Pagina « 1 2 3 ... 26 [2728 ... 64 65 66 » Ga naar pagina:
Auteur Onderwerp: Euro 2016 Qualifiers 1979 antwoorden
Marko Stojčev
(Groep Master - 3)

Land:
Servië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (1)   Houd niet van deze post (0)
Oud bericht #781 geplaatst Okt 15 2014, 16:24:55 (laatst aangepast Okt 15 2014, 16:54:36 door Marko Stojčev) Quote 
Quote ( Fatjol Lamçja @ October 15th 2014,15:01:42 )

You see , Balaj runs with the flag in his hand

It's worth once more to mention: that flag was not Albanian national flag , that represents national pride, it was an extremist ethnic flag, that offends people in several countries not just Serbia, so why would any Albanian run to protect that, unless they support the idea which that flag represents???
And that is not making them sportsmen, that makes them national extremist, too...

Quote ( Fatjol Lamçja @ October 15th 2014,13:38:13 )

and you'll see the difference :D They're welcome, We'll not give a ..... :D

Bullshit!
And everyone here, including yourself, knows that...

Quote ( Goran Slunjski @ October 15th 2014,12:18:21 )

They have done same things in game against us

True, but maybe you can take time and explain to general public here what "Srbe na vrbe" means, and who uses this chorus.
Just don't play innocent here, please.
Matej Kovačić
(Groep Rookie - 161)

Land:
Kroatië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (0)   Houd niet van deze post (0)
Oud bericht #782 geplaatst Okt 15 2014, 16:59:48 (laatst aangepast Okt 15 2014, 17:03:41 door Matej Kovačić) Quote 

It's not the whole nations fault,it's just a group of people who can't forget the past.
Well said. Obviously what happened was crazy, but I can understand why people would do what they did on either side.

This is typical Balkan thinking. More concerned with this type of bullshit rather then looking at how bad and corrupt all of our countries are.
Marko Stojčev
(Groep Master - 3)

Land:
Servië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #783 geplaatst Okt 15 2014, 17:04:31 (laatst aangepast Okt 15 2014, 17:06:32 door Marko Stojčev) Quote 
Quote ( Matej Kovačić @ October 15th 2014,16:59:48 )

It's not the whole nations fault,it's just a group of people who can't forget the past.

I agree with that too, but unless we are ready to admit that there are those groups of people on every side - Serbian, Albanian, Croatian... - and as long as we claim it only on one side, (while the others are of course completely innocent), then we'll never move forward...
Janne Väänänen
(Groep Pro - 21)

Land:
Finland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #784 geplaatst Okt 15 2014, 17:41:10 Quote 
Quote ( Marius Ruţa @ October 15th 2014,08:46:22 )

We were awful until Sanmartean was brought on.

Yh you were way crappier than I expected to see, I've seen you play a lot better in previous games. Sadly we managed to be even more incompetent.
Marius Ruţa
(Groep Amateur - 75)

Land:
Roemenië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #785 geplaatst Okt 15 2014, 17:42:06 (laatst aangepast Okt 15 2014, 17:48:59 door Marius Ruţa) Quote 
Quote ( Janne Väänänen @ October 15th 2014,17:41:10 )

Yh you were way crappier than I expected to see, I've seen you play a lot better in previous games. Sadly we managed to be even more incompetent.

Must`ve been some games since Hagi`s days, because, with few exceptions, we`ve been crap ever since. :P

Anyway, we`re looking good, now we need to not screw up against Northern Ireland next month.
Michael Winkley
(Groep Amateur - 61)

Land:
Wales 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (2)   Houd niet van deze post (0)
Oud bericht #786 geplaatst Okt 15 2014, 18:54:15 Quote 
Quote ( Samoeni Albanalopolis @ October 15th 2014,00:17:01 )

Quote ( Michael Winkley @ October 14th 2014,22:28:55 )

of Serbian players to attempt to remove it respectfully, Someone teach this guy a bit of history. I am taking history lessons from a guy who doesn't know a crap about Albania and Serbian history. A war that has almost 100 years.Quote ( Lee Ifans @ October 14th 2014,23:49:36 )

I already took it back but no one has told me what a bengalo is yet. Firework something you hit people and they hit our defender at the corner.

Anyway, Serbian federation said no fans will be on stadium. Because they know how they are. They offended the English team U21 for having black people.
Problem is no one loves Albania. Simply as that. There isn't a single European country who will say "Hey we support that state".

We are 50% Muslims and 40% Ortdox and 10% Catholics. Yeah we are that country who stopped the Turks from invavading Vatican to protect catholism. And after that Vatican made a pact with Turks to attack us but Vatican would be safe. That's who we are. We are those who protect 1 million jews during genocid, each year we get thanks from Israel but world seems to close an eye to our good behaviour.

Fans hitting our players is normal for the people here. They wonder how the flag got inside not how are players were hit by fans and even Serbian players.

They forgot there is gonna be a return match and oh boys, they better not come at all. Serbians were really nice to us when I think what's going to happen in Albania. I really hope a sniper don't kill any Serbian player because that would be tragic.

They closed the roads to deny Albanians to come, but they forgot Eagles come from the sky.

Have a nice day, Anti-Albanian Europe :)

Quote ( Dimitris Glynos @ October 15th 2014,00:16:57 )

he burn greek flag when he celebrate in center of athens....

And you killed it? The civilized Greeks killed him? He didn't burn anything, just Greek lies as always. The spoil country of Europe, Greece.
Not anymore actually.

I try to refrain from talking to idiots, but sometimes I just have to.
The guy was pulling down on the cords that attached the flag to the drone; he was trying to pull the drone down. What the rubber duck is a flying contraption doing anywhere near a football stadium.
Plead your innocence all you like, but the problem is that the damned incident was broadcast on worldwide TV; we all saw the crazy Albanian footballer react like a moron. What happened afterwards can't entirely be said to be unexpected.

I really don't know what history as got to do with football; we let the Germans and Italians compete after all,and what of the war criminal countries like the US, UK, Russia and the like? It is simple; keep your shit in your own toilet....football has no place for BS politics. The fact that people still behave like braindead fanatics over nationality is beyond me; people wonder why the human race is the worst thing that has ever happened to this universe.
Michael Winkley
(Groep Amateur - 61)

Land:
Wales 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (2)   Houd niet van deze post (0)
Oud bericht #787 geplaatst Okt 15 2014, 19:11:49 Quote 
Quote ( Samoeni Albanalopolis @ October 15th 2014,01:11:58 )

I don't talk with noobs. They teach us 2 different history books, Albanian and World History. In Wales only one and that is God save the queen.

Please.

They also teach us not to believe that our country is the greatest, and only, thing since sliced bread.

You made a stupid point about religion earlier, thinking that there aren't any in the UK, France, Holland, plus pretty much everywhere else in the world. 80% of the people I work with are muslims, yet none of them claim to being victimized because of their religion. Why not? Because race and religion doesn't need to come up in any discussion between civilized people.
Konrad Świderski
(Groep Master - 4)

Land:
Polen 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #788 geplaatst Okt 15 2014, 19:13:37 Quote 
I'm just curious why UEFA havn't decided forbid Albania and Serbia play each other in one group (likewise Russia vs Georgia, Giblartar vs Spain etc.) as they could've known about conflict in there, especially looking at Kosovian conflict and its results. I know sport should be above politics, but people are envious, and they can take any reason to fight against each other. I
Michael Winkley
(Groep Amateur - 61)

Land:
Wales 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (2)   Houd niet van deze post (1)
Oud bericht #789 geplaatst Okt 15 2014, 19:21:32 Quote 
Quote ( Samoeni Albanalopolis @ October 15th 2014,02:05:36 )

Quote ( Lee Ifans @ October 15th 2014,02:03:09 )

Tonight Albania proved we can't have nice things. You were right. Just say I don't love Albanians.

Wales being England's bitch. They taught the dogs even how to protect the enemies. Haha, filfthy dogs.

Whose bitch is Albania then?
That's right; nobody wants you, like a dog with three legs, no tail, and missing one eye. But, of course, the most beautiful dog in the world; one that can shit on its neighbour's property with impunity.

A couple of long words in there, so take your time to understand them.

Michael Winkley
(Groep Amateur - 61)

Land:
Wales 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #790 geplaatst Okt 15 2014, 19:26:51 Quote 
Quote ( Samoeni Albanalopolis @ October 15th 2014,02:21:00 )

Quote ( Marko Stojčev @ October 15th 2014,02:17:02 )

Quote ( Samoeni Albanalopolis @ October 15th 2014,02:10:18 )

Crazy people are a lot my friend like those who invaded the pitch. But you had few cops that was the problem. How can 300 hundred cops protect the players, how?

After the invade cops came and it became 4000 thosuand. Where was this cops before?

Yes, organization was likely not good enough, and there was a bengalos and crackers on the pitch, but that already happened round the world.

But, the hell broke lose after planned and organized drone ethnic provocation, that is never seen before in modern sports...
And that one is not on Serbian side... I'm sorry for the provoce seriously I am. You are Serbian, and I can talk normal to you. Lee is from Wales, hells know what he is they change the flag as a piece of toilet papper and keeps bullying here like he knew Serbian Albanian conflict.

You did, I did, me and you can discuss about this but I cannot let a silly Uk guy talk shit without knowing anything.

I thank you for your kindness and polite way of talking. "Hvala" for that.

His wife his Venezuelan, hence he uses her flag. I once asked for a Gambian flag. Hold on one second, I asked for the flag of an Islamic nation. Fry me now.

Your flag shouldn't define whom you are. Only a xenophobic moron lives behind a flag.
Michael Winkley
(Groep Amateur - 61)

Land:
Wales 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #791 geplaatst Okt 15 2014, 19:33:59 (laatst aangepast Okt 15 2014, 19:35:21 door Michael Winkley) Quote 
Quote ( Mark Webster @ October 15th 2014,11:02:46 )

I think it’s a good thing that politics is coming more into football. We live in a world that is the way it is because of civilian inaction and refusal to bring governments to account for their deliberations.

Serbia refuses to recognise Kosovo and its independence? If a country wants to be independent it should be, whether that’s Kosovo or Catalonia or any other nation. Not to mention the historical genocide.

All that on top of the open racism you find in Serbia and many other countries in Eastern Europe? Make the national team play behind closed doors until their fans learn that this behaviour is unacceptable.

I've met one or five dozen racist Albanians in my time, and I've only met one or five dozen Albanians.

I quite clearly don't appreciate it when a bunch of tossers make monkey chants towards my friends.
Phil Maunder
(Groep Pro - 12)

Land:
Engeland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #792 geplaatst Okt 15 2014, 19:34:38 Quote 
I'm not xenophobic.

In fact, I've never even been to xenophobia
Antonio Sholla
(Groep Amateur - 43)

Land:
Albanië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (4)   Houd niet van deze post (0)
Oud bericht #793 geplaatst Okt 15 2014, 19:58:53 Quote 
its such a shame that a football match ended in fights in racist and hateful slogans but the most of all some individual here are defending one or the other side degrading this discussion that's ridiculous and unacceptable some forum moderator should delete their comments automatically.....both side should know that there ARE NOT god and bad nation there are god and bad people..... those people yesterday and their sick nationalism does not represent the whole respective nations...at least this is what i want to believe
Alihan Zor
(Groep Amateur - 107)

Land:
Turkije 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #794 geplaatst Okt 15 2014, 20:08:52 Quote 
I just read that UEFA banned Albania and Serbia from Euro 2016,dunno if it is correct?
Marius Ruţa
(Groep Amateur - 75)

Land:
Roemenië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #795 geplaatst Okt 15 2014, 20:10:49 Quote 
It`s not.

Disciplinary proceedings have been opened against the Football Association of Serbia (FSS) for the setting off/throwing of fireworks and missiles (Article 16(2b & c) UEFA Disciplinary Regulations), crowd disturbance (Art. 16(2h) DR), field invasion by supporters (Art. 16(2a) DR), insufficient organisation (Art. 16(1) DR) and use of a laser pointer (Art. 16(2d) DR).

Proceedings have also been opened against the Football Association of Albania (FShF) for refusing to play (Art. 27(1) UEFA Competition Regulations) and the display of an illicit banner (Art. 16(2e) DR)

The case will be dealt with by the UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body on 23 October.”
Fatjol Lamçja
(Groep Amateur - 115)

Land:
Albanië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #796 geplaatst Okt 15 2014, 21:16:27 (laatst aangepast Okt 15 2014, 21:17:54 door Fatjol Lamçja) Quote 
Quote ( Marko Stojčev @ October 15th 2014,16:24:55 )

Bullshit!
And everyone here, including yourself, knows that...

Just some months ago, in the middle of Tirana, at the inaguration of an orthodox church/cathedral, the Serbian flag right there, a Serbian priest or whatever you call them, lead the event - and nothing Happened. - you can check it yourself.

UEFa point : "Football Association of Albania (FShF) for refusing to play" How the hell can u continue the match after all that.
Anyway bad news that players like Cana, Xhaka, Lila may get banned for some matches.
Marius Ruţa
(Groep Amateur - 75)

Land:
Roemenië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #797 geplaatst Okt 15 2014, 21:25:32 (laatst aangepast Okt 15 2014, 21:48:53 door Marius Ruţa) Quote 
Quote ( Fatjol Lamçja @ October 15th 2014,21:16:27 )

Just some months ago, in the middle of Tirana, at the inaguration of an orthodox church/cathedral, the Serbian flag right there, a Serbian priest or whatever you call them, lead the event - and nothing Happened. - you can check it yourself.

Don`t compare a church inauguration with a football match. Firstly, because they`re two different events, and secondly, because there`s different classes of people attending every event.
Stuart McIntyre
(Groep Pro - 21)

Land:
Schotland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #798 geplaatst Okt 15 2014, 21:32:35 Quote 
Quote ( Fatjol Lamçja @ October 15th 2014,21:16:27 )

UEFa point : "Football Association of Albania (FShF) for refusing to play" How the hell can u continue the match after all that.

That's a decision for the referee and officials, if they decide the game should go ahead then teams should play, don't know if that was the case though.
João Monteiro2
(Groep Elite)

Land:
Portugal 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #799 geplaatst Okt 15 2014, 21:46:27 Quote 
Quote ( Michael Winkley @ October 15th 2014,19:26:51 )

Only a xenophobic moron lives behind a flag

like!

btw,
Do you know how Spanish people refer to Portuguese people?
...and we had so many quarrels since the XII century.
Marius Ruţa
(Groep Amateur - 75)

Land:
Roemenië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #800 geplaatst Okt 15 2014, 21:48:17 Quote 
Quote ( João Monteiro @ October 15th 2014,21:46:27 )

btw,

Erm...Portuguese? :P
João Monteiro2
(Groep Elite)

Land:
Portugal 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #801 geplaatst Okt 15 2014, 21:49:35 Quote 
worst
:-)
Stuart McIntyre
(Groep Pro - 21)

Land:
Schotland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (3)   Houd niet van deze post (0)
Oud bericht #802 geplaatst Okt 15 2014, 21:50:59 Quote 
To call Portugal from Spain, dial:
00 - 351 - Area Code - Land Phone Number
00 - 351 - 9 Digit Mobile Number
Fatjol Lamçja
(Groep Amateur - 115)

Land:
Albanië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #803 geplaatst Okt 15 2014, 21:54:12 Quote 
Quote ( Marius Ruţa @ October 15th 2014,21:25:32 )

Don`t compare a church inauguration with a football match. Firstly, because there`s two different events, and secondly, because they`re different classes of people attending every event.
you got an point, but still an Open event , at our capital , infront of all our country, Anybody could be present there, If there are such dumb, violent people , they can ruin anything , no matter what event it is, but it did not happen.

Quote ( Stuart McIntyre @ October 15th 2014,21:32:35 )

That's a decision for the referee and officials, if they decide the game should go ahead then teams should play, don't know if that was the case though.
Referees decides about that, yes.. but Check photos and videos. Our players have been attacked by the fans , Kukeli broke his nose, Lenjani got some signs/damage at his neck
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/10/15/1413358129160_wps_...

Would you dave to continiue the match after such stuff happen? They just watch : "security"
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/10/15/1413358049346_wps_...

Who would decide to continue the match after all that? The situation would've gone worse.
Lee Ifans
(Groep Amateur - 96)

Land:
Venezuela 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #804 geplaatst Okt 15 2014, 21:54:34 Quote 
Quote ( Fatjol Lamçja @ October 15th 2014,10:48:22 )

You calling us 3RD world morons

I did nothing of the sort. You are nothing but a pathetic little liar.
João Monteiro2
(Groep Elite)

Land:
Portugal 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #805 geplaatst Okt 15 2014, 21:55:21 Quote 
Quote ( Stuart McIntyre @ October 15th 2014,21:50:59 )

To call Portugal from Spain, dial:
00 - 351 - Area Code - Land Phone Number
00 - 351 - 9 Digit Mobile Number

You are a true "conesseur"
;-)
Michael Winkley
(Groep Amateur - 61)

Land:
Wales 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #806 geplaatst Okt 15 2014, 21:57:45 Quote 
Quote ( Marius Ruţa @ October 15th 2014,21:48:17 )

Quote ( João Monteiro @ October 15th 2014,21:46:27 )

btw,
Erm...Portuguese? :P

Nope, the Spanish just miss out one of the Us; really pisses them off. :)
João Monteiro2
(Groep Elite)

Land:
Portugal 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #807 geplaatst Okt 15 2014, 22:00:29 Quote 
Quote ( Michael Winkley @ October 15th 2014,21:57:45 )

Nope, the Spanish just miss out one of the Us; really pisses them off. :)

wrong answer.
We never were Spain.
Portugal is older than Spain
Michael Winkley
(Groep Amateur - 61)

Land:
Wales 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #808 geplaatst Okt 15 2014, 22:02:10 Quote 
Do they call you Grandpa?
João Monteiro2
(Groep Elite)

Land:
Portugal 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #809 geplaatst Okt 15 2014, 22:02:29 Quote 
nope!
Julio Asencio
(Groep Amateur - 122)

Land:
Spanje 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #810 geplaatst Okt 15 2014, 22:03:05 Quote 
Lol. We don't care about the Portuguese people :D I recognise we have a lovely name to refer to French people but not Portuguese.
Pagina « 1 2 3 ... 26 [2728 ... 64 65 66 » Ga naar pagina:

Antwoord op dit bericht