Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Formula One forum > Is Nico Rosberg the worst F1 Workld Champion ever? YES! Добави тази тема към игнорираните теми Добави тази тема към наблюдаваните теми
Страница [12 3 ... 6 7 8 » Отиди на страница:
Автор Тема: Is Nico Rosberg the worst F1 Workld Champion ever? YES! 213 отговори
James Keeble
(Група Amateur - 1)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (20)   Не харесвам това мнение (85)
Старо мнение #1 публикувано 9 Дек 2016 г. 10:55:44 Цитат 
Well I’ve been banned for a month for no reason by KP, I wonder if KP had to pay £1 for every ban he gives out whether he would be so hasty?
But I’m now back and have a lot of catching up to do! This topic is to suggest that Nico Rosberg (pussy) is the worst f1 world champion in history. I mean come on what a dork he is! I know many champions have only won with 1 team but he hasn’t even won a race in another car. It purely is down to the car with this German. Not like another certain German who is the best driver of all time Sir Michael Schumacher.

We all know Nico got lucky this season and without Malaysia Hamilton would have walked the championship by another 20 or so points, he has got nothing to offer. No raw speed or aggression. Has he ever actually overtaken Hamilton on track? For me he has to be the worst world champion ever surely? If this topic was worse drivers to win a race he would also be up there with crashtor Maldonado.

And as for quitting like a little pussy well that was the final nail in the coffin to say that he will never be accepted as a world champion. To leave his team in this situation is not the act of a champion it is the act of a pussy! And a quitter. I never liked Rosberg a lot, he is a dry lunch but now after all this saying “we did it” no you didn’t do it. Hamilton car failed which let you do it.

Rant over; we all know he’s the worst world champion in history.
Andrey Baydin
(Група Amateur - 87)

Страна:
Руската федерация 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (6)   Не харесвам това мнение (0)
Старо мнение #2 публикувано 9 Дек 2016 г. 11:01:39 Цитат 
I like you James.
James Keeble
(Група Amateur - 1)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (1)   Не харесвам това мнение (3)
Старо мнение #3 публикувано 9 Дек 2016 г. 11:03:05 Цитат 
I've been banned for a month but am normally on the forums a fair bit.
Niels Wolters
(Група Master - 5)

Страна:
Холандия 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (8)   Не харесвам това мнение (4)
Старо мнение #4 публикувано 9 Дек 2016 г. 11:04:06 Цитат 
still he is world champion....and Hamilton is not that bad, so to keep him behind you even with the bad luck he had is still quite good

I know if Rosberg would have been under pressure from RB and Ferrari more often and would have gotten into real fights, he would never come out on top....
the worst ... hard to say
Paulo Pinto1
(Група Master - 5)

Страна:
Португалия 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (8)   Не харесвам това мнение (13)
Старо мнение #5 публикувано 9 Дек 2016 г. 11:05:23 Цитат 
For me he is definitely the worst champion I ever saw racing and I am very happy to see him leaving F1.
James Keeble
(Група Amateur - 1)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (1)   Не харесвам това мнение (1)
Старо мнение #6 публикувано 9 Дек 2016 г. 11:05:49 Цитат 
who would you say is worse than him?!
Niels Wolters
(Група Master - 5)

Страна:
Холандия 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (5)   Не харесвам това мнение (1)
Старо мнение #7 публикувано 9 Дек 2016 г. 11:07:13 Цитат 
I also never could grasp Button winning in the Brawn, but ok you are English I get it :P
James Keeble
(Група Amateur - 1)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (1)   Не харесвам това мнение (9)
Старо мнение #8 публикувано 9 Дек 2016 г. 11:08:02 Цитат 
how did I know buttons name would crop up! hes far superior to rosberg and has won in 2 different cars.
Marius Ruţa
(Група Amateur - 70)

Страна:
Румъния 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (4)   Не харесвам това мнение (0)
Старо мнение #9 публикувано 9 Дек 2016 г. 11:09:45 Цитат 
Quote ( James Keeble @ December 9th 2016,11:08:02 )

how did I know buttons name would crop up! hes far superior to rosberg and has won in 2 different cars.

Three, he also won with BAR Honda. :)
Niels Wolters
(Група Master - 5)

Страна:
Холандия 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (0)   Не харесвам това мнение (2)
Старо мнение #10 публикувано 9 Дек 2016 г. 11:10:54 Цитат 
Quote ( James Keeble @ December 9th 2016,11:08:02 )

how did I know buttons name would crop up!

Button and Rosberg are both not pure racers, that's why.
They both don't overtake unless they are in a far superior car.

But I do agree, although in the best car last 3 years (Merc) the only thing Rosberg did was beat a teammate who lost some points on the way.
Only thing Rosberg gets credits for is getting his starting procedure under control, while Hamilton (the lazy ass) thought he could get away with not working on the procedure harder.

Timotej Andonovski
(Група Amateur - 39)

Страна:
Северна Македония 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (37)   Не харесвам това мнение (3)
Старо мнение #11 публикувано 9 Дек 2016 г. 11:18:55 (редактирано 9 Дек 2016 г. 11:20:52 от Timotej Andonovski) Цитат 
Oh, come on you salty Brits, you have to bring that topic here. Remember Hungary or Singapore 2008, where Massa had HUGE technical problems? Without those your beloved Hamilton would have NEVER won the 2008 championship.

Your argument always is the Malaysian Grand Prix (where Rosberg was last after the first corner BTW, and had to fight his was up to 3rd, unlike Hamilton is Spa where he got lucky with the SC), but since the two paired, Rosberg's had DOUBLE the retirements due to technical issues! Also, if Hamilton bothered before to actually learn how to properly launch a car of the line instead of hanging out with Bieber, he would have been the champion.

Rosberg played the smart game. He knew the Merc was fast enough for 2nds after Japan and that is all he did. He did not do anything wrong. He didn't even bother risking with attacking Hamilton in the last 4 races. You know who did that always and won 4 titles?? Prost! Also, Lauda won 3 with more or less the same manner. Rosberg played the smart game, something Hamilton would have never pulled off.

All in all, Rosberg IS THE 2016 CHAMPION! He might have been the slowest champion ever, but also one of the smartest IMO. DEAL WITH IT!

For Nico, one World Title was enough, he proved what he needed to prove, to himself and anyone who doubted him. (Rush quote)
James Keeble
(Група Amateur - 1)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (4)   Не харесвам това мнение (21)
Старо мнение #12 публикувано 9 Дек 2016 г. 11:23:13 Цитат 
Has Rosberg ever attacked Hamilton on track? NO!
Timotej Andonovski
(Група Amateur - 39)

Страна:
Северна Македония 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (15)   Не харесвам това мнение (2)
Старо мнение #13 публикувано 9 Дек 2016 г. 11:28:04 (редактирано 9 Дек 2016 г. 22:26:34 от Mick Ridley) Цитат 
James, do you even remember Bahrain 2014? The almighty battle where Hamilton played dirty (like always) and never game enough room? Come on, I stated my facts. Rosberg IS one of the slowest ever champions, I'll give you that, but unlike Hamilton, he isn't a lucky bugger who ALWAYS has had a race/championship winning car. He actually helped Merc where there are today, together with Michael, unlike Hamilton who always seems to be at the right place, at the right time when it comes to choosing teams.
James Keeble
(Група Amateur - 1)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (1)   Не харесвам това мнение (16)
Старо мнение #14 публикувано 9 Дек 2016 г. 11:31:25 Цитат 
Hamilton is always at the right place as teams want him, hes the best driver on the grid. he joined merc when they wernt winning and helped them win as well as rosberg.

that Bahrain battle who came out on top ??????
Jas Fraser
(Група Amateur - 30)

Страна:
Австралия 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (11)   Не харесвам това мнение (1)
Старо мнение #15 публикувано 9 Дек 2016 г. 11:40:43 Цитат 
Nico behavior has been quality example of how to deal with sooky team mates. The worst championship win was probably Schumacher crashing out Hill...... Hopefully Nico will race again and prove his worth.
Victor Kamennov
(Група Master - 4)

Страна:
Руската федерация 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (1)   Не харесвам това мнение (11)
Старо мнение #16 публикувано 9 Дек 2016 г. 11:41:49 Цитат 
NO. Button the worst F1 Champion.
Timotej Andonovski
(Група Amateur - 39)

Страна:
Северна Македония 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (7)   Не харесвам това мнение (3)
Старо мнение #17 публикувано 9 Дек 2016 г. 11:46:44 Цитат 
Hamilton came on top, but as I said he pushed Rosberg off track a couple of timea.

Also, Hamiton hasn't contributed to Mercs dominance in terms of development before 2014. Also, if mercs wasn't a race winning car in 2013,how did they finish 2nd overall??

You know what, I give up, there is no reasoning with a salty, triggered Brit. No. FACT will ever contribute to your deluded opinions. I thought that GPRO players are somewhat samrter than the average 13yo,guess I was wrong...
Martin Donati
(Група Pro - 21)

Страна:
Франция 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (7)   Не харесвам това мнение (0)
Старо мнение #18 публикувано 9 Дек 2016 г. 11:52:01 Цитат 
Hamilton joined Mercedes when Mercedes was about to be second team on the grid. He didn't contributed half what Nico did for the team^^ Of course he's quick driver, but Nico won the championship, and wasn't more lucky than Hamilton in 2008.

By the way, remember Korea 2013 to see Rosberg overtaking Hamilton in the same car. And when Rosberg tries do defend half as hard as what Hamilton did during Barhein, Hamilton crashes into him (Spain, and nearly Hungary 2015: this very gp by the way showed in 2014 why Hamilton is no team mate, and in 2015 he was very lucky!).

Sure, Hamilton deserved his three championships, as much as Nico deserved this one.
James Berriman
(Група Pro - 12)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (1)   Не харесвам това мнение (1)
Старо мнение #19 публикувано 9 Дек 2016 г. 11:54:29 (редактирано 9 Дек 2016 г. 11:55:23 от James Berriman) Цитат 
Quote ( James Keeble @ December 9th 2016,11:31:25 )

he joined merc when they wernt winning and helped them win as well as rosberg.

What how has Hamilton helped?? The Engine regulation change for 2014 meant that whoever was ahead in that development race would have the best car. Everyone knew that Mercedes had been pumping resources into 2014 long before anyone else. Hamilton won the championships by getting the seat. It was a great move for Hamilton! Yes he is faster than Rosberg, but the car is not the fastest on the grid because of him.

Quote ( Timotej Andonovski @ December 9th 2016,11:18:55 )

Prost! Also, Lauda won 3 with more or less the same manner.

I agree, well deserved gritty Grand prix championships won through concentration and consistency,,, Nothing wrong with that... Well done Nico Rosberg :D:D:D Great racing Lewis :)
Stuart Foster
(Група Amateur - 106)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (8)   Не харесвам това мнение (0)
Старо мнение #20 публикувано 9 Дек 2016 г. 11:55:41 (редактирано 9 Дек 2016 г. 11:57:09 от Stuart Foster) Цитат 
Depends what you mean by 'worst ever champion'.

If we are judging single season's, I'd say Michael Schumacher's 1994 title is the most undeserving. Obviously he went on to have a fabulous career but in that moment and at that time he was the worst champion I'd seen.

Jacques Villeneuve probably after that, and then one of the titles won by Ayrton Senna - the one where he won it by virtue of a silly scoring system where something like the 3 worst results being scratched, which meant Prost lost the title having actually scored more points over the season...which was the most bizarre championship win ever. I think that scoring system was abandoned after that. Was it the 1988 season? I was a wee bit young to remember :)

Fernando Garcia
(Група Amateur - 67)

Страна:
Бразилия 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (2)   Не харесвам това мнение (0)
Старо мнение #21 публикувано 9 Дек 2016 г. 11:56:48 Цитат 
Haha damn Keeble.
Craig Dimmick
(Група Amateur - 56)

Страна:
Уелс 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (4)   Не харесвам това мнение (0)
Старо мнение #22 публикувано 9 Дек 2016 г. 11:57:56 Цитат 
To be fair i think Rosberg did not deserve to win the world championship based on driver ability...the only reason he won was because of the superior car he was driving compared to the rest of the field.

We can say this and that happened to Hamilton but the truth of the matter is he had enough races to win the title even if he had some bad luck along the way. I have always been a fan of Hamilton but this season has shown him to be a bit of a Diva!!! He needs to grow up and stop being so selfish.

My driver of the season is Mad Max......refreshing to see a guy with so much ability and bring some excitement back in F1.
James Berriman
(Група Pro - 12)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (0)   Не харесвам това мнение (0)
Старо мнение #23 публикувано 9 Дек 2016 г. 12:00:14 (редактирано 9 Дек 2016 г. 12:05:35 от James Berriman) Цитат 
Quote ( Jas Fraser @ December 9th 2016,11:40:43 )

Schumacher crashing out Hill.

some years he was excellent :/ but yeah I would agree to that year.
Stuart Foster
(Група Amateur - 106)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (0)   Не харесвам това мнение (0)
Старо мнение #24 публикувано 9 Дек 2016 г. 12:04:52 Цитат 
Yes, but it depends what each person is judging on James...single championships or entire careers. 1994 was already doomed to be the worst championship in history given events at Imola but Schumi made it worse than it already was.
James Berriman
(Група Pro - 12)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (1)   Не харесвам това мнение (0)
Старо мнение #25 публикувано 9 Дек 2016 г. 12:07:40 (редактирано 9 Дек 2016 г. 12:08:05 от James Berriman) Цитат 
fair points!

what's a Workld Champion anyway?
James Keeble
(Група Amateur - 1)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (1)   Не харесвам това мнение (2)
Старо мнение #26 публикувано 9 Дек 2016 г. 12:08:20 Цитат 
just driver skill hes the worst driver to ever win a championship.
Peter Thompson
(Група Amateur - 77)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (2)   Не харесвам това мнение (0)
Старо мнение #27 публикувано 9 Дек 2016 г. 12:11:56 Цитат 
Nico is better than his dad. Remind me how many victories Keke had? 5? And he was dominated by a Brit in the same car, too.
Fernando Garcia
(Група Amateur - 67)

Страна:
Бразилия 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #28 публикувано 9 Дек 2016 г. 12:19:41 (редактирано 9 Дек 2016 г. 12:19:58 от Fernando Garcia) Цитат 
I don't think that it's fair to compare drivers from different generations, though. F1 cars, rules and such have been changing a lot.
Patrik Balogh
(Група Elite)

Страна:
Унгария 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #29 публикувано 9 Дек 2016 г. 12:22:06 Цитат 
Quote ( James Keeble @ December 9th 2016,11:23:13 )

Has Rosberg ever attacked Hamilton on track? NO!

In 2014 Spa, Rosberg attacked him literally.
Dubravko Jošić
(Група Amateur - 60)

Страна:
Хърватия 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (3)   Не харесвам това мнение (1)
Старо мнение #30 публикувано 9 Дек 2016 г. 12:26:40 Цитат 
Nico Rosberg is the World Champion.
Страница [12 3 ... 6 7 8 » Отиди на страница:
Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Formula One forum > Is Nico Rosberg the worst F1 Workld Champion ever? YES! Добави тази тема към игнорираните теми Добави тази тема към наблюдаваните теми

Отговори в тази тема