead of 100 and non-promoting managers can run 30-40ct instead of 70-80ct in a retention season and get that much needed testing done.

Suddenly pro is so much more affordable and not the bomb on the bank account it use to be. Can actually test without fear of going negative etc.
David Jones-Winkley
(Grupi Amateur - 3)

Postime: 3802
  Shteti:
Uells 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (9)   Mospelqe kete postim (2)
Postim i vjeter #420 Postuar 29 Shtator 2016, 09:28:13 Citim 
As an amateur perspective the game has become a lot easier for the more experienced managers out there to the point that when they reach pro it will also be easier as an experienced manager knows what is required in pro so is prepared. On the other hand the less experienced are at a slight disadvantage as they have always needed to push a little harder to promote and then retain.

Long term driver training is still a feasible option but you may need to consider what stats are needed now compared to what was achievable before. So far I've not needed to use spa training and based on the low ct I have been using I don't think I'll need to use it anytime soon.

Cancelling energy would be an absolute joke and a step backwards for the game. Adapt and adapt quickly. If your struggling in pro tgen you're package is not ready for it and even without the new energy feature you would have struggled.

Energy is a step forward

Faqe « 1 2 3 ... 13 [1415 ... 18 19 20 » Shpejt shkoni në faqen:

Përgjigju në këtë temë