Faqe « 1 2 3 ... 12 [1314 ... 40 41 42 » Shpejt shkoni në faqen:
Autori Temë: [F1] 2018 season 1248 përgjigje
Michal Szopinski
(Grupi Elite)

Postime: 906
  Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #361 Postuar 28 Maj 2018, 03:19:09 Citim 
I thought Merc would've tried to pit Lewis for h/softs with around 17 or 18 laps to go and tried to use them to overtake. They'd get Bottas to let him through and in the worst case scenario, Lewis would have to overtake Kimi to get his p3 back. I think he'd be able to get it done, maybe, so there was only a relatively small risk that he'd lose the 3rd spot, but a good chance he'd get Seb and maybe even Dan. He'd be 4 sec per lap quicker, so he'd get the time lost in the pits within 5 laps; he had 4 sec advantage over Bottas so he'd be behind him within 4 laps actually, and the rest would be to try overtaking. It was definitely possible as Max demonstrated with his pass on Sainz. But maybe they were worried about the h/soft not lasting the distance, and then the window closed when Hulk and co got closer. Or maybe they wanted to play it safe and it was better for Lewis to make sure he lost just 3 points to Seb. I don't know. But I thought it was worth the risk. In the end, those u/softs were horrible, for both Marc and Ferrari, they couldn't keep up with the struggling RB in the last few laps. Who knows, maybe Lewis pitting for h/softs would've forced Seb to pit as well. I really think it was worth the gamble, the difference between p3 and p4 is just 3 points, and that's the worst Lewis would have to face, yet he'd have a chance to finish 2nd or even win.

But that's just me, I'd take a risk and go for the win rather than settle to minimise the losses. Afterall Ferrari are a match for Merc this season and playing it safe may not pay off in the end.
Sam Wainwright
(Grupi Elite)

Postime: 2843
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #362 Postuar 28 Maj 2018, 08:49:21 Citim 
Well you do seem to know what tyres to be on at Monaco ;)
Gordon Douglas
(Grupi Rookie - 113)

Postime: 71
  Shteti:
Skoci 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #363 Postuar 28 Maj 2018, 09:36:00 Citim 
Even though I had hoped they would go for a second stop - just see how easy Max got past people after pitting for the Hypersofts and you see that in no way was anybody going to be able to get a position back.
Which is why they all stayed out....
Niels Wolters
(Grupi Amateur - 34)

Postime: 1839
  Shteti:
Holandë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #364 Postuar 28 Maj 2018, 10:42:17 (Së fundi edituar 28 Maj 2018, 10:42:46 nga Niels Wolters) Citim 
Quote ( Gordon Douglas @ May 28th 2018,09:36:00 )

Even though I had hoped they would go for a second stop - just see how easy Max got past people after pitting for the Hypersofts and you see that in no way was anybody going to be able to get a position back.
Which is why they all stayed out....

Agree, Pitting them would be a huge risk
VER was 4sec quicker than Sainz and still had all the problems in the world getting by.
The drivers for the Championship just don't want to try and gain 3 or even 7 points when risking losing 15 f.e.
Sam Wainwright
(Grupi Elite)

Postime: 2843
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #365 Postuar 28 Maj 2018, 10:50:59 Citim 
At the time I called that I would have pitted Kimi if it were down to me to try to force Merc to pit Lewis and get the undercut on him. Whether that would have worked or not I don't know, luckily it isn't my job.
Joaquín Quintana
(Grupi Pro - 6)

Postime: 3782
  Shteti:
Spanjë 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (2)   Mospelqe kete postim (2)
Postim i vjeter #366 Postuar 28 Maj 2018, 11:44:29 Citim 
Quote ( Niels Wolters @ May 27th 2018,17:12:10 )

Maybe you are a day late nub.
You did not see the race i guess

Yeah i watched the race. I didnt post one day late... i couldnt login. thats something different... Way different that crashing every single race! And way different that being beaten all the time by your teammate.

Does he has some brain or what? Maybe he missed hes true sport...bumper cars LOL
Justin Lefere
(Grupi Rookie - 178)

Postime: 22
  Shteti:
Shtetet e Bashkuara 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #367 Postuar 6 Qershor 2018, 05:13:41 Citim 
I think Haas has something up their sleeve to get back on track to be the Best of the Rest!
Roy Mitchell
(Grupi Amateur - 85)

Postime: 5911
  Shteti:
Kanadë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #368 Postuar 6 Qershor 2018, 05:52:02 Citim 
They are not in control of development and are in a compromised position. they could do without Grosjean crashing in nearly every race. In my opinion, he is at best a mediocre driver that is taking up a racing seat.
Justin Lefere
(Grupi Rookie - 178)

Postime: 22
  Shteti:
Shtetet e Bashkuara 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (1)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #369 Postuar 6 Qershor 2018, 06:06:07 Citim 
Haas still is in need of a primary Sponsor to keep the train running. They have shown that there is pace to their cars at times during the season so far. GRO has had an embarrassing season to date, there is no excuse to crash under a safety car... i feel that Haas will get over their growing pains and bounce back for the remainder of the season.
I might be a little biased as well...
Jasper Coosemans1
(Grupi Master - 4)

Postime: 3021
  Shteti:
Belgjikë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #370 Postuar 6 Qershor 2018, 11:17:00 Citim 
Note that they were massively handicapped at Monaco because their bargeboards were coming off at the slightest bump and the FIA ordered them to remove them altogether. This possibly cost them a few tenths and if you look at Monaco qualifying times, a few tenths easily meant 8 positions.

So I do expect them to bounce back, but on the other hand the pace they had in Australia is not likely to come back.
Daniel Andersen
(Grupi Rookie - 67)

Postime: 21
  Shteti:
Danimarkë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #371 Postuar 6 Qershor 2018, 11:53:15 Citim 
If the upgrades they bring to Montreal works and improves the car, then they might be back. They were the 4th quickest car in Spain and that was only 2 races ago. Dunno if Mercedes will have the best engine, but they most certainly will
Matija Gjurčević
(Grupi Rookie - 29)

Postime: 398
  Shteti:
Kroacia 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #372 Postuar 6 Qershor 2018, 21:11:20 Citim 
Wouldn't agreee with the engine part. I think Ferrari have a slight edge on Mercedes concerning engine power.
Christopher Batchlor
(Grupi Rookie - 166)

Postime: 1227
  Shteti:
Shtetet e Bashkuara 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #373 Postuar 6 Qershor 2018, 22:16:06 Citim 
Allegedly, Honda are bringing an engine update to Montreal as well. This will potentially have the biggest ramifications as far as the drivers market is concerned for 2019. Red Bull would like to use Circuit Gilles Villeneuve as a barometer for next year whether to switch from Renault or remain with the French supplier.

It will be interesting to see if Toro Rosso can show the speed needed to eclipse the leaders of the midfield. It is highly unlikely for such a jump in performance to occur, however not impossible.
Jasper Coosemans1
(Grupi Master - 4)

Postime: 3021
  Shteti:
Belgjikë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #374 Postuar 6 Qershor 2018, 23:18:19 Citim 
Not allegedly, Honda have announced themselves that both cars are getting a new spec PU mainly including updates on the ICE. I wouldn't expect any giant leaps though.
Christopher Batchlor
(Grupi Rookie - 166)

Postime: 1227
  Shteti:
Shtetet e Bashkuara 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #375 Postuar 7 Qershor 2018, 00:25:56 Citim 
I already knew it wasn't allegedly.
It was a joke based on last year.

That said, I think they'll do a good job.
Niels Wolters
(Grupi Amateur - 34)

Postime: 1839
  Shteti:
Holandë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #376 Postuar 11 Qershor 2018, 12:48:44 Citim 
As Verstappen made no mistakes :O
Should we talk about papa-boy Stroll, what on earth was he doing ?
Kyle Morris
(Grupi Master - 1)

Postime: 6689
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #377 Postuar 11 Qershor 2018, 12:52:19 Citim 
Quote ( Niels Wolters @ June 11th 2018,12:48:44 )

Should we talk about papa-boy Stroll, what on earth was he doing ?

Because he is a liability yet Williams won't admit that they are both crap because they bring in the dollar. Wouldn't surprise me if they are both retained for next season, despite Sirotkin being woefully slow and Stroll being Stroll and just strolling around
Albert Scherman
(Grupi Rookie - 171)

Postime: 16
  Shteti:
Afrika e Jugut 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #378 Postuar 11 Qershor 2018, 14:18:48 Citim 
Seriously irked me that Brundell kept going on about Hartley who shouldn't have been there. I was like, there was a gap, WTF was he not allowed to be there?

Glad Vettel won.
Glad Hamilton struggled.
Glad Verstappen got a clean race and 3rd.

Can't wait for the next race. Although some drivers aren't happy with the location of the French GP.
Kyle Morris
(Grupi Master - 1)

Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #379 Postuar 11 Qershor 2018, 14:22:41 (Së fundi edituar 11 Qershor 2018, 14:31:24 nga Kyle Morris) Citim 
Quote ( Albert Scherman @ June 11th 2018,14:18:48 )

Seriously irked me that Brundell kept going on about Hartley who shouldn't have been there. I was like, there was a gap, WTF was he not allowed to be there?

Bare in mind Brundell tried a similar move in Austrailia 1996 ;)

Also if you look at the video of the crash on youtube, on exactly the same lap corner everything, Ocon goes around the outside of Hulkenburg after Hulkenburg went wide of turn 4, just like stroll did. Brundell proving to himself that he cannot commentate to save his life since 1998
Albert Scherman
(Grupi Rookie - 171)

Shteti:
Afrika e Jugut 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (2)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #380 Postuar 11 Qershor 2018, 14:25:38 Citim 
Quote ( Kyle Morris @ June 11th 2018,14:22:41 )
Bare in mind Brundell tried a similar move in Austrailia 1996 ;)

Also if you look at the video of the crash on youtube, on exactly the same lap corner everything, Ocon goes around the outside of Hulkenburg after Hulkenburg went wide of turn 4, just like stroll did. Brundell proving to himself that he cannot commentate to save his live since 1998

He's so bad at just commentating objectively. Had Stroll not have oversteer, Hartley would have passed and Brundell wouldn't have been able to shuttup about what an excellent move it was.
Albert Scherman
(Grupi Rookie - 171)

Shteti:
Afrika e Jugut 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #381 Postuar 11 Qershor 2018, 14:26:28 Citim 
Anyway, it wasn't the best race of the season. Was a bit boring, until pitstops where Ricciardo got the jump on Ham. Other than that, very boring racing.
Andrew Wilden
(Grupi Pro - 5)

Postime: 1502
  Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #382 Postuar 11 Qershor 2018, 14:38:41 Citim 
@Kyle. ....LMFAO
Were you even born in 1996 ? 😆
Just stirring Mate
I didn't see the race. Too busy sleeping at that hour in my time zone.
Kyle Morris
(Grupi Master - 1)

Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #383 Postuar 11 Qershor 2018, 14:47:28 Citim 
Quote ( Andrew Wilden @ June 11th 2018,14:38:41 )

Were you even born in 1996 ? 😆

The crash is very well documented ;)

Just stirring Mate

Gathered :P
Szymon Kuliszewski
(Grupi Amateur - 76)

Postime: 296
  Shteti:
Poloni 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #384 Postuar 11 Qershor 2018, 14:53:35 Citim 
This race was one of the most boring ive ever witnessed.
Roy Mitchell
(Grupi Amateur - 85)

Shteti:
Kanadë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #385 Postuar 11 Qershor 2018, 17:23:18 Citim 
What did you expect? It is Montreal and the leader runs the show. Vettel on the restart... for example.

There can be some good racing here but when cars are bunched up, it's parade.

Brundle and that blonde-headed twerp.. He is always on about the English drivers, also.

You can really tell the car's engine sounds are loud. Volume could come down, so you might hear the team radio or even their comments. I don't expect to hear the hybrid roaring in my living room as if I was at track side.

After the first 20 laps or so TSN broadcaster starts throwing in the commercials... 6 minutes every 18 - 20 minutes of the broadcast.

You are absolutely correct! They cut to commercial in pit stops and VS safety car... any opening they can. Sucks!!
Dominik Karda
(Grupi Amateur - 54)

Postime: 5431
  Shteti:
Republika Çeke 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #386 Postuar 11 Qershor 2018, 17:25:37 Citim 

Were you even born in 1996 ?
Kyle was about 3 weeks old, so yeah he might have seen the race ;)
Szymon Kuliszewski
(Grupi Amateur - 76)

Postime: 296
  Shteti:
Poloni 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #387 Postuar 11 Qershor 2018, 17:35:21 (Së fundi edituar 11 Qershor 2018, 17:35:34 nga Szymon Kuliszewski) Citim 

After the first 20 laps or so TSN broadcaster starts throwing in the commercials... 6 minutes every 18 - 20 minutes of the broadcast.

There is no commercials during the race in polish broadcast i watch.
Roy Mitchell
(Grupi Amateur - 85)

Shteti:
Kanadë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #388 Postuar 11 Qershor 2018, 17:46:45 (Së fundi edituar 11 Qershor 2018, 17:49:30 nga Roy Mitchell) Citim 
In Canada we pay one of the highest costs for cable TV in North America..... and it is the crappiest F1 racing broadcast available.

Nascar & Indy Car have lots of coverage..
Albert Scherman
(Grupi Rookie - 171)

Shteti:
Afrika e Jugut 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #389 Postuar 12 Qershor 2018, 10:08:28 Citim 
In South Africa that's one thing our crappy broadcaster gets right. No adds during the broadcast. But our broadcaster doesn't have a proper streaming service, so you get low quality stream and uses a lot of bandwidth.
Alexei Malkin
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Postime: 2615
  Shteti:
Federata Ruse 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #390 Postuar 12 Qershor 2018, 10:36:46 Citim 
In Russia we can watch F1 for free on the usual TV or by internet. There are some russian advertising from time to time.
I'm in Bulgaria right now, I tried to watch Canadian GP as always on Russian site but it's not allowed to watch it from Bulgarian ip. I'm too lazy to try to find some russian proxy, I watched sky sports f1 in ace stream
Faqe « 1 2 3 ... 12 [1314 ... 40 41 42 » Shpejt shkoni në faqen:

Përgjigju në këtë temë