Autori Temë: Driver skills 17 përgjigje
Clint Hulk
(Grupi Rookie - 59)

Postime: 2
  Shteti:
Gjermani 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #1 Postuar 16 Korrik 2020, 09:31:26 Citim 
Just got back into this game after not playing for a few years and forgot some key aspects. Currently we're heading into the last race and I'd like to hire a new driver instead of using the one handed to me by the game. If I hire an 85 overall driver, will he upgrade his stats himself after 1 race and potentially be an 86 overall, or do I have to buy driver training for him to gain overall? Thanks in advance :)
Alessandro Casagrande
(Grupi Master - 1)

Postime: 2695
  Shteti:
Itali 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #2 Postuar 16 Korrik 2020, 09:38:52 (Së fundi edituar 16 Korrik 2020, 09:43:44 nga Alessandro Casagrande) Citim 
Generally driver gains something simply by racing and he may gain/lose something depending on your race results (and some other actions you may do before the race).

OA has hidden decimals, so even if some skills will increase you may not see his OA moving.

P.S. Of course this is without considering training, which has an immediate effect on the driver OA.
Alex Calinoiu
(Grupi Pro - 5)

Postime: 23
  Shteti:
Rumani 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #3 Postuar 16 Korrik 2020, 09:41:30 Citim 
Driver stats increase or decrease after races, depending on how they do, and of course they increase or decrease through training. Also, don't forget that if your driver is over 85 in Rookie you won't be able to offer him a contract extension
Mikko Heikkinen
(Grupi Pro - 13)

Postime: 12503
  Shteti:
Finlandë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #4 Postuar 16 Korrik 2020, 09:45:46 Citim 
Quote ( Clint Hulk @ July 16th 2020,09:31:26 )

Currently we're heading into the last race

We're heading into first race (of the season)

and I'd like to hire a new driver instead of using the one handed to me

1) you'd have to pay compensation to the current driver
2) there's gonna be "market madness" in the beginning of the season (inflates prices)

You've been given a driver with 10 races contract "for free", might as well use him for a while, let's say at least couple races. That will reduce the compensation and more importantly the market will probably settle down a bit

If I hire an 85 overall driver, will he upgrade his stats himself after 1 race and potentially be an 86 overall, or do I have to buy driver training for him to gain overall?

Some of the skills will "upgrade themselves", so you'll probably want to make an extension right away while he is still within OA limits, but some skills you'll probably wanna train

So it's not so much either or but instead it's both :)
Radek Bobby
(Grupi Rookie - 168)

Postime: 4
  Shteti:
Poloni 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #5 Postuar 17 Korrik 2020, 00:23:51 Citim 
It is possible to make OW lower? Now, I got OW 85, but maybe I will want to save him.

Alessandro Casagrande
(Grupi Master - 1)

Postime: 2695
  Shteti:
Itali 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #6 Postuar 17 Korrik 2020, 00:57:13 Citim 
There are ways, read the wiki ;)
Mikko Heikkinen
(Grupi Pro - 13)

Postime: 12503
  Shteti:
Finlandë 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (1)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #7 Postuar 17 Korrik 2020, 02:05:15 Citim 
Quote ( Radek Bobby @ July 17th 2020,00:23:51 )

It is possible to make OW lower? Now, I got OW 85, but maybe I will want to save him.

You can make the extension contract now. IF the OA goes to 86 you won't be able to do it anymore,

ofc. you might be able to reduce OA, but you might also not be able to do that (depends on certain things)

The important "lesson" here is: OA is important at the time of offering/extending contract, what happens to OA after the singing/extending contract doesn't matter.
Athol Kay
(Grupi Pro - 9)

Postime: 112
  Shteti:
Shtetet e Bashkuara 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #8 Postuar 17 Korrik 2020, 03:03:48 Citim 
Quote ( Radek Bobby @ July 17th 2020,00:23:51 )

/gb/GPROFAQ.asp

Driver
Q: I want to renew my driver’s contract, how do I do it?
A: You can renew a contract at anytime if the driver’s overall is below the group limit. You will pay the signing fee immediately, you won’t pay the new salary until the completion of the current contract. To renew, select the Driver Contract link on the main GPRO Office page.

Q: I have renewed my driver’s contract, but the "races left" value hasn’t changed. Why?
A: Your driver will complete his existing contract with you then start the new one with you, the races left value will change then. Don’t worry, if he has agreed terms with you, you won’t lose him unless you relegate to a lower group and the driver overall is greater than that allowed for the group you are relegating to. The contract extension will appear in the office like this: Races Left: 8 (+17). However it will not appear on any other pages except the driver contract page.

Q: My driver is over the group overall limit but I want to renew him, how?
A: You can’t, in future if you plan ahead its possible to renew the driver’s contract for a further 17 races as soon as you get him, then you can keep him for at least 34 races.

Clint Hulk
(Grupi Rookie - 59)

Postime: 2
  Shteti:
Gjermani 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (1)   Mospelqe kete postim (1)
Postim i vjeter #9 Postuar 17 Korrik 2020, 10:32:10 (Së fundi edituar 17 Korrik 2020, 10:42:49 nga Vladimir Alexandrov) Citim 
Just got back into this game after not playing for a few years and forgot some key aspects. Currently we're heading into the last race and I'd like to hire a new driver instead of using the one handed to me by the game. If I hire an 85 overall driver, will he upgrade his stats himself after 1 race and potentially be an 86 overall, or do I have to buy driver training for him to gain overall? Thanks in advance :)
Niels Van Heijster
(Grupi Amateur - 13)

Postime: 1406
  Shteti:
Holandë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #10 Postuar 17 Korrik 2020, 10:35:42 (Së fundi edituar 17 Korrik 2020, 10:42:58 nga Vladimir Alexandrov) Citim 
Quote ( Clint Hulk @ July 17th 2020,10:32:10 )

Somewhat odd ...
Lorne Taylor
(Grupi Rookie - 46)

Postime: 67
  Shteti:
Kanadë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #11 Postuar 17 Korrik 2020, 11:12:59 Citim 
Quote ( Mikko Heikkinen @ July 17th 2020,02:05:15 )

You can make the extension contract now. IF the OA goes to 86 you won't be able to do it anymore

That could bite you if his OA goes over 85 at season's end; you'll lose him at reset. I'm not sure if the contract compensation gets paid or not--but you'll have paid a fee for a season you won't get.
Niels Van Heijster
(Grupi Amateur - 13)

Shteti:
Holandë 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (2)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #12 Postuar 17 Korrik 2020, 11:40:31 Citim 
Quote ( Lorne Taylor @ July 17th 2020,11:12:59 )

That could bite you if his OA goes over 85 at season's end; you'll lose him at reset. I'm not sure if the contract compensation gets paid or not--but you'll have paid a fee for a season you won't get.

Not making it out of Rookie, will indeed cause you to loose a driver over OA85, but as money is reset to 30M plus a possible bonus, you're not losing out on that fee. However, if you do make the jump, you might like to have that driver stick around for a while, so it would be money spend willingly, which would not be a loss either ...
Radek Bobby
(Grupi Rookie - 168)

Shteti:
Poloni 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #13 Postuar 17 Korrik 2020, 22:24:50 Citim 

You can make the extension contract now. IF the OA goes to 86 you won't be able to do it anymore,

ofc. you might be able to reduce OA, but you might also not be able to do that (depends on certain things)

Before race I got OA 85.
After race I got OA 86
I made a technical treining, and now I got QA 83. It is crazy :D

Niels Van Heijster
(Grupi Amateur - 13)

Shteti:
Holandë 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (3)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #14 Postuar 17 Korrik 2020, 22:45:46 Citim 
Quote ( Radek Bobby @ July 17th 2020,22:24:50 )

I made a technical training, and now I got QA 83. It is crazy :D

Maybe your driver doesn't like to be technically trained ...
Carlos Daniel Gregoret
(Grupi Amateur - 26)

Postime: 227
  Shteti:
Argjentina 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #15 Postuar 17 Korrik 2020, 22:46:05 Citim 

Before race I got OA 85.
After race I got OA 86
I made a technical treining, and now I got QA 83. It is crazy :D

How much motivation did he have before and how much has now? Probably it down with training, so OA is affected too.
Radek Bobby
(Grupi Rookie - 168)

Shteti:
Poloni 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #16 Postuar 18 Korrik 2020, 12:40:34 Citim 

How much motivation did he have before and how much has now? Probably it down with training, so OA is affected too.

Before training motivation was 208, after 205
Radek Bobby
(Grupi Rookie - 168)

Shteti:
Poloni 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #17 Postuar 18 Korrik 2020, 12:47:33 Citim 
Quote ( Radek Bobby @ July 18th 2020,12:40:34 )

Before training motivation was 208, after 205

I'm sorry.
Motivation before training was: 86, after 83.

Jim Becker
(Grupi Rookie - 164)

Postime: 119
  Shteti:
Shtetet e Bashkuara 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (1)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #18 Postuar 28 Korrik 2020, 15:21:44 Citim 
Dont look only on the first pages of the drivers listing, people are lazy sometimes and sometimes they miss gems
Faqe [1

Përgjigju në këtë temë