Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Team recruitment forum > You Say You Want A Revolution? Shto këtë temë në listën e injorimit Shto këtë temë tek lista favorite e juaja
Faqe « 1 2 [3 Shpejt shkoni në faqen:
Autori Temë: You Say You Want A Revolution? 66 përgjigje
Christoph Schöning
(Grupi Amateur - 31)

Postime: 115
  Shteti:
Skoci 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #61 Postuar 19 Prill 2019, 15:07:43 Citim 
Hey Folks,

it was a good season so far... but we are still missing the perfect fit for our team. If you are looking for a future proven team with an external teamboard with open discussions around the game don't wait and drop us a message.

/gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=540425
Dominiek Van West
(Grupi Pro - 22)

Postime: 608
  Shteti:
Belgjikë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #62 Postuar 20 Prill 2019, 18:40:41 Citim 
Last season was good for us, none relegated and a few went up a group. We want to do better this season but that would be easier with 10 members. Do you think you are that 10th member that wants to race with us and get to the top?
Then drop any of us a message and tell a bit about yourself and how you think you can help us.
Alex Slawson
(Grupi Master - 5)

Postime: 877
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #63 Postuar 22 Prill 2019, 20:10:40 Citim 
new season time for a new start?

we are looking to fill our tenth and final spot. All managers no mater nationality or experience are invited to apply; enthusiasm for the game is our priority. We operate a external forum where we communicate an collect data and ideas
Ross Thompson
(Grupi Amateur - 34)

Postime: 53
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #64 Postuar 23 Prill 2019, 21:02:00 Citim 
We are still looking for a 10th member to fill our last spot, someone who is looking to join us on our way up the rankings. For the right manager we will help you and you will help us as a team. Interest in the game is our top priority. We have an excellent external forum and collect and analyse data to help us reach our goals. Message one of us to let us know a bit more about you and how you could fit our team.
Sam Brierley
(Grupi Amateur - 38)

Postime: 771
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #65 Postuar 25 Prill 2019, 15:56:58 Citim 
The door is still open for a tenth member to join our revolution. We are an experienced team with plenty of knowledge across the divisions. Our aim is to continue improving by working together and collecting data to keep us at the top. We are happy to wait until we have found the right person to fill out last spot but we intend the make a decision much quicker then brexit is taking :)
Christoph Schöning
(Grupi Pro - 23)

Postime: 115
  Shteti:
Skoci 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #66 Postuar 30 Prill 2019, 18:13:54 Citim 
First race already passed, we got some applications already but you still have a change to get the final spot.

Just go ahead and sent a message to anybody in the team.
Dominiek Van West
(Grupi Pro - 22)

Postime: 608
  Shteti:
Belgjikë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #67 Postuar 2 Maj 2019, 10:08:57 Citim 
Recruitment is still open. If you think you are the right person for our team, drop any of us a message.
Faqe « 1 2 [3 Shpejt shkoni në faqen:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Team recruitment forum > You Say You Want A Revolution? Shto këtë temë në listën e injorimit Shto këtë temë tek lista favorite e juaja

Përgjigju në këtë temë