Faqe [1
Autori Temë: Yokohama VS Badyear 23 përgjigje
Barbara Lee
(Grupi Pro - 1)

Postime: 34
  Shteti:
Gabon 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (5)   Mospelqe kete postim (7)
Postim i vjeter #1 Postuar 1 Korrik 2022, 23:52:10 Citim 
Choosing badyear and waiting for the rain , yet YOKOMAMA
Perform better , way much better , only because it is hot ?

again : ( only because it is hot ) ? That is the question . ? .
hard to believe this is fair . and if so , why not Continental is the best ?
if it is not about tyre performance .

i am not reporting a bug , because I don’t know this game good enough ..
But , i have raced last season with ( AVONN ) , so I guess I know what I am doing . ( regardless of fuel mistake ) only forget to fix my race strategy before the race .

i will appreciate any explanation , please !
in case you are wondering , I have very high talent driver , and good package in general .
Kuba Szajbel
(Grupi Elite)

Postime: 4230
  Shteti:
Poloni 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (8)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #2 Postuar 1 Korrik 2022, 23:57:53 Citim 
Hell yaa , it ' s ridiculas !
Toni Kazanjyan
(Grupi Amateur - 72)

Postime: 277
  Shteti:
Armeni 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (1)   Mospelqe kete postim (7)
Postim i vjeter #3 Postuar 2 Korrik 2022, 00:10:40 Citim 
i do believe it is a bug , not only because of the good performance of Yoko’s and Contis .
but also in my group ( amateur) where everyone is using ( PIPI )
it seems as the engine of the game was running normal dry race not rain conditions.
George Slater4
(Grupi Elite)

Postime: 603
  Shteti:
Kanadë 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (18)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #4 Postuar 2 Korrik 2022, 00:33:20 Citim 
Yoko tyres do gain from the effect of peak temperature in conditions like last relative to Badyears, but that doesn't necessarily make them an overall better tyre, only that the performance difference between them is less than in a cold wet race for instance.

That managers on Yokos beat you here probably says more things about the other aspects of their preparation for this race than it does about their tyre choice. Ultimately even the group winner of Pro-1 had a slower race time than a Pipi and a Dunnolop racing in other pro groups, and the fastest manager in pro was indeed on Badyears.
Niels Van Heijster
(Grupi Pro - 20)

Postime: 1405
  Shteti:
Holandë 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (3)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #5 Postuar 2 Korrik 2022, 00:41:58 Citim 
There's more to a good working package than getting the right Tyre Supplier in according weather conditions. In other words, it's not just the tyres that bring you a podium or even a win ... ;)
Erik Harken
(Grupi Pro - 21)

Postime: 439
  Shteti:
Shtetet e Bashkuara 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (1)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #6 Postuar 2 Korrik 2022, 04:20:00 Citim 
Purple Rain Purple Rain
Onur Guardian
(Grupi Rookie - 34)

Postime: 2780
  Shteti:
Turqi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #7 Postuar 2 Korrik 2022, 08:22:27 Citim 
Badyear! (i didnt read single of word up there but its like Kebab or Leek, so Kebab!)
Barbara Lee
(Grupi Pro - 1)

Shteti:
Gabon 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (1)
Postim i vjeter #8 Postuar 2 Korrik 2022, 11:31:13 (Së fundi edituar 2 Korrik 2022, 11:37:22 nga Barbara Lee) Citim 
George Slater , thanks I have reviewed all groups ( Elite - Masters & PRo )
it seems peak temperature had more effect than tyre performance .
and that is my point ! i don’t think it is fair . Considering how much I pay for my tyre & how rare we have full wet conditions .
i understand the logic of peak temperature , I took advantage of it ( last season ) with AVONN .
but it was above 45 C . and if it is about peak temperature ( why not as usual ) why Continental is not scoring the fastest laps ( by far margine ) .

my problem is : this race was not consistance with the way I read the data in this game .
Barbara Lee
(Grupi Pro - 1)

Shteti:
Gabon 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #9 Postuar 2 Korrik 2022, 11:33:19 Citim 
@Niels Van Heijster (P20) sometimes it is .
Barbara Lee
(Grupi Pro - 1)

Shteti:
Gabon 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (2)   Mospelqe kete postim (1)
Postim i vjeter #10 Postuar 2 Korrik 2022, 11:35:59 Citim 
@Erik Harken (P21) congrats on your win , but that’s no reason to give me dislike ( LoL ) .
Barbara Lee
(Grupi Pro - 1)

Shteti:
Gabon 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (1)   Mospelqe kete postim (2)
Postim i vjeter #11 Postuar 2 Korrik 2022, 11:40:43 Citim 
@Kuba Szajbel (E) tou scored podium last season with AVONN and now another Podium with Yoko at Elite . Are you kidding me .
you make this game look like a joke .
Jordy Battello
(Grupi Pro - 8)

Postime: 467
  Shteti:
Belgjikë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #12 Postuar 2 Korrik 2022, 12:54:17 Citim 
@Barbara Lee (P1) its not al about the stats of the tyres and piek there are wat more factors that could give ya a benefit ore a disadvantage
Kuba Szajbel
(Grupi Elite)

Postime: 4230
  Shteti:
Poloni 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #13 Postuar 2 Korrik 2022, 12:59:40 (Së fundi edituar 2 Korrik 2022, 13:05:53 nga Kuba Szajbel) Citim 
Quote ( Barbara Lee @ July 2nd 2022,11:35:59 )

@Erik Harken (P21) congrats on your win , but that’s no reason to give me dislike ( LoL ) .

Wow Erik that was lame, you should be ashamed of yourself. Edifice really lowered its standards once Koen De Heldt left the team.

Barb , just ignore them haters .
Ahmet Sonverdi
(Grupi Pro - 2)

Postime: 4807
  Shteti:
Turqi 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (2)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #14 Postuar 2 Korrik 2022, 13:27:55 Citim 
Quote ( Barbara Lee @ July 2nd 2022,11:35:59 )

I have transferred you 0.1 supporter credits so you can unlock who disliked your post and apologize to Erik :)
Barbara Lee
(Grupi Pro - 1)

Shteti:
Gabon 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (6)   Mospelqe kete postim (1)
Postim i vjeter #15 Postuar 2 Korrik 2022, 15:31:03 Citim 
@Ahmet Sonverdi (P2) you owe me an apology right now , who gave you the right to intervene
or to transfer . And who told you that i mind if people like or dislike my post , everyone is free to like or dislike an opinion and that is why we have that option .
finally , I made a joke with Erik : I thought that was clear by ending the sentence with LOL
by the way LOL means laugh out loud .
and @Erik Harken (P21) in case you feels hurt by my comment , I am sorry .

this is why I hate this forum , always out of topic .
if you have no contribution to the subject , just don’t say anything …
you don’t need to say Kebab or what so ever …

last time , I do ask any question to the public or share anything that is puzzling .

sorry for all the nice managers , who respectfully commented or send me PM .
I am out of here .
Tomas Zukauskas
(Grupi Pro - 1)

Postime: 443
  Shteti:
Lituani 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #16 Postuar 2 Korrik 2022, 16:25:00 Citim 
@Barbara Lee (P1) I know how you feel, but as I raced in the same race with you and also were using BY, I wouldn't say that bad years were underperforming, keeping in mind very high temps, it did pretty well..as at least I got pretty decent speed, although 6 mistakes didn't help much, but this is other topic :D

P.S. I think our group winner did a good job with yokos and managed to win even having decent speed difference.

Onur Guardian
(Grupi Rookie - 34)

Postime: 2780
  Shteti:
Turqi 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #17 Postuar 2 Korrik 2022, 16:33:40 Citim 
Quote ( Barbara Lee @ July 1st 2022,23:52:10 )

Choosing badyear and waiting for the rain , yet YOKOMAMA
Perform better , way much better , only because it is hot ?

when you start a topic like that funny approach so i cant stop my self to write something like Kebab :D
Bert Huylebroeck1
(Grupi Elite)

Postime: 712
  Shteti:
Belgjikë 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (6)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #18 Postuar 2 Korrik 2022, 17:04:33 Citim 
Quote ( Barbara Lee @ July 1st 2022,23:52:10 )

i will appreciate any explanation , please !

Quote ( George Slater @ July 2nd 2022,00:33:20 )

That managers on Yokos beat you here probably says more things about the other aspects of their preparation for this race than it does about their tyre choice.

Quote ( Niels Van Heijster @ July 2nd 2022,00:41:58 )

it's not just the tyres that bring you a podium or even a win

Quote ( Jordy Battello @ July 2nd 2022,12:54:17 )

its not al about the stats of the tyres and piek there are wat more factors that could give ya a benefit ore a disadvantage

Quote ( Barbara Lee @ July 2nd 2022,15:31:03 )

this is why I hate this forum , always out of topic

Maybe read what others are saying. Yes there will be some that only talk nonsense.
There are OTHER THINGS that determine speed besides tyres.

Brad Marshall1
(Grupi Elite)

Postime: 526
  Shteti:
Shtetet e Bashkuara 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #19 Postuar 3 Korrik 2022, 02:21:12 Citim 
Michies.
Richard Robin Paukson
(Grupi Amateur - 16)

Postime: 2426
  Shteti:
Estoni 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #20 Postuar 3 Korrik 2022, 16:01:05 Citim 
Quote ( Barbara Lee @ July 2nd 2022,11:31:13 )

and that is my point ! i don’t think it is fair . Considering how much I pay for my tyre & how rare we have full wet conditions .
i understand the logic of peak temperature , I took advantage of it ( last season ) with AVONN .
but it was above 45 C . and if it is about peak temperature ( why not as usual ) why Continental is not scoring the fastest laps ( by far margine ) .

my problem is : this race was not consistance with the way I read the data in this game .

When I was using Avonns 2 seasons ago, I think one of my best results came in a hot and wet race. If the game behaves differently than your interpretation suggests then perhaps you still have some things to find out?
Jos van der Geest
(Grupi Rookie - 29)

Postime: 123
  Shteti:
Holandë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #21 Postuar 3 Korrik 2022, 22:35:51 Citim 
Isnt Avonn a Good type when its full wet or biggest part is raining. Because in Pro its enough to survive with 2 or 3 points. Or am i thinking wrong? If its true then its excellent tyre whats very cheap. Ofcourse pipi is cheaper but also probebly much harder to survive in pro. Maybe i have iT completely wrong, i dont know. I am a newb, Just raced 9 or 10 races yet.
Tibor Szuromi
(Grupi Pro - 5)

Postime: 11898
  Shteti:
Hungari 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #22 Postuar 4 Korrik 2022, 10:58:39 Citim 
We know very little about the speed of the tires, .... As a result, we cannot compare them properly.
Juan Diego Milán
(Grupi Master - 4)

Postime: 1906
  Shteti:
Uruguaj 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #23 Postuar 4 Korrik 2022, 17:24:12 (Së fundi edituar 4 Korrik 2022, 17:24:33 nga Juan Diego Milán) Citim 
Quote ( Jos van der Geest @ July 3rd 2022,22:35:51 )

Isnt Avonn a Good type when its full wet or biggest part is raining. Because in Pro its enough to survive with 2 or 3 points. Or am i thinking wrong? If its true then its excellent tyre whats very cheap. Ofcourse pipi is cheaper but also probebly much harder to survive in pro. Maybe i have iT completely wrong, i dont know. I am a newb, Just raced 9 or 10 races yet.

In my time playing, i've seen people scoring on DRY with Avonn (even in 25+ degrees races). As George and Bert said, there are so many things that affect the pace. Btw, is hard to see someone retaining with 2-3 points, isn't impossible but the people score more than that usually. In my humble opinion, Avonn isn't the best tyre in term of price - performance but they may do the work.

Quote ( Barbara Lee @ July 2nd 2022,11:31:13 )

Well look at M4 race. Look at the guy who finished 2nd. I would think that this guy on yokos and favorite track would win easily. Following that idea of Peak temp, why did he finish 2nd? But then again, there are so many things that affects the pace some of them are pretty easy to know, others maybe not that easy. Perhaps if this guy was on BY would win by long distance :P
Kaspar Marcus Paukson
(Grupi Amateur - 26)

Postime: 631
  Shteti:
Estoni 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #24 Postuar 4 Korrik 2022, 17:39:54 Citim 
I wouldn’t say that yokos won him the race. Like everyobe keeps saying, it’s a lot about the factors attatched to the tyres and drivers controlling the spin on tyres that can produce wins. Cause if yokos are better than badyears on performance and my first pro win and my easiest pro win came in wet on dunnos means that dunnos are better than yokos and badyears c:

So yeah… just because you can’t make badyears work doesn’t mean it’s a bad tyre. Just keep on getting more and more experience in the game and you’ll make better and better choices as time goes on.(though ig people are gonna give me examples of people getting worse as time goes on)
Faqe [1

Përgjigju në këtë temë