Pagina « 1 2 3 [4 Ga naar pagina:
Auteur Onderwerp: Congrats Dede! 99 antwoorden
Adonijah Kenneth
(Groep Amateur - 86)

Land:
Filipijnen 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (1)   Houd niet van deze post (0)
Oud bericht #91 geplaatst Jan 13 2021, 15:13:41 Quote 
grats
Manuel Cidade
(Groep Amateur - 72)

Land:
Portugal 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #92 geplaatst Jan 13 2021, 15:28:13 Quote 
Congrats Andrea!...
Andrea Squizzato1
(Groep Elite)

Land:
Italië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (38)   Houd niet van deze post (0)
Oud bericht #93 geplaatst Jan 13 2021, 23:57:14 (laatst aangepast Jan 13 2021, 23:58:14 door Andrea Squizzato) Quote 
Thanks everyone! I agree I'm not the best manager in the game, so I dedicate this victory to the ones who know not to have the same talent/skills as Roland, Jan, Yug.. (just to name the obvious and the ones I know better).

This is a proof that with some personal efforts and a great team work anything is possible! Wish you all to achieve this one day, keep working hard together with your mates and you'll get there!

I would like to thank all the guys who helped Nuvolari grow in all these years, and to those who will do it in the future. It would be quite obvious to thank the current team composition for the great results we've achieved lately, so I will skip it and mention a few less known managers instead:

Marco Predappio - Thanks for picking me into Nuvolari project, trusting me to share code and knowledge since the beginning, supporting the team even when you had no more time for playing the game!

Gino Zernani - Thanks for your big contribution to Nuvolari. Young Nuvolari's probably don't know that behind the tools they are using there is a genious manager who worked hard to understand how the game works.

Ayman Daher - I am very sad about RL issues and wish everything gets fixed as soon as possible. You've been the real hidden leader of Nuvolari, you are a great mate and a great man

Ricardo Antunes
(Groep Pro - 18)

Land:
Portugal 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (2)   Houd niet van deze post (0)
Oud bericht #94 geplaatst Jan 14 2021, 00:08:33 Quote 
Dino Miles is proud of you, my boy.
Asdrúbal Corral
(Groep Amateur - 35)

Land:
Brazilië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #95 geplaatst Jan 14 2021, 05:52:35 Quote 
Congratulations, Andrea!!!
Sean Hillier
(Groep Amateur - 66)

Land:
Australië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #96 geplaatst Jan 14 2021, 10:23:38 Quote 
Official Forum Congrats to our Leader Dede, and the force that is..Nuvolari...
Gino Zernani
(Groep Amateur - 22)

Land:
Italië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (12)   Houd niet van deze post (0)
Oud bericht #97 geplaatst Jan 14 2021, 15:31:13 (laatst aangepast Jan 14 2021, 15:35:55 door Gino Zernani) Quote 
Quote ( Andrea Squizzato @ January 13th 2021,23:57:14 )

Thanks everyone! I agree I'm not the best manager in the game, so I dedicate this victory to the ones who know not to have the same talent/skills as Roland, Jan, Yug.. (just to name the obvious and the ones I know better).

This is a proof that with some personal efforts and a great team work anything is possible! Wish you all to achieve this one day, keep working hard together with your mates and you'll get there!

I would like to thank all the guys who helped Nuvolari grow in all these years, and to those who will do it in the future. It would be quite obvious to thank the current team composition for the great results we've achieved lately, so I will skip it and mention a few less known managers instead:

Marco Predappio - Thanks for picking me into Nuvolari project, trusting me to share code and knowledge since the beginning, supporting the team even when you had no more time for playing the game!

Gino Zernani - Thanks for your big contribution to Nuvolari. Young Nuvolari's probably don't know that behind the tools they are using there is a genious manager who worked hard to understand how the game works.

Ayman Daher - I am very sad about RL issues and wish everything gets fixed as soon as possible. You've been the real hidden leader of Nuvolari, you are a great mate and a great man

So cute, deduz…

Well, let me be considered as the speaker of the 3 old walhruses above mentioned. Also let me use my own personal "ginish" language.

What a champion is.

A champ is who acts with heart and think with brain. Always
A champ is a genuinely generous person, unregarding his own results. Always
A champ is a person who fights in a loyal way and respects his opponents. Always

You ALWAYS have been like that, so, believe me, you don't need any cup next to your name to call you champ: simply remain as you are...
and don't forget we hate you!

Ahmet Sonverdi
(Groep Master - 4)

Land:
Turkije 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #98 geplaatst Jan 15 2021, 12:25:42 Quote 
Congrats, Sculozzato! :)
Arnaud de Marneffe
(Groep Master - 3)

Land:
België 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #99 geplaatst Jan 15 2021, 12:30:40 Quote 
Congratzzz, well done champ' !
Klas Britse
(Groep Elite)

Land:
Zweden 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #100 geplaatst Jan 17 2021, 11:06:04 Quote 
Congratz, well done Andrea!
Pagina « 1 2 3 [4 Ga naar pagina:

Antwoord op dit bericht