Faqe « 1 2 3 ... 303 304 [305 Shpejt shkoni në faqen:
Autori Temë: Pro - 7 9128 përgjigje
Dean Francis
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Postime: 1889
  Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (1)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #9121 Postuar 10 Gusht 2019, 03:49:44 (Së fundi edituar 10 Gusht 2019, 03:50:16 nga Dean Francis) Citim 
Congratulations Tianhao Chen on 1st. A little hiccup early, you had pole but slipped up at the start, dropping back to 3rd after that opening lap. You would have to wait until another 15 laps before you eventually got back in front. But that was it once again, you just pulled away from there and was hardly seen again. Another very comfortable win, and a winning margin of 24s. You have won the last 5 races and have a massive 38 point margin back to Jesus. I am calling this early. Well done Tianhao, you are P7's Group Champion for S71

Congratulations Jarek Joniec on 2nd. You were 7th on the grid but an awesome start had you right up to 2nd after that first lap. And really for 90% of the race, that is where you remained, hovering between 2nd and 3rd. I had you done for relegation before this race. You had 0 points but was unlucky, finishing 9th in those first 2 races. You couldn't even get your car on the grid the race before. But in just this 1 race, retention is secured and we will be seeing you again next season

Congratulations Jesús Pérez on 3rd. Everyone was doing the 2 stopper but you thought you would try the 1 stopper. Probably why you were only 10th on the grid. I think it worked out well for you, you got to 2nd just before your 1 stop, coming back out in 11th. You did have to fight hard in that back half to get through the traffic, but you snared the podium on the very last lap as Ferenc pitted for an unplanned stop. I know you said before you weren't promoting, but you are still in the box seat, to maybe promote from 3rd

Well done to all the others in the points.

WIN: Tianhao Chen (seventh win of the season)
POLE: Tianhao Chen (eighth pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Jesús Pérez (fourth one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Tianhao Chen (second one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Rafal Celejewski (passed 14 cars)

Yeah I knew this wasn't going to be good, one of my worst car matches of the season. But still a respectable finish, and none of my sponsors complained. Sorry guys if you were stuck in my train :)

Started 8th
Finished 13th
Dean Francis
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #9122 Postuar 14 Gusht 2019, 09:24:29 (Së fundi edituar 14 Gusht 2019, 09:25:54 nga Dean Francis) Citim 
Congratulations Stefan Krustev on 1st. Well very impressive here! You have always been around the mark and your best result was in race 5 and 8, when you finished 6th in both races. Here you started from 4th, your best qualifying this season. This though was one of your driver's favourite track and you certainly made the most of that. It only took you 5 laps to hit the lead and you were hardly seen again after that. Even when the rain stopped, nothing changed, you just continued streaking away, winning by 20s in the end. This is your 4th season in this P7 group, and finally, you have been able to walk away with a win

Congratulations Tianhao Chen on 2nd. Yet again another pole for you, but it is clear that you do not have the best driver in the wet here. You started falling backwards once the race began, dropping back to 4th after the opening lap. You did though fight back hard from here and was able to regain the lead, once Stefan pitted. It was short lived though because you pitted soon after. Stefan was way too strong for you here today but you were definitely the best of the rest. I finished nearly 40s behind you

Congratulations Dean Francis on 3rd. Well this was a shock, I had pencilled in around 12th I thought. I was 5th on the grid and did drop back to 6th after that first lap. But I didn't fall any lower than this and was able to get to 2nd before the rain stopped. I pitted and came back out in 6th. I quickly got to 4th after that and thought that is where I would finish. But Alex pitted on the very last lap and the podium was mine

WIN: Stefan Krustev (first win of the season)
POLE: Tianhao Chen (ninth pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Sante Severini (first one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Lovász Tibor (first one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Ton De Jong (passed 11 cars)

Started 5th
Finished 3rd
Kyle Morris
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Postime: 4849
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #9123 Postuar 14 Gusht 2019, 11:40:04 Citim 
The fact I survive this race with the type of driver I have and still be in the top 3 with 3 to go I have a little more confidence but still 3 left to go before its assured
Kyle Morris
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #9124 Postuar 16 Gusht 2019, 20:20:21 Citim 
That random when i would've gotten 2nd is gonna screw me over promotion isn't it...
Kyle Morris
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #9125 Postuar 16 Gusht 2019, 21:43:55 Citim 
its gonna put a dampener on me if after all this i don't promote not gonna lie :/
Dean Francis
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (2)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #9126 Postuar 17 Gusht 2019, 05:14:44 (Së fundi edituar 17 Gusht 2019, 05:15:32 nga Dean Francis) Citim 
Congratulations Jesús Pérez on 1st. An awesome display by you here today. You were 2nd on the grid but you stormed to the front on that opening lap. Apart from 3 laps after your second pit stop, you were always in front. Lovasz was always on your bumper though and in the end, you only won by the slenderest of margins, 0.411s, and you jump to 2nd in this group.
I will post this comment you said after race 4 this season.
"There is 99% probability I'll finish in negative. Only a human mistake of my own can send me to Master, and I am very able to make a mistake :)

So don't count me in for promotion battle"
So here we are now, you are sitting in 2nd with a small 4 point margin back to Kyle in 4th. You are definitely racing better than Kyle, so you could promote easily. But with just 13M in the bank, that is the million dollar question. Do you now want to promote?

Congratulations Lovász Tibor on 2nd. You first pole of the season but Jesus and Kyle both got around you on that opening lap. You quickly got back around Kyle but you were never able to get in front of Jesus. You were always within 1s of Jesus, but he made his car that wide on the corners, you just could not get around him. You won the first race of the season but that has been your only win of the season. It has been your consistency and your 6 podiums has you sitting 3rd in this group. But your fight for promotion still continues as we have 3 managers still fighting for these last 2 spots, All 3 are covered by just 4 points

Congratulations Kyle Morris on 3rd. You were 3rd on the grid, but quickly jumped to 2nd after that opening lap. That was short lived though as Jesus got back past you after only 2 laps. And really from there, you just remained in 3rd for the rest of the race. You were no match against the 2 at the top, but you always had the speed to stay in front of 4th. This was your 4th podium of the season but it could well be that 1 random that robbed you of 2nd, could well cost you a chance to promote to the Masters. We have a thrilling finish coming up, but there will be one very unhappy manager after race 17

WIN: Jesús Pérez (first win of the season)
POLE: Lovász Tibor (first pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Kyle Morris (fourth one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Tianhao Chen (third one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Paulo Sequeira (passed 24 cars)

I did big upgrades before this race and my car has jumped from 20th best to 9th best in this group. It's just all about getting my car in a strong position for next season. I am after some early retention points next season, but my next push for promotion would be in S73

Started 5th
Finished 7th
Dean Francis
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #9127 Postuar 17 Gusht 2019, 07:36:48 Citim 
Marin Žic resetting back to the Rookies next season. I have thought about doing this in the past but really you lose too much doing this. It can take a long time to build up a strong package and you do this and you are back to square 1. If I was ever to going to start from the nottom again, it would be no lower than Amateur
Jesús Pérez
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Postime: 495
  Shteti:
Spanjë 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (1)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #9128 Postuar 17 Gusht 2019, 13:14:05 Citim 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ August 17th 2019,05:14:44 )

Do you now want to promote?

Promotion is not my best option in the long term. But I must admit I've thought about it a couple of times this season.

Quote ( Dean Francis @ August 17th 2019,05:14:44 )

WIN: Jesús Pérez (first win of the season)

It's my second win of the season Dean. By the way, I'd like to thank you for your nice race reports and for your efforts to keep group forum Alive :)
Kyle Morris
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #9129 Postuar sot në 01:47:47 Citim 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ August 17th 2019,07:36:48 )

Marin Žic resetting back to the Rookies next season. I have thought about doing this in the past but really you lose too much doing this. It can take a long time to build up a strong package and you do this and you are back to square 1. If I was ever to going to start from the nottom again, it would be no lower than Amateur

Amateur is too easy to not rebuild in. I did it before promoting here and i had to stop myself from promoting by pitting twice in the final 5 laps of the season!
Faqe « 1 2 3 ... 303 304 [305 Shpejt shkoni në faqen:

Përgjigju në këtë temë