Faqe « 1 2 3 ... 304 [305306 ... 338 339 340 » Shpejt shkoni në faqen:
Autori Temë: Pro - 7 10192 përgjigje
Dean Francis
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Postime: 2810
  Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (1)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #9121 Postuar 10 Gusht 2019, 03:49:44 (Së fundi edituar 10 Gusht 2019, 03:50:16 nga Dean Francis) Citim 
Congratulations Tianhao Chen on 1st. A little hiccup early, you had pole but slipped up at the start, dropping back to 3rd after that opening lap. You would have to wait until another 15 laps before you eventually got back in front. But that was it once again, you just pulled away from there and was hardly seen again. Another very comfortable win, and a winning margin of 24s. You have won the last 5 races and have a massive 38 point margin back to Jesus. I am calling this early. Well done Tianhao, you are P7's Group Champion for S71

Congratulations Jarek Joniec on 2nd. You were 7th on the grid but an awesome start had you right up to 2nd after that first lap. And really for 90% of the race, that is where you remained, hovering between 2nd and 3rd. I had you done for relegation before this race. You had 0 points but was unlucky, finishing 9th in those first 2 races. You couldn't even get your car on the grid the race before. But in just this 1 race, retention is secured and we will be seeing you again next season

Congratulations Jesús Pérez on 3rd. Everyone was doing the 2 stopper but you thought you would try the 1 stopper. Probably why you were only 10th on the grid. I think it worked out well for you, you got to 2nd just before your 1 stop, coming back out in 11th. You did have to fight hard in that back half to get through the traffic, but you snared the podium on the very last lap as Ferenc pitted for an unplanned stop. I know you said before you weren't promoting, but you are still in the box seat, to maybe promote from 3rd

Well done to all the others in the points.

WIN: Tianhao Chen (seventh win of the season)
POLE: Tianhao Chen (eighth pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Jesús Pérez (fourth one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Tianhao Chen (second one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Rafal Celejewski (passed 14 cars)

Yeah I knew this wasn't going to be good, one of my worst car matches of the season. But still a respectable finish, and none of my sponsors complained. Sorry guys if you were stuck in my train :)

Started 8th
Finished 13th
Dean Francis
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #9122 Postuar 14 Gusht 2019, 09:24:29 (Së fundi edituar 14 Gusht 2019, 09:25:54 nga Dean Francis) Citim 
Congratulations Stefan Krustev on 1st. Well very impressive here! You have always been around the mark and your best result was in race 5 and 8, when you finished 6th in both races. Here you started from 4th, your best qualifying this season. This though was one of your driver's favourite track and you certainly made the most of that. It only took you 5 laps to hit the lead and you were hardly seen again after that. Even when the rain stopped, nothing changed, you just continued streaking away, winning by 20s in the end. This is your 4th season in this P7 group, and finally, you have been able to walk away with a win

Congratulations Tianhao Chen on 2nd. Yet again another pole for you, but it is clear that you do not have the best driver in the wet here. You started falling backwards once the race began, dropping back to 4th after the opening lap. You did though fight back hard from here and was able to regain the lead, once Stefan pitted. It was short lived though because you pitted soon after. Stefan was way too strong for you here today but you were definitely the best of the rest. I finished nearly 40s behind you

Congratulations Dean Francis on 3rd. Well this was a shock, I had pencilled in around 12th I thought. I was 5th on the grid and did drop back to 6th after that first lap. But I didn't fall any lower than this and was able to get to 2nd before the rain stopped. I pitted and came back out in 6th. I quickly got to 4th after that and thought that is where I would finish. But Alex pitted on the very last lap and the podium was mine

WIN: Stefan Krustev (first win of the season)
POLE: Tianhao Chen (ninth pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Sante Severini (first one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Lovász Tibor (first one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Ton De Jong (passed 11 cars)

Started 5th
Finished 3rd
Kyle Morris
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Postime: 6688
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #9123 Postuar 14 Gusht 2019, 11:40:04 Citim 
The fact I survive this race with the type of driver I have and still be in the top 3 with 3 to go I have a little more confidence but still 3 left to go before its assured
Kyle Morris
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #9124 Postuar 16 Gusht 2019, 20:20:21 Citim 
That random when i would've gotten 2nd is gonna screw me over promotion isn't it...
Kyle Morris
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #9125 Postuar 16 Gusht 2019, 21:43:55 Citim 
its gonna put a dampener on me if after all this i don't promote not gonna lie :/
Dean Francis
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (2)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #9126 Postuar 17 Gusht 2019, 05:14:44 (Së fundi edituar 17 Gusht 2019, 05:15:32 nga Dean Francis) Citim 
Congratulations Jesús Pérez on 1st. An awesome display by you here today. You were 2nd on the grid but you stormed to the front on that opening lap. Apart from 3 laps after your second pit stop, you were always in front. Lovasz was always on your bumper though and in the end, you only won by the slenderest of margins, 0.411s, and you jump to 2nd in this group.
I will post this comment you said after race 4 this season.
"There is 99% probability I'll finish in negative. Only a human mistake of my own can send me to Master, and I am very able to make a mistake :)

So don't count me in for promotion battle"
So here we are now, you are sitting in 2nd with a small 4 point margin back to Kyle in 4th. You are definitely racing better than Kyle, so you could promote easily. But with just 13M in the bank, that is the million dollar question. Do you now want to promote?

Congratulations Lovász Tibor on 2nd. You first pole of the season but Jesus and Kyle both got around you on that opening lap. You quickly got back around Kyle but you were never able to get in front of Jesus. You were always within 1s of Jesus, but he made his car that wide on the corners, you just could not get around him. You won the first race of the season but that has been your only win of the season. It has been your consistency and your 6 podiums has you sitting 3rd in this group. But your fight for promotion still continues as we have 3 managers still fighting for these last 2 spots, All 3 are covered by just 4 points

Congratulations Kyle Morris on 3rd. You were 3rd on the grid, but quickly jumped to 2nd after that opening lap. That was short lived though as Jesus got back past you after only 2 laps. And really from there, you just remained in 3rd for the rest of the race. You were no match against the 2 at the top, but you always had the speed to stay in front of 4th. This was your 4th podium of the season but it could well be that 1 random that robbed you of 2nd, could well cost you a chance to promote to the Masters. We have a thrilling finish coming up, but there will be one very unhappy manager after race 17

WIN: Jesús Pérez (first win of the season)
POLE: Lovász Tibor (first pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Kyle Morris (fourth one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Tianhao Chen (third one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Paulo Sequeira (passed 24 cars)

I did big upgrades before this race and my car has jumped from 20th best to 9th best in this group. It's just all about getting my car in a strong position for next season. I am after some early retention points next season, but my next push for promotion would be in S73

Started 5th
Finished 7th
Dean Francis
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #9127 Postuar 17 Gusht 2019, 07:36:48 Citim 
Marin Žic resetting back to the Rookies next season. I have thought about doing this in the past but really you lose too much doing this. It can take a long time to build up a strong package and you do this and you are back to square 1. If I was ever to going to start from the nottom again, it would be no lower than Amateur
Jesús Pérez
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Postime: 507
  Shteti:
Spanjë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #9128 Postuar 17 Gusht 2019, 13:14:05 Citim 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ August 17th 2019,05:14:44 )

Do you now want to promote?

Promotion is not my best option in the long term. But I must admit I've thought about it a couple of times this season.

WIN: Jesús Pérez (first win of the season)

It's my second win of the season Dean. By the way, I'd like to thank you for your nice race reports and for your efforts to keep group forum Alive :)
Kyle Morris
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #9129 Postuar 20 Gusht 2019, 01:47:47 Citim 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ August 17th 2019,07:36:48 )

Marin Žic resetting back to the Rookies next season. I have thought about doing this in the past but really you lose too much doing this. It can take a long time to build up a strong package and you do this and you are back to square 1. If I was ever to going to start from the nottom again, it would be no lower than Amateur

Amateur is too easy to not rebuild in. I did it before promoting here and i had to stop myself from promoting by pitting twice in the final 5 laps of the season!
Kyle Morris
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #9130 Postuar 20 Gusht 2019, 22:00:43 (Së fundi edituar 20 Gusht 2019, 22:10:34 nga Kyle Morris) Citim 
Well if i am going to promote in the top 3 i am going to have to do it the hard way... in my drivers weakness... the rain. Its honestly just felt like problem after problem for me this season, from bad starts to randoms on the podium to someone pitting on the final lap to give my rival the point that means i have to score this race, just seems GPRO trying its damned best to shaft me in the arse :D
That and it likes putting me in groups where in my promotion season someone picks either Michi's or Bridgerocks (3rd time its happened out of 3 :D)

Luckily it seems i am set to be in the additional... but even that is close also... well bollocks :s

Never mind 2 points behind additional as well...
Dean Francis
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #9131 Postuar 21 Gusht 2019, 10:58:20 Citim 
Sorry guys, just a shortened version this time. I am having a very hectic week at work

Congratulations Tianhao Chen on 1st. Just when we think you have backed off for the season, you come again. Your 8th win of the season

Congratulations Michail Piyanzin on 2nd. You had only 1 point for the season before this race and relegation was looking ominous. But just like that, your season is now safe

Congratulations Jesús Pérez on 3rd. You still continue to push so I presume you are going for promotion. But you have less then 2M in the bank

Kyle keep fighting mate. You definitely should be promoting but your luck has not been the best this season. I think you will still get there with those additional promo spots

Michail Piyanzin
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Postime: 439
  Shteti:
Federata Ruse 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #9132 Postuar 21 Gusht 2019, 15:04:25 Citim 

Congratulations Michail Piyanzin on 2nd. You had only 1 point for the season before this race and relegation was looking ominous. But just like that, your season is now safe

Thank you very much Dean, it’s very nice to read your reviews after each race :)
Kyle Morris
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #9133 Postuar 23 Gusht 2019, 18:13:23 Citim 
God if both Tibor and Jesus promote they will have 0 money :o
Sheri Bauers
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Postime: 461
  Shteti:
Shtetet e Bashkuara 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #9134 Postuar 23 Gusht 2019, 18:28:47 Citim 
Fun season, guys... cliffhanger at the end! Looking forward to next season and hopefully spending time in the top half of the group :)
Rafal Celejewski
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Postime: 5394
  Shteti:
Poloni 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #9135 Postuar 23 Gusht 2019, 19:31:19 Citim 
Quote ( Jesús Pérez @ August 17th 2019,13:14:05 )

Promotion is not my best option in the long term. But I must admit I've thought about it a couple of times this season.

Are you sure you want to promote with THAT car? ;)
Kyle Morris
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #9136 Postuar 23 Gusht 2019, 19:33:37 Citim 
Well he hasnt got a choice now :p he will be positive after the race
Kyle Morris
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #9137 Postuar 23 Gusht 2019, 20:01:59 (Së fundi edituar 23 Gusht 2019, 20:07:38 nga Kyle Morris) Citim 
So when moti dropping, you try everything to crash on the first lap to save the car parts
When you actually try to do well because you have to promote, it finally shafts you. Cheers GPRO... that random earlier in the season made me do that

Honestly feel like it has shafted me left right and centre this season with all these problems...

Where do we go from here...
Dean Francis
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #9138 Postuar 24 Gusht 2019, 00:35:57 Citim 
Very bad luck this season Kyle. I felt gutted for you when you could not make that first corner.
Kyle Morris
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (2)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #9139 Postuar 24 Gusht 2019, 01:24:06 Citim 
Eh, what comes around goes around

Grats to Tianhao for the title! At least i finally managed to beat you in some races! You are still my worst head to head person, but 9 looks better than 0 :P

Grats Lovasz for 2nd, You were determined to promote weren't you, but lack of cash and by the looks of it lack of staff, you may need luck staying up, as Master is a different kettle of fish

Grats Jesus for 3rd, the biggest pokerfaced player in this group, saying you won't promote and then end up promoting. Again a lack of cash may hurt you but you have been in Master before so you know what to do

(though i have you know, any one of you 3 go on pips i will personally hunt you down for making me do another season in hell of Pro)

At least i get to hear Dean and his race summary's some more :D
The only saving grace, and i mean only is that i have this driver for 10 more races, so score 10 wins and sit back and relax while everyone else scraps for promotion, thats the plan (lol)
Tianhao Chen
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Postime: 660
  Shteti:
Kinë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #9140 Postuar 24 Gusht 2019, 13:49:04 Citim 
Quote ( Kyle Morris @ August 24th 2019,01:24:06 )

Grats to Tianhao for the title! At least i finally managed to beat you in some races! You are still my worst head to head person, but 9 looks better than 0 :P

LOL! Thank you Kyle! It is always fun to race with you and I look forward to seeing you soon in Master! Hope someone will decide a reset so you may able to jump in! If not, I am sure your package will allow you to give one more try next season. You still have 10 races with the driver, that should be enough for you if you wanna promote next season!

58-9, that is not too horrible. My best H2H with an opponent is 114-11. You are much more luck, right :D

Let's see if we may have a chance to catch up, as I am planning to visit the UK for the first time this coming winter!

WHAT A SEASON!!!

It takes me 22 seasons before going back to Master. That's a long long time. I am so happy that I have strong portfolio on hand and I am confident that I can try to maintain and push hard for Elite now.

Dean, your report is so much fun to read! That is the first thing I am expecting after each race. You have done a fabulous job on that, thank you so much for the work!

I didn't expect to get where I am right now, and it is a bit surprise to me that my driver never get a FL for me this season. Qualifying is doing okay, but not sure why that happened.

I made mistake in R15, not enough time to do Q and I was forced to use Rain tyre for start, and that led my 20th finish this season. And I lost the chance to win Big Race of Pro and consecutive point won and a lot.

Anyway, it is really a pleasure to meet you guys here in P7. I wish you all good luck with the game and in real life as well.
Lovász Tibor
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Postime: 44
  Shteti:
Hungari 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #9141 Postuar 24 Gusht 2019, 19:09:44 Citim 
Thanks for the congratulations Kyle! I was already in a Master once and dropped out that season. I made that with even less money, with becomming lucky looser. So I have experience also in that level, and this time I have a much better pilot package, staffs are maybe weak, but it can be strengthened early in the next season. Maybe you are right and I can drop next season and see you again in Pro, but I trust in my knowledge and that I can stay there, and once maybe I can become in Elite.

To tell you the truth, Kyle it was in your own hands, if you didn't risk that much at the start, you could have been a lucky looser, or be on the podium. You didn't know Jesus was going well in the rain because Michelini's tyre was not so good in the rain. So I'm sorry dude, but now you were very hot-headed and threw a chance from you. I wish you, good luck next season.

Congratulations Tianhao, you were invincible in the second half of the season and you won the championship quite easily. Unfortunately I got you in a cup so I had to say goodbye to the semi-finals. I wish you much success in the Master as well

Congratulations Jesus, for the promotion, but I managed to overtake you in the final race, so now you are in the bottom of the podium. Sometimes you can't be beaten in dry races, but it was opposite in the rainies. Good luck in the future.
Kyle Morris
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #9142 Postuar 24 Gusht 2019, 19:19:36 Citim 
Quote ( Lovász Tibor @ August 24th 2019,19:09:44 )

To tell you the truth, Kyle it was in your own hands, if you didn't risk that much at the start, you could have been a lucky looser, or be on the podium. You didn't know Jesus was going well in the rain because Michelini's tyre was not so good in the rain. So I'm sorry dude, but now you were very hot-headed and threw a chance from you. I wish you, good luck next season.

While yes it was partially my fault, my hand was forced into trying to do something inandatious and reckless in a hope of desperation. I went in there knowing i had to be in front of you to promote, expecting Jesus to be in the top 8 as well. In the end, 5th would've been enough, but not only wouldn't i have preemted that, but with my drivers talent, i had it all to do in the wet as he is not a wet driver. Plus last time i used a high risk and force was Monaco when i wanted to crashed, survived till lap 76 before finally retiring despite being on 100ct and 100 malf. It just wasn't meant to be this season

Playing catch up from the very start was always going to be tough, and the fact i had to play catch up with the cars PHA because of how opposite my car is to this calendar caused a lot of problems also
Kyle Morris
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #9143 Postuar 24 Gusht 2019, 23:58:48 Citim 
Hello new people of P7, don't scroll up this forum, you'll just see me moaning a lot about how last season went for me! Hopefully this season will be differ... oh, wait, Joan is here... oh dear

Greg is here though, so its not all doom and gloom

And Dean is still here where i am guarenteed to get a mention, unlike a certain American doesn't seem to want to do ;)
Dean Francis
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #9144 Postuar 25 Gusht 2019, 00:19:13 Citim 
Yes welcome girls and boys to yet again another season. I see a few new faces here, but we also have a lot here that remain from last season. I was suppose to be in Master by now, but last season was tough. Only a third way into the season I thought, this looks too hard. I pulled back, saved some cash and now have a better package

But this season is only about retention. My big push back to the Master is S73. So guys lets see if we can keep this forum active, an active forum is a good forum. Good racing to you all, and I reckon I will know quite a few of you better, before this season is complete
Greg Tierney
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Postime: 537
  Shteti:
Shtetet e Bashkuara 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #9145 Postuar 25 Gusht 2019, 05:50:36 Citim 
This is, uh, quite the cast of characters in this group.... :)
Dean Francis
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #9146 Postuar 25 Gusht 2019, 05:56:14 Citim 
So I have heard, well that should prove to be an interesting season. We can't all be alike can we?

Sergejs Muravka
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Postime: 35
  Shteti:
Letoni 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #9147 Postuar 25 Gusht 2019, 06:33:34 Citim 
Hello, i am one of the new faces to this group. Glad to be here it is my first apperence in pros, so i am exited for this season. Probably will be demoted aftet last race, but hope to get new knolage and experince.

And sorry for my english, its not my native language.
Dean Francis
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Shteti:
Australi 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #9148 Postuar 25 Gusht 2019, 07:27:41 Citim 
All good Sergejs. A few spelling mistakes there, but we know what you meant. We will try and be nice to you and hopefully we might hear more from you as the season goes
Sergejs Muravka
(Grupi Pro - 7)

Postime: 35
  Shteti:
Letoni 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #9149 Postuar 25 Gusht 2019, 08:40:15 Citim 
Sure.
Tianhao Chen
(Grupi Master - 2)

Postime: 660
  Shteti:
Kinë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #9150 Postuar 25 Gusht 2019, 10:13:55 Citim 
Just come back and say hello.

Dean, wherever you are, the forum must be on fire! I can't wait to see your report again soon.

You will have my teammate Dave Brennan with you guys this season. I am sure that it will be fun to have Dave competing there.

Jesus and I are all in M2 now. What a surprise.

Miss you all in Master and see you guys there soon :D
Faqe « 1 2 3 ... 304 [305306 ... 338 339 340 » Shpejt shkoni në faqen:

Përgjigju në këtë temë