Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Suggestions forum > PHA change in WET TRACKS.??? Добави тази тема към игнорираните теми Добави тази тема към наблюдаваните теми
Страница « 1 [2 Отиди на страница:
Автор Тема: PHA change in WET TRACKS.??? 33 отговори
David Jones-Winkley
(Група Amateur - 62)

Страна:
Уелс 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (1)   Не харесвам това мнение (0)
Старо мнение #31 публикувано 10 Май 2020 г. 17:57:16 Цитат 
It wouldn't surprise me if it's as simple as how you work out fuel needed for a wet track but using the same conversion against the pha values with each track having a different conversion rate.
George Slater4
(Група Elite)

Страна:
Канада 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (3)   Не харесвам това мнение (0)
Старо мнение #32 публикувано 10 Май 2020 г. 18:56:16 Цитат 
Quote ( Alessandro Casagrande @ May 10th 2020,15:39:58 )

Of course George, but it's quite usual to try to guess what a change in the game will be. Isn't it? I think it's a normal process to start working out possibilities and study possible "models" to be validated or not by data collected.

Indeed, I think that's a completely reasonable thing to do and I myself have discussed different ways it could work with teammates.

What I find irritating is managers who not only jump to conclusions about how it is implemented, but then judge the change based on that when there is nothing supporting what they are saying at all.
Brad Marshall1
(Група Amateur - 74)

Страна:
САЩ 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (3)   Не харесвам това мнение (0)
Старо мнение #33 публикувано 10 Май 2020 г. 20:02:52 Цитат 
Quote ( George Slater @ May 10th 2020,18:56:16 )

I myself have discussed different ways it could work with teammates.

but then judge the change based on that when there is nothing supporting what they are saying at all.

We've already concluded George is wrong and we judge him mercilessly for it. :)
Ceapa Florin
(Група Pro - 18)

Страна:
Румъния 
Сертифициран: 
Харесвам това мнение (1)   Не харесвам това мнение (0)
Старо мнение #34 публикувано 10 Май 2020 г. 20:09:15 Цитат 

What I find irritating is managers who not only jump to conclusions about how it is implemented, but then judge the change based on that when there is nothing supporting what they are saying at all.

Oh , I say let them be:) ... u can´t bring your team levels of doing things into a big opened community while keeping the same expectations..it´s a matter of choice so u don´t get personally involved

As long as all the non evidence ideas keep a general sense of truth , in some cases , or come with the awareness of assuming false things right from the start , so misleading does not play any part in it, I don´t see any problem at all :)

Many teenagers may be involved , many people just trying to challenge others for useful hints...it´s a suggestion forum, not a dressing code gentleman´s meeting ... let them breathe some nonsense too , if they feel like it , maybe I want to read it and do my own selections and interpretations...don´t jump to conclusions and don´t judge them for what you think they are , there is no support in doing that either

For irritations I would never recommend you the Gpro forum , anyways :P...you´ll get RANDOMIZED at once !!

Страница « 1 [2 Отиди на страница:
Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Suggestions forum > PHA change in WET TRACKS.??? Добави тази тема към игнорираните теми Добави тази тема към наблюдаваните теми

Отговори в тази тема