Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Forum games > [S32] SRS-A League (Single Resource Strategy) Добави тази тема към игнорираните теми Добави тази тема към наблюдаваните теми
Страница « 1 2 3 4 [5 Отиди на страница:
Автор Тема: [S32] SRS-A League (Single Resource Strategy) 144 отговори
Greg Tierney
(Група Pro - 12)

Страна:
САЩ 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (0)   Не харесвам това мнение (0)
Старо мнение #121 публикувано 2 Окт 2018 г. 20:18:07 Цитат 
Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ October 2nd 2018,20:13:28 )

Kyle, Greg, I'm going all-in in R16.

Let the mind games begin.

Already made my plans and sent in my values, so no mind games here :)
Kyle Morris
(Група Pro - 19)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #122 публикувано 2 Окт 2018 г. 20:19:04 Цитат 
Yeah i already sent as well :P
Ivelin Dobrev
(Група Rookie - 165)

Страна:
Канада 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #123 публикувано 2 Окт 2018 г. 20:19:59 (редактирано 2 Окт 2018 г. 20:20:54 от Ivelin Dobrev) Цитат 
You can always change them :P

Depends if you want to lose a point.
Kyle Morris
(Група Pro - 19)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #124 публикувано 2 Окт 2018 г. 20:21:24 Цитат 
I personally have nothing to lose
Greg Tierney
(Група Pro - 12)

Страна:
САЩ 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (1)   Не харесвам това мнение (0)
Старо мнение #125 публикувано 2 Окт 2018 г. 20:25:27 Цитат 
You can't use mind games on 2 people who don't have minds, Ivelin...
Kyle Morris
(Група Pro - 19)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #126 публикувано 2 Окт 2018 г. 20:30:56 Цитат 
Quote ( Greg Tierney @ October 2nd 2018,20:25:27 )

You can't use mind games on 2 people who don't have minds, Ivelin...

I should probably be offended by that but its too true in my case :D
Stefan Gommans
(Група Master - 2)

Страна:
Холандия 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #127 публикувано 2 Окт 2018 г. 22:42:26 Цитат 
Let's make history 😀
Andreas Ramann
(Група Amateur - 91)

Страна:
Естония 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #128 публикувано 2 Окт 2018 г. 23:23:19 Цитат 
I really can't see myself winning another title this season, I'm way too back for it to work. :D Of course could be a nice thing, but the best I could hope is a podium, which also seems quite impossible to me.

Quite interesting season end indeed, lets see who gets what.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Група Rookie - 165)

Страна:
Канада 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #129 публикувано 3 Окт 2018 г. 04:53:18 Цитат 
Interesting, I think if I had to say who I think will win, I would narrow it down to Greg, you (Andreas) and then Stefan and me with very little chance. Alex and Martin need some kind of miracle.
Kevin Abdalla
(Група Elite)

Модератор на темата
  Страна:
Канада 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #130 публикувано 3 Окт 2018 г. 05:16:20 Цитат 

As per usual, Final results are delayed and should be ready around 16:00 - 20:00 CET
Martin Irla
(Група Amateur - 7)

Страна:
Уругвай 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #131 публикувано 3 Окт 2018 г. 15:39:59 (редактирано 3 Окт 2018 г. 15:40:14 от Martin Irla) Цитат 
Think the winning number will be between 63 and 65....Greg is the favourite,but Andreas has a chance and will depend how he splits his srs and must get lucky...Stefan and Ivelin a little chance if the number is 63 or below,if not i dont think they will earn enough points.All the rest needs a miracle,including me....Im still kicking my balls for those 2 points lost for lack of communication....
Ivelin Dobrev
(Група Rookie - 165)

Страна:
Канада 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #132 публикувано 3 Окт 2018 г. 15:47:07 Цитат 
Basically what I said Martin :P
Martin Irla
(Група Amateur - 7)

Страна:
Уругвай 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #133 публикувано 3 Окт 2018 г. 15:49:48 Цитат 
Just re afirming your wisdom ivelin,jaja...
Kevin Abdalla
(Група Elite)

Модератор на темата
  Страна:
Канада 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #134 публикувано 3 Окт 2018 г. 20:23:24 Цитат 
RACE 16 RESULTS

Please note:
RED Text indicates that the Default Penalty was enforced

SEASON STANDINGS

TEAM STANDINGS

Kevin Abdalla
(Група Elite)

Модератор на темата
  Страна:
Канада 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #135 публикувано 3 Окт 2018 г. 20:23:32 (редактирано 3 Окт 2018 г. 20:24:16 от Kevin Abdalla) Цитат 
RACE 17 RESULTS

FINAL SEASON STANDINGS

Congratulations to Greg T. who becomes the 29th different SRS Champion in 32 SRS seasons. After runner-up finishes in S16 & S23, Greg claims his maiden title in his 18th SRS-A season.

After 2 seasons where the victor won by a wide margin, Greg finishes with a total of 64 points, just barely edging Alex N-W, for the title. While Greg entered the final races as the likely favourite, as the majority of the SRS submissions came in, it appeared that there was a strong chance for Alex N-W. to win. It wasn't until the final person had a Race 16 SRS push, that it swung the pendulum in the favour of Greg.

This season sees an overall balance between the Race 16 & 17 all-ins, however those that did push in Race 16 seemed to have the more favourable results. Given the way things did shake out in the end, no other player could have caught Greg by spending in the opposite race.

Greg began the season with a pair of all-ins for 13 points in the first couple of races which was a decent start. His success on the season really began in Race 4 where he managed to score 10 points with just 34 SRS spent and followed it up with another 6 points in the following race at just 33 SRS. By this point, he was on his way towards the title. A bonus 3 points in Race 7 on what was a conserving race, prepared him with enough SRS in Race 10 where he got his lone victory of the season. From that point on, Greg would conserve some races and spend in the upper mid-pack in other races allowing him to score enough points to claim the title.

In the end, 2nd place goes to Alex N-W. who spent the 2nd half of the season battling it out with Greg - he was just a couple of SRS short in Race 16 to score enough for the victory. Martin I. claims the final podium spot, undoubtedly still upset about the Race 15 result which cost him a shot at the title. So, Congrats to Alex N-W. (2nd) & Martin I. for 3rd! For Alex, this is his 2nd career podium to go with his victory in S26. In just his 6th SRS-A season, this is Martin's 3rd career podium finish as he searches for the ultimate goal of his 1st title.

Relegation Zone
Unfortunately for the 8 players at the bottom of the standings, they must try their luck in SRS-B next season. Once again, a player will relegate with 50 points in S32 - however this season an inactive player helps to contribute the higher points towards the bottom. The relegation zone also sees one of the strongest partnerships end with Rei F. relegating, seeing and end to the 15 season partnership at March.

FINAL TEAM STANDINGS

Congratulations to Shadow and to Alex N-W. & Jun H. who claim the 2nd team title for Shadow. It is the 2nd Team title for Shadow in the last 4 seasons. 4 seasons ago, Jun H. was also involved, claiming the title with Ahmet S. For Alex, it is the first team title he has been involved in, while overall this is the 3rd team title for Jun H. He also joined Constantin H. at Brawn all the way back in Season 7.

CONGRATS to GREG TIERNEY , our Season 32 SRS Champion!

CONGRATS to SHADOW, our Season 32 SRS Team Champion!

CONGRATS to BEN HARRIS on capturing ROOKIE OF THE SEASON for Season 32 of SRS!

Thanks to everyone for joining and playing and continuing to make this game a success. Look for the Season 33 thread sometime soon!

PLEASE Confirm your spot for Next Season in the NEW thread after it opens - there is no need to do that in this thread!
Martin Irla
(Група Amateur - 7)

Страна:
Уругвай 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #136 публикувано 3 Окт 2018 г. 20:42:56 (редактирано 3 Окт 2018 г. 20:44:11 от Martin Irla) Цитат 
Another point lost by lack of comunication,although this didnt make a diference and Matt escaped from relegation,so all is good....
I can be declared the "moral winner",jaja.

Congrats Greg,well done and very deserved.....
Kyle Morris
(Група Pro - 19)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #137 публикувано 3 Окт 2018 г. 21:05:02 (редактирано 3 Окт 2018 г. 21:06:15 от Kyle Morris) Цитат 
Well your mind game worked Ivelin, you scared everyone into not sending 43 for me :D
Really happy with my season :D Always do well in my return

Now, time to relegate again :D
Dominik Karda
(Група Pro - 12)

Страна:
Чешката република 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #138 публикувано 3 Окт 2018 г. 21:45:25 Цитат 
Oops, another relegation but at least I did get a good finish in this SRS-A stint :P
Alex Nikodem-Wing
(Група Rookie - 157)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #139 публикувано 3 Окт 2018 г. 22:15:40 Цитат 
Really close season to just end up losing by 2 srs in race 16. At least managed to snag the team title tho. Overall can't complain.

Thanks for hosting Kevin, this season has been flawless as it always is in your games :)
Ivelin Dobrev
(Група Rookie - 165)

Страна:
Канада 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #140 публикувано 3 Окт 2018 г. 23:16:09 Цитат 
So close, yet so far. :D

Congrats Greg! :)
Andreas Ramann
(Група Amateur - 91)

Страна:
Естония 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #141 публикувано 4 Окт 2018 г. 18:06:21 Цитат 
Yeah, way too away from even podium just as I said, you guys had way too big hopes for me. ;)

Well another top 10 position is good enough for me, racking these up then. :D

Sad to see Rei relegate though, he had so many 2nd places in his pushes and this cost him so many points this season, I also had a couple more 2nd places than intended, so this season was really challenging. I hope to see him back in SRS-A soon, if he decides to play in SRS-B.

I guess the legendary team March has one free spot next season then. :)

Congrats to winners and thanks for hosting as always, Kevin!
Greg Tierney
(Група Pro - 12)

Страна:
САЩ 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #142 публикувано 4 Окт 2018 г. 18:40:43 Цитат 
Phew -- glad I managed to eke it out, after the past close calls. It feels nice to finally have that trophy next to my name!

Good season all, and as always, thank you Kevin for hosting!
Bálint Turi-Kováts
(Група Rookie - 172)

Страна:
Унгария 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #143 публикувано 5 Окт 2018 г. 08:53:23 (редактирано 5 Окт 2018 г. 08:53:52 от Bálint Turi-Kováts) Цитат 
Another Top 10, another 2nd place in the Constructors' and another close call for Ivelin. Can't wait the next chapter!

Congratulations to Greg and Shadow, this was an exciting fight to watch.
Stuart Foster
(Група Pro - 3)

Страна:
Уелс 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #144 публикувано 5 Окт 2018 г. 10:44:03 Цитат 
KEvin just so you know I won't be able to play next season so you can automatically free up my spot in B league. Thanks again for everything.
Kevin Abdalla
(Група Elite)

Модератор на темата
  Страна:
Канада 
Сертифициран: 
Старо мнение #145 публикувано 7 Окт 2018 г. 18:48:55 (редактирано 7 Окт 2018 г. 18:49:03 от Kevin Abdalla) Цитат 
Quote ( Stuart Foster @ October 5th 2018,10:44:03 )

KEvin just so you know I won't be able to play next season so you can automatically free up my spot in B league. Thanks again for everything.

Ok, that's too bad. Thanks for letting me know.

Here is a summary of S32, showing how Greg managed to do it this season:

For those who may not have noticed yet, the new season (S33) of SRS-A is ready to go here: /gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=28283#scroll

Страница « 1 2 3 4 [5 Отиди на страница:
Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Forum games > [S32] SRS-A League (Single Resource Strategy) Добави тази тема към игнорираните теми Добави тази тема към наблюдаваните теми

Отговори в тази тема