Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Newbie forum > any help and advise would be welcome Shto këtë temë në listën e injorimit Shto këtë temë tek lista favorite e juaja
Faqe [1
Autori Temë: any help and advise would be welcome 7 përgjigje
Jason Williams
(Grupi Rookie - 43)

Postime: 1
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1 Postuar 6 Gusht 2019, 23:06:16 Citim 
Just started playing this game just trying to work though everything can anyone help with whats best way to set up car please would be a great help our any other advise would be welcome
Kyle Morris
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Postime: 6688
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (9)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #2 Postuar 6 Gusht 2019, 23:16:59 Citim 
Seriously someone disliked him for asking for help!

Hi Jason

Firstly welcome to the game and hope you enjoy!

Concerning the car, it's all trial and error. Take the advice of the driver. If he says he wants more speed on the straights from.the wings you lower the wings, if he wants a more rigid car you higher the suspension number
With car level in rookie you should only ever upgrade the car when you feel that the part cant do another race. After a race at the track you'll have a rough idea of what will be high wearing but as a word of advice usually around 70-80%you want to think about upgrading unless you feel like it's a say high engine circuit or high wing wear circuit

Hopefully it's all okay, we cant say too much due to it being trial and error but we can help guide you!!!
Jun Ho
(Grupi Retired)

Postime: 8525
  Shteti:
Hong Kong 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (3)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #3 Postuar 6 Gusht 2019, 23:32:09 Citim 
Hey Jason,

You can ask for a mentor to guide you with the basic principles of GPRO. Check the link below:

/gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=20521#scroll

Hope you enjoy playing this game! :)
Keith Partridge
(Grupi Pro - 8)

Postime: 1046
  Shteti:
Uells 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (1)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #4 Postuar 6 Gusht 2019, 23:33:48 (Së fundi edituar 6 Gusht 2019, 23:34:14 nga Keith Partridge) Citim 
Hi Jason....

Kyle's advice is spot on. In addition, you may want to think about joining the mentor program...

/gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=20521

EDIT - Jun beat me to it !!!!!

Jun Ho
(Grupi Retired)

Postime: 8525
  Shteti:
Hong Kong 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #5 Postuar 6 Gusht 2019, 23:37:40 Citim 
Quote ( Keith Partridge @ August 6th 2019,23:33:48 )

Hi Jason....

Kyle's advice is spot on. In addition, you may want to think about joining the mentor program...

/gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=20521

EDIT - Jun beat me to it !!!!!

Great minds think alike :)
Daniel Mason
(Grupi Pro - 21)

Postime: 5215
  Shteti:
Shtetet e Bashkuara 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #6 Postuar 7 Gusht 2019, 00:16:10 Citim 
Quote ( Kyle Morris @ August 6th 2019,23:16:59 )

Seriously someone disliked him for asking for help!

Better get INTERPOL to investigate ASAP; otherwise, we could have mass down thumb hysteria on our hands!

Jason, at the top of the page, there's a button labelled "Help." Click on that, and check out the tutorial; that should be a good starting point while you wait for a mentor to come along to assist you.
Mikko Heikkinen
(Grupi Master - 3)

Postime: 12503
  Shteti:
Finlandë 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #7 Postuar 7 Gusht 2019, 00:28:40 (Së fundi edituar 7 Gusht 2019, 00:29:21 nga Mikko Heikkinen) Citim 
Quote ( Jason Williams @ August 6th 2019,23:06:16 )

our any other advise would be welcome

Remember, there are 4 tyre compounds available, don't get stuck on extrasofts as in many cases the other options might work better for you
Ha Lek
(Grupi Rookie - 20)

Postime: 2
  Shteti:
Hungari 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #8 Postuar 17 Gusht 2019, 11:26:47 Citim 
Hi!
All the time when I get a new e-mail and try to register e-mail account, I get this:
"The confirmation link is not valid.
Please try changing your email again to receive a new confirmation link"
Why?
Faqe [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Newbie forum > any help and advise would be welcome Shto këtë temë në listën e injorimit Shto këtë temë tek lista favorite e juaja

Përgjigju në këtë temë