Faqe « 1 2 3 ... 136 [137138 ... 142 143 144 » Shpejt shkoni në faqen:
Autori Temë: Amateur - 53 4313 përgjigje
Lucas Lobico
(Grupi Amateur - 53)

Postime: 820
  Shteti:
Spanjë 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #4081 Postuar 8 Nëntor 2016, 23:12:12 Citim 
A silent season in the forum is being this one...

Congratulations to Frank for the championship (I haven't realized it was mathematically achieved already before Kaunas). Very nice job ;)

Also to Eddie Goodall, whose promotion place was already secured (so I don't find odd the lack of points in this last race by you both).

And to Matthieu too. In case of tie, all those 1st places won will serve to dissipate any doubt about who is over who ^^

Unfortunately there are only 3 promoting place, yet Joris Masse has fight hard too. I have been in his situation (I promoted to Pro as 4th), and it's possible, though in his case there are 7 manager over him in the list, and can be difficult. I guess the last race should be one to go for all in it. Good luck with the try :)

----------------

Now the last race will be interesting to see if we could watch a fight for the points towards retention. Theorethically, 5 managers (I guess we could discard Stefano Salieri) in the red zone could get points, and send the current last 5 in the 'safe' zone to Rookie.

I'm not sure if Tamás Koczka, sho seems to have left the game, is going to force a active player to descend, or he will removed for inactivity before the calculations. But in the end, I'd say it wouldn't be wise to leave things to luck, without trying a last push.

Good luck to all in the last race towards your objectives (mine will be to try completing the 90% of laps, if the smote of my car allows my driver to see the track :D).

Eddie Goodall
(Grupi Amateur - 53)

Postime: 12
  Shteti:
Angli 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #4082 Postuar 9 Nëntor 2016, 12:35:50 Citim 
Thanks lucas
Matthieu Trexate
(Grupi Amateur - 53)

Postime: 47
  Shteti:
Francë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #4083 Postuar 9 Nëntor 2016, 14:53:53 Citim 
Thanks Lucas, and congratulations Eddie and Frank.
Frank Maasdijk
(Grupi Amateur - 53)

Postime: 109
  Shteti:
Holandë 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (1)
Postim i vjeter #4084 Postuar 9 Nëntor 2016, 20:04:57 (Së fundi edituar 9 Nëntor 2016, 20:06:08 nga Frank Maasdijk) Citim 
Thanks Lucas and Matthieu and congratulations Eddie.

Since my last discussion with mod parkinson about driver energy I have decided not to post on any forum anymore so that was why I was so quiet and so it shall stay from my part. I was totally fed up.

Good luck to you all and I do hope you can take the third place Matthieu.
Matthieu Trexate
(Grupi Amateur - 53)

Postime: 47
  Shteti:
Francë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #4085 Postuar 9 Nëntor 2016, 20:36:08 (Së fundi edituar 9 Nëntor 2016, 20:37:20 nga Matthieu Trexate) Citim 
I am already sure to have the third promotion spot : if I score 0 and Joris takes 10 points we would both have 89 pts, but in this case I would lead 4-2 in victories count.
Daniel Cardon
(Grupi Amateur - 53)

Postime: 288
  Shteti:
Francë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #4086 Postuar 10 Nëntor 2016, 02:06:16 Citim 
Congratulations Eddie and Frank.

Beau combat entre français pour la 3ème place. Bravo Matthieu pour ta promotion.

Passe le bonjour à Marco de ma part.

Je souhaitais accrocher la 10ème place, ce qui est fait pour l'instant, mais il y a du monde derrière pour m'en sortir au prochain GP.
Frank Maasdijk
(Grupi Amateur - 53)

Postime: 109
  Shteti:
Holandë 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (0)   Mospelqe kete postim (1)
Postim i vjeter #4087 Postuar 10 Nëntor 2016, 20:35:10 Citim 
Quote ( Daniel Cardon @ November 10th 2016,02:06:16 )

Congratulations Eddie and Frank.

Beau combat entre français pour la 3ème place. Bravo Matthieu pour ta promotion.

Passe le bonjour à Marco de ma part.

Je souhaitais accrocher la 10ème place, ce qui est fait pour l'instant, mais il y a du monde derrière pour m'en sortir au prochain GP.

Merci beaucoup, Daniel et bonne chance pour la derniere Grand Prix.
Lucas Lobico
(Grupi Amateur - 53)

Shteti:
Spanjë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #4088 Postuar 14 Nëntor 2016, 22:50:15 Citim 
A new season starts, and new faces are showing!

Welcome to the group to all our new competitors. Let's hope to have good, interesting races... and that randoms and such do not bother us (at least, too much)
:)
Lucas Lobico
(Grupi Amateur - 53)

Shteti:
Spanjë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #4089 Postuar 18 Nëntor 2016, 18:07:35 Citim 
37 of 37 have qualified for the first race! It's the first time in my 3 season in the group in which I see the full rooster participating in a race!

Good luck to all in the season's debut, and let's see who could become the favorites for promotion in the first races ;)
Lucas Lobico
(Grupi Amateur - 53)

Shteti:
Spanjë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #4090 Postuar 2 Dhjetor 2016, 23:17:58 (Së fundi edituar 2 Dhjetor 2016, 23:18:22 nga Lucas Lobico) Citim 
Well, I think entering the points with a nearly lvl 4 car, with half the parts next to broken, and driscrete drived, and 0 risks, is all an achievement! (that point will probably be enough to have my retention ^^).

Anyway, yet I won't push (too much, at least) for the rest of the season, the table seems to be getting interesting. Two clear candidates appear for promotion, but many others could not been discarded from attempting to join them.

Hopefully, the next races could enlighten us a bit more about the possible plans and objectives of some of our rivals :)
Daniel Cardon
(Grupi Amateur - 53)

Postime: 288
  Shteti:
Francë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #4091 Postuar 23 Dhjetor 2016, 23:35:41 Citim 
Very good season or the first place will certainly be for Patrick Holahan. Congratulations for another great time.
Behind everything stands in 4 or 5 points.
I wish you a very merry Christmas.
Lucas Lobico
(Grupi Amateur - 53)

Shteti:
Spanjë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #4092 Postuar 24 Dhjetor 2016, 19:06:10 (Së fundi edituar 24 Dhjetor 2016, 19:07:04 nga Lucas Lobico) Citim 
The first place seems already without discussion. The fight is going to be amongst the runners-up, as there it seems 4 (maybe 5) could be running for the promotion spots.

We'll see, as there is room (=races) left for many changes yet.

Merry Christmas to all of you too :)
Takis Fotis
(Grupi Amateur - 53)

Postime: 1
  Shteti:
Greqi 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (2)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #4093 Postuar 10 Janar 2017, 18:24:14 Citim 
MERRY CRHISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL
Lédeczi Mihaly
(Grupi Amateur - 53)

Postime: 18
  Shteti:
Hungari 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (2)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #4094 Postuar 15 Janar 2017, 19:35:54 Citim 

I wish you all a Happy New Year :)
Lédeczi Mihaly
(Grupi Amateur - 53)

Postime: 18
  Shteti:
Hungari 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #4095 Postuar 11 Prill 2017, 19:35:06 Citim 
Hi everybody
Lucas Lobico
(Grupi Amateur - 53)

Shteti:
Spanjë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #4096 Postuar 30 Maj 2017, 22:37:54 Citim 
Nice start of this S59. Seeng the table after two races, there is a quite unusual balace in the top points positios, so it seems many managers could be going for the promotion... an there might be quite a fight ^^ (resulting aldo in making more difficult for the rest to get points to ensure a safe retention...)

Let's see how things go in the following races, and if some candidate(s) lose spirit and pull the brake... or we can assist to a thrilling fight over all the season.

Anyway, good luck to everybody with your objectives :)

Pablo Sanchez
(Grupi Amateur - 53)

Postime: 138
  Shteti:
Argjentina 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #4097 Postuar 19 Qershor 2017, 19:39:28 Citim 
Quote ( Lucas Lobico @ May 30th 2017,22:37:54 )

Nice start of this S59. Seeng the table after two races, there is a quite unusual balace in the top points positios, so it seems many managers could be going for the promotion... an there might be quite a fight ^^ (resulting aldo in making more difficult for the rest to get points to ensure a safe retention...)

Let's see how things go in the following races, and if some candidate(s) lose spirit and pull the brake... or we can assist to a thrilling fight over all the season.

Anyway, good luck to everybody with your objectives :)

thx lucas, and good luck for you to.

PD: tendras un par de millones para prestarme??? :D:D:D
Lucas Lobico
(Grupi Amateur - 53)

Shteti:
Spanjë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #4098 Postuar 20 Qershor 2017, 22:27:57 Citim 
Quote ( Pablo Sanchez @ June 19th 2017,19:39:28 )

PD: tendras un par de millones para prestarme??? :D:D:D

No creo que se pueda, si no, esto sería jauja, jeje. De todas formas me temo que voy a necesitar todos lso que pueda juntar para no irme otra vez a la bancarrota en mi proximo asalto a Pro :)

Well, things continue quiter interesting. I'd say that FIVE managers are fighthing for the propmotion this season. Who of these track warriors will achieve in the end their objective? Could it be that all of them could be successfull (by additional promotions for points). Good luck to all, and I wish randoms don't ruint the party for anybody ;)

On the other hand, with 5 racers aiming for the tops, points available for the rest could be scarce, so for us mortals achieving something like a 10th place could be considered as a full victory, as it would ensure retention.

There are many races left, so we'll see how things develop ^^
Pablo Sanchez
(Grupi Amateur - 53)

Shteti:
Argjentina 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #4099 Postuar 1 Gusht 2017, 18:25:39 Citim 
Jeje... se puede ahorrar en pro y mantener???
Lucas Lobico
(Grupi Amateur - 53)

Shteti:
Spanjë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #4100 Postuar 21 Shtator 2017, 20:29:14 Citim 
Quote ( Pablo Sanchez @ August 1st 2017,18:25:39 )

Uy, que no vi el post antes, sorry. Yo lo hice, si bien mi plan por entonces fue desastroso, y por eso, acabó en desastre (mi intento por Master falló estrepitosamente -mala elección las Contis-), y aunque mantuve más o menos la economía, en la última temporada sin la preparación necesaria, sin buen piloto, y con poco dinero como para rehacer las cosas, tuve que optar por forzar mi vuelta a Amateur arruinandome (por los puntos que ya tenía, pues me hubiera mantenido sólo para agonizar).

Eso sí, la próxima vez que ascienda (dentro de 2, 3, a saber... temporadas) trataré de que sea con mucha plata (100+ millones por lo menos), para imprevistos si las cosas van mal.

Como veo que la próxima temporada ya estarás allí, buen suerte :)
Lucas Lobico
(Grupi Amateur - 53)

Shteti:
Spanjë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #4101 Postuar 21 Shtator 2017, 20:35:31 Citim 
Well, it seems we have the two top promotees alredy decided, but the last race could be interesting too. Could Dalgas, who seems to me climbing as crazy in points, overtake Acsai in a last effort? Will the latter put a fight to avoid it? I guess these two will be the stars of the last event.

In the bottom of the table, Conelly is likely to relegate due to money (quite difficult, if not impossible -yet he could have good sponsors- to erase a debt on 13+ millions in a single race). It would be then a fight between Düzenli and Torres to see who gets the last 'safe' place. Yet also some other could decide to relegate in the last moment by going into debt... we will see tomorrow.

Good luck in the last race :D
Pablo Sanchez
(Grupi Amateur - 53)

Shteti:
Argjentina 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #4102 Postuar 23 Shtator 2017, 15:27:32 Citim 
Quote ( Lucas Lobico @ September 21st 2017,20:29:14 )

Quote ( Pablo Sanchez @ August 1st 2017,18:25:39 )

Uy, que no vi el post antes, sorry. Yo lo hice, si bien mi plan por entonces fue desastroso, y por eso, acabó en desastre (mi intento por Master falló estrepitosamente -mala elección las Contis-), y aunque mantuve más o menos la economía, en la última temporada sin la preparación necesaria, sin buen piloto, y con poco dinero como para rehacer las cosas, tuve que optar por forzar mi vuelta a Amateur arruinandome (por los puntos que ya tenía, pues me hubiera mantenido sólo para agonizar).

Eso sí, la próxima vez que ascienda (dentro de 2, 3, a saber... temporadas) trataré de que sea con mucha plata (100+ millones por lo menos), para imprevistos si las cosas van mal

---------0-----------

Bueno gracias por responder... si la verdad que siempre me costo ahorrar. Todo lo gasto hasta el ultimo centavo carrera tras carrera. Ojala pueda mantenerme en pro. Igualmente creo que tengo un buen auto y espero poder mantener el piloto.

Todo es un aprendizaje a largo plazo.

Bueno te deseo lo mejor para la proximas temporadas y espero que se cumplan tus objetivos lucas.

Exitos y espero cruzarte otra vez, pero luchando carrera tras carrera. Saludos :)
Como veo que la próxima temporada ya estarás allí, buen suerte :)
Hadi Rezaei
(Grupi Amateur - 53)

Postime: 23
  Shteti:
Iran 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #4103 Postuar 26 Nëntor 2017, 16:29:51 Citim 
anybody home?
Lucas Lobico
(Grupi Amateur - 53)

Shteti:
Spanjë 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (1)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #4104 Postuar 26 Nëntor 2017, 23:10:54 Citim 
Hi. I guess me... and dunno if anybody else :P
Hadi Rezaei
(Grupi Amateur - 53)

Shteti:
Iran 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #4105 Postuar 1 Dhjetor 2017, 07:16:50 Citim 
Quote ( Lucas Lobico @ November 26th 2017,23:10:54 )

Hi. I guess me... and dunno if anybody else :P

heeey.
Lucas Lobico
(Grupi Amateur - 53)

Shteti:
Spanjë 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #4106 Postuar 12 Dhjetor 2017, 22:23:58 Citim 
Quite the silent group is this one. I miss Pro for the group forums animation: reaces and the seasons were funnnier as the ambient was far more lively.

Yet it's a pity, as this could be a good season to comment. It seems 5 racers are pointing for the 3 promotion spots, and competition might be very interesting. I will be watching, and roaming happily around the 10th place (if I can get some point here and there, the better, yet I won't be pursuing them ^^).
Nick Partin
(Grupi Amateur - 53)

Postime: 2
  Shteti:
Shtetet e Bashkuara 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #4107 Postuar 15 Dhjetor 2017, 18:07:53 Citim 
heeey how is everybody?
Mark Eadie
(Grupi Amateur - 53)

Postime: 320
  Shteti:
Skoci 
Certifikuar: 
Pelqe kete postim (1)   Mospelqe kete postim (0)
Postim i vjeter #4108 Postuar 15 Dhjetor 2017, 19:38:22 Citim 
good luck 2 guys favs track can they make use of it and nice easy win last time nick not much of a race I could give with level 2 parts but podium was fair enough, next season for promotion push for me
Nick Partin
(Grupi Amateur - 53)

Postime: 2
  Shteti:
Shtetet e Bashkuara 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #4109 Postuar 15 Dhjetor 2017, 22:21:57 Citim 
Not a bad race last week mark. I was in that position last season as you are now. An underpowered car but I'm going to make push for promotion this season
Hadi Rezaei
(Grupi Amateur - 53)

Shteti:
Iran 
Certifikuar: 
Postim i vjeter #4110 Postuar 2 Shkurt 2018, 14:56:47 Citim 
Quote ( Mark Eadie @ December 15th 2017,19:38:22 )

good luck 2 guys favs track can they make use of it and nice easy win last time nick not much of a race I could give with level 2 parts but podium was fair enough, next season for promotion push for me

good luck buddy
Faqe « 1 2 3 ... 136 [137138 ... 142 143 144 » Shpejt shkoni në faqen:

Përgjigju në këtë temë