Faqe « 1 2 [3 Shpejt shkoni në faqen:
Autori Temë: Join The Dark Destroyers!! 65 përgjigje
Jochen Philipsen
(Grupi Amateur - 37)

Postime: 5
  Shteti:
Gjermani 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #61 Postuar 24 Mars 2010, 00:31:46 (Së fundi edituar 24 Mars 2010, 00:39:35 nga Jochen Philipsen) Citim 
Hi Geert, hi destroyers,

as you are looking for members of all nationalities: what about a member from your big, betterfootballplaying neighbour? ;-)

Its my third GPRO-season right now and i ve been promoteted to amateur class by the begin of this season.
...WHAT I DIDNT WANT! I thought i could get a negative balance by "update car" after the last race of last season and wont get promoted this way.
Then i signed a 74-driver for next expected rookie-season but what happened? (as you should know ;-)): I couldnt update my car and was promoted in the end.
So i am a bad amateur-manager right now (changed my driver and got even less money now) but if i have a chance to become a real, a big, a great and of course a dark destroyer, I will!
Geert Van Rijbroek
(Grupi Amateur - 39)

Postime: 46
  Shteti:
Holandë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #62 Postuar 10 Tetor 2010, 10:21:38 Citim 
Hi all,

The Dark Destroyers are again looking for new drivers. So this is your chance to this team get back to the front.

Currently we have 6 places available. So for those who want to help improve this team. If you join us, you will be sure that your future in this game will be very good.

Some very good guys have driven for this team.

This are some very hard seasons for us. But we want to go back up!! So help us with that job...

This is what we are looking for:

- experienced drivers (not a must if we know you are VERY motivated)
- Activity in this game
- Activity in our forum (not to good at the moment, but will improve if you join)

So if you think you are the one for us then send a pm to me, where is stated why we should have you in the team and your objectives for this game.
Iker Sanz
(Grupi Rookie - 233)

Postime: 94
  Shteti:
Spanjë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #63 Postuar 10 Tetor 2010, 10:58:08 Citim 
hi its my 4th gpro season and i'm not very good but this season i'm first with 19 points and i win 1 race other 2nd and the worst 8th
i've got experience
and i'm don't find a team
Audley Tuazon
(Grupi Rookie - 110)

Postime: 26
  Shteti:
Filipinet 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #64 Postuar 26 Korrik 2013, 18:03:51 (Së fundi edituar 26 Korrik 2013, 18:04:42 nga Audley Tuazon) Citim 
Not sure if I'm desperate or something...but We might need this thread alive~

Upon posting this, the team already has a 6-7 year "non-relabeled" history written over it since its inception: the very 1st post-beta season of GPRO.

We are all here to continue its glorious run, and you too could have what it takes to be part of it...to be a Dark Destroyer \m/

There are 3 slots left at this point, any interest to join should formally pm current team lead Sir Eric Matsson:
/gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=16935

We are currently young as a lineup, and yet we keep on rebuilding it, coz we are not made to be a dork...just dark XD
Audley Tuazon
(Grupi Rookie - 25)

Shteti:
Filipinet 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #65 Postuar 21 Janar 2014, 01:36:53 Citim 
Let's rebuild this team back where it belongs~

This team witnessed how GPRO got started, pure and never relabeled, and we just wanted this torch to be kept alight! Fresh and with full expectations for the 40th season, join us and be part of its 7-year legacy ^_^

Apply here, everybody's welcome to join:
/gb/TeamProfile.asp?ID=43

You can pm our current team leader Sir Bjorn Nilson for formalities:
/gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=184736

New season, young lineup, rich history, full of hopes...yet still dark: The Dark Destroyers! \m/
Audley Tuazon
(Grupi Rookie - 25)

Shteti:
Filipinet 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #66 Postuar 8 Mars 2014, 02:56:22 Citim 
Seems like managers nowadays only care to join on teams with the rank, the prestige and the current glory...

Why not settle first in a team that had nurtured small managers who turned legendary along GPRO's history without any fuzz, pride, and luxury? A team that welcomes you in a simple low profile manner...albeit dark, just for fun~ lol!

Become a manager in a team worth starting to, or be a "chosen one" who might even help its restoration ;)
Join here and be a part of this dark yet wonderfully ancient 7year legacy:
/gb/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=43

PM our current teamlead Sir Bjorn Nilsson for any true interests, thank you ^_^
/gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=184736
Faqe « 1 2 [3 Shpejt shkoni në faqen:

Përgjigju në këtë temë