Pagina « 1 2 3 4 [56 ... 21 22 23 » Ga naar pagina:
Forum onderwerp poll
What is your opinion on Jun's claim about Laila?
Sign in om te kunnen stemmen of de resultaten te kunnen zien
Auteur Onderwerp: Laila or Darvex? 671 antwoorden
David Rolleston1
(Groep Elite)

Land:
Schotland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (2)   Houd niet van deze post (1)
Oud bericht #121 geplaatst Jul 9 2011, 15:53:18 Quote 
Quote ( Leonardo Bittencourt @ July 9th 2011,15:49:35 )

With that said I am amazed the admins let such a thread be discussed anyway, we are not allowed to accuse or discuss people that use DA's to avoid trolling. So why are we discussing the private matters of another account in public?

Because most of them are having a good time in Riga?

This for me, is really a mountain out of a mole hill. I don't have a problem with it at all, the only caveat being that 'Tigers' should change their name to 'Ladyboys' and be done with it :-)
Pedro Almeida
(Groep Pro - 13)

Land:
Portugal 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (0)   Houd niet van deze post (1)
Oud bericht #122 geplaatst Jul 9 2011, 15:54:18 Quote 

I can only speak for myself, imo Supernova did what they did, and if they were cheaters just blaming them is useless, what should have happened is if the admins felt Supernova were not acting within the spirit of the rule, then they should change the rules to actualy convey the right intention.

Sorry Leonardo not cheaters, follow your line of thoughts, they use the Gap on the rules that was ommised, not cheaters, what you or me feel about is totally diferent.

Now this again your line of thoughts is not cheating, is a GAP again, so Rainbow on the air, love is good, let's all have some Pot, play Jimmy Hendrix or Black Crows and let the big pinky elephants apear....
Pedro Almeida
(Groep Pro - 13)

Land:
Portugal 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (1)   Houd niet van deze post (1)
Oud bericht #123 geplaatst Jul 9 2011, 15:55:48 (laatst aangepast Jul 9 2011, 15:56:33 door Pedro Almeida) Quote 
Quote ( David Rolleston @ July 9th 2011,15:53:18 )

Ladyboys'

You're saying SHEMALE RACING??? ahahahahahahahah you Highlands boys are mean.

Edit: Jesus sorry double post guys
Jan Zaluski
(Groep Amateur - 19)

Land:
Polen 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (1)   Houd niet van deze post (0)
Oud bericht #124 geplaatst Jul 9 2011, 16:00:56 Quote 
Quote ( Leonardo Bittencourt @ July 9th 2011,15:30:43 )

Besides, I am amazed how many people care about this, it is not a DA, she does post here on her own as well, so what is the problem?

Maybe some people tried to flirt with Laila and are now freaked out and/or caught red-handed? :D

Looks like GPRO needs a new rule: Whoever in a household finds GPRO first, retains the sole right to play. Cause:

- playing with two accounts will be smacked by the usual suspects, see the Parfitts for reference

- Playing together on one account will be smacked too, see the Britales.
Tomas Dederle
(Groep Amateur - 62)

Land:
Tsjechië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (6)   Houd niet van deze post (0)
Oud bericht #125 geplaatst Jul 9 2011, 16:03:36 (laatst aangepast Jul 9 2011, 16:06:50 door Tomas Dederle) Quote 

What you are saying is just giving the impression you want to use this opportunity to bash her

Leo, it seems to be just opposite. It was her/him bashing permanently people about being incompetent managers with a little knowledge - either people from Supernova or Hladík. It was he/she who wanted to strip them from their trophies.

So is this not a legit question, if some of us want to know WHO was writing those? :
1. I use no tools
2. Hladík knows nothing about game
3. Supernova are cheaters

if it was written by male - then he should not hide behind the picture of a lady (and lie here that everything is wriitten by Laila)

if it is written by female - then she lost all credit for attacking others for incompetence while the same time her calculations were done by somebody else (husband tool)

:P

Also the baseball bat on Jimmy de Roy now makes more sense lol :)
reaction from jealous husband
Pedro Almeida
(Groep Pro - 13)

Land:
Portugal 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #126 geplaatst Jul 9 2011, 16:05:41 Quote 
Quote ( Jan Zaluski @ July 9th 2011,16:00:56 )

Maybe some people tried to flirt with Laila and are now freaked out and/or caught red-handed? :D

Looks like GPRO needs a new rule: Whoever in a household finds GPRO first, retains the sole right to play. Cause:

- playing with two accounts will be smacked by the usual suspects, see the Parfitts for reference

- Playing together on one account will be smacked too, see the Britales.

Aahahahahahahahahhahahaha priceless

Zan 1 GPRO Game Rules 0
António Rebelo
(Groep Rookie - 195)

Land:
Portugal 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #127 geplaatst Jul 9 2011, 16:06:42 Quote 
Quote ( Jan Zaluski @ July 9th 2011,16:00:56 )

Looks like GPRO needs a new rule: Whoever in a household finds GPRO first, (...)

Solution for this matter;
1. Laila's account should be closed down.
2. Laila's hubby could be allowed to register, with his account being monitorised by admins.
Leonardo Bittencourt
(Groep Elite)

Land:
Brazilië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (0)   Houd niet van deze post (0)
Oud bericht #128 geplaatst Jul 9 2011, 16:07:46 (laatst aangepast Jul 9 2011, 16:08:27 door Leonardo Bittencourt) Quote 
Quote ( Pedro Almeida @ July 9th 2011,15:54:18 )

Sorry Leonardo not cheaters, follow your line of thoughts, they use the Gap on the rules that was ommised, not cheaters, what you or me feel about is totally diferent.

Now this again your line of thoughts is not cheating, is a GAP again, so Rainbow on the air, love is good, let's all have some Pot, play Jimmy Hendrix or Black Crows and let the big pinky elephants apear....

The funny thing is that, in real technical terms indeed Supernova were not cheaters, there were obviously no rules that said they were cheating.

Right now, the same thing is true, the Laila account issue got nothing to do with cheating, because there are no rules that says so.

So in reality, all those people that were against Laila and defending Supernova, should now be defending Laila(or at least not trying to call her a cheater).

Not doing that, as I said before, is being a huge hypocrite.
Rafael Mantovani
(Groep Pro - 11)

Land:
Brazilië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #129 geplaatst Jul 9 2011, 16:12:00 Quote 
... and I still believe it's a joke created by people in Riga.
If it turns out to be true, can't wait to see what admins will do.
Sion Francis
(Groep Rookie - 91)

Land:
Wales 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (2)   Houd niet van deze post (0)
Oud bericht #130 geplaatst Jul 9 2011, 16:12:26 Quote 
GPRO's own version of the blown exhaust controversy it seems.

My reaction to both is quite similar too...who honestly cares?
Tomas Dederle
(Groep Amateur - 62)

Land:
Tsjechië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #131 geplaatst Jul 9 2011, 16:14:05 (laatst aangepast Jul 9 2011, 16:14:53 door Tomas Dederle) Quote 
Leo, you mix pears and apples and probably on purpose.
Brake of rules is questioned here only by Pedro and I believe he is not right on that. Or how many other people you see here saying they broke the rules?

It is only about the personal credit... :)
Pedro Almeida
(Groep Pro - 13)

Land:
Portugal 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #132 geplaatst Jul 9 2011, 16:15:43 (laatst aangepast Jul 9 2011, 16:17:30 door Pedro Almeida) Quote 
Quote ( Leonardo Bittencourt @ July 9th 2011,16:07:46 )

The funny thing is that, in real technical terms indeed Supernova were not cheaters, there were obviously no rules that said they were cheating.

Right now, the same thing is true, the Laila account issue got nothing to do with cheating, because there are no rules that says so.

Leonardo, there's only a tiny diference between cases:

In teams there's no mention on that flood.

On the other hand on a singular case there is one...
1.3 Becoming a Manager

The first task is to register for an account. When you register, you will enter your name (you must give us your real name)

and besides plus too more ... that can help...

Fast facts
Name: Leonardo Bittencourt
(Report fake name)

Is an example Leonardo, If I check Laila's is Female and there's a report fake name, so why is there for????

In my opinion this is not a flood, and it only can be interpreteted as a DA for fake atributes from the register manager.
Leonardo Bittencourt
(Groep Elite)

Land:
Brazilië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #133 geplaatst Jul 9 2011, 16:20:51 Quote 
Quote ( Tomas Dederle @ July 9th 2011,16:14:05 )

Leo, you mix pears and apples and probably on purpose.
Brake of rules is questioned here only by Pedro and I believe he is not right on that. Or how many other people you see here saying they broke the rules?

It is only about the personal credit... :)

You got me there, but it was not me who brought up the Supernova revenge link, I just reponded.

In truth, you are right, it is all about personal credit, which is also funny because I doubt there is anything Laila could do to earn credit with those that hate her anyway, so if she is to lose credit now, pretty much nothing changes(as far as public forum warfare go...) imo...

Quote ( Rafael Mantovani @ July 9th 2011,16:12:00 )

... and I still believe it's a joke created by people in Riga.
If it turns out to be true, can't wait to see what admins will do.

Seems realy obvious, but then they have overstimated Laila's fame, many here will just read this and say "who cares"... :P
Diana Klavina
(Groep Amateur - 31)

Land:
Letland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (6)   Houd niet van deze post (0)
Oud bericht #134 geplaatst Jul 9 2011, 16:24:31 Quote 
Quote ( Leonardo Bittencourt @ July 9th 2011,16:20:51 )

"who cares"
Rafael Mantovani
(Groep Pro - 11)

Land:
Brazilië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (3)   Houd niet van deze post (0)
Oud bericht #135 geplaatst Jul 9 2011, 16:26:11 Quote 
Leo, they're just giving people something to talk about... and everyone reading this topic in Riga is laughing really hard. Specially Laila.
Pedro Almeida
(Groep Pro - 13)

Land:
Portugal 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #136 geplaatst Jul 9 2011, 16:27:39 Quote 
Or not ;)
Davi Freitas
(Groep Pro - 15)

Land:
Brazilië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (2)   Houd niet van deze post (0)
Oud bericht #137 geplaatst Jul 9 2011, 16:31:27 (laatst aangepast Jul 9 2011, 16:31:45 door Davi Freitas) Quote 
Quote ( Rafael Mantovani @ July 9th 2011,16:26:11 )

Leo, they're just giving people something to talk about... and everyone reading this topic in Riga is laughing really hard. Specially Laila.

I´m laughing of this situation since yesterday. :P
António Rebelo
(Groep Rookie - 195)

Land:
Portugal 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #138 geplaatst Jul 9 2011, 16:31:37 Quote 
Quote ( Leonardo Bittencourt @ July 9th 2011,16:20:51 )

Seems realy obvious, but then they have overstimated Laila's fame, many here will just read this and say "who cares"... :P

Ex-Tiger Racing members maybe, who may have alot more knowledge about that issue than the rest of us...
They're also the ones who will come in Laila's defense...
Michael Winkley
(Groep Pro - 15)

Land:
Wales 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #139 geplaatst Jul 9 2011, 16:34:22 Quote 
Punishment for using a fake name is that your name gets changed to its true one.
It has happened on numerous occasions previously...mostly unnoticed by the majority.
Being a celebrity should not merit a greater punishment than the majority would receive.
Change the name on the account then everyone can shut up.
Martin Warnett
(Groep Rookie - 31)

Land:
Wales 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #140 geplaatst Jul 9 2011, 16:34:45 Quote 
Oh dear, Leonardo.

"YOUR".

Singular. Not plural.

Which bit of that fails to convey the intent of the rules for account creation?

Sure, I agree the whole proving identity issue is a minefield, but let's be blunt here. The whole Laila account on the forums would receive at times different responses from others due to the perceived gender - some would be less willing, for example, to insult a female.

Except it appears it was really a bloke talking smack for the most part. Possibly.

Now, the guy behind the account now claims on here the help was related to managing, not talking. His/her words above.

How precisely would he be able to help if he wasn't playing the game himself, either in past or AT THE SAME TIME? "Hi darling, there's this game you've never played, can you help me get a great setup and strategy for Silverstone?"

If it's intended help was say purely statistical analysis of data... that's one thing. May the guy is confusing things with poor choice of English phrases. Who knows? It's just raised a lot of questions about the nature and management of that account, none of which are really being fully answered.
Leonardo Bittencourt
(Groep Elite)

Land:
Brazilië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #141 geplaatst Jul 9 2011, 16:35:43 Quote 
Quote ( Rafael Mantovani @ July 9th 2011,16:26:11 )

Yeah, well... this is as funny as the latest April's fool admin joke(the one about all oval tracks season).

Got a "heh, yeah right..." from me. :D

But to each their own sense of humor I guess. ;)
António Rebelo
(Groep Rookie - 195)

Land:
Portugal 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #142 geplaatst Jul 9 2011, 16:35:50 Quote 
Quote ( Michael Winkley @ July 9th 2011,16:34:22 )

Punishment for using a fake name is that your name gets changed to its true one.
It has happened on numerous occasions previously...mostly unnoticed by the majority.
Being a celebrity should not merit a greater punishment than the majority would receive.
Change the name on the account then everyone can shut up.

...And be relegated directly to Rookie, don't forget that one :P
Nuno Vicente
(Groep Elite)

Land:
Portugal 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #143 geplaatst Jul 9 2011, 16:37:16 (laatst aangepast Jul 9 2011, 16:38:36 door Nuno Vicente) Quote 
Maybe any rule was broken?!?....but her/his caracter/honesty isn´t in good shape.

I remember Laila post once that her husband didn´t like/understand about cars....and that he was in the moment at the kitchen......who was really at the kitchen?

and who had really made that post?

It´s amazing how someone who needs help to post....have more than 10000 posts.

And ....just curiosity, wich one had ofered me the second place at Tiger´s Team?

Edit: i voted the first option.
Michael Winkley
(Groep Pro - 15)

Land:
Wales 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (2)   Houd niet van deze post (1)
Oud bericht #144 geplaatst Jul 9 2011, 16:39:06 Quote 
Why? My former team mate didn't receive such a punishment for using a fake name. In fact, a current team member once used one. Again, no rookie reset.
One rule for all IMO.
Pedro Almeida
(Groep Pro - 13)

Land:
Portugal 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (1)   Houd niet van deze post (1)
Oud bericht #145 geplaatst Jul 9 2011, 16:39:35 Quote 
Quote ( António Rebelo @ July 9th 2011,16:35:50 )

...And be relegated directly to Rookie, don't forget that one

Totally agree and fairly!!!
Leonardo Bittencourt
(Groep Elite)

Land:
Brazilië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #146 geplaatst Jul 9 2011, 16:42:18 Quote 
Quote ( Martin Warnett @ July 9th 2011,16:34:45 )

It's just raised a lot of questions about the nature and management of that account, none of which are really being fully answered.

if this were real, which it let's assume it is just so that I can play devil's advocate, then why do you care about "the nature and management of that account"?

Are rules being broken? No, then realy, there is nothing to discuss...

If you feel rules are being broken, PM an admin.

The rest of us will just continue to read this thread and laugh/face palm at the same time(something even Picard couldn't do...).
Pål Göran Stensson
(Groep Amateur - 50)

Land:
Zweden 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #147 geplaatst Jul 9 2011, 16:44:24 Quote 
This must have been the most amusing pre-season and it just goes on. I agree with Leo and again, if it is not in breach of the rules, either amend the rules or live with it.

If you're a teenager and the virtual love of your life has just turned out to be a man. Well.. get drunk and get over it.. If you've shared personal information with what you thought was a woman, well.. welcome to the Internet.. I thought we had covered this in the server issues thread..

I've said it before but FOBY will be the sole issue to why this happens again and again. The same reason why teams are useful is that vectoring multiple accounts for information will yield results if you know what you are doing. In this case, its not even multiple accounts so what is the problem, really?

However, it is ironic how much gall this pair have spilled over other infringements on the ethics of the gameplay to play as two people on one account without sharing that information. Just my 2 cents.
Pedro Almeida
(Groep Pro - 13)

Land:
Portugal 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #148 geplaatst Jul 9 2011, 16:48:25 Quote 
Quote ( Nuno Vicente @ July 9th 2011,16:37:16 )

I remember Laila post once that her husband didn´t like/understand about cars....and that he was in the moment at the kitchen......who was really at the kitchen?

and who had really made that post?

It´s amazing how someone who needs help to post....have more than 10000 posts.

And ....just curiosity, wich one had ofered me the second place at Tiger´s Team?

Ahahahahah this post is even better then Zan posted before, ahahahh, Darvex in the Kitchen screaming, INVITE I..N...V..I...T...E, THE NAME OF THE MANAGER AND THEN POST REPLY, THE BUTTON UNDERNEATH, GOT IT BABE??? DONE??? COME HELP ME WITH THE ONIONS LAILA CAN STOP CRYING WITH THIS THING, QUICK
António Rebelo
(Groep Rookie - 195)

Land:
Portugal 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #149 geplaatst Jul 9 2011, 16:50:04 Quote 
Quote ( Leonardo Bittencourt @ July 9th 2011,16:42:18 )

Are rules being broken? No, then realy, there is nothing to discuss...

Yes there is a rule being broken; the one of trust. Or maybe that one isn't important for you?
Let's not forget, that this is being a man impersonating a woman; hence a clear case of fake name..!
Chinmay Dhopate
(Groep Amateur - 9)

Land:
India 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #150 geplaatst Jul 9 2011, 16:52:41 Quote 
Quote ( Martin Warnett @ July 9th 2011,16:34:45 )

Sure, I agree the whole proving identity issue is a minefield, but let's be blunt here. The whole Laila account on the forums would receive at times different responses from others due to the perceived gender - some would be less willing, for example, to insult a female.

Yes. And this clearly gives Laila the advantage and this is why she has been able to stay 10 seasons in Elite.

/sarcasm
Pagina « 1 2 3 4 [56 ... 21 22 23 » Ga naar pagina:

Dit onderwerp werd gesloten door de moderators!