Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Newbie forum > Driver Mistakes Rookie vs Amateur Shto këtë temë në listën e injorimit Shto këtë temë tek lista favorite e juaja
Faqe [1
Autori Temë: Driver Mistakes Rookie vs Amateur 6 përgjigje
Mikołaj Dudek
(Grupi Amateur - 38)

Postime: 15
  Shteti:
Poloni 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1 Postuar 23 Korrik 2019, 21:44:53 Citim 
Hi,

I've noticed a strange pattern of getting Driver Mistakes far more often after promoting to the Amateur level.

Just taking my previous season in Rookie into account, I've experienced 2 DMs throughout the whole season (one of which has occured at the start of the race, I'm not entirely sure whether that falls into a category of a regular DM).

On the other hand, this season I've had a total of 7 DMs up until today's Race 8, having only 2 clean races without this issue.

That's why I'd like to ask for your opinion on that matter. Is it just a super unlucky coincidence? Or maybe I'm doing something wrong that I'm missing? Or is it just a characteristic of the higher levels in the game, a tweak to make things harder and more unpredictable?

Have anyone else experienced a similar issue right after promotion from the Rookie level? Thanks for any insight on that matter :)

Just to clarify beforehand:
- driver was the same in the previous and current season
- risks that I'm using are generally at a very low level and the overall risk strategy does not differ between seasons

Florencia Caro
(Grupi Pro - 18)

Kryesia e Gpro's
Postime: 17138
  Shteti:
Argjentina 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (7)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #2 Postuar 23 Korrik 2019, 21:48:05 Citim 
More cars on track is the first thing that comes to my mind, Miko
Andrew Wilden
(Grupi Amateur - 34)

Postime: 1502
  Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (2)   Mospelqe kete postim (4)
Postim i vjeter #3 Postuar 23 Korrik 2019, 22:03:49 Citim 

Quote ( Florencia Caro @ July 23rd 2019,21:48:05 )

More cars on track is the first thing that comes to my mind, Miko

I hate to say it but the Evil one does have a point.
Plus in Amateur you will find that very often you are caught up in a train. That is often when DMs occur. Drivers are under pressure, both trying to OT & pushed from behind.
Managers have more experience in Amateur.
In Rookie the gaps between cars on track are a lot bigger. So less pressure.
My very first Amateur race was Kaunas .
It was a full wet race. Had a great driver with 227 talent. Should have had a podium, but due to 7, yes 7 bloody DMs I finished 7th. Cost close to 45 seconds 😢. My risks weren't to high. In Rookie I would win wet races by about 3 minutes 😄

So basically just put it down to closer racing.
Expect one or two per race.

Good luck
Mikołaj Dudek
(Grupi Amateur - 38)

Postime: 15
  Shteti:
Poloni 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #4 Postuar 23 Korrik 2019, 22:21:28 Citim 
Well, to be honest I haven't even though about it as a factor that could be nicely implemented in the game engine, but it does sound like a good explanation of the problem. If that is the case, then there's nothing I can do.

Seems like the only reliable solution is to be 1st and not bother about any trains behind whatsoever :D

Thank you both for an answer and good luck as well :)
Florencia Caro
(Grupi Pro - 18)

Kryesia e Gpro's
Postime: 17138
  Shteti:
Argjentina 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (2)   Mospelqe kete postim (2)
Postim i vjeter #5 Postuar 23 Korrik 2019, 22:25:47 (Së fundi edituar 23 Korrik 2019, 22:26:22 nga Florencia Caro) Citim 
Quote ( Mikołaj Dudek @ July 23rd 2019,22:21:28 )

Seems like the only reliable solution is to be 1st and not bother about any trains behind whatsoever :D
Ideally :D

there's nothing I can do.

In a given scenario where everything stays the same it might seem there's nothing you can do. But keep an eye on driver's skills, pace differences with the rivals and try different Overtaking/Defense/Clear track risks combinations. Do it in different tiers (Amateur, Pro, so on) and you might find out there is actually something you can do to manage the DM matter to some extent.
Jay De Snoo
(Grupi Pro - 11)

Postime: 928
  Shteti:
Holandë 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (5)   Mospelqe kete postim (1)
Postim i vjeter #6 Postuar 24 Korrik 2019, 02:43:55 Citim 
Quote ( Andrew Wilden @ July 23rd 2019,22:03:49 )

I hate to say it but the Evil one does have a point.

Really? Still & again? You keep harrassing someone for something that happened years ago, every single time your paths cross? Something that 98+% doesn't know off or remember and 99.999% really does't care???

And you know I know it could not have continued anyway so why bother about it for that long.... Get over it, don't make a cartoon of yourself ;)
Predrag Marmut
(Grupi Amateur - 30)

Postime: 265
  Shteti:
Serbi 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #7 Postuar 25 Korrik 2019, 18:44:20 Citim 

it is not solution, because on previous race one driver was 3.rd at the start but decided to have ultra soft with 4 pit stops. He was caught in train after 1.st pit stop with more experienced drivers with high risks for overtaking and his tactics was really bad. So you need to combine everything.

p.s. you are good with number of mistakes I have 2 on every race.
Faqe [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Newbie forum > Driver Mistakes Rookie vs Amateur Shto këtë temë në listën e injorimit Shto këtë temë tek lista favorite e juaja

Përgjigju në këtë temë