Faqe « 1 [2 Shpejt shkoni në faqen:
Autori Temë: 2020 roster 33 përgjigje
José Marques
(Grupi Amateur - 76)

Postime: 61
  Shteti:
Portugali 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #31 Postuar 12 Korrik 2019, 18:54:50 (Së fundi edituar 12 Korrik 2019, 18:55:38 nga José Marques) Citim 
Quote ( Kieran Taylor @ July 11th 2019,19:47:05 )

Quote ( José Marques @ July 11th 2019,18:48:31 )

Why, though? Leclerc has done a great job and besides, who would go to ferrari in that case?

I was a countering a remark about Ferrari having 4 years on Leclerc and would not want to lose him, I neither think or suggested that this is likely and have already implied a why.

to answer the second, its Ferrari almost any driver would go if not for immediate success, for reputation and a fat wad of cash
<div>

I know, let me rephrase that : Who would Ferrari hire? I don't see the drivers in their sister teams moving to Ferrari
Edvards Sokolovskis
(Grupi Rookie - 44)

Postime: 5
  Shteti:
Letoni 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #32 Postuar 12 Korrik 2019, 19:07:44 Citim 
Red Bull could possibly switch Gasly up with Albon or Kvyat. (Most likely Kvyat)
Ferrari probably stay the same.
Mercedes could release Bottas and sign Ocon, but it looks like Bottas is performing quite good.
Renault will probably stay the same.
Mclaren has confirmed no changes.
Alfa Romeo is probably gonna release Giovinazzi, but i wonder who will take his place.
Racing Point are probably gonna stay the same.
HAAS are most likely staying the same, but who knows? Maybe Grosjean will retire.
Toro Rosso could possibly get Gasly in exchange for one of their drivers.
Williams are probably staying as they are.

So overall not many changes in my opinion.
Martti Kaasik
(Grupi Master - 5)

Postime: 1223
  Shteti:
Estoni 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #33 Postuar 12 Korrik 2019, 19:17:57 Citim 
Quote ( Patrick Conroy @ July 12th 2019,06:57:27 )

Jeeezus if you're gonna try and insult a nationality at least do it right...they already know how to turn left that's all Nascar does....its turning right thats the problem..Ffs...Can't even insult people right.
off topic but take things o seriously maybe? joke is not an insult...
Also Alonso who was good/great in F1 is not doing so great in indi... So probably not all that easy...
David Jundt
(Grupi Pro - 20)

Postime: 15594
  Shteti:
Zvicër 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #34 Postuar 12 Korrik 2019, 19:44:24 (Së fundi edituar 12 Korrik 2019, 19:44:48 nga David Jundt) Citim 
Not such a great example there. Alonso was very good in his first participation, then went on to DNQ the year after.

A big deal of that is on McLaren, I can't believe what kind of stories I hear... from McLaren staff being so full of themselves thinking every single one of the four turns are basically the same to the team thinking that repainting the car with the correct shade of papaya orange is more important than a day of testing isn't what I call professional and what teams participating in the Indy 500 would do.

I also heard something about them nearly forgetting the steering wheel when preparing the car... sorry, what? :S
Faqe « 1 [2 Shpejt shkoni në faqen:

Përgjigju në këtë temë