Pagina « 1 2 3 ... 11 [1213 14 » Ga naar pagina:
Auteur Onderwerp: Rookie - 122 416 antwoorden
Andrew Massey
(Groep Rookie - 122)

Land:
Engeland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (1)   Houd niet van deze post (0)
Oud bericht #331 geplaatst Nov 30 2011, 19:09:32 Quote 
yeah i just spent the whole of last season training my driver in whats required to do well in rookie and he should at least take me to pro with more training, i should also save more money in amateur this time with him being cheap and not like $1.8mill a race like my last driver.
Patrick Libaros
(Groep Rookie - 122)

Land:
Frankrijk 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (0)   Houd niet van deze post (0)
Oud bericht #332 geplaatst Nov 30 2011, 20:39:56 Quote 
Yes it is on, you are going to save money anything that with this polite, it is already her(its) of taken I hopes that he(she,it) will walk(work) for you
Radek Pilarski
(Groep Rookie - 122)

Land:
Polen 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #333 geplaatst Dec 2 2011, 08:00:01 Quote 
Well done Patrick - you won whit Andrew - reverence . It was very difficult race - my respect to all who took a podium .
Radek Pilarski
(Groep Rookie - 122)

Land:
Polen 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #334 geplaatst Dec 2 2011, 08:08:37 Quote 
Andrew - thanks for friend's list. Take you a revenge today ? I take a pleasure in race with you all , gentlemen . Good luck in today race .
Andrew Massey
(Groep Rookie - 122)

Land:
Engeland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #335 geplaatst Dec 2 2011, 17:58:24 Quote 
No revenge really radek, id just be happy to promote again whether in 1st or 3rd. That last race I got the strategy wrong, went for a 1 stop but the rain messed up my race. But then again it messed a lot people up. And in doing that did me favour. I was lucky to finish in 2nd really but all that fuel slowed me down.
Andrew Massey
(Groep Rookie - 122)

Land:
Engeland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #336 geplaatst Dec 2 2011, 22:51:40 Quote 
thats now my fourth random of the season but i finished yet another podium, suppose i cant complain, just yet another win taken away. but nevertheless congrats to patrick on your 2nd win in a row, even though you got 1st on your last lap. still enjoyed watching that race though. well done guys.
Patrick Libaros
(Groep Rookie - 122)

Land:
Frankrijk 
Gecertificeerd: 
Vind dit een toffe post (2)   Houd niet van deze post (0)
Oud bericht #337 geplaatst Dec 3 2011, 00:19:16 Quote 
Thank you Andrew, but there nothing to say! The second place(square) went to me very well, especially that he(it) had made a great running(race), in stands(pits) perfect, for me it has me offaire 10 pionts:), but 8 went to me very well, misses him(it) gasoline(essence) it is all the difference.
Patrick Libaros
(Groep Rookie - 122)

Land:
Frankrijk 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #338 geplaatst Dec 3 2011, 00:33:40 Quote 
Of agreements with you Radek, I too take some maintaining pleasure it is true that it is warm in more it is the environment(middle) of season, but there I cross that I was lucky, and it will be necessary to count on me.;)
Radek Pilarski
(Groep Rookie - 122)

Land:
Polen 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #339 geplaatst Dec 3 2011, 08:32:41 Quote 
Patrick - very big congratulations for you second win in this season !!
Fantastic race and you are really good manager . You have a super strategy in every race . It is some incredible !!!
Radek Pilarski
(Groep Rookie - 122)

Land:
Polen 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #340 geplaatst Dec 3 2011, 08:40:07 Quote 
Andrew - you've got a simply road(?) to promotion . I wish you it very , very cordial . Your problem with random - it is proof that you are very strong manager . And you are still on the top . Congratulations !!
Patrick Libaros
(Groep Rookie - 122)

Land:
Frankrijk 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #341 geplaatst Dec 3 2011, 14:38:48 Quote 
Thank you Radek, but I was lucky, I see that you hold well your place(square) too.:)
Dair Lago
(Groep Rookie - 122)

Land:
Slovenië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #342 geplaatst Dec 3 2011, 17:47:57 Quote 
Congratulatons to everybody, it was a great race. I got to 8th place in last lap, a lot of luck for me. But still I have a lot to learn.
Radek Pilarski
(Groep Rookie - 122)

Land:
Polen 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #343 geplaatst Dec 5 2011, 09:51:05 Quote 
Welcome , gentlemans . I think that this race will be very difficult and unpredictable . My strategy on this race is extremally (?). I fear my idea for race !! Really !! But I wish you good luck . Dair - it is honour for me that you are my cup-opponent .
Dair Lago
(Groep Rookie - 122)

Land:
Slovenië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #344 geplaatst Dec 6 2011, 00:52:11 Quote 
Radek, thank you for compliment. In cup competition it will be hard to go to next stage, most of the times you had better result than me.
But maybe luck will be on my side. Who knows...

For the rest of the season I have doubts. Try to promote or learn another season and find cheaper driver?
Radek Pilarski
(Groep Rookie - 122)

Land:
Polen 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #345 geplaatst Dec 9 2011, 11:26:41 Quote 
Dair - i think will be 2:0 for you after today race . I wish you better position than my . And good luck for everybody , gentlemens .
Dair Lago
(Groep Rookie - 122)

Land:
Slovenië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #346 geplaatst Dec 9 2011, 17:51:30 Quote 
I don't know. Just looking at starting grid, my bet would be on you.
But weather conditions are 40% - 70% rain for half a race, it could be a thriller. :)

Anyhow, good luck to everybody.
Radek Pilarski
(Groep Rookie - 122)

Land:
Polen 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #347 geplaatst Dec 9 2011, 21:46:49 Quote 
Dair - on 52 lap you are better and i think you'll be better on finish , because i must take 1 pit stop yet .
Radek Pilarski
(Groep Rookie - 122)

Land:
Polen 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #348 geplaatst Dec 9 2011, 21:53:34 Quote 
Rain one lap late !!!
Radek Pilarski
(Groep Rookie - 122)

Land:
Polen 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #349 geplaatst Dec 9 2011, 21:58:38 Quote 
I go to sleep . It is to much nerve-racking .
Andrew Massey
(Groep Rookie - 122)

Land:
Engeland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #350 geplaatst Dec 9 2011, 22:08:16 Quote 
virabi: aka the luckiest manager on GPRO
Dair Lago
(Groep Rookie - 122)

Land:
Slovenië 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #351 geplaatst Dec 10 2011, 00:38:02 Quote 
Interesting race. Starting on wet tyres and little bit more fuel would be better strategy, at least that's how it looks to me. Vuckovic made brilliant start on wets, but second rain period ruined his race. I was lucky rain didn't start 3 laps latter, I would need another stop to change to wets.
Patrick Libaros
(Groep Rookie - 122)

Land:
Frankrijk 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #352 geplaatst Dec 28 2011, 17:52:09 Quote 
Hello to everybody, I believe that the mass is said, but I am on that I shall not remain for a long time amateur, because I have not assé expèrience:)
Andrew Massey
(Groep Rookie - 122)

Land:
Engeland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #353 geplaatst Dec 28 2011, 18:24:15 Quote 
hey patrick, if you need some tips on how to survive in amateur feel free to message me, and well done this season btw
Patrick Libaros
(Groep Rookie - 122)

Land:
Frankrijk 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #354 geplaatst Dec 28 2011, 21:45:05 (laatst aangepast Dec 28 2011, 21:48:28 door Patrick Libaros) Quote 
I thank you Andrew, it is true I shall have surement of the problémes, he(she,it) will with pleasure be to have some advice(councils), to maintain me with 10 points around Amateur. I saw that you manage well the races(shopping) and the finances:), it is the key to success;)
Radek Pilarski
(Groep Rookie - 122)

Land:
Polen 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #355 geplaatst Dec 30 2011, 11:17:27 Quote 
Andrew , Aryan and Patrick - congratulations . You are in Amateur . I wish you that you are staying there on next seasson and you'll get promotion high . I'd like forget about last race - it was my big defeat . My driver motivation(?) fell to 45 !!! I don't know how it is possible . And good luck for all in today race and in last race in this seasson in Tuesday . See you in next seasson !!! And Dair - you stay here or get promotion ?
Andrew Massey
(Groep Rookie - 122)

Land:
Engeland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #356 geplaatst Dec 30 2011, 12:30:15 Quote 
Hey radek, cheers mate I hope you do well next season. I see a big improvement in your races this season compared to last season. Keep up the good work. As for your motivation drop this is down to the fact you were -15 million negative or more before the last race. Being that negative removes all motivation. Then of course you made money in the last race, and of course you are no longer -15mill or more. And your race result wasn't so bad and that is why you gained back 45 motivation.
Patrick Libaros
(Groep Rookie - 122)

Land:
Frankrijk 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #357 geplaatst Dec 30 2011, 13:56:30 Quote 
Thank you Radek, me saw your season, and you became good, I shall not be surprised that you are in 4 first ones the next season.
Patrick Libaros
(Groep Rookie - 122)

Land:
Frankrijk 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #358 geplaatst Dec 30 2011, 23:29:26 Quote 
Hello Andrew, it was a beautiful running(race):), but he(she,it) was hard to hold you a distance, I believed that you were going to catch up me over the end;)
Andrew Massey
(Groep Rookie - 122)

Land:
Engeland 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #359 geplaatst Dec 30 2011, 23:54:26 (laatst aangepast Dec 30 2011, 23:55:58 door Andrew Massey) Quote 
Yeah I didnt use any driver risks that race as I was on tyres which wore faster than yours so didn't wanna risk using any risk and pitting 3 times. rather surprised I kept up pace with you with no risks. Well done though mate you deserved to win.
My first pit time was over 8 seconds slower than yours but on the second pit I gained only 4 seconds back so it looks like ill have to have a meeting with my pit crew lol.

Good luck with amateur next season. i have decided not to update my car for the last race as we get free car parts next season. plus i also have to mess up the race to get my driver overall down to at least 110 so I can extend the contract next season.

well done to whoever gets a podium in the next race. I just feel keeping my driver and saving money is more important than trying to win 1 race when i have already promoted. I have enjoyed this season and thank you all for racing against me.
Patrick Libaros
(Groep Rookie - 122)

Land:
Frankrijk 
Gecertificeerd: 
Oud bericht #360 geplaatst Dec 31 2011, 00:17:18 Quote 
Yes, you are right stands(pits) shall have been able to make differences to gain(win) the running(race), for me it is the similar for the car, he(it) is going to have of the breakage for my last running(race) there, I have to save;)
Pagina « 1 2 3 ... 11 [1213 14 » Ga naar pagina:

Antwoord op dit bericht