Who to replace Massa ?
Sign in om te kunnen stemmen of de resultaten te kunnen zien
Auteur Onderwerp: Who to replace Massa ? 275 antwoorden
Luke Frost
(Groep Rookie - 246)

Land:
Australië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (0)   Houd niet van deze post (1)
Oud bericht #91 geplaatst Mei 16 2012, 00:50:17 Quote 
Quote ( Leonardo Bittencourt @ May 15th 2012,22:24:00 )

It is not as if you can be anything but a one hit wonder when you are driving POS cars like Williams and Sauber...

Even Vettel is a one hit wonder from Toro Rosso...

But in 2008 it was much more difficult for a mid-field car to make the transition to the top, and if they did, it was down to skill rather than pure luck, and if it was pure luck, which in Vettel's case it wasn't, it was.

In 2012, this tyre temp issue is making is possible for any driver to win any race of the season if they get lucky with some correlation between the two that nobody knows about. It's annoying, but close, I guess.
Kenneth Finlayson
(Groep Rookie - 85)

Land:
Schotland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (4)   Houd niet van deze post (0)
Oud bericht #92 geplaatst Mei 16 2012, 00:54:34 Quote 
I just thoght who would be great . Will Power :) now that would make F1 fun lol
David Jundt
(Groep Master - 4)

Land:
Zwitserland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (0)   Houd niet van deze post (0)
Oud bericht #93 geplaatst Mei 16 2012, 00:59:45 Quote 
Quote ( Kenneth Finlayson @ May 16th 2012,00:46:54 )

I may be wrong but the site looks like its not been update for some time

Hmm, you could be right there. But as a personal sponsor, I'd probably still ask for anything relative to be removed, even if he doesn't update it for some time:S
Georg Petrov
(Groep Rookie - 16)

Land:
Bulgarije 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #94 geplaatst Mei 16 2012, 01:02:01 Quote 
the homepage of nick heidfeld showed him "racing" for lotus several months after he got sacked...

I think there is no obligation to do stuff like this in a short period of time. (besides, who wouldn't take free advertisement?)
Sion Francis
(Groep Amateur - 22)

Land:
Wales 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (2)   Houd niet van deze post (1)
Oud bericht #95 geplaatst Mei 16 2012, 01:05:40 (laatst aangepast Mei 16 2012, 01:06:22 door Sion Francis) Quote 
Quote ( Peter Warchol @ May 15th 2012,22:44:50 )

Massa is done for he's 17 in the championship right now with only 2 points just like M.Schumacher.

You can't compare the two. Schumacher has been criminally unlucky in 3 races and DNF'd another one (Spain). His pace has actually been good, faster than (or at least equal to) Rosberg on average so far.

Massa, otoh, is underperforming badly.
Bradley Cox
(Groep Amateur - 31)

Land:
Wales 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #96 geplaatst Mei 16 2012, 01:31:12 Quote 
If Massa hold on to his drive until the end of his contract - it would not be beneficial to replace him with Perez so soon....

... They can hold him at Sauber and he will be happy enough, with chance to win races and gain valuable experience.

Ferrari will look to strengthen their team with an experienced member, remember they dont have Ross Brawn there so there is less of a Number 1 and Number 2 defined roles within the team now.

Therefore, the only current driver I can see racing for Ferrari would be Jenson Button.

Lewis Hamilton never would not with the Spaniard there, and Lewis is more likely to go to Mercedes (When Schuey retires once again). That leaves room for Di Resta at McLaren (Currently contracted to Mercedes) but a deal for Hamilton could change all that.

I could be wrong though... Meh.
Adriano De Paula
(Groep Rookie - 188)

Land:
Brazilië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #97 geplaatst Mei 16 2012, 01:53:17 Quote 
Barrichello won the poll conducted by Autosprint to replace Massa,
i belive in Barrichello or Perez .
Daniele Ambroggi
(Groep Amateur - 49)

Land:
Italië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (1)   Houd niet van deze post (0)
Oud bericht #98 geplaatst Mei 16 2012, 01:57:25 Quote 
Jarno Trulli cause I really miss a lot.
Toni Dubois
(Groep Rookie - 122)

Land:
Frankrijk 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #99 geplaatst Mei 16 2012, 03:16:31 Quote 
It is possible only half of the season, the third driver that is to say Fisico replaced. And next season makes an exchange Sauber Massa -Pérez (Although I prefer Kobayashi!)
Chad Pethybridge
(Groep Rookie - 72)

Land:
Australië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #100 geplaatst Mei 16 2012, 03:16:58 Quote 
Surprised Webber is not on the list, i guess i'm a little patriotic. I think Webber lacks the right stuff to be a number 1 driver, but makes a good number 2, and thats all they need with Alonso there. He can bring some info about the redbull team to ferrari.
Toni Dubois
(Groep Rookie - 122)

Land:
Frankrijk 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #101 geplaatst Mei 16 2012, 03:24:44 Quote 
In after French journalists, the track webber would just a bluff, to get a new contract for red bull
Toni Dubois
(Groep Rookie - 122)

Land:
Frankrijk 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #102 geplaatst Mei 16 2012, 03:33:40 Quote 
From after the same sources, the scuderia would not commit Perez, deem too young.
Apparently the drivers who most likely would be for ferrari:

Sutil, Di Resta and Hulkenberg.

The last mentioned is apparently the favorite, are manager Willi Weber has already discussed with Domenicali
Guillermo Perez
(Groep Rookie - 201)

Land:
Mexico 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (0)   Houd niet van deze post (2)
Oud bericht #103 geplaatst Mei 16 2012, 05:14:16 Quote 
SERGIO ( CHECO ) PEREZ Y VIVA MEXICOOO CABRONES!!!!!!!!!!
Mirsad Pazari
(Groep Rookie - 19)

Land:
Servië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (1)   Houd niet van deze post (3)
Oud bericht #104 geplaatst Mei 16 2012, 09:31:52 Quote 
Giancarlo Fisichella is the one.
Jordan Owens
(Groep Pro - 12)

Land:
Verenigde Staten 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (3)   Houd niet van deze post (0)
Oud bericht #105 geplaatst Mei 17 2012, 06:29:03 Quote 
I'm still not willing to say Massa will be replaced. It's far too early to start saying that. Even given that the odds are against him, it doesn't really matter who Ferrari picks up. At the end of the day, Alonso is their man so I don't see anyone else faring any better than Massa.
Doru Ionut Paraschiv
(Groep Rookie - 123)

Land:
Roemenië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #106 geplaatst Mei 17 2012, 06:56:21 Quote 
Perez fits the Ferrari
Mihkel Einaste
(Groep Rookie - 4)

Land:
Australië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (2)   Houd niet van deze post (1)
Oud bericht #107 geplaatst Mei 17 2012, 11:29:25 Quote 
Cmon, Ferrari will never ever take some old fart into their red arrow, like Alesi, Barrichello or Fisichella...
Gölök Buday
(Groep Rookie - 206)

Land:
Canada 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (1)   Houd niet van deze post (0)
Oud bericht #108 geplaatst Mei 17 2012, 11:33:15 (laatst aangepast Mei 17 2012, 11:34:29 door Gölök Buday) Quote 
If Merc bails they should offer it back to Schumacher. Or Kubica if he returns healthy enough.
Doru Ionut Paraschiv
(Groep Rookie - 123)

Land:
Roemenië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #109 geplaatst Mei 17 2012, 11:57:52 Quote 
old fart:)))) ! True!
Bradley Cox
(Groep Amateur - 31)

Land:
Wales 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #110 geplaatst Mei 17 2012, 13:02:09 Quote 
I would Love to see Rubens Barrichello back in a Ferrari. But that's not going to happen, Nor is Alesi, Schumacher or any other 'Old Fart', might as well throw Villeneuve in for kicks.

Kubica would be a good driver to have - if he hasn't lost his touch.

Webber would be a possibility, good number 2 driver (as previously stated)

Button would still be favourite in my eyes though.

All other contenders are too young, and inexperienced.

Ferrari dont just want 1 Epic driver (Alonso - I'm not a fan though) and a poor(ish) driver Massa.

They want 2 epic drivers who can challenge for One Two's consistently. Not One-Seventeen's.... So currently the two McLaren Drivers are in best contention (However we know the issues with Lewis and the Spaniard), so Button is the man, Kimi wont go back. Vettel wont want to be in the same car as Fernando, he wont have an excuse for not beating him then.
Ernesto Fukaya
(Groep Amateur - 8)

Land:
Brazilië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #111 geplaatst Mei 17 2012, 13:53:32 Quote 
For me is Sergio Perez, he is in the Ferrari driver progam, and do some teste in last season for Scuderia.
Janne Väänänen
(Groep Master - 4)

Land:
Finland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (1)   Houd niet van deze post (1)
Oud bericht #112 geplaatst Mei 17 2012, 13:56:04 Quote 
Quote ( Bradley Cox @ May 17th 2012,13:02:09 )

Ferrari dont just want 1 Epic driver (Alonso - I'm not a fan though) and a poor(ish) driver Massa.

actually, they do. Otherwise Massa would be long gone.

Alonso is at his best when he only has a massa as his 2nd driver, as you can see from this ssn.
Kenneth Finlayson
(Groep Rookie - 85)

Land:
Schotland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #113 geplaatst Mei 17 2012, 13:56:06 (laatst aangepast Mei 17 2012, 13:56:32 door Kenneth Finlayson) Quote 

Kubica would be a good driver to have - if he hasn't lost his touch.

wasn't his touch he lost it was his right arm :P , but really he be luck to back in to any form of racesing let alone F1

[

Vettel wont want to be in the same car as Fernando, he wont have an excuse for not beating him then.

i can tell you now that seb will be in a Ferrari after hes contract runs out which i belive to be in 2016 and nandos contract is 2 years longer so theres a good chances that they will race in the same team if nando run the full length of his contract

Button would still be favourite in my eyes though.

can't see it as he has a 3 year contract with Maclaren but i guess its not the first time he has tryed to get out of an contract early (BAR)

may be worth thinking whos free at the end of the year not who you would like to see in the car

so on the grid first you have Mark who has a year by year contract
then hamation (lol thats not going to happen but whould be funny if it did) next theres schumi but can't help feel if he leaves Merc then he will leave F1 ,
now im not sure how long the 2 lotus boys have but i think they both are on a 1 year contract and both would be good to have in that 2nd seat
force indain again im not sure but i think there on 1 years contracts too , hulk is defo not going to get a chances he maybe on the same amout of races as paul but the year he missed out same to not done his driveing any good , Paul maybe be a good shout and maybe his italan roots will help him
then you got the 2 sauber boy who have to be the favrots to take the seat if anyone both great drivers and sergio is part of the ferrari young drivers program as well as haveing the backing of the son of the richies man in the world will always help stack your claim on any team his only down side is hes only in his 2nd year but personly i don't see that an iuess
2 willams boys are also up for gabs i belive but even in the wake of pastors first race win not sure ether of these two a good enoght to be ferrari drivers when you got such a list to pick from
the STR boy are kind of resived for red bull if them make it so you can count them out
hekki will drive for carham till he leaves F1 he loves it there and the love him and petrov isn't good enoght
Pic is a rookie so can't really say if hes good or not but he dose look like he has some talent but untill he can get a better car hes not going to get a look in at ferrari . Glock lol, enoght said
and you have to be blind or stuped if you think ether of the 2 HRT drivers have a chances

as for guys not in a F1 car I think its highly unlikely that a team that can take there pick of any drive would pick a drive whos isn't already driveing in an F1 car that beening said i still think Will Power would be great , could you image if Lewis did any of the crap he did on massa last year to Will now that would make F1 worth warching lol

ok so with all that beeing said we go back to the same names sergio and mark with an outside shout at paul ,kimi,Kamui and romain
Alessandro Casagrande
(Groep Pro - 1)

Land:
Italië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #114 geplaatst Mei 17 2012, 14:22:44 Quote 
Jacques Villeneuve or, if not possible, Jenson Button :)
Bradley Cox
(Groep Amateur - 31)

Land:
Wales 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #115 geplaatst Mei 17 2012, 14:37:33 (laatst aangepast Mei 17 2012, 14:38:49 door Bradley Cox) Quote 
Quote ( Kenneth Finlayson @ May 17th 2012,13:56:06 )

wasn't his touch he lost it was his right arm :P

Good Point :)

next theres schumi but can't help feel if he leaves Merc then he will leave F1 ,

He wont ever go back to Ferrari - He is only back in F1 because of Ross Brawn. They were together at Benneton, Ferrari and now Mercedes. They are a team and Schuey likes that favouritism that Ross maintains (Not so evident in Mercedes though) but he always had a Number 1 Driver and a Number 2. It was seen with Rubens, Brundle to name a few.

so on the grid first you have Mark who has a year by year contract

If he's not in RedBull he will retire. He threatened to do so a while back... So it wont be long.

Paul maybe be a good shout and maybe his italan roots will help him

I think Paul is actually contracted to Mercedes currently, although racing for F'India. It's similar situation to Perez and Ferrari.

Glock lol, enoght said

Haha So true.

outside shout at paul ,kimi,Kamui and romain

Kimi will never race for Ferrari again... He pissed Stefano off too no end when we was there, hence the contract pay off. They wanted him gone to get Nando in. That Malaysia incident was an issue where he got out of the car at Red Flags and went and got a lollipop haha. Had no intention on racing again that afternoon.

Quote ( Janne Väänänen @ May 17th 2012,13:56:04 )

actually, they do. Otherwise Massa would be long gone.

Completely Disagree there sorry, Why does a team like Ferrari want anything less that achieving a 1-2 finish in every race. They can't afford to have a driver win every race yet have his team mate backing up the pack (with No Point). The likes of RedBull of McLaren will just score multiple podium finishes with both drivers. Ergo - Gaining more points that Ferrari.

It's Ludicrous to think otherwise. Yes I agree they may want a Number 2 Driver, however they dont want a Bad one. They want a Good one who will just do as he (or She) is told; and come second every race.
Jack Benson
(Groep Amateur - 9)

Land:
Engeland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #116 geplaatst Mei 18 2012, 08:38:18 Quote 
Perez, but wasnt Mark Webber a candidate.
Samir Vithani
(Groep Rookie - 264)

Land:
India 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #117 geplaatst Mei 18 2012, 09:27:49 Quote 
if ferrari is aiming for a driver in 2013. how about Robert Kubica?
Marcin Skowronek
(Groep Amateur - 22)

Land:
Polen 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (1)   Houd niet van deze post (2)
Oud bericht #118 geplaatst Mei 18 2012, 09:28:39 Quote 
Robert Kubica is a good driver
Samir Vithani
(Groep Rookie - 264)

Land:
India 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #119 geplaatst Mei 18 2012, 09:29:59 Quote 
Well they can give him a trial this season an update

http://robertscomeback.blogspot.in/2012/04/movie-from-robert...
Wopke Hoekstra
(Groep Amateur - 15)

Land:
Nederland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #120 geplaatst Mei 18 2012, 09:32:00 Quote 
Quote ( Bradley Cox @ May 17th 2012,14:37:33 )

It's Ludicrous to think otherwise. Yes I agree they may want a Number 2 Driver, however they dont want a Bad one. They want a Good one who will just do as he (or She) is told; and come second every race.

But they should have kicked out Massa at the end of 2010 already then, why have they kept him when he is so bad? Yes I know every team wants 1-2 every race, but if they think Massa can do that, they should get a job as clown at the local circus
Pagina « 1 2 3 [45 ... 8 9 10 » Ga naar pagina:

Antwoord op dit bericht