Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > News & interviews forum > [GPRO Oscars] Unofficial S66 Community Awards - Voting Stage Shto këtë temë në listën e injorimit Shto këtë temë tek lista favorite e juaja
Faqe « 1 2 3 4 [5 Shpejt shkoni në faqen:
Autori Temë: [GPRO Oscars] Unofficial S66 Community Awards - Voting Stage 123 përgjigje
Ivelin Dobrev
(Grupi Rookie - 165)

Postime: 2455
  Shteti:
Kanadë 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (3)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #121 Postuar 13 Tetor 2018, 04:00:42 Citim 
Wow, so where do I start?

First of all, thanks Kyle for hosting the awards, you did an amazing job! :)

Quote ( Kyle Morris @ October 12th 2018,18:32:17 )

TIE BETWEEN F1 MANAGER 2002 SEASON 3 AND MAFIA - THE OFFICE

I’m very thankful for all the votes I got for my first attempt at creating and modding a game of Mafia. This award goes to all the players who were part of the game, they made the game as great as it was! Thank you all who played!

Happy to share the award with Onur’s game, him and Kyle are doing a great job modding and perfecting that game! Very frustrating at times, but also very fun!

Quote ( Kyle Morris @ October 12th 2018,18:50:06 )

What could we say more about the stratigical king that is Ivelin. He is always willing to join the silly games and always has a good knowledge of them all, and can be very tough to beat
I am honored to win this award as I think there were more deserving players out there. I suppose I got it mosty because I was the one to suggest it last season :P

————-

I’m glad my last minute votes were accepted and I’m especially happy I voted Alan for Best Silly Games Host. It would have been unfair that I share the award with him and Nate as I’m a pretty lazy host :P

————-

I really appreciate the votes in categories 10 and 11 but again I’m glad I didn’t win as what I’m doing sounds impressive, but is in fact not really difficult.
Steven Hill
(Grupi Amateur - 55)

Postime: 1277
  Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (2)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #122 Postuar 13 Tetor 2018, 04:51:18 Citim 
Congrats a to all the winners :)

Kyle Morris, congrats on hosting another successful awards presentation.
Dominik Karda
(Grupi Pro - 12)

Postime: 5425
  Shteti:
Republika Çeke 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #123 Postuar 13 Tetor 2018, 11:11:24 (Së fundi edituar 13 Tetor 2018, 11:12:28 nga Dominik Karda) Citim 
I voted you in the Best Silly Game Player Ivelin, so take my vote cause you are indeed the best :P
Mike Bennett
(Grupi Pro - 4)

Postime: 1674
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (1)   Mospelqe kete postim (1)
Postim i vjeter #124 Postuar 28 Tetor 2018, 22:40:49 Citim 
Quote ( Kyle Morris @ October 12th 2018,20:52:09 )

MIKE BENNETT

https://imgur.com/yzaIp29

Mike has shown great admiration to the new people to make sure they stick around by being really helpful. Kudos to you

I just wish to say a BIG Thank You to all those managers you voted for me, and to Kyle for hosting the awards. (sorry for the delay but I've been a bit busy).

Mike

Faqe « 1 2 3 4 [5 Shpejt shkoni në faqen:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > News & interviews forum > [GPRO Oscars] Unofficial S66 Community Awards - Voting Stage Shto këtë temë në listën e injorimit Shto këtë temë tek lista favorite e juaja

Përgjigju në këtë temë